MSPA Forums
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

Re: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

> Be the sadist.

Your name is VALENI REDARA.

Nearing your 9th solar sweep, you have developed a FASCINATION TOWARDS PAIN AND MURDER METHODS - especially SUFFOCATION - which is actually not that extraordinary for a troll. You don't have many other INTERESTS, apart from PUMPKIN-COLOURED OBJECTS and THUNDERSTORMS. You are not certain where your obsession towards TROLL AS WELL AS HUMAN ELECTRONICS originates, but you are capable of recalling someone unpleasant being mauled by A HIGH-QUALITY VISION BOX thrown out of a window in the past. You have wanted to write MEMOIRS of your EXTREMELY INTRIGUING CHILDHOOD for a long time now, but your NOT THAT SEVERE CASE OF AMNESIA has prevented you from doing so.

Your blood is of a LIGHT ORANGE COLOUR, which places you on a low level in the CASTE. However, you don't give a HOOFBEAST'S CHITINOUS WINDHOLE where you stand in this idiotic hierarchy. You swear, if you get your hands on the inventor of the HEMOSPECTRUM, they will suffer a SUFFOCATING DEATH. If there is something you hate more than TREE-LOVING PACIFISTS, it has to be INEQUALITY. Ironically, your LUSUS is a giant, fluffy TEDDYBEAR URSOS, who keeps you from BRUTALLY MURDERING everyone who gets on your nerves even the slightest bit. He only seems to sleep most of the time, eating the LIKELY POISONOUS FLORA surrounding his NEST when awake - saving you the trouble of hunting for nourishment. You're not sure if it's fortunate or not, considering your WILL TO KILL.

Your WEAPONRY supports your INTERESTS – your STRIFE SPECIBUS is WIREKIND, giving you the ability to STRANGLE and SUFFOCATE with CHORDS OF VARIED LENGHTS AND THICKNESSES. Some strings can be plugged into ELECTRONIC DEVICES for EXTRA-SHOCKING RESULTS! You keep your intriguing items in a SYLLADEX with a TRANSLATION MODUS, which forces you to utter the EQUIVALENT OF THE OBJECT'S NAME in a FOREIGN LANGUAGE to obtain it – but oh no, you can't use the same language too many times, or else your lovely SYLLADEX will suffer a DYSFUNCTION and EXPLODE. Just to be a bitch.

Despite your constant MURDEROUS INTENTS, you are surprisingly calm about it. Only when the BOILINGRAGE-O-METER hits the max, you fly off the hook like a squirrel with rabies. Most have figured it's safe to be elsewhere when that happens. Your occasional MOOD SWINGS are unpredicted and sometimes SLIGHTLY CREEPY. You seem to fancy the moods of EXTREME OPPOSITES, which reflects on your RELATIONSHIPS – you might have a KISMESIS and a MATESPRIT, but nothing else. This makes you act somewhat IGNORANT towards those outside your QUADRANTS - or maybe you should say HALVES.

Your trolltag is lasciviousSuffocator and you type in an exxceptionally ßophißticated yet ßlightly vayvard manner.

tl;dr

---
    I'll edit in the land/title/everything else I've missed later.

> Be the troll version of the pie girl.

Your name is LUMINA SQUIRES.

You in fact were a result of a STRANGE COINCIDENCE. You wouldn't even have PASSED the TRIALS if not for the pair of humans, who you refer to as irenicPie and ASBusinessMagnet, getting so angry that plotTwists decided to separate them from humanity. One of the results of such a DIVERSION was the ALTERNIAN TROLLIANCE APOCALYPTIC MAGNET, which was ALREADY PRESENT on ALTERNIA, and the other was you.

You have taken interest in MOST KINDS of VEGETARIAN FOOD, most importantly FRUIT and PIE. When you GET MAD, which is at RARE OCCASIONS, you THROW FRUIT, but most of the time you just EAT THEM. Your ADDICTION to FRUIT has come to a point where you STARTED TO COLLECT THEM. The oldest fruit in the collection have CAUGHT BACTERIA, but ADDICTION IS A POWERFUL THING.

You live with a WHITE GECKO, similar to SIMON THE LIZARD from EARTH. In your earlier life you and Alternian Simon were SORT OF BEST FRIENDS, but RECENTLY you have been FALLING IN MATESPRITSHIP with ENAMEL WUMANGA. He is simply the BEST MALE TROLL THERE IS.

Your one of greatest wishes was to join the CREW of SOLAR GRUB TROLL CATHOBLIC SCHOOL, which actually was RECENTLY FULFILLED. You are, and always will be fascinated by teaching YOUNG TROLLS the BASICS of LIFE and LOGIC. Though, the FIRST DAYS with the CREW weren't as SUCCESSFUL as you EXPECTED.

Your fetch modus is the PIE MODUS. To retrieve an item, you have to eat a set amount of pie. You are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with this, because pie is SO GREAT. You strife specibus is set to fruitKind.

Your trolltag is irresistablePervert, and you tend to exaggerate your "/\/\"s, "/\/"s, "\/"s and "\/\/"s in a \/\/ay that /\/\akes your purple text a little harder to read

While THIS FACT has been STILL OBSCURED from your knowledge, one day, you will become the Teacher of Light in the Land of Citrus and Edible.

(Text color #8000FF)
    Last edited by ASBusinessMagnet; 03-13-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    Sburb Fanventure Do's and Don'ts: a must-read for anyone intending to start a Sburb fanventure or having started one but not having made it past 10 pages

> Be the snooty artistic troll

Your name is NIBZAN SOMRAR and you are 7 and a half sweeps old. While you AREN'T VERY HIGH on the hemospectrum you look down on anyone BELOW YOU and try to show DISRESPECT to those ABOVE YOU. This often doesn't go well. You like to remind people that the hemospectrum is an OUTMODED SYTEM despite the fact you FOLLOW IT YOURSELF.

You have many hobbies including PAINTING (which you are ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD AT), showing your disdain for ALL THINGS MAINSTREAM and writing VERY BAD POETRY. You once tried to stay outside ALL DAY because being nocturnal is SO MAINSTREAM. That was NOT A GOOD DAY.

Your hive is FULL OF PAINTBRUSHES so you always have a weapon at hand. As you don't have any canvas you PAINT ON THE WALLS of your hive which leaves lots of PUDDLES OF PAINT around. This is something that contributed to the TRAGIC DEATH of your lusus. You don't really like to talk about it.

Even though your floor is COVERED IN PAINT you like to keep your stuff in NEAT PILES on the floor. You tend to fly into a rage if they are disturbed. Behind a HIDDEN PANEL in your hive you keep all your CRAPPY POETRY because even you are ashamed of it. You insist it is merely IRONICLY BAD, however.

Up until QUITE RECENTLY you lived with your lusus, a SMALL, HORNED HOOFBEAST. It wasn't very good and you mainly used it to CLEAN YOUR PAINTBRUSHES ON. The stupid thing used to think this WAS AN ATTACK because of your specibi. Your fetch modus is PALETTE modus, meaning you have to have the right coloured paint (or other substance) on hand to retrieve the item associated with it.

Your trolltag is ironicMainstream and you talk with a bit of a lithp >8(

Last edited by Tamenthail; 03-14-2011 at 06:44 AM.

EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE CaritheDuck's Avatar
    LAND OF FIRES AND FUCKING TORNADOES(Oklahoma)

Quote Originally Posted by Pootporri View Post
    I hope you realize they still fall under yellow, which is really close to peasant.
    I HAVE ALL OF YOUR POTATOES. ALL OF THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaritheDuck View Post
    I hope you realize they still fall under yellow, which is really close to peasant.
    I know this. Doesn't mean he can't think highly of himself and deck shit out in gold. As it said, him being a currblood, lowblood, etc, his hive is in nowhere special, yada yada. He IS a peasant, but that doesn't mean he thinks of himself just as much.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

Uh.. are you implying that gog!Trolls are higher than purple or something?
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperistic View Post
    He has a bigass ego.
    I never implied anything.
    He does not have fins.
    He's still a peasant.
    That's all there really is to say on the matter. :\

Hey, who is that?

Okay, the last time we saw an Alyss troll with a brown jacket it was freaky as shit, so...

There we go. Twenty minutes of wrestling and the chipping of paint finally got you down.

Your name is LAPIN KOUVEAI, and you are a freak half-breed. Yes, you are the love-child of a scandalous affair during the take-over of the planet Rydnar, of which the Lepori species lived. They were basically humanoid rabbits. So, a well-respected Alternian general got together with a peasant Leporian soldier and... made like a couple of rabbits. Filled pails. Or the closest thing to it. The general was eventually threshocuted and the soldier was killed in action. Their relationship was mocked and sneered at, but, they still took the pails. Hey, they needed to get something for the Mother Grub, amirite? And thus, you were born. A weird insect-rabbit thing.

After quickly realizing you weren't exactly the same species as everyone else on Alternia, you needed to make yourself like everyone else. You paint over your off-while horns, and cover your floppy gray ears with a big brown hat. But hey, at least your a highblood too! That makes life a bit easier for you. You use the mannerisms and have the same violent demeanor as most trolls, but you kinda-sorta look like a fluffy bunny. You're actually pretty fucking adorable.

Other than that, your interest include studying Lerporian culture and Troll culture. Besides buckets. You're just gonna stay away from that. Like most trolls. Either way, it's important to stay close to your roots, y'know? You know both ancient Troll Daedric and Leporian Kaninchen, and you tend to write in both from time to time. You have posters of vicious Alternian generals and famous Rydnaran politicians, and you even draw some. Which leads to your second interest; drawing. You're pretty excellent at it, if you do say so yourself. It comes from sweeps and sweeps of practice, man. Gotta do something with your time inside. And when you're outside, run, jump, and plant delicious vegetables. As being half-humanoid-rabbit, you are very fast and nimble, and you hone your skills with leaping over random shit. It's pretty cool, really. Plus, you fucking love carrots. That's all you need to say on the matter.

You are a very honest Troll-Leporian, sometimes to a fault. You can lose and gain friends/enemies this way, and tend to slip your secret over Trollian sometimes. Good thing no one believes you! You also find it had to get a moirail, or to auspitice. You simply can't mediate what-so-ever. And you don't even attempt at a kismesis or a matesprit. Flushed or calingous would lead to buckets, and buckets would need for someone to see you... Yeah. Not gonna work out. But you at least try to be friendly, and you really don't know how to react if someone tries to make a pass at you. It'll just get awkward.

Your trollTag is artisticDexterity and you ^fucking love c^rrots^

Yep. Bunnies.

tl;dr:
    Name: Lapin Kouveai
    trollTag: artisticDexterity
    Blood color: Indigo
    Interests: Alternian history, Leporian history, running, drawing, jumping, gardening, carrots
    Quirk: prefix=^, suffix= ^, a and A= ^
    strifeSpecibus: penKind, pencilKind
    Fetch Modus: Be Nimble. You must jump over a giant candle to retrieve an item.
    -at night.

idk how bike but ima sk8r gurl Temperencia's Avatar

He has a bigass ego.
    He does not have fins.
    He's still a peasant.
    waitwhatno i was talking to cari

OH DAMNIT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING ANYMORE. :c
    here, i found warmth, comfort, and my life's true purpose.

EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE CaritheDuck's Avatar
    LAND OF FIRES AND FUCKING TORNADOES(Oklahoma)

He has a bigass ego.
    He does not have fins.
    He's still a peasant.
    waitwhatno i was talking to cari

OH DAMNIT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING ANYMORE. :c
    I KNEW IT.
    Even though I have no idea where you got I thought peasants would be higher than royalty.
    That doesn't even make sense. O_o
    I HAVE ALL OF YOUR POTATOES. ALL OF THEM.

CHAT IN PROFILE THREAD! STOP STOP STOP STOP!

formerly known as NARFNra Monster X's Avatar

> Attempt to mine into forum.

Your name is JEZRON IRIXITE and you are 8 SOLAR SWEEPS OLD. You are SOMEWHAT STRANGE and often met with FUNNY LOOKS. You have a small amount of FACIAL HAIR, which you prefer to call your EPIC 'STACHE, BRO. You occasionally exhibit EXTREME TWITCHING. You have always been an AVID COLLECTOR of SHINY OBJECTS, a trait compounded by your LOVE OF MINING.

You have many HOBBIES including MINING, ROOM CONSTRUCTION, and WARFARE. You always thought that, were you the one CALLING THE SHOTS, there'd be an awful lot less LOSING around here. You also enjoy ENGINEERING PROBLEMS.

You are very rigidly set in the HEMOSPECTRUM, viewing yourself as a MIDDLE-CLASS SERVANT. If someone of a HIGHER TIER talks to you, you will reply as wished. You are always willing to give up your SHINY OBJECTS to a person with BLUE or higher BLOOD.

You are EXCESSIVELY VICIOUS when your home is invaded, even to those HIGHER THAN YOU on the HEMOSPECTRUM. You can also be EXTREMELY VICIOUS when someone gets on your nerves, though this occurs only occasionally. You have been known to HIDE BODIES in the WALLS of your MINING TUNNELS, or FEED THEM to your LUSI. You seem to LIKE THE LOOK OF ENTRAILS.

You and your ant-like LUSI have held MINING CONTESTS for a long time, and you have BECOME QUITE GOOD AT IT. ATTEMPTS TO EAT YOU by your LUSI have also increased your MINING SPEED. Your LUSI do not seem to have MUCH OF AN OPINION on your actions OUTSIDE OF THE HIVE.

You always keep at least TWO PICKAXES on you at all times, including the RIZERTOOTH, an ANCIENT PICKAXE you discovered while MINING. In ONE case where you lost both, you ripped out one of your HORNS and attempted MURDER with it. You got better.

Your SYMBOL is a EVER-WATCHING EYE, based on a CREATURE you saw once in a DREAM. You never quite got what it all MEANT, but your own MISMATCHED EYES have made you feel somewhat silly.

You utilize the ORE MODUS. To take something you are holding, you must viciously beat the card until the ITEM CORE of the CARD is revealed.

Your trolltag is undergroundScythe and you talk in a vaguely vvestern european aczent with lotz of z'zez.

Current Location and status:
    - Broke up with matesprit, fell from tower, heavily hurt. Can move but not good at it.
    Last edited by Monster X; 04-25-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    You know you want to suggest.

oh god what am i doing here Quivin's Avatar

ok so i wanted to just use this post as somewhere to store this guy in case i forget everything about him. i loved the chatsprites in Returniabound, and have been making ones like them nonstop

Last edited by Quivin; 03-14-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: image resizing

a cheeseburger in paradise maya's Avatar

holy fuck huge

That is quite gigantic xD

Loving the horns and hair on that guy though ;3 I just want to touch them~~
    I have fantrolls now apparently it seems.

is this something i should be rectifying?

Yes, shrink it. Also, why does he have Nepeta's symbol?

size mite be an issue but it's u2u dude

either way nice work

fix'd, i just like the look of up close pixels
    it is my fetish

in my head i believe that the star signs (symbols) are sort of like what "house" or "chapter" trolls originate from, ala House Capulet, House Montague, House Ravenclaw etc etc etc. Sort of like a secondary class system on top of blood color. There can therefore be a different blood color for each sign.

my reasoning for this is that i can't imagine a planet of billions being able to create and maintain an individual sign from the day they spawn. overly complicated and overthought unique identification just seems a weird thing for Alternia where there is low regard for life

also the coat was stolen from the Leo chapter of the aforementioned military complex.

also thanks maya

np brotha you seem to have a good head on your shoulders so keep at it
    (i will leave canon nazi-ing up to everyone else LOL)

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

This should maybe go in the trollchat thread.

thanks bro i mean lets face it Alternia is pretty much Earth if Hitler won
    i'm surprised it hasn't been done before actually

also i updated Cervani just because we should stay on topic i suppose
    she isn't my character but she is his matespirit~
    i am doing a flash with the both of them
    there will be walking and talking and kawaii desu

BewareOfNerd: ok

here let me waste a post acknowledging the post that you wasted telling us to take it to trollchat

rofl forgive me for posting feedback on a troll posted itt i will not make that mistake again so sorry 8'(

Actually, on further reflection it was the art and role-playing that really clogged up this thread. Responding to profiles might be a legitimate for of post. Let's argue about that elsewhere, though.

So hey I did a thing.

Your name is RELINA ZALSEN.

Well, look at you! Don't you look simply wonderful in that nice little dress and jacket! Only the best for the little princess, as your blood dictates that you get JUST THAT: the BEST (#be00be!)! Of course, you're not above the empress and such, but the levels of the upper royalty are yours to explore! As such, you have always lived a very PRIVLEDGED life, SHELTERED from the lives of anyone of lower blood than blue by your VAIN LUSUS. This has caused you to develop into quite the SPOILED, CONDESCENDING YOUNG LADY with a particular distaste for the peasantry. You also have quite a fondness for being overly friendly, often FLIRTY with members of the aristocratic castes. Most would probably call you a BUBBLY, SLUTTY, STUPID BITCH, but that's just lies, slander, and exageration. You're actually pretty smart, despite your distaste for boring subjects like math, science, and history.

While we're getting into it, lets talk about what you DO like: your INTERESTS. FASHION is basically the best thing on the planet, ever. How other trolls can enjoy wearing BORING BLACK CLOTHES is baffling to you. Oh, and GOSSPING WITH YOUR CHUMS is pretty damn amusing too: You know, about who has a flush crush on who and what not or who fell down the stairs (even after being warned). Then you get to tease them about it. Oh yes. DRAWING AND PAINTING is pretty fun too, even if you're not particularly good at the later because getting paint on your clothes TOTALLY RUINS YOUR DAY. You have a liking for COMEDY MOVIES of all kinds as well: nothing really deep, because those frustrate you most of the time.

You wield PISTOLKIND, as your lusus has convinced you that it's the best way to fend off TOTAL CREEPERS. Your fetch modus is the PICTIONARY MODUS. Because drawing is FUN STUFF.

It's good to be the princess.

Your troll tag is wateryScepter and you, like, speak without much care for grammar and get, like, TOTALLY PUMPED MAN about certain things!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast