LIVESTREAM IS HERE. CURRENTLY OFFLINE.
Right, I should probably set up basic rules as far as requests go.
1. Don't request anything that breaks the forum rules, obviously.
2. Joke requests will get joke fills.
3. I'll try to fill whatever I can, but I do have classes and homework and other things I want to draw, so I might not be able to get to everything.
4. Obviously don't make like a million requests all at once. There are other people with art threads here taking requests, send some to other people if you have that many requests.
5. These are free requests, but I wouldn't mind any donations, as I am a poor college student =/ Details on how are below.
6. Now, if you have a request and you want to guarantee that it'll get done, I'll treat any donation above $5 as a commission and give it priority. Of course, if you ask for something really detailed or specific or whatever, I'll ask for a bit more, but I'm reasonable. I've never done commissions before so I have no set prices, we could work it out if the situation came up.
HOW TO DONATE AND WHATNOT:
Yo, figured I might as well throw a thread up sooner or later. So...here's stuff.
A gorgeously colored version of this was posted by acerbicAves over at this thread.
A sketch I'll hopefully finish later.
Some fantrolls I was requested to do by my friends, including my own:
Aaaaaand a preview of the pic I'm working on right now!
If you want to watch me working on it, I'm livestreaming the process over here.
And if anyone has any requests suggestions, feel free to shout them out and if I get a chance then I'll see what I can do :3