MSPA Forums
Page 36 of 102 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post

to be totally honne$t, homie, it look$ like he'$ growinng dick$ out of hi$ hair

LOOK EVERYONE THINKS HE HAS DIDLO HORNS OR SOME SHIT
    DID YOU WANTED RECTANGLE HORNS OR WHAT

no

(Oh god I hope this is okay)

>Flax: Be the Newbie
    In your dreams, you are the newbie. It's you.

>Create an incredibly amazing troll
    You fail miserably.

You are now CIDENT CALAMI, and you are a rather MEDIOCRE fellow.

the GREEN BLOOD running through your veins is what many would describe as "okay," a word that almost perfectly sums you up as well. Your whole life you have simply been OKAY at everything you’ve tried to do, with the exception of Flarp, which you are COMPLETELY TERRIBLE at. In spite of this, you still often Flarp due to your STRONG ESCAPIST DESIRES. You have more or less come to the realization that you are doomed to a life of mediocrity, and as a result possess a notable LACK OF AMBITION outside of Flarping that is exemplified in your SNARKY AND PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE.

Outside of Flarp, your only true source of happiness in life is CONSTANTLY MOCKING those unfortunate enough to be lower than you on the hemospectrum as a means of COMPENSATION FOR YOUR OWN SHORTCOMINGS. You wear nice suits in an attempt to appear more dignified than the average troll of your blood, but lack the ambition to go through the trouble of wearing it properly, creating an overall DISHEVELED APPEARANCE. In addition to your snobbish disposition towards those of lower blood and many of the same blood as you, you are a MASSIVE SUCK UP to those of higher blood than you. You firmly believe that gaining the approval of a highblood will somehow increase your incredibly shitty luck.

You spend most of your spare time READING FINE LITERATURE, but you’re not sure why, since most of it ABSOLUTELY BORES you. It’s likely because it makes you feel more sophisticated and high class than you really are. Your HYENA-LIKE lusus is a lazy piece of shit that always seems to be laughing at your misfortune. You have lost sight in your right eye and walk with a limp due to an injury to your left leg, both caused by the aforementioned TERRIBLE FLARPING ABILITIES.

Your trolltag is quasiQuintessential, and you are Constantly-Communicating with an Alliterative-Annunciation, since it is 13asically the most Simply-Sophisticated way to go a13out speaking…
    Last edited by Mr. Flax; 02-21-2011 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Flax View Post
    (Oh god I hope this is okay)
    Yes it is.
    no

Is really Che Guevara vehementPropagandist's Avatar

There's an introduction thread you can go to, Mr. Flax. To introduce yourself. c:
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Pronouns
    he/him/his

I like this Cident guy already. Amusing bio. Someone should introduce him to Kes, methinks, what with the suit and all.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Quotes from the ancient times:

has catGenes catastrophicGenesis's Avatar

Aenict likes the suit. Then again, he would; he gets most of his dress sense from films like "GIANT MANTIS attacks a troll metropolis, crushing pedestrians and buildings alike, and the combined might of the Alternian military is unable to stop it! Instead, a young suited scientist and his attractive but slightly dim companion must defeat it with the power of psuedoscience that makes no real sense! Hordes of screaming trolls, tiny model cities being crushed, science that almost sounds plausible if you know absolutely nothing about it, and several romantic interludes!"
    ->Place insanely rambly sig under spoiler tag for the sanity of all involved

Herp-a-derp. He's probably talking to some dream-woman.
    -at night.

Quote Originally Posted by maya View Post

What are you giggling at vixen?
    buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

Just putting another one here. May or may not scrap this bugger.

----------

Your name is TANUKI VOLEUR.

You are a self-proclaimed GENTLEMANLY ROGUE, who steals from the rich and gives to himself. This is in no way the same as being a COMMON THIEF. With your jade blood, you can SURVIVE THE ALTERNIAN SUN, which is the perfect time for a heist. You particularly enjoy stealing from THOSE HIGHER IN THE HEMOSPECTRUM, since you like to show EQUALITY AMONGST THE CASTES. This is in no way the same as being ENVIOUS AND SPITEFUL.

When you're not stealing, you are at your remote hive, enjoying TROLL JAZZ, an art form developed by depressed red bloods. Despite your love for music, you are a TERRIBLE MUSICIAN. Your lusus is not a virgin mother grub, as YOU ARE NOT FEMALE OR PARTICULARLY SPECIAL, and instead your lusus is AN ENORMOUS RAVEN. You give it most of the treasures you collect, and in return it hoards and protects it for you. It's a LOVING CRIMINAL RELATIONSHIP.

Oh yeah, and you got your horns removed and replaced with GOLDEN HORNS. They're so suave.

Your trolltag is ragtimeTrilby and you always refer to people, regardless of blood colour, with the correct title, sir/m'am.

----------

----------

Golden horns! AM I BEING ORIGINAL YET?

...Okay, I'll go sit in the corner again.
    Last edited by Skye; 02-25-2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Added extra quirk.

Trilby the gentleman thief? Ehehe

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophicGenesis View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

a cheeseburger in paradise maya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post

What are you giggling at vixen?

amatsu is not a 'vixen'! amatsu is amatsu, si~lly!

Keniki: Get agitated

This is incredibly obnoxious.

> ==>

Attempt at a Scribble Mode while I wait to gain access to a tablet tomorrow for Hero Mode.
    Last edited by Piconoe; 02-21-2011 at 11:06 PM.

> Be the mysterious troll I wasn't originally going to develop into a character

Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 02-21-2011 at 07:35 PM.

Resident Glubmeister privateTenderloin's Avatar

>Be the... you know what. No. You are just too damn cool to be doing this cliche crap.

You are Klayze Kirrad and you are probably the coolest damn thing to have ever existed.

You are too cool to keep track of how old you are and you are deffinitely too cool to have any sort of interests of any kind.

You are also too cool for horns, symbols, and all these freaking lowbloods, I mean seriously. What is with all these freaking lowbloods? It's a good thing you're too damn cool to care or there might be some culling going on.

Speaking of the hemospectrum you're pretty damn high on it what with your purple blood and all. But just low enough to not be a seadweller. You're too cool for the ocean anyway. People say that you must have some extremely cool ancestor or something but since he obviously is nowhere near as cool as you, you don't care.

You are too cool for a Fetch Modus and are pretty much able to get whatever item you want when you want want it. You are also way too cool to be bothered whit anything like a strife specibus, you just attack people with sheer coolness when you're in a strife, which is like never. You're too cool to strife.

If you were ever bothered enough to play SGRUB, which you are too cool for, you'd be the King of Kool and you'd dwell in the land of Shade and Ice.

Your trolltag is kingKool and You are way too damn cool to bother with a freaking quirk.
    I have a tumblr.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by catastrophicGenesis View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Of course not! =3
    No Chzo Mythos references here AT ALL
    XD

Guys I don't know where to go from here gog damn.
    Trolls

Holy fuck by complete accident everyWhere's hex code is 643214

I'm just looking for excuses for these now.
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 02-21-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maya View Post

amatsu is not a 'vixen'! amatsu is amatsu, si~lly!

buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

==> Be the magical troll.

SUCCESS

You are JOJO IMOCH, and you love magic. Like all types of magic. And fighting. Seriously, it takes three guys just to do what you do. But out of these things, you can't do any one excessively well. You are very SOPHISTICATED, and have a sense of STYLE that is nearly unheard of in the lower blood castes. You completely disregard the HEMOSPECTRUM, intead measuring people by both their class and sense of style. You wield RAPIERKIND and THRWNGKNFEKIND to great effect. You can also conjure many magical effects, including FIREBALLS, ICY BLASTS, INVISIBILITY, MAGICAL SLEEP, and a HEALING TOUCH, but doing any of this drains you. People say you are KIND OF A PRICK, but they're just jealous of your awesome skills.
    Your trollhandle is skilledVariance, and you "Talk 1n a way that d3not32 your 2up3r1or1ty."

Nice red mage.
    Trolls

Wait. Did you do those in a matter of minutes? It felt like less than an hour before that, you posted your troll...

Gog damn. I tried making different expressions for Euphra, but I'm just terrible at sprites. Tell me your secrets, masters of the sprites.
    My trolltag is attenuatedRegalia, feel free to pester me. Note that this is a full-RP tag, and as such I will be completely in character forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Piconoe View Post

Wait. Did you do those in a matter of minutes? It felt like less than an hour before that, you posted your troll...
    I made them after his other artwork, if that's what you're asking? Facial edits don't take long after that.
    I have Trolls: