MSPA Forums
Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

Quote Originally Posted by MostlyHarmless View Post

Does he even have toenails? I honestly can't tell.
    That's what makes them so unholy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

@Fishman: Indeed xD Rocktroll hehe. I guess she would still play Troll games as well, but she finds the Earth games more intriguing as she is comparing the games with the troll counterpart xD

I really wonder how Troll Mario and Troll Zelda games would play out now...

@Mostly Harmless: Fluthlu's toenails probably grow on some part of the body that normally wouldn't have toenails....yep unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Limecake View Post
    Troll Mario
    Go left.

Princesses are in the first 7 castles but who really gives a fuck? You want to save your Lusus in World 8-4.

Troll Zelda
    "Its dangerous to go alone...

Take this!"

The wise man proceeds to try and kill you with a wooden sword and only through the use of your wit may you claim it from him.
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you guys make your awesome sprites for your characters?

Quote Originally Posted by The Abracadaver View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you guys make your awesome sprites for your characters?
    The same way you'd draw an awesome picture? The only real difference is the adherence to an existing art style as opposed to creating one of your own.

I guess I should be polite and comment on other people's stuff.

@passiveNotation: Great profile. I can imagine hilarity ensuing if our characters ever met up.

@The Abracadaver: For some reason, the idea of the horrorterrors being deeply concerned over the state of Alternian music pleases me to no end. In terms of improvements, maybe give a bit more context to the eye punching incident.

I really wonder how Troll Mario and Troll Zelda games would play out now...
    Obviously Bowser developed flushed feelings for his auspistice and kidnapped her, blowing him and Mario into a fullblown kismesissitude. You play Mario as he takes out his hate on Bowser's loyal subjects.

Legend of Zelda is just slice of life. You wander around the world collecting weapons and killing things until you find your kismesis and moirail.

has catGenes catastrophicGenesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Abracadaver View Post
    If you mean the regular sprites like the pretty terrible one I am using as an avatar and really need to fix up, then I think most people edit either a blank template or an existing sprite. Mine are modified from extant characters. The first post in this thread has a base-sprite-sheet for copy-pasta, and then you can edit some other stuff into it if you're feeling creative/brave.
    Last edited by catastrophicGenesis; 02-20-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    ->Place insanely rambly sig under spoiler tag for the sanity of all involved

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it. I'm going to give it a shot making a sprite for Aidan because I like the character so far.

@MostlyHarmless: Hmm, I probably should elaborate on that. I didn't quite think about how his eyes got dicked up, but now I think I'll have to think of something.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!

Why was I so slow as to finishing my troll? Now I feel as if I release a proper aristocratic troll in a suit, I'll just be viewed as some cheap knockoff of yours. DX

>Be the stargazer.

Your name is JAXINE PASRON and your trollhandle is silentRocket. Like many young trolls, you are fascinated by the ADVENTURES of the adults of your kind - but you particularly focus on their VENTURES THROUGH SPACE. You think space is very grand indeed, and you are often absorbed by thoughts of the STARRY COSMOS. This leads to others seeing you as KIND OF STRANGE, as you don't tend to talk very much.

You have a variety of interests, although most of them revolve around SPACE. You have a habit of divining the ASTROLOGICAL PREDILICTIONS of your friends, using this to judge their FATE. You build small DIORAMAS of the Alternian system, although this leads to getting GLUE all over your room. You enjoy FINE REALISTIC SPACE MOVIES, such as one that is generally known in shorthand as "In which several troll miners land upon a potentially world-destroying rock". You love STRANGE MUSIC that you claim is cosmic. You sleep under the STARS sometimes, instead of your SLEEP RECEPTACLE, which due to your unique horn shape causes you some HAIR PROBLEMS. And, sometimes, you FLARP as your alien princess character, but you are careful to hide this fact from people you want respect from.

You do not have a LUSUS, but instead consider yourself to be raised by the STARS THEMSELVES. When you have to fight, you tend to use your trusty TELESCOPEKIND skills. Your FETCH MODUS is based on the principles of VACUUM - when you remove an object from it through any means, something in the nearby environment of near-equal mass is sucked in its place. This leads to some complications, but you do not mind because it is SO COOL.

You are the PRIESTESS OF COSMOS, and your land is the Land of Wasteland and Alloy, which is a vast, barren plane studded with the wrecks of shuttles and probes. Despite your respectable teal blood, your text is white on black, like the stars themselves, and yooooooooou ooooooooooverextend a certain vooooooowel, to represent the vast emptiness of space.

So, I was playing with the Random Stuff Generator, and then I ended up making a troll, and then I sort of ended up liking her a lot and then my friend (Catie, everyone go look at her art and love it) drew her, and so. Uh. Have another fantroll from me? And also if the image is too big I can shrink it asdghslg I'm sorry I feel like this is all too huge
    Avatar art by the lovely Catie - http://jaqhnun.deviantart.com/

One of the forum's astrollogers!

It's really done,

>Be the screwed up guy.

Yea, He's pretty screwed up.

Your name is APHRENS DEMENS,and, you ARE JUST MESSED UP. You are 8 SWEEPS OLD . but YOU ACT MUCH YOUNGER. No one really knows your interests, AND WE ARE PRETTY SURE THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Anyways, You live in AN ABANDONED VILLAGE , of some sorts.Your hive that you pick out as MANY DENTS AND HOLES, From your failed ASSORTMENT OF "TESTS" you had done on objects. You DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHERS what so ever, so you about as rude as rude could get.

You are SHORT-TEMPERED and VERY ANGRY almost all the time and you have a LARGE KNOWLEDGE OF ALMOST EVERYTHING. So people have to get past your small "QUIZ" TYPE THING to talk to you. Your trolltag is insanePerfectionist and you TYPe IN A odd and VeRY STRANGe way.

Extra sh!t no one really cares about.

Last edited by BoomingKitty; 02-20-2011 at 01:35 AM.

Here we go, an actual post with Rubedi's info 8D

>Be the feral child.

Your name is RUBEDI KBILIS. You were born under NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES and raised for a quarter solar sweep by your LUSUS before it was CONSUMED BY ANOTHER LUSUS. As a result, you grew up in an UNDERGROUND CAVE among the various CAVEBEASTS where you learned all necessary skills to survive. Life underground and minimal exposure to the surface left your skin RATHER PALE and PERMANENTLY BRUISED.

Once old enough, you ventured out to the surface and your first action was to sink your NUMEROUS SHARP TEETH into the arm of an unlucky passing troll. You develop a liking to TROLL FLESH and seek out unsuspecting trolls from time to time. As you got older, you progressively moved to more POPULATED AREAS of Alternia in order to satisfy your SEEMINGLY UNSATIABLE HUNGER.

On one of your hunting excursions, you managed to recover a victim's COMPUTER and brought it back to your cave to explore the wonders of TROLLIAN and attempt to forge RELATIONSHIPS you otherwise cannot make as you tend to ATTACK ANYTHING THAT MOVES. Despite your WILD and MURDEROUS nature, you are constantly seeking out COMPANIONSHIP in hopes of finding someone who understands you.

Your trolltag is feralMutilator and you like to ≡ C h E w . E v E r Y t H i N g . T o . B i T s . A s . Y o U . s P e A k ≡

avoids cliches like the plague Rai-CH's Avatar
    Land of EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL YOU (Australia)
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Here we go, an actual post with Rubedi's info 8D
    ...I-I'm going to have nightmares forever now
    I need a new pretentious quote to go here
    read huntersfollow a loserexamine nerds

Aphrens + Rubedi =

WHY... WHY DOES THAT FIT SO WELL?

Jaxine is a little nervous about being near those two.
    Avatar art by the lovely Catie - http://jaqhnun.deviantart.com/

One of the forum's astrollogers!

Hehe I really would like to have an RP with Rubedi trying to meet others but failing miserably and potentially risking the lives of the other trolls xD

You should so make one just to see how that turns out..

Is really Che Guevara vehementPropagandist's Avatar

Kind of funny how those two ended up being posted together.
    Lecafe Olelaf
    Athena Ivanta
    Jaques Cestda
    Zygote Vellus

Maybe I'm overthinking this and therefore dooming myself, but I guess I'm having trouble finalizing my characters? I suppose things like weapon or Fetch modulus aren't as important as, say, age, but it certainly feels as if they'd add to them. I'm pretty sure I have the basics down, I think.
    If you all could give helpful tips as to how you go about fleshing your trolls out, I'd be appreciative.
    (Oh and comments on my first post way back on page 15 might give me ideas?)

I have a generator to pick out the Land, Title, and trolltag, for the outfit i usually just wing it really. The horns i use to match how they act to say for sure. Same for the weapon and Fetch modulus.
    Last edited by BoomingKitty; 02-20-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piconoe View Post

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!

Why was I so slow as to finishing my troll? Now I feel as if I release a proper aristocratic troll in a suit, I'll just be viewed as some cheap knockoff of yours. DX
    I personally would wholeheartedly welcome a fellow member of the aristocrasy.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomingKitty View Post
    Mmm in the morning perhaps I'll offer an RP to people with Rubedi 8D Need to get her trolltag on Pesterchum haha.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomingKitty View Post
    Mmm in the morning perhaps I'll offer an RP to people with Rubedi 8D Need to get her trolltag on Pesterchum haha.
    I offering lusii and grubss for all......... And trolls.

Hi I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing an art trade with trolls?