this is stupid YEAH RIGHT
Man, don't you wish you could keep track of all these fanmade troll characters popping up everywhere? Of course you do. We all do. Which is why I took it upon myself to put together an up-to-date fantroll index, with info on all the fantrolls! All fantrolls are welcome here, so don't be afraid to have yours added to the list! 8D It seems that RPing is the hip and cool thing to do here, so it'd be super awesome if you stuck around to join in the fun! (But you don't have to! Don't be afraid to post your trolls here if you don't want to roleplay, we want to see them!!)
Additions to the Trollslum should include at least most of the following information:
- text/blood colour
- typing quirk
- reference picture
- personality and interests
- shirt symbol, weapon, lusus and other similar details
Post here with your troll info, and get to finding a session to join! Feel free to post any fantroll fanart here, too.
A few notes! Please read these before you start posting profiles.
- Please make your character's trolltag clear in your profile, since that's how I organise them. And if you are posting an AU (alternate universe) profile, please make the fact clear so I know not to add it to the list!
- If you're updating an old profile, feel free to repost it if your old profile was in an old thread. If the old profile's in the current thread, just edit the post. But please make it clear that the profile you're posting is a repost, particularly if the troll was previously unnamed!
- Once you've got a Sgrub session all set up, or at least mostly, make a thread for it! It helps keep clutter out of this one. On that note, the thread tends to get mighty clogged with off-topic RPing, so you might wanna take that to the Trollslum Cafe or a similar thread.
- If a posted "profile" contains very minimal info, such as a picture and name only, don't expect it to be added to the list. It gets pretty hard for me to distinguish between new trolls and art of existing trolls when they don't have a trolltag attached.
- This is kind of hard to enforce retroactively, but at least try to keep to what we know about trolls in canon. Like not getting too wacky and off-spectrum with the blood colours, for example. Laughing in the face of canon does not a good fancharacter make! (I probably won't get on your case about troll symbols, though, since at this point there have probably been quite a few double-ups anyway, and enforcing it just seems kind of unreasonable)
- At the same time, don't go and just flat-out copy a canon character, or someone else's character! That's not cool. Try to be original!
- If I haven't updated the list since you posted your profile, don't be all buggin' me because yours isn't up here yet. My update schedule is kind of unpredictable, and I'll get around to it eventually! Just be patient.
- Please don't spoiler new profiles! There's a good chance I'll miss them if you do.
- And please tell me if I do miss one! Or if I make any other mistakes. I'm not perfect!
Trolls are catalogued in alphabetical order by trolltag.
Current troll count: 989
Current team list (probably outdated!)
Server -> Client
Blank templates/resources (warning: large, table-breaking images)