MSPA Forums
Page 84 of 102 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2531

Thread: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

  1. #2076
    random access memories DarkParable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    land of weed and sun.
    Posts
    743

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    If anyone dies because of this, I am so sorry.

    what did you do?
    What did you do?!
    WHAT DID YOU DO!?!

    -aneurysm-

  2. #2077
    wewp Burim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    131

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    NEWCOMER APPEARS

    >Be the nerd troll holding a boomerang

    Your name is Martyr Galena. You're 6 solar sweeps old. People tend to confuse your blood with URINE, because your blood is yellow.
    You have a great love for collecting VARIOUS IMPORTED FIGURES that are in your hive, such as robot action figures.

    Some interests of yours are EATING VERY RARE FOOD FROM OTHER PLACES, polishing ALL OF YOUR ACTION FIGURES, and doing a portrait of YOUR LUSUS, which you find very amusing because MOST OF YOUR DRAWINGS ARE ALL ABOUT YOUR LUSUS. Your hive is really full of your LUSUS DRAWINGS and ACTION FIGURES, But you really don't care about how messy is your hive.

    Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is BOOMERANGKIND, you don't really STRIFE a lot but you really have fun with this boomerang, unless there are some INVADERS AROUND YOUR HIVE.

    Your FETCH MODUS is set to DOWNLOAD. Items you captchalogue will instantly download to get them stored, most downloads take either 1 or 2 minutes.

    Your lusus is some kind THREE HEADED FROG that loves to bite your OLD AND FORGOTTEN ACTION FIGURES.

    You are the HERMIT OF SHAPE and your land is the LAND OF CITIES AND BINARIES, consorting BUNNIES.

    Your trolltag is opulentWizard and A:\>You really type with some cool computer codes_

  3. #2078

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    [IMG]death[/IMG]
    your name is Azrael Letum
    your troll-tag is DeathsMonocle
    You tend not to speak loudly ever but rather in an italicized murmur
    you don't have many interests but to make yourself seem more interesting you wear silly hats
    your lusus got stolen from you by a terrible purple blood
    you fight with a scythe

  4. #2079
    Good dog. Best friend. darling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Sand and Pine
    Posts
    334

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Burim View Post
    OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodIknowyou.
    buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

  5. #2080

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Turtle View Post
    [IMG]death[/IMG]
    your name is Azrael Letum
    your troll-tag is DeathsMonocle
    You tend not to speak loudly ever but rather in an italicized murmur
    you don't have many interests but to make yourself seem more interesting you wear silly hats
    your lusus got stolen from you by a terrible purple blood
    you fight with a scythe
    Does anyone know how to upload images?

  6. #2081
    Spaghetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bumfuck nowhere, planet Earth
    Posts
    142

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Euphra would never wear a dress.
    It's so uncouth for such a manly man to wear a dress.
    Even if he'd be the prettiest little girl
    OH GOD WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME
    My trolltag is attenuatedRegalia, feel free to pester me. Note that this is a full-RP tag, and as such I will be completely in character forever.

  7. #2082
    Good dog. Best friend. darling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Sand and Pine
    Posts
    334

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Turtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Turtle View Post
    [IMG]death[/IMG]
    your name is Azrael Letum
    your troll-tag is DeathsMonocle
    You tend not to speak loudly ever but rather in an italicized murmur
    you don't have many interests but to make yourself seem more interesting you wear silly hats
    your lusus got stolen from you by a terrible purple blood
    you fight with a scythe
    Does anyone know how to upload images?
    http://imgur.com
    buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

  8. #2083
    Lime of Cake Limecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Mary Sues
    Posts
    302

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    -snorts at all the dresses- Niiiiiice~

    DARLING THAT DRESS IS SO FITTING FOR CHANT BOKBOKBOKAAAAWK!!!!!

    Also, boomerangs yaaay! I totally fail at throwing them but I have at least 3 at home just lying around xD

    Hmm now what to do now that I'm back in my room?

  9. #2084
    Good dog. Best friend. darling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Sand and Pine
    Posts
    334

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Limecake View Post
    -snorts at all the dresses- Niiiiiice~

    DARLING THAT DRESS IS SO FITTING FOR CHANT BOKBOKBOKAAAAWK!!!!!

    Also, boomerangs yaaay! I totally fail at throwing them but I have at least 3 at home just lying around xD

    Hmm now what to do now that I'm back in my room?
    >Limecake: Retrieve arms from boomerang.
    buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

  10. #2085

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever


    your name is Azrael Letum
    your troll-tag is DeathsMonocle
    You tend not to speak loudly ever but rather in an italicized murmur
    you don't have many interests but to make yourself seem more interesting you wear silly hats
    your lusus got stolen from you by a terrible purple blood
    you fight with a scythe

  11. #2086
    wewp Burim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    131

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Yes darling, it's me.

    BURIM.

  12. #2087
    Good dog. Best friend. darling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Sand and Pine
    Posts
    334

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Burim View Post
    Yes darling, it's me.

    BURIM.
    M-MY OLD FOE! HAVE AT THEE.
    buk buk buk buk MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME MY COCK IS TALKING TO ME buk buk buk buk
    I have Trolls:

  13. #2088
    wewp Burim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    131

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burim View Post
    Yes darling, it's me.

    BURIM.
    M-MY OLD FOE! HAVE AT THEE.
    OKAY.

  14. #2089
    Introvert of the Year SumiumOxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a freaking hurricane
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Lime, Tantra may not be a guy but I still want to see her wearing a dress.

    It's just soo out of character for her.
    This is getting a rewrite soon. Pay not attention to it.

  15. #2090
    stitchedTantrum
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Holes and Contrast
    Posts
    255

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever


    You are now Gnor Krens. You Trollian handle is stitchedTantrum. You lost your left eye in an accident and were born with no hair and are unable to grow any. You stitched up your eye socket with some of you FAVORITE THREAD after losing it in a fight with a friend. YOU tEnd tO bE OvErdrAMAtIc. You are rather blunt about things and get easily frustrated, though are something of a pansy when not angry. You also get focused on what you are doing, despite everything never going according to plan. You get rather attached to people, but you hate for hats something fierce.

    You also dabble in TAILORING, mainly to repair you LONG COAT. Other trolls think that you are color blind because of your "Horrible taste in fabric," though you don't see anything wrong with it. You are 6.92 sweeps old and have green blood, though you don't really care about the hierarchy there.

    Things that weren't covered:
    Lusus: Snail-beast
    Weapon: Coat, seriously.
    Modus: Coat Pockets. He doesn't actually captcha stuff, just picks it up and stows it.
    Quirk: Capitalizes vowels and replaces '.'s with '...'. Has good grammar otherwise. LIkE sO...
    Last edited by NinjaPope; 02-26-2011 at 08:27 PM.

  16. #2091
    Amazing Nobody Dead Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of String and Theory
    Posts
    1,011

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPope View Post

    You are now Gnor Krens. You Trollian handle is paragonEducator. You lost your left horn and eye in an accident and were born with no hair and are unable to grow any. You patched up your eye with some of you FAVORITE CLOTH, which other trolls seem to be averted from, saying that you might as well be color blind, even though it looks great to you. YOU tEnd tO gEt OvErdrAMAtIc At tImEs, and enjOY It. You are rather rude at times and get easily frustrated. You also get focused on what you are doing, despite everything never going according to plan. You can take a beating, but get rather attached to people. You like to tell people stuff and consider yourself a good teacher.

    You play the BASS and are on of the few trolls that are interested in MUSIC. You also dabble in STITCHING, mainly to repair you LONG COAT. Other trolls think that you are color blind because of your "Horrible taste in color." You are 6.92 sweeps old and have green blood, though you don't really care about the hierarchy there.

    Things that weren't covered:
    Lusus: Legfish
    Symbol: Bass clef symbol for those who don't recognize it
    Weapon: Coat, seriously.
    LOrd English?
    Trolls

  17. #2092
    stitchedTantrum
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Holes and Contrast
    Posts
    255

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Zed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPope View Post

    You are now Gnor Krens. You Trollian handle is paragonEducator. You lost your left horn and eye in an accident and were born with no hair and are unable to grow any. You patched up your eye with some of you FAVORITE CLOTH, which other trolls seem to be averted from, saying that you might as well be color blind, even though it looks great to you. YOU tEnd tO gEt OvErdrAMAtIc At tImEs, and enjOY It. You are rather rude at times and get easily frustrated. You also get focused on what you are doing, despite everything never going according to plan. You can take a beating, but get rather attached to people. You like to tell people stuff and consider yourself a good teacher.

    You play the BASS and are on of the few trolls that are interested in MUSIC. You also dabble in STITCHING, mainly to repair you LONG COAT. Other trolls think that you are color blind because of your "Horrible taste in color." You are 6.92 sweeps old and have green blood, though you don't really care about the hierarchy there.

    Things that weren't covered:
    Lusus: Legfish
    Symbol: Bass clef symbol for those who don't recognize it
    Weapon: Coat, seriously.
    LOrd English?
    Nope, it isn't a Cairo Coat. Just a long coat.

  18. #2093
    The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    blue pants
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Trolls in dresses? That's always fun, I-
    FUCK IT, NIEGDE.

    Niegde feels pretty, oh so pretty...

  19. #2094
    Canuck SMASH Evy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Geese and Beavers
    Posts
    606

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    I tried a hero mode.

    > Eithne: Check out Land.


    EG : Zak.
    EG : Tell me if you can see this somehow.
    EG : Any of this.
    EG : Because I CANNOT SEE SHIT.
    EG : WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING CLOUDS. WHYKSJFk;
    EG : AND I KEEP WALKING UP AND DOWN THESE FUCKING HILLS
    EG : WHAT'S THE FUCKING DEALkHJFfl
    EG : SHITS ARE ABOUT TO BE FLIPPED


    ... that is assuming her moirail is her server player ahhh undecided things
    Last edited by Evy; 02-24-2011 at 07:20 PM.

  20. #2095
    Lime of Cake Limecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Mary Sues
    Posts
    302

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    >Limecake: Retrieve arms from boomerang.

    Limecake attempts to retrieve arms but is stopped by the boomerang who has learned to flip the bird on her.

    She is deterred.

    Quote Originally Posted by SumiumOxide View Post
    Lime, Tantra may not be a guy but I still want to see her wearing a dress.

    It's just soo out of character for her.
    It is rather out of character xD I'll draw her in a dress after I eat dinner.

    Quick Google search a dress Tantra should wear and PM me it xD

  21. #2096

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever



    Hey I think I've found my new "most creepy expression that Alunas can have"!

  22. #2097
    wewp Burim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    131

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever



    Alterniabound time!

  23. #2098
    The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    blue pants
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    D'awwww.

  24. #2099
    Seer of Space Rio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of Frogs and Flowers
    Posts
    2,983

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    Awwwwwww.

    Tumblr

  25. #2100
    idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    at a sk8e park
    Posts
    2,692

    Re: TROLLSLUM 6: This is the dumbest shit ever

    AWWWWW x3 COMBO
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •