MSPA Forums
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102
Results 2,526 to 2,531 of 2531

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

  1. #2526
    a cheeseburger in paradise maya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Δ hidden forbidden holyground
    Posts
    1,052

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    Maybe you ought to use your thread PROPERLY
    and not make three sentence posts or go 'Hi guys' or Roleplay in here
    or yeah
    You get the idea.
    jesus christ are you shutting up yet

    this has been hammered into the collective spacegoat anus of all trollslum posters and now repeating it is just as wasteful and offtopic as the previous stupidity
    (DONT MIND ME GUYS JUST GETTIN THAT +1 POSTCOUNT)

    eta wow im DONE not posting again til new trollslum i feel so bad for making this 102pgs
    Last edited by maya; 02-27-2011 at 01:45 AM.

  2. #2527

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...AT-DRAMA/page7

    Seriously. How hard is it to take discussion over in here?

  3. #2528
    worst kind of nerd Veriama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    land of hugs and more goddamn hugs
    Posts
    777

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by maya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits View Post
    Maybe you ought to use your thread PROPERLY
    and not make three sentence posts or go 'Hi guys' or Roleplay in here
    or yeah
    You get the idea.
    jesus christ are you shutting up yet

    this has been hammered into the collective spacegoat anus of all trollslum posters and now repeating it is just as wasteful and offtopic as the previous stupidity
    (DONT MIND ME GUYS JUST GETTIN THAT +1 POSTCOUNT)

    eta wow im DONE not posting again til new trollslum i feel so bad for making this 102pgs
    maya. that is beautiful. i love you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piconoe View Post
    http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...AT-DRAMA/page7

    Seriously. How hard is it to take discussion over in here?
    pretty hard! i mean, maybe you shouldnt just say 'everyone's a stupid for talking in the trollslum thread' because... y'know, with most other previous threads, this was the norm o.o as long as it doesnt get too out of hand i suppose?

    i would not know i just checked back today and it was 100 pages...

  4. #2529
    avidGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    U:\Humanoverse\Milkyway Galaxy\Sol System\ Earth\ United States\Maine
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    2,524

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Veriama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Piconoe View Post
    http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...AT-DRAMA/page7

    Seriously. How hard is it to take discussion over in here?
    pretty hard!
    *avidGamer attempts to reroute himself over to the thread
    *...
    *avidGamer fails.
    *...
    *avidGamer tries again.
    *...
    *--avidGamer's [aG] computer exploded--

  5. #2530
    potatato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    over there
    Posts
    974

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Sorry if I am interrupting an argument by posting what I do think you are supposed to be posting (not really sure) but I guess it can start here
    >Be the complete asshole troll

    SUCCESS!
    Your name is Dorgaea Marst. You are obsessed with alternian musicals, and have been known for indulging your clothing needs quite a bit, you are rather embarrassed by your blood even though it is the highest of the land-dwellers it annoys you how close you are to being a sea-dweller you even have small protrusions on your cheeks, your lusus is a snake that you named Harold because of his helpfulness, your trolltag is musicalSerpent, your voice is quuiitee thee muusiicaal oonee...
    I tried and most likely failed at making an AB sprite...shameless Eridan edit is shameless...

  6. #2531
    Some Asshole SleepingOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Sodomy Non Sapiens
    Pronouns
    thon
    Posts
    12,971

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Wow thanks for PMing someone that this thread needed locking. Good going on the whole "two pages over" thing.

    Also I'm seeing a lot of unacceptable behavior in here entirely aside from the chatter-past-100 stuff; I think you guys all need to take a time out and start being nicer to each other.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •