MSPA Forums

View Poll Results: How weird has the shit in this rp been so far?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Somewhat.

    0 0%
  • Not at all.

    0 0%
  • Pretty weird.

    3 100.00%
  • OH GOD MY BRAIN IS ON FIRE

    0 0%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 372

Thread: SOMNI: The Entire Universe Plays SBURB (Characters)

  1. #51

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    In my personal canon, Alternians call other races by three names: Slaves, Enemies, or Bastards.

  2. #52
    Villainy Consultant Pandemonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Corn and Shit
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Yeah, trolls conquer other planets. You wouldn't be out of place playing an alien from of one of those.

  3. #53
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    If we're having more than one character I might make a human to keep you company, Moo. I'll give it some thought. You got any ideas for your char, by the by?
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  4. #54
    Duke of Song stuffedAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wall of Text
    Posts
    548

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)



    => Be the submissive, tail biting slave.

    You're not really tail biting. Okay, you kind of are, but only when you get worried. You get worried a lot. Come to think of it, your tail has lost its shine. But you can't clean it, because you need a pail for those kinds of things, and you're a slave to the Trolls. They recently conquered your species and enslaved them. Stupid trolls. You hate slavery, and you hate slavers, but you work for one because if you don't you'll get whipped and then killed. However, recently you have been on the internet, and you have acquired the username of several people. You contact them with trollian, and as such, are often mistaken for one. Up until recently you hated trolls too, but talked to one several times and realized that they aren't all bad. Only most of them.

    You realize that while thinking about these things you have started biting your tail.

    Welp. Better get back to work.

    (Will post a human later.)
    Last edited by stuffedAnimal; 03-03-2011 at 06:07 PM.

  5. #55
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedAnimal View Post
    She sounds cool, just one hitch though. We already have an 'of light' character.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  6. #56
    Urist McStupidDeath Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Surrealism and Comedy
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    >Be the frozen one._



    You are not frozen, though you are very cold. Your name is Varik Syrakkh. You live far away from others on your world, since something very unfortunate would happen if a goldblood or silverblood caught you. If you were caught by a whiteblood, it might have been a different story, but it's best not to risk it at all. You have isolated yourself at the north pole, making it very difficult to stay warm. Carrying around a captchalogue deck even colder than the world around you doesn't make it any better, but you can't trade it with anyone. It's certainly far easier for you to use than any other deck.

    You recently stumbled across a chat program called Trollian, and have taken to using it for everyday communications. You've never seen a redblood, or indeed any color other than gold, but the people there are quite nice and don't seem to care that you have black blood. Not that it's been mentioned outright, but it did set its color to your blood color automatically. You go by the name nuclearWhiteout on the internet, and {you can't quite seem to escape from the snow that invades your everyday life.}
    Last edited by Anonymous; 03-03-2011 at 06:01 PM.

  7. #57
    Duke of Song stuffedAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wall of Text
    Posts
    548

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralIronclad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedAnimal View Post
    She sounds cool, just one hitch though. We already have an 'of light' character.
    Oh yeah. Hold on a sec, I'll fix it. Thanks for reminding me.

  8. #58
    The Ninth Lion Moolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Bipolarity and Sunshine
    Posts
    167

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralIronclad View Post
    If we're having more than one character I might make a human to keep you company, Moo. I'll give it some thought. You got any ideas for your char, by the by?
    Aw shucks, you don't have to if you don't want to.
    But I'm actually almost done with my character.
    I'm planning to post it up soon. >:U

    ... on a random note, if we start making second/third characters, won't we be taking up more space in the limit of characters?
    Like.. the max is 10~14, right?
    .. so yeah.
    Last edited by Moolish; 03-03-2011 at 06:18 PM.

  9. #59
    Urist McStupidDeath Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Surrealism and Comedy
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    It really depends on what we can keep up with. That was just a general idea, it can go as high as people can keep track of.

  10. #60
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    I'm only really tempted to have one more, who'll be more of a side-character than my troll. I don't mind you guys having them, but I can imagine it'll get a little silly if all of us have 3 characters or more.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  11. #61
    The Ninth Lion Moolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Bipolarity and Sunshine
    Posts
    167

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    HAHAHA. ha. Haa.

    > Be the only human

    Pffft, you know you can’t be the only human. Don’t be so pessimistic.



    > Be the soulless ginger.

    That's not nice. :|

    > Be the human with the long introduction.

    Your name is VIOLETTA, but since it means ‘purple’ and you absolutely hate that color, you like to think your name is really NEON instead. But that's kind of hard since your Godmother and pretty much all your family calls you your name of VIOLA.

    You live with your GODMOTHER and her fifteen beloved CATS, all of whom are your GREATEST ENEMIES.

    You have a VARIETY OF INTERESTS, none of which nobody would really want to know about, since you are an average SHUT-IN.
    As such, you love VIDEO GAMES. Mainly of the ACTION ROLE-PLAY kind, but you’re very flexible and have experienced plenty of other games that are awesome despite being in another GENRE. TV is also one of your BEST FRIENDS, but with all the crap that’s on nowadays, you’ve slowly been replacing TV with MOVIES. You watch movies EVERY DAY. It is an adventure every day. Usually a new movie, but sometimes you like to go back to your favorites, which consist mostly of MUSICALS.

    You like trying to be COOL and FIERCE. However, pale, red-headed nerds aren’t really the image of coolness, so you spend your days FANTASIZING and LEARNING about various cultures in which you are interested in. One of them is GANGSTERITY. You hope one day you be a BAMF, a cool, hard-ass gangster with nothing to lose. Oh, and PIRATES, too. They are gangsters of the ocean, too. With a ship. Of course, that conflicts with GENTLEMANSHIP, which is the opposite of that. They’re just plain cool, classy and slick with top hats and crisp suits. It’s hard, but you try to wear a mix of those two interests and act like it too. You usually FAIL at it, but you also believe in TRIAL AND ERROR, so it doesn’t bother you as much.

    But however much you want to become fierce, cool, and classy and gangster, you also have that FEMININE SIDE you can’t hide. You love COLORS. NEON COLORS, to be exact. The ones that burn your retinas. Your favorite color is LIME GREEN.
    You also collect STUFFED ANIMALS. No, you don’t make them, but rather you go buy them from the local store and collect them. You often have VIOLENT TENDENCIES, which often result in you tearing all the limbs and heads of some animals. Luckily you’re also able to sew a bit, so you just sew the limbs onto other plushies to create FRIGHTENING CHIMERAS. They’re more interesting that way. Your room almost looks like a crime scene with all the stuffing and mutilated plushies lying about.

    Other than that, you’re a normal THIRTEEN YEAR OLD who lives with her GODMOTHER due to a chain of UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. You’d rather not talk about it.
    Mainly because you don’t remember the series of unfortunate events. D’oh!
    You’d much rather lurk on the INTERNET and talk to your many internet friends than think about your past.
    After a long drought of boredom and absolutely nothing to do, however, you have sniffed out a new object of obsession, the talk of the internet.

    Of course, you know nearly nothing about it besides that it’s apparently awesome and called SBURB. You must further investigate this and chat amongst your friends.

  12. #62
    Duke of Song stuffedAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wall of Text
    Posts
    548

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Nice, Moolish. I'll make a human when I'm done with my homework.
    [/PROCRASTINATION]

  13. #63
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moolish View Post
    You live with your GODMOTHER and her fifteen beloved CATS, all of whom are your GREATEST ENEMIES.
    Hehe, I like that. Nice character.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  14. #64
    Urist McStupidDeath Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Surrealism and Comedy
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffedAnimal View Post
    Nice, Moolish. I'll make a human when I'm done with my homework.
    [/PROCRASTINATION]
    >War Machine: Anti-procrastination systems.

    You fire all of your weapons at the tool of stuffedAnimal's procrastination, namely, his homework. You then declare that he has an excuse for not doing it; it was shot all to hell by an evil 50-foot tall killbot with guns for its everything.

  15. #65
    The Ninth Lion Moolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Bipolarity and Sunshine
    Posts
    167

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralIronclad View Post

    Hehe, I like that. Nice character.
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

    >War Machine: Anti-procrastination systems.

    You fire all of your weapons at the tool of stuffedAnimal's procrastination, namely, his homework. You then declare that he has an excuse for not doing it; it was shot all to hell by an evil 50-foot tall killbot with guns for its everything.

    Best reason ever.
    Almost makes me want to procrastinate.

  16. #66
    the dot-hack lady gracefulUnison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of Twilight and Cathedrals
    Posts
    144

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Name: Mikael Aalto
    Race: Human
    Gender: Male
    Forum Username: gracefulUnison
    Age: 17 years
    Appearance: Blond hair, brown eyes, wears a lot of gray and blue. Picture coming soon.
    Title: Knight of Doom
    Chumhandle and Hexadecimal color: clockworkCircutry (#4682B4)
    Typing Quirks: Proper <ap|tal|zat|on and pun<tuat|on. "|"s |nstead of "i"s, "<"s |nstead of "c"s.
    Kernelsprite: To be decided.
    Likes: Fixing and upgrading computers, clockwork, anything made of metal, space aliens (they've got to be less confusing than humans, right?)
    Dislikes: Heights (hello, phobia), dirt (everything must be clean!), most people (are really confusing)
    Guardian: Older brother
    Location: London, apartment building
    Land: Land of Steel and Wires
    Web Browsername: Ilmarinen
    Kind Abstratus: knifeKind (dualwields)
    Fetch Modus: Hash modus. (Like Dave's. I'm feeling uncreative today.)
    Last edited by gracefulUnison; 03-03-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Trolls

  17. #67
    Duke of Song stuffedAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wall of Text
    Posts
    548

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)



    => Be the idiot.

    You're not an idiot, you're an optimist.

    => Fine. Be that then.

    Very well.

    You are a human, and your name is Daniel Allen . You are an optimist, and you believe the best of anybody. They can be nice, you say, they just need to try. At least, everyone except Zadonn Kalahr. You hate him, and hate how he types, and hate how he tries to be nice and completely and utterly fails. You especially hate when he flips his shit and his blue bubblegum text is IS FUCKING YELLING AT YOU. It gives you headaches.

    I suck at not procrastinating.

  18. #68

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)


    >Be one of NEON's friends.

    Okay! But the readers have to type >Be completely off-the-wall bonkers first!

    >Be completely off the wall bonkers.

    YEEHEEHEE! You got it, readers!

    Your name is SKRIPACRICRINORVICHARZULEEPBARNOFKRIK, but a lot of people shorten that to something or other and you decide that even though it's a horrible insult you won't eat them because they probably don't have any ketchup handy now do they the inconsiderate Luddites but you love them all the same! You have absolutely no idea where you live, what you are, when you came into being, or why you are the only person to see the floofles that are clearly EVERYWHERE. You do, however, know that you are AWAKE ON PROSPIT and have taken great pains to arrange everything you've seen in your visions. For some reason nobody believes you when you tell them about the visions. Maybe it's because you're also a lunatic.

    Nah, they're just jealous.

    You can connect to the internet WITH YOUR MIND. Cool, huh? Unfortunately, you also have a lot of viruses in your head because of that. You can't remember if you started out sane or not, although probably not, but the viruses have just made things even weirder for you. Also you see this here doggy, you think its so cute and you're going to give it a hug and what was that snapping noise? Oh, doggy's dead. Hmm, you were hungry anyway. Anyway, a lot of people keep telling you to get therapy BUT THE FLOOFLES SAY NO AND THE FLOOFLES ARE ONLY WRONG WHEN SKAIA SAYS THEY ARE. Besides they're cute.

    Your chumhandle is YeeHeeHee! (somehow) and you JIP JIP might let slip a GORIIVIV few odd MORGAS!
    Last edited by Masterweaver; 03-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.

  19. #69

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Also, Fanlel is already the X of hope, gracfulUnision. Please change?

  20. #70
    Urist McStupidDeath Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Surrealism and Comedy
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    For some reason I'm scared of your second character.

  21. #71
    The Ninth Lion Moolish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Bipolarity and Sunshine
    Posts
    167

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    For some reason I'm scared of your second character.
    I second this.
    Though... I'm almost in love.

  22. #72
    the dot-hack lady gracefulUnison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of Twilight and Cathedrals
    Posts
    144

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterweaver View Post
    Also, Fanlel is already the X of hope, gracfulUnision. Please change?
    Ah! S-so he is. Will "of Doom" work?
    Trolls

  23. #73
    Urist McStupidDeath Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Land of Surrealism and Comedy
    Posts
    1,024

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    I'm going to make a list of the characters in the OP... eventually...

    Meh, nothing else to do really.

  24. #74
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulUnison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterweaver View Post
    Also, Fanlel is already the X of hope, gracfulUnision. Please change?
    Ah! S-so he is. Will "of Doom" work?
    Yeah, I think that's free.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  25. #75
    Witch of Heart Lucheek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    528

    Re: CREATIVE NAME HERE (Sburb/Sgrub Mindfuck/rp) (Characters)

    Its like the Alderaan Cantina up in here! 8D! I like it!

    I was wondering if I could make two Sarathhes, with some twin-telepathy (talk to eachother in their heads) powers, or would that be too godmoddy? 8O
    Last edited by Lucheek; 03-03-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Your name is Lucheek and you talk alot faster tan your fingers can actually type
    Website FurAffinity Twitter Tumblr

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •