MSPA Forums

View Poll Results: Do We Use Quirks Or Not?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use Full Quirks (Pretty Self Explanatory)

118 81.94%
  • Only Partial Quirks (Terezi doesn't use numbers, Sollux has a lithp but doesn't use 2's)

26 18.06%
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Terezi Pyrope: Ace Attorney Development Thread

the ice planet hoth, or as some call it. canada.

Re: Terezi Pyrope: Ace Attorney

oh sure, sorry >_<"
    what characters haven't been designed yet???
    You are the Shaman of Power in the Land of Ink and Haze. Your chumHandle is passiveNoisemakeryou like not being hit by meteors. sucks that your playing sburb.
    ----
    your new favorite holiday: International-Homestuck-shirt-day! celebrated on 4/13th 6/12 and 10/25th
    oh shit, quotes!

Everyone except Terezi and Gamzee, but that's because we haven't decided on their roles yet.

Am I Kawaii? (´・ω・`) KawaiiMelon's Avatar

I'm for Tavros = Gumshoe instead of Eridan.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

i see...well, for my two cents, terezi would be an awesome prosecutor, and gamzee...he should subjudgeulate
    You are the Shaman of Power in the Land of Ink and Haze. Your chumHandle is passiveNoisemakeryou like not being hit by meteors. sucks that your playing sburb.
    ----
    your new favorite holiday: International-Homestuck-shirt-day! celebrated on 4/13th 6/12 and 10/25th
    oh shit, quotes!

...I meant that Terezi and Gamzee are the only people with designs. We already have their roles determined.

And I still vote for Detective Eridan because Tavros would work better as a zookeeper or as an incompetent police officer. He can be our Mike Meekins!

Should I link the forum to b0a?
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

that would help a lot...

vriska: villain...goes by the name of..the tarantula ((because the spider thing is rather obvious))
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

This isn't a superhero AU. This is an Ace Attorney AU. Unless you're proposing that Vriska is an actress who plays a villian on a TV show...

Okay regardless of what you meant that's a great idea and I say we role with it.

Yeah, I like that too.

Also, Nepeta should be a cat burglar, which she thinks of a burglar who roleplays as a cat. She obviously roleplays throughout the case, maybe Terezi joins in and Karkat rages about it?

well she gives off they bad guy vibe really well, i guess a better term than 'villain' would be 'antagonist'...their would be a nice bit of conflict as well seeing as there is the team scourge thing they had going before sgrub

as for nepeta as cat burglar, although i love the idea, it's already being done in troll cops if memory serves, but jut because someone else is using it, doesn't mean we can't put a unique spin on the concept right?
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

If there are going to be other musicians, I'd love to collab! I don't think I could manage to do the whole thing by myself anyway Maybe we should all decide on a common soundfont to use so that the sound doesn't shift wildly between songs. Does anyone know of a soundfont that could provide a passable sound similar to the GBA Ace Attorney games?

I'm making a post in the forum about it. Here, I'll give you a like b0a.

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiMelon View Post
    I'm making a post in the forum about it. Here, I'll give you a link b0a.
    fixed

thanks
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

Tactician of Abstraction mellifluousMastermind's Avatar

I understand that Eridan is a bumbling detective on Trollcops, but the kind of bumbler he is (at least in Homestuck) is nothing like the bumbler Gumshoe is.

Just looking at Tavros' face makes me want to give him a pay cut.
    My nickname and username is mellifluousMastermind, and I fīnd vowels in English to bē terribly non-indicative, sō I do what I can to help.

Eridan would be more like Larry Butz, yes, but Tavros isn't anything like Gumshoe and would work a lot better as Mike Meekins.

Also, Tavros in-story wants to be a CAVALREAPER, which sounds more like a security guard than a detective. It would make more sense to go with that.
    Last edited by frostedWarlock; 03-18-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Yeah, sorta, I guess. Sollux would also be a good detective

Quote Originally Posted by frostedWarlock View Post
    Eridan would be more like Larry Butz, yes, but Tavros isn't anything like Gumshoe and would work a lot better as Mike Meekins.
    i think tavros would be better as the spineless assistant most hard boiled ((except problem sleuth)) detectives have hanging around with them, like inspector chelmey from the professor layton games

hmmm...sollux doesn't strike me as a detective..but then again, gamzee wouldn't be my first choice for judge XD
    Last edited by s1lverb0a; 03-18-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

Ah, hahahaha...

Yeah, a bi-polar detective would fit the AA series so well...
    In dedication to Nepeta Leijon: The best meowrail anyone could ask for
    AO3 Tindeck Tumblr

You dare call Barton spineless?! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY

But yeah, Sollux being the detective sounds better. If Karkat is the enemy prosecutor (or THRESHECUTIONER), then Sollux would favor Karkat to win. Like Edgeworth and Gumshoe's dynamic. Tavros would actually be way too prone to giving you information because of Vriska.

silly lurker===> rue the day
    okay not spineless. *blame the thesaurus. i wanted another word for blathering, and thats what it had >_< stupid...irrelevant...dubious thesaurus.*
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

I'm not sure why I spent so long on this. Might be useful, though?

e: Maybe someone who can actually draw can add in Terezi's pointing silhouette where it should be.

WMM====> be full of epic win.

you do this wonderfully. people in your immediate vicinty bow down to your awesome sign making abilities.
    ----
    oh shit, quotes!

I think that "Terezi Pyrope" should be brighter, because of the CH3RRY C4NDY R3D >:] that Terezi is associated with.

EDIT: Okay yeah I tried it myself, not as good

Last edited by KawaiiMelon; 03-18-2011 at 10:30 PM.

This project makes me happy. Also, I think Vriska would go well as the opponent for at least one case. Her Vision 8 fold and maybe the magic cueball would make her a tough opponent because she'd always be a step ahead of you.

d3l1r1ous rud3br4z3n SirPwnington's Avatar

Awesome logo yay! Also would whoever's your partner be able to channel the spirit of Aradia to help you?

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast