MSPA Forums
Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102 LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2531

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

What? Hang on.

Oh I gave him an extra D by accident. Oh well.

There IS 11 letters.
    no

I made this a LONG time ago,

And i totally forgot about her, She still needs a name...

She would fit very well in this.
    no

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Our lovely admin at the Trollslum wiki has installed new code, letting us make use of the awesome tab system on MSPA wiki such as seen here!

Here's a link to the template along with a guide on how to use it!
    Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

My fan-troll: Volund Keneun aka gadaboutUtsuri

Quote Originally Posted by BoomingKitty View Post
    I made this a LONG time ago,

And i totally forgot about her, She still needs a name...
    More blood covered trolls. Fantastic.

I would say Gloria would be a nice name, but it's not really a troll name. Maybe some kind of variation of that or something.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Our lovely admin at the Trollslum wiki has installed new code, letting us make use of the awesome tab system on MSPA wiki such as seen here!

Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Also methinks there should be some stuff on the frontpage linking to different guides and such or something but that's just me.
    Last edited by Ekoi; 02-26-2011 at 02:29 PM.
    Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

==> Be the pirate

You are now the pirate.

You are Captain Kelios Chandra, and you are one BAMF pirate queen. You enjoy sailing, plundering, slaughtering, and all sorts of other piraty things. You are quite skilled in navigation, fencing, and singing. Some refer to you as The Siren. your ship, the Light to Dawn, is your pride and joy and you will destroy anyone who tries to harm it. Destroy, you say! When you arent plundering and sailing, you like to chill out and study maps and new places because hey. You aren't just any terror of the seas, you are THE terror to the seas. And a good terror to the seas needs to know about potential places to attack.

==>examine quadrants

Those things? You don't have any. You used to have a moirail, but they got killed. Its what made you become a pirate, actually- you wanted to oppose the Alternian navy by any means possible. You aren't too keen on filling any other quadrant, and despite your status as a pirate, you sort of require a good companionship before you even consider bedding someone, so you aren't exactly the quick flings type of gal.

==> Examine life before piratehood

You were just like any other sea dweller, living with perks and having a good time, establishing high blood superiority and culling the weak. Then you met your moirail, a kind and gentle sort who kept you in line. Unfortunately, they were pegged as a rebel by the Altenrian Navy, and were killed. You weren't happy.

==> Holy shit what is that?!

That? You mean the giant koi? Thats your lusus, stupid.

==>Oh...

==>You know what? This profile is crap. Wrap it up.

Your trolltag is concealingLight and you never use capitals. ever.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    ==> Be the pirate

==> Holy shit what is that?!

That? You mean the giant koi? Thats your lusus, stupid.

==>You know what? This profile is crap. Wrap it up.

Your trolltag is concealingLight and you never use capitals. ever.
    Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

Patron Saint of Unreliability Otome's Avatar

New troll time~! :'D

By the way, Rio, I love your troll~

Your name is URIEL LUAN.

Your HIVE is located in a RATHER SECLUDED GRASSLAND area of the planet. However, with the assistance of your LUSUS- a LION- you are still able to visit more populated areas to collect any necessary supplies for living. Unfortunately, these interactions with said lusus often leave you with SCARS, hence the scratches on your face.

You are very good with CIRCUITRY and ENIGNEERING, and often like to fix OLD MACHINES. As such, your hive is cluttered up with SCRAPS OF METAL and other such components required for your hobby. Sometimes you like to make yourself some extra money by OFFERING YOUR SERVICES TO OTHER TROLLS.

Another of your hobbies is PLAYING CARD GAMES. You're not very good at them, though. At all.

You are generally a PRETTY NICE GUY, but there is one way to make you FLIP THE FUCK OUT. That way is to INTERRUPT YOUR SLEEP. You really hate that. A lot.

Your Strife Spectibus is allocated to TASERKIND and KNIFEKIND. You constucted the taser you use youreslf, so it is considerably more lethal than most ordinary tasers.

Your Trolltag is imbuedGalvanism and y*- ur w*- rds te- nd to sh*- rt cir- cuit.

Extra Information
    α ¢ℓσυ∂ нαηgѕ σνєя
    тнιѕ ¢ιту ву тнє ѕєα...

>Be the bookworm.

After spending three days being incredibly stupid trying to order around a wriggler, you give up. You are now the guy who appears to be studying in the corner.

Your name is RUKBAT SAPANA.

You love COFFEE. That's really all there is to say on the matter.

======>

======>

>COFFEE?!? SERIOUSLY, WTF!

Alright, let's try this again. You're name is RUKBAT SAPANA.

You love LORE.

Stories, legends, histories, ...ANYTHING WITH A PLOT. You exist to take in all of the tales this world has to tell. ALL OF THEM. It's selfless work, being charged with piecing together the various disjointed bits of events and see the larger whole; however, you're not one to fight your fate.

You also take interest in PROGRAMMING, but only as a diversion. It helps you get perspective and focus... even if you do suck at it.

...but COFFEE IS STILL FAKNTASTIC.

Your trolltag is aimlessDreamer, and you teknd to forget to keep some opikniokns to yourself.

-----

Fetch Modi: Associative Array, Library of Capricorn Classification
    Strife Specibus: Styluskind, Bookkind
    Lusus: A large bull with mottled thighs

I'm having a bit of trouble with the wiki's syntax. I'm trying to edit the infobox to add the images and tabs, like I asked info for some 20-30 pages back, since I just remembered about it. I looked back and tried it, and looked at the template linked above on this page. But this is what I get when I preview the page.

Trying to look at another page's existing code immediately redirects me to a blank page upon mouseover, so I can't use that as reference. :T

Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    Trying to look at another page's existing code immediately redirects me to a blank page upon mouseover, so I can't use that as reference. :T
    I had that same problem trying to make a profile :/

I could better help you if I saw the code, but I honestly recommend using this template if you want ease of access.

Also, you should be viewing your edit window in Source mode, due to the complications of mediawiki's WYSIWYG mode with these tabs.
    Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

I was essentially using the code from that template, only with edited information lines (name/title/etc.). I kept tabbing back to the template and staring at it very hard in attempt to find whatever was wrong with mine, but I couldn't figure it out.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

> Be the rainbow sparkle troll

You are now STARLI KRYSTL MOONFLOWER ROBBYN HARTLY PRISMA, and you are CHARISMATIC AND ADORABLE. Sometimes you dabble in ALTERNIAN FASHION DESIGN, which, although a DANGEROUS HOBBY since the majority suppresses knowledge of the trade, is something you are HIGHLY TALENTED IN, and you have developed GREAT PROFICIENCY IN USING THE INTERNET to secretly share your trade. Although if you got arrested you could probably use THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP to get out of it, anyway. Your strife specibus has been modified by A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS so that it takes ANYTHING MARKED WITH A HEART. Therefore, you CARRY AROUND A ROLL OF HEART-SHAPED STICKERS, so that you can fight with ANYTHING YOU LIKE. Sometimes you also like to read TALES OF RED AND BLACK ROMANCE by TROLL JANE AUSTEN and FANTASIZE ABOUT FILLING YOUR QUADRANTS, because although everyone is your friend, none of them love or hate you enough to... well. You know what I mean.

Sometimes when you go to sleep you dream of A GLOWING GOLD PLANET and play with a lot of LITTLE WHITE PEOPLE WITH CARAPACES who are also your friends. They are always in awe of you, and they call you a princess! What's more, your blood is MADE OF REAL RAINBOW GLITTER, which makes you wonder how you weren't culled as a grub. Then you remember that EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS LOVED YOU, and it is all explained.

Your trolltag is prismaticGlimmer and *you're!always!really!,really!happy!to!meet!people!!!!:D*

That is the best troll.

Quote Originally Posted by orngjce223 View Post
    [b]
    Your trolltag is prismaticGlimmer and *you're!always!really!,really!happy!to!meet!people!!!!:D*
    How..how long did that take you to do?!

Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    I was essentially using the code from that template, only with edited information lines (name/title/etc.). I kept tabbing back to the template and staring at it very hard in attempt to find whatever was wrong with mine, but I couldn't figure it out.
    Judging from your screenshot, you're trying to alter and add parts of the template's template. For Infobox Homestuck Chracter, you cannot add to the template like this, you can only exclude undesired parts. This is because of the inner-workings of the template's actual script, which looks much different.

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    How..how long did that take you to do?!
    http://www.tektek.org/color/
    Ekoi.DeviantArt.com

Quote Originally Posted by scintillatingMoniker View Post
    That is the best troll.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Ekoi View Post
    Judging from your screenshot, you're trying to alter and add parts of the template's template. For Infobox Homestuck Chracter, you cannot add to the template like this, you can only exclude undesired parts. This is because of the inner-workings of the template's actual script, which looks much different.
    Ah, now I got it. I hadn't realized I had to actually copy and paste the template and go from there.
    Last edited by Evy; 02-26-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This seriously is the dumbest shit ever

bluh bluh I made a troll bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh

> Be the conflicted crusader.

Your name is Thamuz Gavrel

Due to a predestined ECTOBIOLOGY MISHAP, the full ramifications and reasons for which are on the verge of being revealed, you were hatched HALF DEMON and HALF ANGEL. It is an extremely difficult state of affairs, but you have learned to cope. Your blood is of the PUREST SILVER, but you are often misunderstood as using grey to hide your identity. This is usually fine with you, seeing as Alternia's finest DISSEXECUTIONERS would jump at the chance to "study" your remarkable body.

Your hive is a RUINED SPIRE atop an ANCIENT MOUNTAIN, and you live with only your STEEL EAGLE LUSUS for company. You undertake self-assigned missions of CHARITY or DESTRUCTION, with equal interest and voracity, in the hopes of quenching your conflicting desires for peace and suffering. As of yet, you have not found your TRUE CALLING and ULTIMATE DESTINY. Lately, however, you have been having TROUBLING DREAMS that suggest that the time for revelations is nigh.

You have amassed many TREASURES over the course of your strange journeys, with the exception of the most valuable treasure of all: FRIENDSHIP. You have spent many sweeps in search of even the slightest spark of friendship with other trolls, but they usually fail to understand your condition and avoid you. Your supply of ANCIENT WEAPONS and OUFITS, as well as your impressive collection of CURSED/BLESSED ARTIFACTS has done little to console you.

You only rarely communicate with others via Trollian, but when you do, your trolltag is oblivionOathkeeper and your-HHaunting-laments-can-be-HHeard-ecHHoing-tHHrougHH-tHHe-mists-of-HHistory.
    FORUM INBOX CURRENTLY FULL. Maybe some day I will bother to clean it out? For now, I can be reached here.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/LtFis...invocation.png

Made for this thread.

Facebook ~ Deviant Art ~ Twitter ~ Tumblr ~ Formspring
    Your trolltag is macabreMenagerie ~ Avatar by catastrophicGenesis ~ Fans on the West Coast

stitchedTantrum

@Fish: You missed a part of the cape on the darker side.
    Nice troll btw.

Quote Originally Posted by orngjce223 View Post
    > Be the rainbow sparkle troll

You are now STARLI KRYSTL MOONFLOWER ROBBYN HARTLY PRISMA, and you are CHARISMATIC AND ADORABLE. Sometimes you dabble in ALTERNIAN FASHION DESIGN, which, although a DANGEROUS HOBBY since the majority suppresses knowledge of the trade, is something you are HIGHLY TALENTED IN, and you have developed GREAT PROFICIENCY IN USING THE INTERNET to secretly share your trade. Although if you got arrested you could probably use THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP to get out of it, anyway. Your strife specibus has been modified by A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF YOURS so that it takes ANYTHING MARKED WITH A HEART. Therefore, you CARRY AROUND A ROLL OF HEART-SHAPED STICKERS, so that you can fight with ANYTHING YOU LIKE. Sometimes you also like to read TALES OF RED AND BLACK ROMANCE by TROLL JANE AUSTEN and FANTASIZE ABOUT FILLING YOUR QUADRANTS, because although everyone is your friend, none of them love or hate you enough to... well. You know what I mean.

Sometimes when you go to sleep you dream of A GLOWING GOLD PLANET and play with a lot of LITTLE WHITE PEOPLE WITH CARAPACES who are also your friends. They are always in awe of you, and they call you a princess! What's more, your blood is MADE OF REAL RAINBOW GLITTER, which makes you wonder how you weren't culled as a grub. Then you remember that EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS LOVED YOU, and it is all explained.

I love this so much. :0

AAAAAAH I CANT TAKE IT I WANTED TO WAIT TIL TROLLSLUM 7 TO POST THIS BUT ME IS IMPATIENT AAAAH

>Alyss: Make another mildly unpleasant troll.

Your name is DRATUNIX LUOPAN.

Sitting in at comfortable TEAL BLOODED rung of the hemospectrum, you consider yourself one of the LUCKIEST TROLLS IN THE WORLD. Well dressed with a steady income of CAEGARS to support your ODDLY LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE, considering your"0kay" caste, and considerably HANDSOME You have an interest in LUCK almost borders on FETISHISTIC, leaving almost every thing in your life to CHANCE, even the little things, you refuse to fret over them. Not that you need to. You have some sort of COSMIC GOOD LUCK going for you, even when it seems your in the most DIRE OF SITUATIONS, it always turns in your favor. You also like TROLL FENG SHUI, your own HIVE even built in the way for you to recieve good QI. And this also kind of borders on a fetish for you. Not that that isn't normal. You are PRETTY SURE there are way worse out there. Your one of the lucky ones.

Although, some would consider you rather UNlucky, once they get to know more about you. One example is that a STRANGE BLACK LIQUID flows from yourEYES and MOUTH from time to time, sort of like-

... Yeah, like that. Not that you mind, though. It's sort of SOOTHING to you, actually. You have yet to find out what the MYSTERY FLUID is, and you aren't in a rush to. In addition to that, you have a very RARE BREED of DEADLY ALTERNIAN PARASITES living inside you. Alas, they do not simply give you UNCONTROLLABLE DIAHHOREA like others. Oh no, they just BURST OUT OF YOUR BODY and MAUL AND DEVOUR THE CLOSEST THING TO THEM FROM TIME TO TIME. Your body is COVERED IN BANDAGES under your fine suit because of the frequency of the attacks not giving you enough time to heal. Hell, they might as well just be HOLES in your body for them to just leap out of. You don't mind this, as long as people stay out of the way when it happens. It's actually very BLISSFUL for you, and you find yourself eager for it to happen sometimes. And yes, it has become like a fetish.
    You weirdo. LUCKY for you, you live in a very ISOLATED area, so no one can get injured by these RAGING PARASITES. Either way though, you simply LOVE IT when this does happen, and it won't stop hapening for a while.

Lucky you.

From the people that are familiar with you over the Internet, some would define you as a CHARMING AND CHARISMATIC YOUNG TROLL, or a ARROGANT DOUCHEBAG. You obviously think the FORMER is true about yourself, but what you REALLY ARE, the latter is actually kind of true, too. Having RIDICULOUS LUCK can make you feel like you can do anything really, which makes your come off as COCKY to some. But hell if that matters to you. You just straight up DON'T GIVE A FUCK what everyone else thinks, because, why should you? Not like they can affect you. HATERS GONNA HATE, anyways. Because you mos def are like, THE COOLEST MOFO EVER. Or at least, you like to think so. You are also somewhat of a JEALOUS person, feeling pangs of ENVY if someone even has a PENNY more than you, because deep inside, you feel that YOU DESERVE IT.

Isolation really isn't good for people skills.

Your trollTag is luckBeneficiary and you talk like 7he luckiest guy in the world.

Last edited by Alyss; 02-26-2011 at 07:16 PM.
    -at night.