MSPA Forums
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

Ain't that a kick in the head?

Re: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

oh gog im gonna be embarassed when posting my troll with all these awesome artists rolling around
    ~~> are you sssaying im ugly or what
    i was able to get the hair right at least

mini-poll:
    should i post my troll?
    Last edited by misterFanboy; 05-12-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    MF: I cannot wait to be a Piece of Shit and talk To all These Chums.
    CHUMHANDLE: misterFanboy

lycanthropically challenged CaptainZaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misterFanboy View Post
    oh gog im gonna be embarassed when posting my troll with all these awesome artists rolling around
    ~~> are you sssaying im ugly or what
    i was able to get the hair right at least

mini-poll:
    should i post my troll?
    it won't be the worst one ever put up. let's see it

a kind of annoying dude really Gunge's Avatar

This is a fan-troll thread. Do it. O:

okay, but dont shout at me for my lousy art.

>Be the snake.
    WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SNAKES AUUUUGGGHHHHH

Your name is COATL ODNOR, and you are gifted with NOTHING. Talk about luck. You are 5 sweeps old, and very mature for that age.
    Your strife specibus is syringeKind, and you are proud of it. Your interests include PLAYING WITH YOUR LUSUS, even if he broke your horns. He's fun. You like TALKING TO RANDOM PEOPLE on Trollian, and also spying humans and seeing their lives. Your LUSUS is a GIGANTIC FURRY SNAKE. His tail is so strong he could break a guy's skull. That's how he broke your horns. You think humans are very INTERSTING, and you like them, even though they're just a mistake created by a video game. You live in the SAVANNA, and gog there are alot of dangerous creatures there.

Your trolltag is dangerousBite and you ~~> ssspeak in a highly poisssonousss manner

You like MOST PEOPLE, altough some assholes make you mad.
    Your FETCH MODUS is SECURITY CODE. For each item, you are given a code. You need to type it to retrieve the item.

If you'd ever play a game like SGRUB, you would be the Soldier of Grass, and your planet would be the Land of Poison and Canyons. Your consorts would be some kind of GIANT ANTS.

tl;dr

oh, and i created his profile on Pesterchum. feel free to bother him/me.

(( Oh man, that troll really should meet Sigfried. ))

Your name is KANZOU EXYSTS. That's pronounced EKS-ICED-SS, not EXISTS.

Let's cut to the chase. You're CREEPY. You don't know why people said you are, but you seem to have TAKEN IT TO HEART. You've almost made it a personal GOAL to creep everyone you meet out somehow. After that though, you're generally rather ACCEPTABLE. Not that HIGHBLOODS care. You're a CREEP with DIRT BLOOD and that's the end of that. You do try to be POLITE, though, which unfortunately doesn't go off well with them. When that fails, you can be rather SLY, though.

Your ROBE is something you hold very near and dear to your heart. You had made it for an old friend. SHE DIED. You stitched your symbol over hers, since you never wanted the MEMORY to be GONE. It's a rather touchy subject for you. You haven't washed the spot off your chest with her BLOOD on it. Oh that's right, you also have THREE BLOOD PACKS full of her BLOOD in your sylladex at all times. Did you forget that you were the one to cull her? You probably did, you silly STALKLLOTINE, you.

There is something unique about you. Your TOUNGE is longer than most trolls' LEGS- and PREHENSILE, TOO. That's why your bottom TEETH are COMPLETELY MISSING. You find this very useful in everyday life however, though it gives you a bit of a SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

Your sylladex modus is TASTE. Captchalogued cards are hidden. To recieve an item, you must taste the card to identify what is in it, then say it aloud.

Your strife specibus is set to TOOTHKIND. You have made two rings with your missing teeth on them for weapons.

Your trolltag is interposingStalker, and you Tend to be unabie to pronounce a certain ietter because of your tounge.

If you were to play SGRUB, you would be the SPY OF BREATH at the Land of Heat and Amethyst.
    You're gonna carry that weight.

it would be nice if sombody made me an AB sprite. but it's only an addition, i dont really need it.
    also...

((Oh man, that troll should really meet Sigfried))
    profile pleaze?

Quote Originally Posted by misterFanboy View Post
    it would be nice if sombody made me an AB sprite. but it's only an addition, i dont really need it.
    also...

((Oh man, that troll should really meet Sigfried))
    profile pleaze?
    Oh shoot, did I not post Sigfried's profile previously? I'll put it up later P:
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Freddie Uranus Captain Lhurgoyf's Avatar

Here's a quiz for you.

1) Who was going to make an Alterniabound walkaround spritesheet for Mazeni?
    2) Who really wishes there were a set of Alterniabound walksprites for each character all in one image?
    3) Who decided to do another fantroll instead?
    4) Who gets really stupid ideas for fantrolls?
    5) Who's been watching a lot of Youtube Poops lately?

If the answer to all of the above was "Captain Lhurgoyf", you're absolutely right.

> Be the guy who makes stupid videos

Your name is COEPRO VIDUSS.

There is nothing you like better than watching, creating, and discussing TROLLTUBE DEFECATION, the latest fad in meme-related intertainment consisting of splicing video clips to make something all-new and stupid, mostly to make cartoon characters say as many obscenties as possible - for example, the infamous clip of TROLL DR. ROBOTNIK saying "PINGAIL!". You've made a name for yourself on TROLLTUBE for creating such videos. Countless memes have sprung up in your wake. To be honest about it, much of your creative talent was taught to you by your like-minded TUSKBEAST LUSUS, but you've since moved on and went down your own path. At least, as far as the path of piggybacking on established memes can be considered your own.

Aside from your videos, you also enjoy ROLEPLAYING. You FLARP in the persona of an amalgamation of various ICONS OF TROLLTUBE DEFECATION. The majority of your persona comes from the most peculiar depiction of TROLL LINK in a series of THE LEGEND OF ZEGDA games released for the short-lived GD-I GameGrub console, but you've also incorporated traits from the EMPEROR in said games, TROLL MARIO, and I.M. CALIGINOUS, among others. It's quite a wonder that you've managed to survive for so long, considering that your habits tend to drive your teammates crazy. But hey! Survival is what all true FLARPERS strive for!

Your trolltag is videographicalFeces and Mah boi! Your speech is PINGAIL!ed with lotsa such memes! Squadallah, that's videographicalFeces to you!
    Ach! Hans, run! It's the lhurgoyf!
    AVGN Quote of the Moment-I-Have-Time-To-Update-It: "When we heard that a Ghostbusters game for Nintendo was coming out, we were so excited, we shit our pants! Literally, shit came out our asses and we rocketed through the roof! "

bluh too lazy to reformat
    Name: Hxzltl Mxlqtf (Goes by Harry)

Hxzltl: Retrieve arms

AB Sprite:

Personality: Avoids face-to-face interaction as much as possible, mostly due to his severe speech impediment. perfectly chummy to new interactions on Trollian as long as the color isn't higher than a dark green. Is fine with lower-bloods or anyone that he doesn't feel is in a position of authority. Takes SEVERE exception to being bossed around explicitly.
    Character Background: A red-blooded four-arm mutant. Lives underground with his centipede lusus. Unfortunately, his subterranean hive is right below a dumping ground, which sept into much of his food. As a result, his vocal cords have been greatly damaged. He's only able to speak in Centipedeish now. Fortunately, he's a very fast writer. He enjoys things that are usually considered tedious, because they keep his lower arms from twiddling themselves. Generally will be knitting new gloves, or new patches for his coat. Also enjoys practicing dexterity with all of his arms, doing things like double five-finger-fillet. As such, he's got above average arm speed, further helped with his fetch modus.
    His eyes aren't actually compounded. He wears contacts both to help his awful near-sightedness and to help prevent retinal reading. He's completely paranoid that he is being identified from his numerous trespasses into the landfill, which is why he wears a coat that used to be worn by a blueblood. He believes that the government is monitoring him aerially, so he tries to spend as much time below ground as possible. When he does venture above ground, it's usually to steal materials from the landfill above him. Has so far managed to avoid culling through a number of secret passages back down into his hive. The main reason why he got a husktop is to discuss his conspiracy theories about the higher-bloods. He is convinced that the poor dumping programs are in fact a scheme upheld by the government to eradicate the lower-bloods by poisoning the food sources near poor hivestems. Also believes that all spaceship fuel has harmful additives designed to poison the air, which would have more effect on low-income areas, and would have little effect on the Sea-Dwellers.

stuff:

The third of Five Deadly Venoms
    Last edited by CaptainZaven; 05-14-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Edit: OUTDATED PROFILE LOL I SUCK DICKS

I'll update this when I'm not too lazy

> Be the lumbering darkness that haunts people's souls since the very beggining of the universe, the omnipresent terror, the walking doom...

...Fine, you are not THAT creepy, you guess.

> Be the nightmare fuel.

That you can do.

Your name is MYOPHE ABILIS.

You are a Dark-Redblooded troll, about 11 SOLAR SWEEPS OLD. Most importantly, you are a CURSED. Yeah, CURSED. And not any kind of curse, you were cursed by the HORRORTERRORS themselves.

You had a pretty normal life, actually. Well… you were a pretty STUCK-UP BITCH, always ordering and treating badly your Lusus and everyone you met. Your Lusus ended up dying when you, in a fit of rage, threw the THERMAL HULL at the stupid WOOFBEAST’s head. Since then, you had to fend for yourself. That wasn’t exactly difficult… at least until you messed up with the wrong troll.

You don’t remember much about it, just that you tried to CULL some other troll, and your whole bitch attitude ended up giving you a nice, lovely HORRORTERROR CURSE. In the process, you lost your eyes, your horns were severed, leaving you with two stumps on your head, and because of what happened next, you had to give yourself a Glasgow smile.

The whole transformation made you… pretty SCARRED, and since then, your whole attitude has changed. You are still pretty BITCHY most of the time, but nowadays, you try to be as NICE as possible to people. Who knows if you’ll end up messing around with the wrong person again and fucking up your life even further? But going back to the curse… actually, we’ll get on that soon enough.

After all the trauma you went through and your shitty place in the hemospectrum, you ended up being a damn good a Psychokineticist. In other words, you can MOVE SHIT UP WITH YOUR MIND. You are really powerful with that ability, even though you try to use it as little as possible. Using it is really tiring, and besides, you don’t need even MORE weird looks than you already get normally. But doesn’t it matter that you, uh, don’t have EYES? You know, to see where the fuck you’re throwing your shit at?

Oh shit I hoped I could delay this a little more, but fuck it. You… actually have one extra eye. In your mouth. And... wait, how do you eat?

Yeah. The horrorterror curse caused you to become a monster. You were pretty much FUSED with a lesser horrorterror spawn, causing you to be like this nowadays. A giant EYE in your mouth and a giant fucking MOUTH on your stomach… for now, at least! You don’t know about that yet, but in the future, you are going to suffer a lot of other horrific mutations. Just great. But everything has it’s bright side, right?

The good part about your TRANSFORMATION is that your brand new eye came with VISION SAURONFOLD, being able to see THROUGH anything, in any DISTANCE, and focus on ANY TROLL IN THE PLANET if you can mentally picture their face. It can turn to any angle, and it’s agile as a hoofbeast on cocaine. You feel like you are ripping off some fictional wizard from some other universe, but it’s not like you give much of a damn about it. It’s pretty neat, even though not as near as powerful as other troll’s powers.

The bad part? Well, you can name a few.
    First, you can’t use your power on a large radius while your eye is COVERED. This makes you look creepy as fuck when you are trying to see through something that’s not your own head, because you have to SHOW EVERYONE your giant, freaky eye.
    Second, you can’t use your mouth anymore… instead, you have to feed yourself through the big and freaky giant mouth on your stomach, something that’s also creepy as fuck if you don’t do it discreetly.
    Third, the horrorterror spawn inside you sometimes TAKES OVER YOUR MIND. You try to fight against it as much as possible, but… it’s hard, and you end up doing things that you never wanted to do. This changed your appetite a little, too… though you try to keep yourself from EATING other trolls and Lusii, sometimes it’s just unavoidable.
    Fourth, you can’t sleep in recuperacoons anymore. The horrorterrors won’t let you… as such, you regularly have horrible, horrible nightmares. Great, one more thing to mentally scar you.

Oh, and the worst part about the whole ‘being creepy as hell’ thing is that… you DON’T WANT TO BE LIKE THAT. You just want to be a normal troll again… and since you regularly scare the shit out of the trolls that you don’t accidentally CULL, it’s a habit of yours to cry until you sleep, feeling like a reject.

But, oh well… as a ‘normal’ troll, you also have INTERESTS. Most of the time, you like to write BAD FANFIC— you know, actually, you are a pretty good writer. You like to write GOOD FANFICTION, and you’ve gained some fame in the ALTERNET. You also like to take care of small Lusii who lost their trolls, even though you end up either scaring them away when you try to eat them… or you succeed in eating them. In your normal personality, your interests revolve a lot around love and cute things, but NΘ ΘNE MUST ☼V☼R S☼☼☼☼!

In your alternate personality… actually, when you are POSSESSED, your interests revolve around DEATH, CHAOS, GRIMDARKNESS, and BEING A CREEPY ASSHOLE in general. You have quite a bodycount because of this personality, always attacking helpless, innocent trolls. Poor things.

To add to the creepyness, your Strife Specibus was reset by the Horrorterrors to GIANTCLEAVERKIND, and your Fetch Modus to SACRIFICE, where you have to offer it blood from other living beings to fetch your items.

Your trolltag is cursedInnocence, and as you can’t speak, you write on a notebook to communicate, [| WRITING LIK☼ THIS NΘT USING PUNCTUθTIΘN θND DRθWING EY☼-LIK☼ SYMBΘLS θS MUCH AS PΘSSIBL☼ |. You probably won’t ever find enough friends to play SGRUB with, but if you do, your title will be FIGHTER OF HOPE, in the LAND OF HAZE AND DARKNESS.

TL;DR

bluh bluh weapon bluh
    Last edited by Chasewithlasers; 05-23-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    tumblr

trolls

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainZaven View Post

Hxzltl: Retrieve arms
    Horns.

shit, those were the wip sprites. horns going up in two seconds.

e. fix'd
    Last edited by CaptainZaven; 05-14-2011 at 11:10 AM.

=>Be the the scared-shitless troll.

You are now LIGHTERN TWILIATE, age 7.3 Solar Sweeps, and right now, you are COMPLETELY SCARED OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND. Well, you're like that pretty much all the time. From the tiniest of creatures to the largest of leviathans that roam the oceans, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING SCARES YOU. You have no idea why, but you've just been a wimp ever since you could remember. You guess you took after your RABBIT LUSUS, who in turn, ran away screaming from anything slightly horrifying as well. Many trolls find you quite dissapointing, as a highblood such as yourself should be more brave and noble instead a total coward. Your BLOOD MATCHES YOUR HAIR COLOR, which you dyed to try and make yourself look cooler and braver, but failed as well.

Among your many phobias, two things screw you over than all of the others: SUBJUGGLATORS and THE DARK. Purplebloods, you try to avoid at all costs. They...they simply terrify you, performing nonsensical murders and terrible acts on a whims notice. Fortunately, most of the adult Subjugglators are off planet, and no young troll would become one...right?

Involving the darkness, whenever night approaches, you find yourself breathing harder, your heart beating faster, and your skin sweating more. Luckily, your hive is FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH LIT CANDLES. If even one of these safety lights were to go out, you would emit one of your HIGH PITCHED SCREAMS, which in turn, makes your manliness factor drop even further into the negative numbers. But, you are quite good at SCREECHING, so most of the fears that invade you are usually too annoyed by it to eat you. And if that doesn't work, YOU RUN. You've built up your endurance and speed for quite some time while fleeing.

Forgetting of your fears for a brief moment, your interests are very little, but you still have them. You absolutely love THE SPOOKBLISTERS MOVIE*, a film about a group of scientific trolls named the Spookblisters, who fight and blister phantoms and spooks with their ecto-based weaponry. Upon your torso you proudly flash their signature EMBLEM. You long to be as brave and courageous as them, and your regard for them falls into the CREEPY HERO WORSHIP category. You also enjoy HIDING UNDER YOUR BLANKETS, DAYTIME, and EATING CARROTS. You firmly believe that vegetables are a healthy source of energy to GTFO if things get too serious. Last but not least, you love your EARMUFFS, your only source of comfort if no light is around. You have no idea what you would do if they weren't upon your head.

Your Strife Specibi is the CANDLEKIND...kinda useless in a real fight, but you could always...fling hot wax on them to momentarily irritate them. Your Modi is the BACKPACK MODUS, which basically means that if can fit into the many pockets of your backpack, it can be carried. Your title is CATCHER OF SOULS, your planet is the LAND OF MANSIONS AND GRAVEYARDS, your Trollslum handle is scaredSpookster, AnD YoU AlwayS TypE LikE You'rE JumpY. AnD If You'rE AfraiD,!BLAAAGH!YOUTYPEALLRAPID!BLAAAAGH!

*Film title shortened for pitiful human minds to comprehend.
    Last edited by Quiskiver; 05-14-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Land stupidity.
    Tumblr

Deck full of pity cards
    That weird place with the weird half hour time zone

==> Be the guy who failed to notice the 6x6 thing for troll names and derps about with blood colors

You are already that guy, dumpass. Lovely first impression, by the way. Deck full of pity cards.

==> Okay, be the military-themed troll who breaks at least three rules and will be mocked endlessly

What did I just say about pity cards?

==> ....Be the sludgy greenblood military-themed troll

Your name is WYTMONDE HERLEIFER.

You are SEVEN AND A HALF SWEEPS OLD, and your interests definitely lean to MILITARY THINGS. You enjoy FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS more than most games, collect CAPS, BERETS, AND COMBAT HELMETS WHEN YOU FLARP, and make your own SHITTY FAKE WAR MEDALS. You pin these medals on your UNREMARKABLE LONGCOAT, which you FOUND ALONG WITH YOUR FAVORITE HAT in a FLARP CAMPAIGN. You don't really care for fashion, but your hat and coat just feel comfortable and you think it makes you look badass when you pull your hat down before killing something...it doesn't.

Speaking of FLARP, you do that now and then. You consider it to be GOOD TRAINING for your future career in the military. A campaign in which you found A RUINED HUSK OF A DREADNOUGHT BEARING YOUR SIGN (A star inside a circle) alerted you to the identity of your ancestor, the FUSILIER GRANDUS ARMORBANE, who real name was KIMBALL ZEO. Fusilier Grandus is a now defunct rank, and its holder was ultimately in charge of the ENTIRE MILITARY. ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, SPACE FLEET, all of it. OFFICIAL HISTORY says that it was deemed too dangerous for one troll to hold that much power, but your ANCESTOR'S JOURNAL leads you to believe it may have been a way to strike him from memory after death, since his LAST FEW ENTRIES say he suspected a plot for genocidal culling of all those below bluebloods being planned. You can only BOGGLE VACANTLY at this information, and contemplate whether or not it makes sense.

Anyway.

As a hopeful soldier, you have cards for several different firearms in your strife deck, such as pistolkind, SMGkind, riflekind, and machinegunkind. However, you usually don't use anything other than machinegunkind, since it just feels right. Your standard weapon of choice is your box-fed light machine gun variant TROLLNER 63, which you tuck into your elbow and wield one-handed.

Your fetch modus is incredibly simple, being a BACKPACK styled ARRAY MODUS. You pick a pocket and pull out an item from it. There's no reason to over-complicate things, and you like the look of your backpack. That's it. Nothing deep or meaningful, you just like it.

Your blood is a SORT OF SLUDGY GREEN, CLOCKING IN AT 86, 134, 100. You are pretty much middling on the spectrum, and you get along with most other blood colors. Your particular blood shade has gotten you quite a few odd looks and raised eyebrows, but honestly you like the color. It looks very formal and military-ish.

Your lusus' name is ROMMWEL, and he's an 11 foot tall eagle. When you were younger, he used to make you run OBSTACLE COURSES, pecking you in the face when you said no. Repeated peckings gave you the FACIAL SCARS you bear today, which you think are cool...they're not. He's calmed down as of late, and you haven't been forced to run a course in about a sweep, since you now do it voluntarily. Sometimes when he flies off to find food for himself, he brings you back the most magical arrangement of bread, meats, and cheese you have ever consumed. You love the old bird, yes you do.

You and your lusus live in your KINDA REMOTE HIVE, which is TUCKED AWAY UP IN THE MOUNTAINS. It is also BUILT INTO THE RUINS OF A MILITARY BASE, the detritus of which you built YOUR HIVE'S SECURITY SYSTEMS OUT OF. IT all runs off of a truly ancient fusion reactor power core down in the still-together bowels of the place, and sports SEARCHLIGHTS, 20mm AUTOCANNONS, and even one ANTI-AIRCRAFT TURRET. Entering your hive is a task, for they have to SIT THROUGH A BLOOD COLOR AND HORN ARRANGEMENT SCAN to they can be compared against a database of those trolls you freely let into your hive, and then they have to endure A DECONTAMINATION SHOWER before they can enter.

Your RESPITEBLOCK is littered with A VARIETY OF WEAPONS, as well as BOOKS ON MILITARY HISTORY, a trophy case containing YOUR FLARP AQUISITIONS, a collection of MOVIE AND TV SHOW POSTERS, and a ginormous WALL HANGING OF YOUR ANCESTOR AS YOU ENVISION HIM TO BE, as created by A FRIEND OF YOUR WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS. Your also have your FLARP FATIGUES HANGING ON YOUR WALL, and you do your absolute best to keep them clean. You has A HUSKTOP COMPUTER which is MISSING A FEW KEYS, but THE LITTLE NUBS for the keys are still there and work fine. The screen hinge is also kind of cracked, but you secured it with A TUNGSTEN PLATE to keep it from breaking further. You should probably get a new one soon. The desk that your husktop rests on is where you keep your VARIOUS MODELS OF MILITARY VEHICLES, including your most favoritest one, your MODEL OF A 155mm SELF-PROPELLED HOWITZER.

You try and be a friendly guy, but sometimes you get IRRITATED and STANDOFFISH..even ASSHOLISH. Also, sometimes the most random things send you into SELF-DEPRECATING DEPRESSION. These assholish and depressed moods never last very long, though, and you APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY and say you don't mean it..actually, you kinda apologize a lot anyway. Oh well.

However, your friendliness and tendency to apologize don't mean you're INCAPABLE OF SURVIVING. You can survive perfectly well, even without your machine gun. Sweeps of physical exercise have made you KINDASORTA STRONG, and you can punch things to death sometimes. But you're no RUFFIANIHILATOR, you're just a GUY WHO WORKS OUT.

Recently, you have taken quite an interest in PETTICOAT SEAGRIFTS for some reason. You just thinik they're REALLY KIND OF AWESOME, even if they go against everything orderly and patriotic about the military. But god damn, you can't get enough of them. TROLL ALESTORM is currently your favorite band, and IN WHICH A GROUP OF PUPPETS AND TROLLS EMBARK ON A QUEST TO AN ISLAND THAT SURELY CONTAINS A GREAT DEAL OF TREASURE, SO MUCH SO THAT IT IS IN FACT NAMED TREASURE ISLAND, to use the abridged title, is your favorite movie.

Unknowingly, this interest is because of your OTHER ancestor, MARGRAVE BENEDICT SWITHIN. He was A FEW GENERATIONS AFTER KIMBALL ZEO, but still long enough ago to be your ANCESTOR. He was a promising NAVY COMMODORE who was MIND SHENANIGAN'D into becoming a traitor and a seagrift by A BLUEBLOODED TERRORIST. His influence also sometimes shows up when you are angry, because you have a tendency to sometimes yell ARRRRRRRRRRR when enraged.

You have never heard of SGRUB, but if you were to play it, you would be the HEIR OF TIME, and your planet would be THE LAND OIF BEACHES AND CORRIDORS, with your consorts being CROCODILES and your denizen being BADB, a giant multi-armed winged beast. Your plan to kill her would involve A TRAINED CONSORT ARMY distracting her forces WHILE YOU FIGHT HER ONE ON ONE. OO-RAH.

Your trolltag is recoillessBifurcation. You spe4k with numer4ls very import4nt to 6ener4l milit4ry history. (6s and 4s. 6/6/44. June 6th, 1944. The Normandy landings. I'm aware that that's an Earth thing. It's just a reference, and when I can make up a troll event to explain it, I will.)

(And go easy on me, my knowledge of military things honestly isn't perfect, but I do have a genuine interest in it. )
    Last edited by Sporky; 05-23-2011 at 05:48 PM.

a charrie imma use in a rp~~~ CAN YOU TELL THAT I WAS LAZY maybe i'll redo this

Be the creepy-ass bitch.

Okay, I know you don't mean this chick. How could you think of her as anything but nice? You're incredibly rude.

But whatever. This 'creepy-ass bitch' happens to be so kind as to let you examine her, even without a proper title. You'd better be happy.

Your name is EKOTRA VESPER.

Let's start this off by saying that you are PROUD of yourself for being so KIND in such a HARSH and UNFORGIVING world. You are UNDERSTANDING, a SHOULDER TO CRY ON, you're GENEROUS, and you're HOPEFUL, you're KIND- You inspire others, at least you hope that you do, to be EVERYTHING that they could ever be. MANIPULATIVE? Nooo! How could you think that?

You come off as a little DUMB, perhaps TOO INNOCENT, and you seem to rarely show any emotions other than HAPPY BUBBLINESS. You often SACRIFICE yourself for the good of others- at least, that's how it seems- and you certainly aren't a THREAT, or KINDLY PUSHING OTHER PEOPLE TO CERTAIN GOALS, or anything. That would be silly.

Your interests include- oh, who cares about your interests, haha! You LOVE the WORLD.

Cut the crap.

FINE.

Okay. You're sort of a PSYCHOPATH. You are SADISTIC, CRUEL, MANIPULATIVE, and DOWNRIGHT UNLIKEABLE, as well as so OFF THE HOOK with your emotions you can barely keep them contained enough to chat NORMALLY on a COMPUTER. Violent outbursts of yours aren't UNCOMMON, and they also aren't all that SURPRISING, if you would say so yourself.

You have MULTITUDES upon MULTITUDES of various PLUSHIES, and a BEAUTIFUL pair of scissors with which you MAIM and CUT THEM APART- the floor of your room is almost perpetually covered in STUFFING and DISEMBODIED HEADS and LEGS. You mainly do this to relieve stress-who knew that stabbing something with scissors was so STRESS-RELIEVING? Of course you knew. You always knew.

It's quite obvious that SCISSORS are your weapon of choice, and you do tend to get a little STAB-HAPPY with them- getting you to stop once you've gotten started is a FEAT in itself, and more than a few have FALLEN to you because of it.

You happen to fall asleep a lot, near randomly- your NARCOLEPSY you attempt to keep to yourself, although how much that works is debatable, especially if you happen to be CHATTING with someone right before you FALL ASLEEP and leave them HANGING. Sometimes you can cover it up. Other times, they're WAY TOO PERCEPTIVE. Have we mentioned that you HATE perceptive people? What you would do to stab them. Stab them so many times. Hahaha. Hah.

It's quite obvious that you have an EGO, a huge RAGING EGO that is quite easily hurt. To tell the TRUTH, you are quite easily manipulated YOURSELF, even though you think its the OTHER WAY AROUND. Pride, such a wonderful thing.

Your rustbrown blood has granted you a power- TO NEGATE EVERYONE ELSE'S power, and even REVERSE it. Someone super strong? Suddenly, they have NORMAL strength- and with a little effort on your part, they will even grow WEAKER than normal. Someone with the ability to FLY? Goodbye to that too. You keep it a secret, (although its somewhat of a STRUGGLE to turn it off) because that's simply the kind of thing that works better IN SECRET. By SURPRISE. Oh, how many lowbloods were so horrified when they couldn't USE their precious power.

You- actually- you DID use to have a sense of fashion, but it has fallen out of favor, simply showing through in your clothes. You could hardly give a shit about it anymore- you've got more important things to do. As well as in your room, there are signs of things and interests that USED TO BE, but simply are NO LONGER. Maybe something happened in your past to make you like this? Like hell you're going to talk about it to anyone.

Your trolltag is astrumForfex and you type \|with a kind and inspiring air|/ …. except when you're being true to yourself, in which case, you type like \|A FUCK|NG MAN|AC ON THE /OOSE|/.

tldr.......
    Last edited by Veriama; 05-15-2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: OH MY SHIT WHY IS THIS TROLL POST #666

yuo say waht???????????? Belonoid Anoesis's Avatar

> Be the cheerful witch. Maybe. Lacking the 6-lettered name rule... Yeah.

You are HYLLA ARIN.

Your age is 9 SWEEPS OLD and your wriggling day already passed for a few months. You belong to a TEAM named THIRTEEN ROGUES. It's quite obvious that you're the THIRTEENTH member, and by far the most cheery Troll within your group despite a belief that number THIRTEEN is some kind of BAD NUMBER. You wish you could wear a WITCH hat, but your HORNS prevent you from doing so.

Your interest is mainly pointed at MAGIC; You have been properly taught how to use it and you even went through TRAINING that you can now master it. You also like SWEET food such as CAKES, COOKIES and CANDIES (although scarce in Alternia or whatever), but not as much as you CARE about your HEALTH. However, you consider ALTERNIAN SOCIETY SYSTEM having flaws, resulting into disliking it. What would you hate the most is ASSHOLES. HIGHBLOOD ASSHOLES who make fun of your ANTENNAE-LIKE HORNS, your DRESS and your WITCHY SKILLS. Okay, you're probably neutral to them unless they try to throw you into fits of rage.

Originally, you had a BLACK TABBY CAT as your LUSUS. She was mystic, full of wisdom and kind. In an unfortunate accident, your LUSUS died when you were 7 SWEEPS OLD, leaving you to fend for yourself. Weeks later, you fell into a space vortex which ended you up in EARTH, somewhere in ROMANIA. You were LOST and CONFUSED, and that you had to hide your identity under an OLD RUGGED BLANKET as a ROBE. Luckily, a certain WITCH disguising as a normal human came to help you return to ALTERNIA. She was your TEMPORARY GUARDIAN before you went back home. You don't know much about her, but from the looks, she is quite generous enough to save yourself from being captured by those DAMNED human spies.

But what if you discover yourself that you actually have crimson blood...?

You would end up in a month worth of HISSYFITS. You are less cheerful than usual during your true blood color's discovery, but you eventually calm down and accept who you are with help of your team LEADER.

Your hive takes form of a SMALL, humble HOUSE somewhere in a HILLY continent of ALTERNIA. Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is magusKind, which you use MAGIC in battles. Your FETCH MODUS is SUMMON that enables you to retrieve items through summoning. In SGRUB, You bear the title SAGE OF BALANCE and live in Land of Magic and Forests. What about your DREAM MOON? Oh yeah, you're in DERSE.

Your Trolltag is lunarArcanist and -->you won't sp3nd a |)ay without acting a bit lik3 a chil|).<--

Brief profile sheet, aka bluh bluh TL;DR:
    Last edited by Belonoid Anoesis; 05-20-2011 at 07:14 AM.
    Tumblr|STEAM ID (ALTERNATE)
    Your handle is infiniteSimulation. You are a woman who prefers simplicity with typing. No strange quirks, no nothing.

Your name is EZEKYL JAROUS, and that's really all there is to say on the matter.

Ever since you were young, the other trolls have known you best for three things; your efficiency, your capability, and your UTTER LACK OF ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLING LOYALTY. In that order.
    Because it's hard to claim someone's untrustworthy after being STABBED IN THE BACK.

It's nothing personal to you, of course. Just good business. If you saw an opportunity more profitable than your current arrangements and didn't take it, you'd be a fool. And fools die, as often at your hands than not.

You've served a number of odd jobs over your lifetime, ranging from grunt work to assassin, and everything inbetween. You even served as a CHIEF TACTICIAN for a emerging revolutionary group for a time, or so they called themselves. You could care less about the weak huddling together, trying to survive -- to cheat the law of the world. The law that clearly demonstrates every day that only those that can fight with their own strength are worth keeping alive. And among that class, you are undoubtebly THE BEST.

Power like that comes in many forms. Some trolls can fight well, some trolls can think well. You've got those covered. What makes you so special is far different though. The only way you can think of to describe it, though, is that you just LIVE well. It comes naturally to you, whether it's properly decieving your collegues for profit, or instantly finding the most efficient and beneficial route through a situation. Despite the difficulties of the Alternian streets, you're a troll that succeeds, no matter the "cost". It's that incredible threshold for logic of yours that makes it so easy to toss away comrades once the lose their value.

Unfortunately, this makes a troll QUITE A FEW ENEMIES. Weaklings. But those weaklings can cause the most trouble for you. When a stray dog becomes hungry and frightened, it often does the most illogical thing it can in it's situation. And for you, that doesn't compute. As a master of deceit, skipping town without a word was child's play. A new identity wherever you go. Though, rumors recently have been spreading of your strength in the underworld. In whispered tones, they'll speak of a troll that, for the right price, will grant your every wish, at the gamble that he won't get a better offer and kill you in your sleep. As for your any specific details, however...
    You have a rather generic appearance, though well dressed. Everything with you is black or white. You don't even bother displaying your blood color on your shirt, like the rest of your kind, since you'll lie about it anyway. Anything to give you the edge.

Your lifestyle doesn't leave much room for hobbies. Once hired, you become entirely devoted to the success of your mission. However, it has been mentioned in passing that you are rather fond of STRATEGY AND SKILL BASED GAMES and RAISIN BREAD. As for dislikes, you hate weaklings and you HATE TO LOSE. It is absolutely unacceptable.

Your online tag ignoréSaboteur and you =$peak in a generally re$pectable manner, except for an occa$ional --> $lip in etiquette.
    Last edited by armoredSkunk; 05-16-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: AB sprite

Scandinavia! Aarhus, Denmark to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Veriama View Post
    Your rustbrown blood has granted you a power- TO NEGATE EVERYONE ELSE'S power, and even REVERSE it. Someone super strong? Suddenly, they have NORMAL strength- and with a little effort on your part, they will even grow WEAKER than normal. Someone with the ability to FLY? Goodbye to that too. You keep it a secret, (although its somewhat of a STRUGGLE to turn it off) because that's simply the kind of thing that works better IN SECRET. By SURPRISE. Oh, how many lowbloods were so horrified when they couldn't USE their precious power.
    I wonder what'd happen if she ran into Heyoka, she negates powers aswell. :v

Void - Void = ???
    Last edited by Ocfos; 05-15-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    Everything of importance is in the spoiler below.
    Currently on pesterchum as tiresomeKleptomaniac - Throw Khia Nemensi a pester! c:

Be the bitchy witch.
    *cough*
    It's sciencist, smartass.
    Be the bitchy sciencist, then.
    Sure, whatever you say.

(AB sprite made by cadiumIndigo)

Your name is SINNES LÖCHEN and you are a female of 9 sweeps.

As we just said, you are quite skilled in the ways of BLACK SCIENCE, notably the branchs of PYROKINESIS, HYDROKINESIS, ELECTROKINESIS, AEROKINESIS, but also the occult arts of NECROMANCY.

Okay seriously, you suck at lying.

You know how to cast spells, but you UTTERLY SUCK AT MAGIC. 95% of the time, the spell backfires and leaves you covered in soot, partially encased in ice, zapped, etc.
    When you were 5 SWEEPS OLD, your lusus was killed by a cholerbear. It was a sucky rat anyway, so you decided to learn NECROMANCY and summon a LICH to serve as your new lusus. Thanks to fit of luck, you managed to summon one called POLYBIUS, except that you didn't manage to put it under your control.

Seeing that you were only a small child, he decided, in a fit of pity that he later regreted to take care of you. He keeps admonishing you now and then.
    On the good side, he helped you in your quest for BLACK SCIENCE, and he made sure you would be SMART ENOUGH later on.

It was an overwhelming success, you know quite a lot on BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHILOSOPHY, HISTORY and so on. You're even writing a thesis called ON THE HEMOSPECTRUM : PHYSICAL AND PSYCHIC EVOLUTIONS AND EFFECTS ON THE COMMON MENTALITY.

You have a quite impressive PSYCHIC POWER. You can COMPLETELY BLOCK someone's sensory input, making them blind, deaf, touchless, smellless and tasteless for one minute to 2 seconds depending on the caste of the target.

You are quite AGRESSIVE. You rarely initiate conversations, and you tend to get pissed off RATHER QUICKLY. You also hide the fact that you are actually pretty nice and smart in order to prevent HIGHBLOODS from using you as their puppet. It worked quite well, but you still are pretty bitchy with everyone.

You also seem to have random fits of RAGE in the presence of SEADWELLERS.
    You are a very vehement hemoloyalist, but you seem to be SOCIALLY AWKWARD with them.

Your MODUS is the INCANTATION modus. You must chant some obscure incantation to get your item, it's QUITE WEIRD and it SCARES PEOPLE.

Your strife SPECIBUS, as any SCIENCIST would use, is STAFFKIND.

Your handle is loremIpsum and you yuo dnot tyep correctylM
    (And you don't type correctly*)

Your "lusus" corrects your mistakes.

TL;DR
    "Lusus": Lich
    Power: Sensory Block
    Modus: Incantation
    Specibus: STAFFKIND
    Handle: loremIpsum
    Color: #002500
    Last edited by ZDG; 05-21-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Fixed AB
    no

Deck full of pity cards
    That weird place with the weird half hour time zone

==> Be the over the top not to be taken seriously sharktroll semi-royal.

You are now ARMEL SIGALIT.

You are EIGHT AND A HALF SWEEPS OLD, approaching the cusp of adulthood. Your interests LEAN TOWARDS THE MACABRE, BUT ARE STILL VERY CLASSY AND CIVILIZED. Your taste in music definitely leans towards the classical, with TROLL CHOPIN, TROLL MOZART, and VARIOUS SYMPHONIES YOU DOWNLOADED FROM THE NET forming your collection, which is composed of a mix of records and data grubs. However, recently you have DEVELOPED AN INTEREST IN BIG BAND AND SWING MUSIC, and are ADDING RECORDS OF SUCH TO YOUR COLLECTION.

Being a SEA-DWELLER of sub-royal blood, you flaunt your superiority with your attire. A plush LAB COAT THE SAME COLOR AS YOUR BLOOD, RINGS CRAFTED FROM OBSIDIAN, gem-encrusted READING GLASSES, and of course, A SMALL CROWN. You may be seven or eight places away from the title of HEIR, but damn it you're royalty!

You do not FLARP. You do not see the point of playing pretend games or needing an excuse to go out and CULL LOWBLOODS when you can just go out and do it for fun. It is your GRUB-GIVEN RIGHT to use those below you however you see fit. And they're all so DELICIOUS..

..Yes, let's talk about that. You do not waste the bodies of those you cull. ..Well, okay, you waste PARTS of them, mainly THE PARTS YOU DON'T EAT. You don't eat their HORNS, or their EYES or GENITALIA. You're not sick. However, pretty much EVERYTHING ELSE is consumed by you. You do so greatly ENJOY A GOOD MEDIUM-RARE LOWBLOOD STEAK, and it goes EITHER WITH KELP WINE or A GLASS OF THEIR OWN BLOOD. You are not a RAINBOW DRINKER or a SUBJUGGULATOR. You're just incredibly fucked up in the head. Your love of consuming blood BORDERS ON FETISHISTIC.

Your body is perfectly suited for such a love as well. You are not OVERLY MUSCULAR, but your body is VERY CAPABLE OF ROCKETING THROUGH THE WATER. Your teeth are all VERY THIN BUT LONG, and you possess TWICE THE NORMAL NUMBER OF THEM. If one should break or fall out, IT QUICKLY GROWS BACK. Your horns are WIDE, TRIANGULAR, AND SERRATED, resembling the teeth of a mighty MEGALOBEAST. But your greatest gift if your keen nose, able TO SNIFF OUT BLOOD IN THE WATER, as well as SMELL WHAT COLOR BLOOD A TROLL POSSESSES, even on land. This is not A PSIONIC ABILITY, you just have a REALLY GOOD NOSE FOR BLOOD. Normally sniffing out blood colors isn't that useful, but sometimes lowbloods LIKE TO TRY AND HIDE THEIR COLOR SO THEY CAN POSE AS HIGHER UP THE SOCIAL LADDER.

Yet despite looking very much like A MEGALOBEAST, your lusus, named L'scl'pl, is a HIVESTEM-SIZED ARACHNOCRUSTACEAN. As such, he is FAR TOO LARGE to fit inside your hive, and settles for CLAMBERING AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF IT. He's kind of slow due to his size, but you certainly don't hate him, and he drives away those that would try to cull you as you slumber in your RECUPERACOON.

Your hive is QUITE LARGE AND OPULENT, and has BOTH ABOVE AND BELOW WATER FLOORS, so you can ENTERTAIN THOSE LAND-DWELLERS THAT YOU FIND USEFUL. Though you are FIERCELY LOYAL TO THE HEMOSPECTRUM, bluebloods to you are THE ONLY LAND-DWELLERS WORTH KEEPING ALIVE, and you maintain pleasant contact with some of them, unless they should ANNOY YOU. However, your hive is not large than that of THE HEIR, and the reason it has floors both above and below water is because IT'S SITTING ON A CONTINENTAL SHELF.

You have two RESPITEBLOCKS, one below water and one above water. Both are filled with ANATOMICAL DRAWINGS OF TROLLS, VARIOUS LUSII SPECIES, and MUSCLEBEASTS. They both also house identical MUSIC COLLECTIONS IN THE FORM OF BOTH RECORDS AND DATA GRUBS. They also contain BUSTS OF FAMOUS MEDICULLERS, a noble order which you know you will some day join the ranks of.

Because of your aspirations, your strife specibus is BLADEKIND, and though you very much prefer your SCALPEL, you can wield any sort of sword with great ease. You alsu have the card for SAWKIND in your strife deck, and keep a BONESAW with you at all times. Variety is the SPICE OF LIFE, after all.

Your fetch modus is FEEDING FRENZY. To retrieve an item, you must SPILL YOUR OWN BLOOD, then pick the item you want when all the cards in your sylladex come rushing to the scent of fresh blood. Your cards are all a MIXTURE OF GREY AND RED.

To your fellow sea-dwellers and TROLLS AS FAR DOWN AS TEAL, you are sort of friendly, if a little easy to annoy and quick to assert your closeness to the title of heir. Trolls below teal, however, get the cold, irritated Armel.

Your trolltag is eugenicOath, and in addition to occazionallY adding tHe vunderbar language of tHe medicullerz into Your zentencez, Your accent iz quite tHick in everYtHing You zaY

==> Be the genetic fuck up

Uhh...itth genetic anomaly...

==> Fine be that

You are now Urbras Pizken. Apparently when god made you he showed he had a sense of humor. Lets start with the horns on your back, not your head. So you have what do you call them..."thpikeths?" Well you like these things because you can pick them off and eat them, or feed them to your giant armadillo lusus.

Your teeth are also horrible misshapen, giving you that dreaded lisp. Also because of that you can't eat meat, so you are sort of a vegitarian. Another thing to add to the plethora of things wrong with you, you cannot pronounce r's, they come out ah.

So your name Urbras comes out Uahbahth. Good luck telling anyone your name.

Lets get to the serious shit. Your strife specibus is jump kind. Thats right, the only thing you can actually do is leap great heights and fall great heights without harm. You leap up and land on your enemies with your over weight body. Actually you're in shape, its just the spikes make you heavy and dense. From the back.
    From the front you are as thin as paper.

Your fetch modus is simple, its a jump pad modus. Items appear on the floor and you must jump on them to retrieve them. At least one thing in your life is easy.

If you were in a session your title would be Dragoon of Fate and your land would be the land of Barbs and Cliffs. Ohhhh you're going to have so much fun there.

Your troll tag is barbedArmadillow and you -> Apologize in advanth if youah speech botheahth people. <-

Other pic:
    SW: ...*SW is not good at reading people at all, because they are not books.*
    SI: You are far too literal for your own good.
    SW: ...*SW nods*

==> Be the smug douche.

<annoyed>hey, that isn't Nice</annoyed>

==> Whatever, just be that guy.

Your name is Nieloc Mnieckz.

You are known by most as THE SMUG DOUCHE. You’re not sure why. It might be due to your constant SMIRK. Or, possibly, it is because of the AWESOME SHADES that you always keep on your head. More likely though, it’s because you always know what people are thinking. And this isn’t just luck; you have the weak power of being able to read the SUFACE THOUGHTS of others. You also have to be in close proximity to the troll, making it even weaker.

You spend most of your time traveling Alternia trying to figure out how the HEMOSPECTRUM AFFECTS THE POPULACE. Of course, not wanting to get others suspicious, you never directly ask others. You just make offhand comments on it and read their thoughts on it. You also wear multicolored clothes because some of the low-bloods are a little nervous around a blue blood. Of course, the empire wouldn’t like what you’re doing so you’ve been traveling under the excuse of COLLECTING CENSUS DATA.

You are constantly bugged by others about your strife cards. You chose to allocate your three cards to REVOLVERKIND, FLINTLCKKIND and SWTCHAXEKIND. They always say you wasted them by using two that could be put into one and using the other for a useless weapon. You always reply to these with INSULTS ABOUT THEIR LUSII. You do have to agree on the switch-axe being useless. You use it more for intimidation than anything else.

Your trolltag is segmentedPsychiatrist and <calm>you always show Your emotions so that You are not misunderstood And you accent your Fourths.</calm>

Info
    Banners
    Quotes

==> Hey, turn around that's rude!

∃>Don't order me, I will do as I wish.<E

Your name is Mantra Nir'chu and you are seven sweeps old, which means you are still learning about life on Alternia. You believe you have an advantage over other trolls though because you are a seadweller, fins and all. Not all trolls can be worthy to be born as a royalblood as you were after all.

You have a couple of varying interest that you do when you have time to yourself. One of which is collecting and practicing with swords, your favorite to use being the katana. This is the weapon you usually use when not wanting to bring out your strife weapon. You also enjoy sparring with other trolls, it is how you stay fit. Swimming is another past time of yours, even though you do it all the time. You like to find a less than normal deadly place and actually swim in peace without having to worry about any trolls. Finally you enjoy playing video games from time to time. You figure it's one thing landdwellers have gotten right.

You are a mostly on the side of a Hemoloyalist, following most of the guidelines of the Homospectrum. You have no idea why trolls dislike such a system, they should deal with the cards that they are dealt with. At least, that's what you thought, you are now starting to have a slightly more open view as your lusus does. You are only doing this after a run in with a certain maroonblood, ironically it's the blood you hate the most. Your lusus is a sea dragon and after an event both of you experienced it started having a slightly different view of the homospectrum. You still won't hesitate to teach a lowblood some respect though.

You use gauntletkind for your actual strife specibus, a weapon that protects and is also a strong weapon. Your fetch modus is the Backwards modus, in which in order to retrieve the item you must say it's name backwards. You obtained this when you were young after a troll made a mistake giving you the wrong modus. You have grown accustomed to it but the troll that made the mistake was dealt with.

Your trolltag is beratedSwordfish and you ∃>talk straight and up front with everyone.<E If you played sgrub your land would be the land of Heights and Streams and your title would be the Baron of Rage.

EB Sprite made by Steev, OOC Handle: imaginitiveNarcoleptic

You are now SUIGIN MERCUR. You have an interest in TROLL ALCHEMY and the art of BLACK MAGIC SCIENCE, but your interest in RED ROMANCE outweighs both. You turned FIVE SWEEPS OLD not long ago. You like to CAUSE TROUBLE, but never anything MAJOR.

Your HIVE sits atop a large HILL, giving you access to what may be the GREATEST VIEW in ALL OF ALTERNIA. It's littered with small snippets of red romance SHIPS and ALGEBRA WORKSHEETS. Visitors rarely ever come around, so your only friends are ONLINE. You enjoy making ANIMATIONS on your HUSKTOP, which you got when you turned THREE SWEEPS.

Your LUSUS is a strange looking WHITE PANDA, which baffles you. It's more interested in finding SOURCES OF ALTERNIAN BAMBOO than you, so you were never PROPERLY EDUCATED.

Your TROLLIAN HANDLE is alchemyMagician, and you (tend+to)-speak+like+(your+words)-are+a÷mathematical=expression.

Your FETCH MODUS is the ALCHEMY MODUS. You can't release an item until you put it into a formula with another item. It the combo doesn't work, the items are terminated. However, if it's correct, both items are ejected from your sylladex. Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is PENCILKIND.

Last edited by Raintalon; 05-15-2011 at 06:38 PM.
    Someday I will put something awesome here.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Your name is Cardy Medisa, and you've somehow managed to survive for 7 sweeps.

You have a few interests most revolving around your love of medicine and dream of being a healer. Your room is covered in posters and illustrations of various systems in the troll body and you are fascinated by how they all work together to keep the body alive. You were gifted with a ability that helps with that goal. If you touch someone who is sick or injured you can sense what the problem is and find what you need to fix it. Sadly it does not work as well on yourself.

You get a lot of practice as you are always injuring yourself in one way or another, but your high pain threshold means that unless its severe or you see blood you don't know it's there half the time.

You can't bring yourself to take the life of even the smallest of creatures. Because of this you are a vegetation eating only the meat of creatures your luscus brings home after his daily patrols. Since you know this inability might lead to your culling someday you try to keep out of arguments or violent situations most if not all the time, and makes you nervous around those of higher blood than you.

Your luscus is great he is a large dog/bat hybrid that likes to sleep all night and stay up all day. He likes to bring you back prey and sometimes other supplies to make sure your well fed and taken care of while he sleeps. Granted most of those prey items are already half-eaten by the time you get it but it's the thought that counts right? He has also somehow managed to bring you some other pieces of equipment that has allowed you to turn your hive into a makeshift clinic.

Your modus is a dissection modus that forces you to cut open a section of the ghost image in order to retrieve the item stored inside. You always have a first-aid kit in storage and have forced yourself to learn how to use the spearkind.

Your trolltag is SilentAssasian, and you have a bit of a s-stutter and have been known to words up mix. I-I mean mix up words.
    Last edited by Wycca; 05-21-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast