MSPA Forums
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031

Thread: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

some assembly required Carnegie's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: TROLLSLUM 7: No roleplaying. Profiles only. FINAL DESTINATION.

Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post
    just don't save sprites as a .jpg, save as .png
    Such a shame too, those last two were pretty good had they not been artifact'd.

yuo say waht???????????? Belonoid Anoesis's Avatar

> Be the sword wielder's paradox self.

Well, shit. This is probably weird, but here you go. Now's the time to introduce yourself.

Your name is IRIXXA SILHAT and you are currently about 7.85 SOLAR SWEEPS which is equivalent to 17 HUMAN YEARS. Your wiggling day already passed. Your blood color shows that you are of a middle-class society. Your preferred symbol is Zeta, one of the ancient Greek alphabets.

You are just a very few sweeps away from leaving Alternia. You knew that the events during the ancient times of your planet had left all adults banished to space while the young remain. You are one of the very few Trolls to use RATIONAL THINKING to solve problems before resorting into necessary VIOLENCE after your attempts fail. In fact, you really dislike hurting people, literally or not. However, you have good reasons to do so if situations force you really hard to the limits.

Let's go down to INTERESTS; You seem to find enthusiasm in WRITING. Although it's not a thing a middle-blood should do(?), you write of mostly fictions for a hobby. You also show interest to FLARPing not because you want to mess around like almost every other Troll, but as a training for self-defense in the future. You are quite ADVENTUROUS as well, although not as much as when you were younger.

There are a few things you hate too, most particularly PEOPLE WITH NOT A SINGLE RESPECT to even slightest of things. They just piss you off, but not easily. You also hate TRAITORS, because they are HARD TO TRUST after they've shown their TRUE NATURE. In a distant past, you had a member on your team KILLED by a certain someone you know to have a BLOOD COLOR that of a MUTANT. You too, find the hemospectrum caste system to have FLAWS, but questioning them will only get you into TROUBLE, so your complaints go unheard. Did you forget to mention that you dislike IMPROPER TIME MANAGEMENT?

Your LUSUS is a JAGUAR. Size doesn't matter as long as she could keep harm's way from getting you due to you living in a dangerous mainland continent. She died being eaten by a MUSCLESHARK when you were 6 SWEEPS old, having you left to fend on your own. Luckily, your HIVE was completed before her death.

Odd thing is, you have a human counterpart self from ANOTHER TIMELINE. You don't know why, but it's strange to have one for yourself. The only way to reach contact to her is by TROLLIAN which you spend some time chatting with Trolls and humans alike. If you play SGRUB, you bear the title "Hunter of Fate" and your MEDIUM is LAND OF DREAMS AND TIME. Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is bladeKind and in order to fetch items, you have to perform a FETCH MODUS called CARD DECKS. To do this, you have to carry out a set of cards and choose a card with an item desired to be withdrawn.

Your trolltag is jeweledMaiden and (-you t3nd to hav3 probl3ms with th3 l3tt3r "E", so 3 mak3s up for it.-)
    Last edited by Belonoid Anoesis; 05-25-2011 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Grammar issues, I know it.
    Tumblr|STEAM ID (ALTERNATE)
    Your handle is infiniteSimulation. You are a woman who prefers simplicity with typing. No strange quirks, no nothing.

Maid of Light...I think humorConvulsions's Avatar

>Be the Maid of Light
    What?WhatDoesThatEvenMean?
    >Be the one with Periwinkle blood
    Oh.OkayThenThatSoundsMoreLikeMe.

You can't be the one with periwinkle blood because you're good friend quixoticKinetics already posted you.
    WellThatSureWasNiceOfKeyril.IShouldThankHerLater.. .

>Reference previous defined information

>Be the REAL Kinder Alicen

You are now KINDER ALICEN.

As was previously stated, you have a tendency to come across as COMPLETELY USELESS. You are somewhere around 8 to 9 sweeps old, though honestly you have NO REAL IDEA of your age. You are very fond of your ribbonKind Specibus, even if your friends think there is NO WAY it could at all be effective.

Your friends think they have to PROTECT you, but you know how to take care of yourself. After all, you made it at least 7 sweeps without their help, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. Your quirky behaviours and CHILDISH TENDENCIES tend to worry said friends, but you WILL NEVER CHANGE. Despite your love for TELEVISION SHOWS MEANT FOR YOUNGER TROLLS, you also have red feelings for SCI-FY FANTASY, such as Professor What.

You tend to develop REALLY CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS relatively quickly. You have both a MOIRAIL and a MATESPRIT both of whom you cherish above all else. You also are very close to your friend KEYRIL ENNDUR, despite her being a bit ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES.

your trolltag is still humorConvulsions and YouHaveLearnedToSlowDownAtLeastALittleBitWhenTalki ngToOthers.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

>Be the emo kid.

>... Hey, you, with the shades.

Your name is JULES AMPITER and you just turned 9 SWEEPS the other week. You're totally a blueblood, the color of your OMEGA SHIRT SYMBOL is totally proof of that. You have an interest in SCIENCE, and especially in designing a PERFECTLY EFFICIENT MACHINE. Your last few attempts, however... Haven't gone quite as planned. But that's alright, as you are sure you can MAKE THIS WORK.

Your trolltag is dejectedMechanic and your speech is "kinda, like, you know, sort of whatevery and a little, like, bored, you know?"

Hey, why isn't your text blue? What color is your blood, anyways?

Aaaaaah okay. Turns out you aren't all that normal after all. When you were SIX SWEEPS OLD, an experiment into mechanical energy left you with a LIQUID ROBOT named RALLY RATHERS, who, after a FREAK ACCIDENT, had to be transferred and become your blood. It's not all that bad, really. It's just a little awkward talking to people when he's popping out and making loud observations all the time. You're also afraid of being CULLED, but Rally is actually quite the most useful weapon, being almost indestructible and able to mend your wounds at RAPID PACES.

Because of this, your strife specibus is RALLYKIND, and it's actually pretty cool.

If you were in an sgrub session, your title would be the Knight of Hope in the Land of Equations and Theories.

Bluh bluh this is a bit of a wip, will add more later.
    Last edited by MeiMei; 05-25-2011 at 02:27 PM.
    Look at this conveniently centered signature. Click it.

Am I Kawaii? (´・ω・`) KawaiiMelon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carnegie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonightsEntertainment View Post
    just don't save sprites as a .jpg, save as .png
    Such a shame too, those last two were pretty good had they not been artifact'd.
    yep ;-;
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I checked, and there's been quite a buildup of profiles. I don't want to seem presumptuous but the longer Doctor Tess is AWOL the harder it's going to be to get the OP up to date. If she's not back in two weeks, I'm going to take over this thread myself and keep it updated until DoctorTess returns. Does anyone have any serious objections to that?

lycanthropically challenged CaptainZaven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    I checked, and there's been quite a buildup of profiles. I don't want to seem presumptuous but the longer Doctor Tess is AWOL the harder it's going to be to get the OP up to date. If she's not back in two weeks, I'm going to take over this thread myself and keep it updated until DoctorTess returns. Does anyone have any serious objections to that?
    uhhh, it might not be a bad idea to just get started doing that now. As long as you give control back to the doc when they come back around, i don't think that's any problem. and it is QUITE THE GLUT OF PROFILES.

(if you want any help i would be willing to assist you)
    Last edited by CaptainZaven; 05-25-2011 at 05:16 PM.

THE EVER ACID-BURNED ONE Namboto's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

>Namboto: Skip the "Be the X thing"

Your name is ULYSSE KALYNE and you always strive to do good!

You'd love to make the empire a better place, with equality for everyone! Everyone would be payed the same and do what was needed and oh my gosh it would be the BEST THING EVER! As such you really hate Sileus, in fact, you might be a little bit in spades with him, seeing as he aspires to be establish the polar opposite of your dream.

You also have a little bit of a superpower, a special adaptation of the VISION 4-FOLD that gives you X-ray vision! You totally don't use it to spy on anybody, as that would be a BAD THING.

Also people keep telling you that you're really REALLY clingy, but you think they're just exaggerating.

When you were young you had a bit of an obsession with saving people, and so you got the AGILITY MODUS, which flings an item in a random direction, forcing you to save it or risk it breaking. You've also set your kind abstratus to the non-lethal weapon that is a TONFA.

Your trolltag is veneniforousNumquid and y-ou h-esitate a- b-it w-hen y-ou s-peak

My avatar is by ZEPHYRKIT and is from the forumventure Masquerade

Quote Originally Posted by Namboto View Post
    You've also set your kind abstratus to the non-lethal weapon that is a TONFA.
    Well I'm sure you could beat someone to death with them if you tried.

Alternia needs more tonfa.

Revitalized from stasis! Orangestar's Avatar

> Fail to neglect the "Be the X" thing.

You succeed to fail. This pretty much sums up your life in one sentence.

> Be the bothersome and outgoing troll.

You fail to do so. See what I mean?

You are Bakar Acantha. You always seem to be in the WRONG PLACE at the WRONG TIME. You can get REALLY FRUSTRATED sometimes, and not even know it.

However, you love to CREATE things! You have decorated your small respiteblock with your VARIOUS SCULPTURES and DRAWINGS. You could say you decorated it with the MESS as well, but that would be a blatant LIE.

Your color on the hemospectrum is... not quite green... but not quite yellow either...you like to think of it as WRIGGLER BARF color, but it's a bit too bright for that... whatever. Because of this color, you have an asterisk as your symbol "bEcAUsE Im thE ExcEptIOn tO thE rUlE." On a similar note, you are somewhere near SIX-AND-A-HALF-SWEEPS-OLD, but who's counting?....you are, and you think that's awfully sad, but that may be due to your LOW SELF ESTEEM.

Your SPECIBUS allocation is PENCILKIND. You usually have a bunch around anyway.

You have a SCORPION LUSUS who always seems to sneak up and SCARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. You would think you would be used to it by now.

Your trolltag is masterfulCraftsman and you cAnt rEAlly kEEp yOUr vOIcE frOm crAckIng.

Summary:

> Orangestar: Realize that looks pretty pathetic in comparison to other fantrolls.

No, I'm not changing one sentence

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2128293031