MSPA Forums
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Thread: SGRUB: The Prying Hackers [MOVED TO 2ND THREAD]

Pronouns
    [any]

Re: [2 HACKER, 3 EXILE SLOTS OPEN~!] Pesterchum RP: SGRUB---The Prying Hackers

Hey guys, heads up - I probably won't be around for a couple of days, I am going to a KICKING RAD GAMING MUSIC CONCERT. It is the nerdiest thing ever on several levels!

While I'm gone, here's the sketch of the height chart, currently featuring all the trolls who've made it into the SGRUB session proper. (I'll probably want to update it when everyone gets in.) I won't have tablet access while I'm gone, so I'll use this as an opportunity to let folks chip in and correct me if I've gotten any details wrong.

Edit: Also, here's a discussion topic -- we've seen in canon that certain roles, like the Hero of Space and the Hero of Time, are either required (to make the new universe by way of genesis frog) or extremely recommended (the Time hero has the scratch mechanism). We don't have any of those titles in our group, so who do you think would substitute?

Personally, I could see Pallida doing Frog Duty very easily; Agatha could, too. Jezron could be a good fit for a Seer, given that his title is already related to finding out secrets. Strangely enough, I could see Megdul pulling Time Hero Duty too -- it's just something about the "Courier" title. Other than that, I don't have much of an idea - what do you guys think?
    Last edited by kittentoes; 04-14-2011 at 04:02 AM.

formerly known as NARFNra Monster X's Avatar

Yeah, Jezron is basically a fancy shmancy Seer. So Jezron could take care of the seer's duties, yes.
    You know you want to suggest.

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Oh shit you got Sototh's suit! He is so dorky cute.

You basically got Aggie's god tier down pat. I'll draw the frontal view eventually, it's just a tad bit different.
    You made her look so cute and shy. Eerrregregrjfdsagatha

There we go!
    Last edited by Stinatron; 04-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Master of Management ChameleonSushi's Avatar

Man, I'm just digging all these pictures everyone's drawing. Art...it's just winsauce.

OH. Something I'll mention, just to make things clear. Just to keep the RP from coming to a halt at any point due to people being offline, we're just going to say an offline character is one of these things...

1. Away and off doing something
    2. Sleeping
    3. DEAD YEY-*shot*
    4. Missing

You know, it just makes things easier to deal with. XD

The Drone Commander BucketJockey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSushi View Post
    You know, it just makes things easier to deal with. XD
    IT WILL. It will.

i am the regalo hydron it's me ZerkibaHydrology's Avatar

It's odd that I just get on here to talk to my friends from my current RP, find this thing with hacker slots open. FEMALE HACKERS.

I would want to enter her in here, but it's a bit too obvious since her chumHandle is "egotisticalHacker" already. XD I could change it for just this though, if you wanted me to.
    Nope, changing it to egotisticalFrustration.

Would you mind if I at least attempted to get into this? I wouldn't mind if the answer's no, I wouldn't mind to get in either.
    (Sorry if this random thing seemed off topic, somehow it just seems off topic to me.)

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Sorry, here's her MSPA-intro-thing-thing. No wonder I felt off topic. (HORRIBLE PAINT SKILLS NO WAY.)

Your name is.. well you've never told anyone, and prefer people call you Lizzare, and nothing else. No Liz, no nothing.

You are an exceptionally irritable person. Multiple things set off your MEGA ANGER ROCKETS OF PURE HATE FOR HUMANITY. Quite possibly, you make everyone else around you mad too, if you're angry at least.

You tend to do things like make fun of the trolls. Kind of like reverse culturing them. I feel like there should be some meme reference here, but yet not.

Your chumHandle is egotisticalFrustration and you type Almost perfectly but profanely with a few mess-ups occasionally, UNLESS YOU GET MAD AND TYPE IN CAPDS AND MISSPELL A LOT OF THINBGS.

Hope she's able to be in this :3

EDIT: SHORT TERM MEMORY HERPADER

Land name: Land of Darkness and Hills
    Short land description: Dark place with multiple hexagonal-patterned hills.
    Consorts: Newts
    Title: Bane of Sound
    Specibi: HeadphoneKind
    Fetch Modus: Chance Modus(Must randomize numbers from 1-5 and match at least 2.)
    Dream Self Location: Derse.
    Last edited by ZerkibaHydrology; 04-14-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnepres View Post
    It's odd that I just get on here to talk to my friends from my current RP, find this thing with hacker slots open. FEMALE HACKERS.

I would want to enter her in here, but it's a bit too obvious since her chumHandle is "egotisticalHacker" already. XD I could change it for just this though, if you wanted me to.

Would you mind if I at least attempted to get into this? I wouldn't mind if the answer's no, I wouldn't mind to get in either.
    (Sorry if this random thing seemed off topic, somehow it just seems off topic to me.)

You, new forum-dweller, we ENCOURAGE you to enter in an app; We'd be glad to have you on board~ X3

Awesome. Lizzare's going places.

I wouldn't say NEW, but rather TOO SHY TO HAVE ENTERED ANYTHING THUS FAR. XD
    Last edited by ZerkibaHydrology; 04-14-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Sototh: Discuss brilliant plan

Also, hey new teammate.

Pronouns
    [any]

Oh! I should have thought of this while I was posting my away message. (I am totally stealing friend dude's computer, it owns, different operating systems are exciting.) -

Gallia's going to be acting more or less in her maid capabilities while folks are using Agatha's hive as a base. She's pretty low-key and doesn't make lots of conversation with anyone aside from the necessary nicities, and if people move she'll go along with whatever the higher-ranking guys say. This, of course, is totally because Pallida trounced her in their first conversationbattle. SHE'S LICKING HER WOUNDS, GUYS.

FFFFFF YES YOU ARE ACCEPTED...but before I put your hacker up on the front page, could you do me a favor and beef-up her bio a little bit? Just add in a little more about her, mkay~?

Quote Originally Posted by ChameleonSushi View Post
    FFFFFF YES YOU ARE ACCEPTED...but before I put your hacker up on the front page, could you do me a favor and beef-up her bio a little bit? Just add in a little more about her, mkay~?
    Sure. Haha. It was a bit short but I was EXCITED FOR THIS THING FFFF.

-REMASTER THE DISASTER, AS GOOD AS I CAN DO WITHIN 15 MINUTES RIGHT NOW-

-HOPEFULLY REMASTERED A BIT MORE. IT SEEMS REALLY REPETITIVE, AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT. I'M KINDA RUSHED AT THE POINT RIGHT NOW, I'LL REDO IT LATER IF YOU WANT BUT I ENLARGED THIS THING FOR YOU YEAAHH-

Quakey Shakey Jems: Travel through Jezron's world, and get blasted through a glass floor. 8D

NN and BJ: Discuss...bleeding?

Double-Sided Memo: Pallida worries like FFF, and Agatha travels to Gallia's world to retrieve Malhaut...which doesn't end up happening.

NN and TA: Chat about the search for Nibzan, and finally tell someone about your medical condition.
    Last edited by ChameleonSushi; 04-15-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Re: [1 HACKER, 3 EXILE SLOTS OPEN~!] Pesterchum RP: SGRUB---The Prying Hackers

Sototh: Be concerned about Pallida
    Last edited by BewareOfNerd; 04-16-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Okays guys, just wanted to be careful and address something about leveling-up, because there might be some confusion.

From what I can grasp, although it's not directly confirmed by the actual comic...there should be about 100 levels in total, judging by the size of the scroll-bar as shown in this picture compared to the amount of space there is to scroll.

It looks like 16 levels are shown at a time, normally. That sexy scroll-bar fits into the scrolling space thang approximately 7 times, which is 112. I'm just going to round that out and say 100.

No one here has to go by this exactly, as this is really a matter of perception, but I think it'd be best for us to use it as a good way to judge your character's current level, mkay~? Feel free to just guesstimate or be vague, like saying they're "about two-thirds up" or "three-quarters up".

For example, by now, Malhaut would have probably reached the last quarter of his own ladder, as he fights quite a bit, although his FFFkage set him back about two days, and then some from lower activity level. Therefore, I would assume he's be in his mid to high 70s.

A character that's been fighting very little to not at all might be between level 1-30. Low activity would be 30-45, Regular would be 45-60, high activity, 60-75, FIGHTING LIKE A CRAZY FOOKAH, 75-OMFG YOU'RE AT THE TOP HOLY SHIZZ FFF.

...That will be all. eue

[EDIT]

Alright, one more thing. Just remember the relative difficulty of enemies as well...~

Easy: Imps
    Somewhat Easy: Ogres
    Medium: Liches
    Medium-High: Basilisks
    Difficult: Giclopses
    FFUUUUU OH GOD NO: Denizens
    Please Kill Me Now: Final boss / the black queen and king
    Last edited by ChameleonSushi; 04-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.

formerly known as NARFNra Monster X's Avatar

Jezron, what've you been up to anyhow?

What's that? Fighting imps that make more imps? Then spiders? Then demonic orges which swarm the area with copies of them that dig? Then punching annoying near omniscient eyes? Then someone else's consorts? Then their own imps? Then ogres?

And they're made out of diamonds?

And more spiders?

And now you're going imp hunting out of general anger?

Methinks you'll be pretty high now.

Just my explanation for him having a high level, to be honest. Your element being things at about 9-10 on the mohs scale can be... difficult.
    You know you want to suggest.

Here comes LOG TSUNAMI.

==> Pallida: Wake up to quite the AWKWARD situation.

==> Oracle: Bother Pallida while she worries about Jezron.

==> Malhaut: Endure Pallida's confusion.

**==> Agatha: Check on Pallida for Malhaut.

***==> Jezron: Apologize and jointly make plans to meet Pallida.

Also, Pallida, despite only fighting/killing four monsters, is in her mid-20s, echeladder level-wise.

Two imps nearly got her to level 2. The giclops that was beaten to death by CensorSprite got her to level 4 from indirect kill. The giclops that she killed herself got her to her current leveling, following Pokemon leveling processes [if a very low-level kills a very-high-level, the low-level skyrockets in exp. points].

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Sototh: Report back to Malhaut

Sototh: Ask medic about mystery headache

Sototh: Answer Jezron

Pronouns
    [any]

Gallia and Malhaut meet in the real world for the first time -- when Gallia swoops in to help a strange troll with his battle. A misplaced punch and some introductions later, they get to searching for Nibzan - and Gallia admits her discomfort over possibly using Malhaut for her own justification. He reassures her, though perhaps not entirely.

Last edited by kittentoes; 04-17-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Pronouns
    [any]

Then, it turns out that a giclops was following them, so Gallia hangs back to take care of it alone. This goes about as well as one would expect... but the girl just refused to give up. You'd almost get the feeling she was deliberately pushing herself, but the truth is, she was afraid she'd die if she let herself pass out properly.

Last edited by kittentoes; 04-17-2011 at 06:43 AM.

>Agatha: Take Gallia back to your hive

==> Pallida & Jezron: Make children vomit from winning the game so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BucketJockey View Post
    ==> Pallida & Jezron: Make children vomit from winning the game so hard.
    D'awwwwwww xD

So many beautiful things have been going on so far in this RP. SO FREAKING MANY~33

Good job to everyone so far; You've been a sexy bunch o' peeps. Just thought I'd say that. X3

[EDIT: Oops. Gotta' put a few logs up~]

NN and EF: Get contacted by a rancorous human...and get your own death-game jacked off of you. XD

NN and EF: Get an update on, erm, what's going on in this girl's game.
    Last edited by ChameleonSushi; 04-17-2011 at 05:07 PM.