MSPA Forums
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2486

Thread: MSPA Fanfiction VI: Trashy Rainbow Drinker Fanfiction

Re: MSPA Fanfiction VI: Trashy Rainbow Drinker Fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by lucidSeraph View Post
    /CRAWLS BACK INTO THIS THREAD

HEY GUYS

THERE ARE THREE NEW CHAPTERS OF VIOLETESENCE UP???

They're all under one work name though. For. Organization.

Rosemary, Pansy, Columbine, Rue

/crawls back into oblivion
    This continues to be one of my favorite things.

@ArcFour: Hey, that thing that you are doing up there? It is an awesome thing. I'm kind of a sucker for game mechanics, and the way you blend that into an almost mythological narrative does all the right things for me. I'm really looking forward to those last three.

Land of Hot Weather and AHUEHUEHUE (AKA Brazil)

I made a new fanfiction, but i dunno if I post it in a new thread in the forums or just leave the link.

I'm just leaving the link, as of now. It's an AU fic called Nestheld, where a 2-session player is featured. Open to suggestions and feedback (on DA comments). You can even suggest silly actions, though, it's most likely they won't comply to them.

http://correctorai.deviantart.com/ar...er-1-245966235
    My PesterChum handle: waltzingFreckles (Who to credit for the avatar template? Besides AH, of course)

Hey guys.

New chapter of Tallahassee is up.

Enjoy.
    Avatar by Adoxographist! Fanfiction in spoiler! Lots of shout poles!

Here we go! The last three; the Knight, the Seer, and the Heir. Enjoy!

10 – Knight

11 – Seer

12 – Heir

So, there we go! All 12 finished. I may write an intro and epilogue narration of some sort later on, and put them all together as one story, but we'll see.

So, headcanon time!

So, I was looking at what to do next. I was thinking of picking another Element and doing another twelve, but most of the other elements seem a little boring. Breath, for instance; maybe two or three of them would be interesting, but how would I do twelve, one for each class, and make it both interesting and distinct from the Time short of the same class?

So, instead, I was thinking of picking a class, next. Knight, perhaps? Do all of the Knights of Elements, including Karkat and Dave? I don't know for sure, yet.

Anyway, please let me know what you guys thought! And, if you have any ideas or requests, let me know!

ArcFour
    Last edited by ArcFour; 08-27-2011 at 05:15 PM.
    My Stories

@Aline: You can either post fanfics here, in spoiler tags, or with a link like you just did, so no problem. You only start a new thread if you're making a personal thread for your own writing, or if you're like audience_cat and doing something we couldn't decide how else to house (WhoStuck). ...don't worry about that last part, though, I'm just being thorough.
    Last edited by SkaianRedeemer; 08-02-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF CREATION shieldman's Avatar

Is this the place for Fanfiction regarding non-canon characters? Or did I miss a noncanonfanfiction thread somewhere? :U

Comrade of Anonymity anonymousComrade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shieldman View Post
    Is this the place for Fanfiction regarding non-canon characters? Or did I miss a noncanonfanfiction thread somewhere? :U
    As long as its related to Homestuck or MSPA, I don't see a problem with it going here
    What am I doing, I'm not a writer, I'm garbage

AO3 | tumblr
    Pesterchum: anonymousComrade

Thanks, aC :3
    Here's a link, I guess: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
    It's a session where DD goes off the deep end rather than SS. Also, the taller troll (Manchu) used to be a pirate.
    enjoy? <:3

So! I have been completely absent from this thread for a few weeks, as well as from writing regularly. I apologize for both! As a token of my sincerity, I offer you...

Hot Blooded: Chapter 15

Notes
    Fanfiction (Or visit my Ao3 Account.)
    Candlelight and Clockwork: Chapter 1 | Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Epilogue
    Hot Blooded: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
    grafted to machines your creators did not understand

Land of Hot Weather and AHUEHUEHUE (AKA Brazil)

Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    @Aline: You can either post fanfics here, in spoiler tags, or with a link like you just did, so no problem. You only start a new thread if you're making a personal thread for your own writing, or if you're like audience_cat and doing something we couldn't decide how else to house (WhoStuck). ...don't worry about that last part, though, I'm just being thorough.
    Since DA doesn't have appropriate formatting for the history (as well as action suggestions for people here who don't want to bother with DA would get difficult), I had to post here as well. orz

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...CTION-Nestheld

I forgot the small oversight in which I proposed action suggestions (but not too many, to not make the course of the story too messed up).
    My PesterChum handle: waltzingFreckles (Who to credit for the avatar template? Besides AH, of course)

John does the scary thing Non-Player Character's Avatar

Well, it's been up there for a little while, but I've added something new on AO3:

Hope Springs Eternal, a little work about Eridan that sorta surprised me when I wrote it, but I'd say that I like where it went, in the end.

Also, ArcFour, I really admire your ____ Of Time writings. Just thought it needed to be said. It actually lines up with Xalrath's Sburb Character Creation Guide, which looks at the classes and aspects as though they were and actual game.
    Last edited by Non-Player Character; 08-03-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Derp. I can remember names, sometimes.
    Thar be a signature in thar, ye jest have ta look fer it!

Quote Originally Posted by Aline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaianRedeemer View Post
    Since DA doesn't have appropriate formatting for the history (as well as action suggestions for people here who don't want to bother with DA would get difficult), I had to post here as well. orz

http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...CTION-Nestheld

I forgot the small oversight in which I proposed action suggestions (but not too many, to not make the course of the story too messed up).
    That's okay, but it should have been posted in this thread. What's done is done, just make sure that when you post any more, they goes into this thread or that thread - the mods don't like us creating more than one "personal" thread in the art forum.

@PingZing: Some of the lines that I think are supposed to be Tarfus' observations of Auva sound more like Auva's point of view. I don't believe we've seen anything from there before... but correct me if I'm wrong. I only skimmed the fic before commenting, and as someone who laughs at their own jokes while formatting for FFn, I'm probably not a stellar example of memory when it comes to minutiae. Anyway, this was a good chapter. Sort of what I was expecting to have happen, but that doesn't make it any less of a good chapter.
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Hey, ArcFour, have you considered using those taglines-- like the Flow, the Beat, the Plot, etc.-- and applying them to the other descriptors, thatways? Like, even Seers of Rage know the Plot, but a different kind.

If you have, then I'd love to collaborate with you on these, because they're amazing in every way @__@

Pronouns
    ey/em/eirs

Quote Originally Posted by shieldman View Post
    Hey, ArcFour, have you considered using those taglines-- like the Flow, the Beat, the Plot, etc.-- and applying them to the other descriptors, thatways? Like, even Seers of Rage know the Plot, but a different kind.

If you have, then I'd love to collaborate with you on these, because they're amazing in every way @__@
    I agree. I'd like to do a handful. Void is one of the ones that intrigued me most.

@shieldman, Rimbaum = Yeah, actually, I've considered it pretty heavily! Some of the elements would be pretty easy to do (like Light and Void), but others are really difficult (like Heart; how do you do 12 interesting things involving heart? I mean really, come on). But yeah, a lot of them would be interesting! I've got a lot of ideas for Light and Void, but the others are giving me issues; if you'd like to contribute, go right ahead! Who knows, maybe we could actually do all 144 possibilities...

I was also considering maybe picking some of the more interesting shorts and expanding them somewhat; the Rogue and the Prince of Time really caught me as interesting, for instance.

Or, wait, I have a good idea, too; I can do requests! If you guys would like, ask for any three Class of Elements, and I'll write a short in the same style as the Time shorts for the first three requests I get. That includes odd ones, like the Hope or Heart ones, and ones that are actual Homestuck characters, like Heir of Void or Witch of Life.

This could be fun!
    Last edited by ArcFour; 08-27-2011 at 05:16 PM.
    My Stories

Rim and I already have a google doc up, if you want to join in! :O
    It'd be totally sweet, bro! and hella jeff

...Touche, Ch00. Touche...
    Last edited by ArcFour; 08-27-2011 at 05:16 PM.
    My Stories

Blame Calamity for this.

The Dowry

Seer of Heart

I agree with Dumbledore ch00. Heart is an awesome power.

Seer of Heart

Last edited by SilverKunama; 08-05-2011 at 03:22 AM. Reason: And then some headcanon smacked me in the face.

That drabble made me depressed. Good writing, but it made me sad.

@ArmsAreLoud: You work surprisingly fast.
    My Fanfiction:

It's a pretty short work and I typically write better when I do it in one sitting anyways.

So... whaddya think? I've been in a bit of a writing slump (this is my first writing of any sort in FOREVER) so I could use some input.

I'll unveil your flawed logic Strider's Avatar

Okay, so I have this fanfic that at the moment is probably still at the incredibly shitty phase. Feel free to tell me how bad it is.
    http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...-Fall-of-Skaia
    I'm still trying to figure out how to officially get this started with a prologue and everything. It could probably take a while, considering that my walls have been generally unavailable recently.

"My intentions are what I make of them."