MSPA Forums
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

That fancy jacket is just begging to get pea soup spit all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOfNerd View Post
    That fancy jacket is just begging to get pea soup spit all over it.
    A true nobleman would know the proper utensil to use to avoid such an occurance.

Tantra: -barfs lime green puke over Krsnik's jacket- C8 DONE AND DONE!!!

I am digging the dual monocles xD And the holy water spammage

edit: Also I just noticed the upside-down torso Eridan there xD That was very amusing haha. Land of Limbo and Torsos -snickers-

Introvert of the Year SumiumOxide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Limecake View Post
    Tantra: -barfs lime green puke over Krsnik's jacket- C8 DONE AND DONE!!!
    Erisal: -barfs GLOWING lime green puke over Krsnik's jacket.
    This is getting a rewrite soon. Pay not attention to it.

Just for clarity's sake, is the holy water applied to the item pre-captchaloguing or to the card itself before you can freely remove it?

Is really Che Guevara vehementPropagandist's Avatar

Now I want to watch a Dracula movie.

And more kiwis, awesome! Or key lime pies.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

PN: Post prematurely.
    PN: H.mmmm....
    PN: H.ow does this work...?
    PN: ...
    PN: O.ops...

PN: Abscond.
    You cannot abscond.

PN: Try again, but this time with FEELING.
    You still cannot abscond.

PN: Resign yourself to social interaction.
    PN: S.igh...
    PN: O.h well...
    PN: I. *guess* I should introduce myself...
    PN: U.m...
    PN: H.i...?

Your name is Radina L'Gauss.

You are a loyal practitioner of the ART OF SCIENCE and take it very seriously. Theatrics are an integral part of the scientific process. When you aren’t LAUGHING MANIACALLY, you are documenting everything with COPIOUS NOTES. These come in handy often since you are RATHER FORGETFUL. Your scientific interests include biology and chemistry, but mostly you focus on WEAPON DESIGN. You are planning to be a WEAPONS ENGINEXECUTIONER for the Alternian Navy. Towards this end, you run a small ARMS DEALERSHIP as practice, designing and building weapons for anyone who can afford them. Thanks to the violent nature of troll culture, you have LOTS OF CUSTOMERS. Perhaps as a side effect of this, you are also able to run a secondary business in CYBERNETIC LIMBS.

You can be A LITTLE PARANOID, but considering troll society, this is PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE. Being in the weapons business has made you uncomfortably aware of just how many different ways there are to kill you. You go along with the whole blood spectrum thing, but you never let it get in the way of a sale. Not that you need to talk to people outside of weapons deals all that often. Your tendency towards neutrality in all conflicts, reluctance to leave your hive, and some intimacy issues has resulted in a COMPLETE LACK OF FRIENDS. On the plus side, you have NO ENEMIES EITHER. You’re okay with that though. You prefer to be alone. At least, THAT’S WHAT YOU TELL YOURSELF. Contrary to your complete satisfaction with your solitary lifestyle, though, you enjoy SOLVING OTHER PEOPLE’S PROBLEMS. Especially if the solution involves selling them something.

You occasionally dabble in the ANCIENT ART OF NECROTIC ENGINEERING, but the products of this research are NOT FOR SALE. In fact, you do your best to ensure that no one ever finds out about your experiments on the undead. This isn’t very hard, since no one ever visits your hive. Even if they wanted to, they would have trouble locating it since it lies UNDERNEATH THE DESERT in tunnels excavated by you and your lusus’ drones. You help dissuade unwary intruders with a variety of SECURITY MEASURES of your own creation, often in the form of REMOTE CONTROL CONCEALED WEAPONRY.

Your trolltag is passiveNotation and you speak in a manner r.eminiscent of an irrational decimal... and S!ometimes you get a little EXCITED about SCIENCE!!!

Important stuffs: (I think this is supposed to be included somewhere...)

PN: Attempt to draw your troll.

Soooo......
    I've been lurking around for a bit, and I finally decided to cut to the chase and post my fantroll immediately.
    ...did I do it right?

Yes you did, Passive. Yes. You. Did.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

! JUS+ WASHED +H!S DAMN +H!NG L!KE F!VE M!NU+ES AGO!

@Fishman: pre-captchaloguing. After the item's been blessed he's free to use it whenver.

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyHarmless View Post
    ! JUS+ WASHED +H!S DAMN +H!NG L!KE F!VE M!NU+ES AGO!

@Fishman: pre-captchaloguing. After the item's been blessed he's free to use it whenver.
    (From here on are some hypotheticals that could help flesh out any situation you haven't thought of)

Can you captchalogue the item at all if it is not blessed?
    Is the item at this point trapped?
    Is the captcha code still present and usable on 'trapped' items?
    Does said captcha code in fact create a different or corrupted instance of the original item?
    Is there a size or quantity limitation?
    Are there any inherently evil / tainted items one cannot sufficiently bless?

ITT: Fishman pretends to be a key component of spurring character development discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

Incorrigible Text Wall Addict Panzerbear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passiveNotation View Post

Soooo......
    I've been lurking around for a bit, and I finally decided to cut to the chase and post my fantroll immediately.
    ...did I do it right?
    I heartily approve, for what it's worth :0

Alright, well I know I'm very new here but I already had a troll I made and I figured I might as well post him here and see what people think. I don't know how to do the sprite thing, so he's just a drawn character. But yeah. If I do anything wrong please tell me. And I can take constructive criticism. Anyway, here goes...

>Be the arrogant music nerd

Your name is AIDAN KORBINIAN.

You are a smooth-talking troll whose arrogance knows no bounds. You live in the ZIGGURAT CITIES OF THE WEST. You probably haven't heard of it, it's kind of underground. Literally. You are an ENTHUSIAST OF THE AURAL ENTERTAINMENT OF ALTERNIA. You love to make music and listen to STUPID SHIT, and hope to fix the sad state of modern music in Alternia. This will not happen, however, as you are blissfully unaware of how GODDAMN AWFUL your music is.

You are also blind. A handful of solar sweeps ago, another troll PUNCHED YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS OUT, knocking your eyes into the back of your head. Ever since then, you could hear the HORRORTERRORS whisper to you. You claim they tell you what kind of SICK MUSIC to make, as well as how your WICKED GUITAR SOLOS should sound.

Your lusus is a big, three-eyed bird-like creature. It resembles the Triple-Eyed Fang-Crow native to your homeland. It's PRETTY SWEET and sometimes you FLY ON ITS BACK LIKE A BOSS.

Your trolltag is eldritchCommune and you tend to Ccapitalize and dupliCcitisize the letter Cc and drag out sentenCces with your smooth-talk.

Last edited by The Abracadaver; 02-19-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: grammar error

TEAM ELDRITCH IS SEEKING MEMBERS.

Please note that at least one of these members must get their hands on the SGRUB disks, as mossGatherer is not currently in a position to do so.

P.S. Passive Notation seems like a good sort of girl, does she want to join?

Tantra: ! ATE A BAD BURR!TO SORRY!!! NOT REALLY!!! HEHE!!!

SCIENCE! And pi~ Mm...I want pie now...wonder if I can go to the bakery at midnight....

> Briefly stop lurking.

PN, I've been waiting for you to post since I first saw your avatar, and it's awesome. Also, I lol'd at "arms" dealer. Double meanings all the way across Alternia for the win.

Neat concept, Abracadaver. I'd like to see what you've drawn of him.

> Resume lurking.

SCIENCE.

Scientisty trolls are awesome. That is all there is to say
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Quote Originally Posted by Masterweaver View Post

Please note that at least one of these members must get their hands on the SGRUB disks, as mossGatherer is not currently in a position to do so.

I would be interested in joining. Perhaps Tantra is going through her games and stumbles upon a pile of Sgrub disks?

Quote Originally Posted by vehementPropagandist View Post
    Yes you did, Passive. Yes. You. Did.
    Good to know! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerbear View Post
    I heartily approve, for what it's worth :0
    Your approval fills me with pride :P

Um, sorry, but probably not right now. I've never RPed before, so I think I want to poke around in the Cafe thread for a bit before I do anything serious. I'm sure there are plenty of people actually looking for a session though!

Introvert of the Year SumiumOxide's Avatar

Woo, more sunken eyes.

This makes me want to do Troll!Gorillaz even more now!
    This is getting a rewrite soon. Pay not attention to it.

I would be interested in joining. Perhaps Tantra is going through her games and stumbles upon a pile of Sgrub disks?
    SGRUB wasn't the cutting-edge beta product in Hivebent, Trollian was. Weird plot shit might be a better way to go as far as spontaneously acquiring the game.

That and I was under the impression grubs were the canonically-shown means of data storage. Link:

You are always up to your nook in the newest and hottest games. It is hard to walk around the place without squishing them. Whenever that happens you are screwed, and you have to grow a new one from scratch. Or just pirate it you guess.
    Last edited by Fishman; 02-19-2011 at 11:36 PM.
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    SGRUB wasn't the cutting-edge beta product in Hivebent, Trollian was. Weird plot shit might be a better way to go as far as spontaneously acquiring the game.

That and I was under the impression grubs were the canonically-shown means of data storage. Link:

You are always up to your nook in the newest and hottest games. It is hard to walk around the place without squishing them. Whenever that happens you are screwed, and you have to grow a new one from scratch. Or just pirate it you guess.
    In Tantra's case, her games technically came from Earth through a bunch of Weird Time Shit stuff happening so she has access to them, mostly the older games from the 80s and early 90s.

@Fishman: I honestly haven't given it that much thought it just seemed like a funny idea but I'll try and answer as best I can.

Can you captchalogue the item at all if it is not blessed?
    No it has to be blessed first.

Is the item at this point trapped?
    No once it's been capthalogued he can use it at will.

Is the captcha code still present and usable on 'trapped' items?
    Does said captcha code in fact create a different or corrupted instance of the original item?
    These two questions aren't applicable seeing as the blessed modus doesn't create trapped items.

Is there a size or quantity limitation?
    Well Dad's car is probably the biggest thing anyone in the comic has captchalogued so I guess nothing larger than that.

Are there any inherently evil / tainted items one cannot sufficiently bless?
    If the ritual has been performed on the item he can capthalogue it. Maybe their would be an exception if he cam across something outlandish like Satan's boxers or Cthullu's toenail clippings.

In Tantra's case, her games technically came from Earth through a bunch of Weird Time Shit stuff happening so she has access to them, mostly the older games from the 80s and early 90s.
    I guess that saves me the trouble of wondering how you're playing Rockman when I'm playing (as previously posted in the thread) Rocktroll:

Fluthlu's toenail clippings.
    This needs to happen. (see link)
    Last edited by Fishman; 02-19-2011 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonLights View Post
    PN, I've been waiting for you to post since I first saw your avatar, and it's awesome. Also, I lol'd at "arms" dealer. Double meanings all the way across Alternia for the win.
    Wow, um, you were? I think I'm flattered. And yes, I have a wonderful 'retrieve arms' joke involving a pile of weaponry lined up if I ever have the occasion to use it. :3

Fluthlu's toenail clippings.
    This needs to happen. (see link)
    Does he even have toenails? I honestly can't tell.