MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arcanastuck: From Pale to Pails! [The actual RP]

Filled a Bucket With Hussie virtuallyGazing's Avatar
    Missa... no wait Misses... fuck shit... ummm Mississauga! Thats how it's spelt!
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Arcanastuck: From Pale to Pails! [The actual RP]

The trolls fingers flew across the keyboard with great purpose, however he didn't look down at it once, oddly he didn't appear to be really looking at the computer screen either, if one were pressed to describe the proceedings (as one is now) one would have to say that the troll was staring into eternity. Orphen Sangrn's eyes had a completely blank stare about them that gave the impression that absolutely nothing would be able to distract him from his task. His lusus had already tried actually, in fact Spot was this very moment gnawing on his leg and putting more holes in his pants. This went on for a good half an hour before suddenly Orphen stopped typing, he started shivering violently, Spot released his leg and stepped back to watch his master shake in his chair. Thankfully that passed too and with an explosive exhale of the air he was holding in his lungs Orphen stood up and ran a hand through his messy black hair.

He looked over at Spot and tried unsuccessfully to stifle a yawn, he'd been awake for the past two days, something he had neglected to tell Moirai who worried enough about him one day eating a grenade already. Besides things with Moirai had gotten strange, now anytime he tried to talk to her he got tongue tied and flustered.

Troll Bruce Willis who was lounging on the floor beside Spot gave him an encouraging thumbs up. Orphen nodded at the illusionary actor in return.

"Work's not done yet." He mumbled as he sat down at the computer again, "Now that it's done you have to assemble the chosen."

-- repeatingVirtue [RV] started a memo on board "fun +ime~ for all garun+eed" --

RV: ummm +ha+ +hing i ~aid wa~ done
    RV: +urn~ ou+ i+ ac+ually wa~n+
    RV: bu+ i+ i~ now
    RV: i +hink i+~ a game bu+ im no+ ~ure
    RV: anyway why don+ we all play i+ +oge+her
    RV: reply on +hi~ +hingy or +alk +o me if you wanna
    RV: And trUst mE yOU wANNA hEEEEEEEhEEEEE

Now that the word was out it was only a matter of time, how did it go again? "Build it and they will come"? No that was stupid more like "Create a mindfuck and prepare to get AIDS"? Yea that was definitely it.

Ah well it was a crappy movie anyway.
    OOOOOH MISTAH VEEGEE WHAT DO YOU HAVE UNDER YOUR SPOILER?

Back off, man, I'm a scientist TheRedMage's Avatar
    Wherever it is, there's this creepy blind girl who keeps saying I'm the "B3ST T4ST1NG M4G3".

Re: Arcanastuck [The actual RP]

Setern quickly entered his respiteblock slamming the door behind himself. He threw his long coat on the floor and moved towards the window, still breathing hard. He searched the plains surrounding his hive with his eyes. Nobody was around, even the distant road was desert. Another job well done, and another complete disappearance.

The young troll gave a look to his computer, as if going through a well rehearsed series of gestures. He did the same things every time he came back home. Everything looked in order: he "officially" had talked to a couple people via trollian from his home computer in the past two hours. That would probably be a good alibi if he ever needed one. But it wouldn't probably matter.

It was then that the familiar green text caught his eye. What was Orphen up to this time?

--reflectiveAdvisor [RA] responded to memo --
    RA: Are... Are we talking about the same thing you mentioned some days ago that was "like that time you tried to jump out of the window to see if you could fly"?
    RA: Last... Last time we "played something together" didn't exactly end well.
    RA: And... and it wasn't something that was considered by your own admission reckless even by your standards.
    RA: Gogdammit... Gogdammit RV we both know that I'm too curious. I... I'll just say something like "Well obviously I'll have to sign in to keep an eye on what you do." or something like that and we will both know that was a lame excuse.
    RA: So... So count me in.
    RA: Well... Well, unless whatever that little game of yours requires lots of walking. You... You know why. But... But it IS a computer game after all, I guess.
    RA: I... I don't think I'll be available for a while, tho. I... I'll troll you later to get things started.

As often happens after a... job... you are a mess. You guess you should just hop in the ablution trap for a while, wait a little to be sure there isn't actually anyone still on your tail, and then get back to Orphen... Possibly when you are a little more relaxed. You're still kind of hopped up on adrenaline.
    Last edited by TheRedMage; 03-27-2011 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to say i couldn't play RIGHT NOW.
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

Under a rock - AKA the roleplaying subforum.

beep Beep BEEP BEEEEEP BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP SMASH Lohqua crushed the tiny clock she'd been working on and turned a nigh-demonic gaze on her computer. Who the hell was typing a three-billion characters per second?

Oh. Oh. Come on, this? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? 2ERIIOU2LY??

She dropped the ruined mish-mash of crumpled parts and scooted over, banging out a rapid reply to the memo, then turned to survey her room for a moment. Her armor stands in one corner, freshly repaired, so she wants nothing to do with smithing - three straight nights of constant work had left her sick of it and maybe just slightly sleep deprived, seeing as she hasn't slept yet.

Tonight promises to be a long night.

-- CURRENT adjutorObedientiary [CAO] RIGHT NOW began responding to memo --
    CAO: Ugh iif II mu2t II 2uppo2e II 2hall.
    CAO: IIf only to 2ee what'2 had you actiing 100diicrou2ly obno%iiou2 for 2o long.
    CAO: Thii2 had better be good.
    Last edited by Tluthal; 03-27-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    I am a terrible influence.

The night was still young as Savitr put down her brush. She stared idly at the canvas as she twisted the cap closed on a jar of paint, attempting to make sense of any of it. Swirls of yellow and purple sufficed as a background, with a rather large blob of blue and white in the middle, surrounded by tiny dots of other colors, ranging through the color spectrum.

...Yeah, it still didn't make any sense. "I'll have to work more on it later," she decided, still quite chipper. She dropped the brush into a little container of water, and particles of blue paint began to float away from the brush hairs and to the surface of the water as Savitr settled on her rug, opening her grubtop.

The night sky was rather brilliantly illuminated for once outside, and the light reflecting off of the ocean waves made the algae floating near the shore practically glow. Her lusus was probably happy about that, she decided as she logged on. It would make finding food for himself easier.

As soon as she had gotten connected, the Trollian memo notice popped up in the corner of her screen. "Oh?" Savitr smiled and clicked on it. From Orphen? Definitely important! She settled against the wall to read, not bothering to deal with her bedhead yet. She began to type once she had finished reading his message, noticing the other responses as she went along. It was important to be prompt to urgent messages!

--ultravioletRadiance [UR] responded to memo --
    UR: ~ i remember that wh☼le flying attempt!! ~
    UR: ~ it t☼☼k y☼u s☼ l☼ng t☼ heal didnt it?? ~
    UR: ~ but if y☼ure sure that every☼ne will be safe then i d☼nt see why i sh☼uldnt play t☼☼ ~
    UR: ~ i sh☼uld pr☼bably talk t☼ ferr☼s first th☼ugh ~
    UR: ~ what kind ☼f game is this anyway?? <:0 ~

Savitr kept the memo active in the corner of her screen as she went to check Trollian, scanning through what names she had listed. "Let's see if he's online..."

A small frown of frustration crossed her lips, making her single fang poke out and into sight. "Aww... he's not. I'd better let him know so he can see once he gets on."

[[this will likely get edited slightly later, depending on what Admiral wants to do. So's you know.]]
    Last edited by MallowNinja; 03-27-2011 at 12:55 PM.
    ~ ask me questi☼ns!! :3 ~ [Formspring; Savitr Helian]

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

Adriel really wanted to know what the hell was wrong with his slime lately. It had taken on a mucous-like quality and was failing to shed off his skin like water, as it normally did, but grew somewhat gelatinous while he slept, and was particularly troublesome to get out of his hair. As such, by the time he got out of the scourblock, rubbing a towel back and forth between his gnarled horns after his vigorous wash in the shower, he found that his matesprit had already arrived with a delectable seafood breakfast boiling in the mealblock.

"Evening, glubface," he teased, whipping his towel off his shoulders to strike her butt with the wet tip, then tossed it away as he pulled a pair of boxers and a tight undershirt-- to be worn underneath his armor-- from his sylladex and equipping them in an instant. "You know, I always wondered how they deal with like... the problem of a dude's junk here. How does the suddenly-appearing clothing not splice it? I mean, I'm not complaining, just curious, yeah?"

The tiny seadweller let out a sharp yelp of pain and went up on her toes when the wet towel connected with her backside. "Adri! For fuck's sake... Be glad I had already put the knife down." She shot him an annoyed glance before turning back to the crabs she was cutting apart. "And I wouldn't know. I'm not an engincinerator. Try asking one of them."

"Fuck that. Fuckin' engincinerators always lyin', and gettin' me pissed," he muttered, pressing up against her in a sort of hug-that-doesn't-involve-the-knife. "Sleep well? No more of those weird dreams?" He stepped away slowly, making his way over to the pot, which was making screeching, scrabbling noises. He lifted the lid to watch-- he liked to watch. Even if it often unnerved his matesprit when he would stand there.

And watch.

"Stop taunting the crabs. It's creepy when you do that." She put the knife in the sink and climbed up the little step stool--how embarrassing--and washed her hands. "No... Still those same dreams. Even upping the sopor level in my recoon didn't help any. Shit, maybe I'm just going crazy."

Adriel flicked her ear dismissively. "Nah, if you're nuts, there's no hope for the rest of us," he said, but it wasn't as snarky as usual. The whispers that came to him as he slept had been louder, more compelling. They gnawed at him while he was awake, tugging him toward events he couldn't understand. And of course, his fucking PDA was going berserk on his day off. "Fuckin' hoofbeast testicles..."

"Just tell whomever it is to fuck off." Gah! Hers started to chirp, too. "Oh, come on. Who the fuck is bothering BOTH of us?" Well, at least her hands were clean, now. She popped her PDA--and her coffee CUP, balanced with the PDA in her sylladex--out. "...oh. It's a memo."

"Oh come on who-- oh." He growled. "Of course it's him. It's always fuckin' him." He scowled, quickly reading through the stupid memo before tossing in a quick--and petulant--reply.

"Too bad being completely stupid isn't enough to get you hanged in a courtblock. Well, it is. He just has a decent veneer of intelligence."

-- forgottenForsaken [FF] has responded to the memo. --
    FF: WHAT THE UNHOLY FUCK DO YOU WANT
    FF: SERIOUSLY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT SOME GAME FOR FUCKIN GIRLS

-- threadedAconite [TA] has responded to the memo. --
    TA: I don't know, FF. Lohloh'3 getting involved, 3o we 3hovld probably join, to keep an eye on her.
    FF: LOHQUA CAN TAKE CARE OF HER OWN DAMN SELF
    FF: SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING
    FF: YOU KNOW SOME DAYS I THINK YOU JUST MISS FLARP

TA: And 3o do yov. It'3 3ettled, then. We're joining.
    FF: ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT
    FF: I DEAL WITH ENOUGH GRUBS
    FF: I DONT NEED TO BE PLAYIN GAMES WITH THEM

TA: Yov might get a chance to cvll Orphen.
    FF: IM IN
    Last edited by catchTwentythree; 03-27-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Land of Books and Sun (Alabama, United States, actually)

A young woman with long, dark hair looked out over her assembled symphony band, ready to play her latest masterpiece. She can just imagine the audience waiting in perfect anticipation for the latest symphony from the famed composer, Pythia Socrat. She raises her conductor's baton and prepares, and the members of the symphony prepare their own instruments.

Unfortunately for her, though, she is limited to only imagining an audience holding its collective breath for her. The assembled symphony is entirely illusory, and she is merely using a machine that creates music from music sheets given to it, and also allows the composer to be the conductor if they so wish. But it is fun to pretend, isn't it? She begins her latest work, her conductor's baton leading the way in a grand symphony with an audience of two: the young lady and her virgin mother grub lusus.

The symphony is soon enough complete, and she leaves her band to play it on repeat while she occupies herself otherwise. Hearing her work over and over again while in the midst of other activity, she finds, helps her pick out the flaws more easily.

The bright Alternian sun streams into the room in her small two-story hive through one of the many windows that surround the place at almost equal intervals. Fortunately, unlike most other trolls, her jade green blood offers her a resistance to the sun--a fact that her friend, Sevitr, much envies. She can smell the fresh fragrance of the grass and trees wafting into her abode. It is peaceful and serene, quite unlike the life of an average troll.

But enough mind-wandering, she decides. It is perhaps time to see what her motley crew of friends, acquaintances, and such are up to. She takes her place at her computer and immediately sees a memo opened by none other than Orphen himself. This will certainly prove to be interesting.

--alethiologyAncress [AA] has responded to the memo--

AA: It is already time, is it?
    AA: Very well, I wish to join as well.
    Last edited by Naevius; 03-27-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    "Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them in order that the reader may see what they are made of." -Kurt Vonnegut

The engine of Sileia's roared as she sped her way back home. The utility trailer attached to the back was filled to the brim with an assortment of salvaged parts collected from several vehicles and robots. Yet another fruitful harvest at the scrapyard. As she approaches her hive she violently slams down on the brakes, screeching to a halt right in front of her lusus. Visibly vexed Sileia pounded on the horn but her lusus refused to budge. She just stared at her with that same stoic expression on her face. Just one of the many things about her that Sileia couldn't stand.

Finally the sphinx got out of her way and Sileia was free to park the buggy in her expansive garage. Before she could unload her spoils from the trailer a beeping from her PDA alerted her that she was getting a new message on Trollian.

-- conqueringMechanician [CM] has responded to the memo. --
    CM: I HAVE 7HREE DIFFEREN7 PROJEC7S ON 7HE GO YOU KNOW.
    CM: BU7 FUCK I7, I GUESS I CAN SPARE A COUP7E OF HOURS.
    CM: JUS7 AS 7ONG AS I DON'7 END UP ON WHA7EVER 7OSER 7EAM GE7S S7UCK WI7H ORPHEN.
    Spoilered Signature Tomfoolery

Pythia scrolls up to the memo logs a bit and notices that her moirail has responded as well. It seems he has just come back from one of his jobs. She usually is one of the ones that Setern's "ghost" talks to while he is off doing a job. She eventually was able to identify the small differences between them and used this to tell when Setern is away on his "work" and when he is truly there.

Considering he likely only recently got back, he is probably away from the computer at the moment, likely washing. She very much hopes he did not hurt anyone who did not deserve it... Best to check in on him and make sure. While he will not respond immediately, he likely shall when he returns to his computer.

alethiologyAncress [AA] began pestering reflectiveAdvisor [RA]

AA: Judging by your response to Orphen's memo, it appears you have returned from work.
    AA: How did it go?
    "Be a sadist. No matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them in order that the reader may see what they are made of." -Kurt Vonnegut

Foom!

The sound of distant, rolling thunder was almost drowned out by the roar of the sea and incessant, pounding rain on the outside of Ferros' lighthouse hive. It had been two weeks now and the savage storm that had engulfed the island showed no signs of abating. North sea weather was notoriously foul, but this one had to be in line for some awards.

Inside, the young troll sat bent over his desk. His mouth pulled into a taut frown as he resolutely tried to finish reading the third chapter of 'The Art of Intergalatic Conquest', in defiance of the horribly distracting noise.

Fooooom!

Ugh. This was utterly insufferable. Slamming the book closed Ferros snarled and threw it aside with surprising force, shattering a rather handsome looking ship-in-a-bottle on a neighbouring shelf.

"Control yourself..."

He growled, taking a deep breath. He would not stand for such anger, it was thoroughly undignified!

It was arguably understandable though. Two weeks in this prison of a hive would drive any gentleman to madness. After reading through his collection of fine literature, polishing his collection of antique weaponry and organising his collection of tasteful driftwood art (all of which he accomplished in a scant three days) there was simply nothing left to do. It certainly did not help that his overbearing buzzard of a lusus kept coddling him back inside every time he tried to get some fresh air!

Such frustration must be terribly unhealthy. Perhaps a little one-on-one time with a beloved moirail was required?

Scooting over to it he boots up his rather aged-looking computer. Despite his many talents computers were the one thing he never really got the hang of. Opening up trollian (about the limit of his skill) he notices that Savitr has already messaged him.

Hm, a game? He takes the time to read over the memo too. It all sounded like a moronic waste of time.

Luckily, that just so happened to be exactly what he was looking for.

-- ironcladIconoclast [II] responded to the memo --
    II: Fortunately for you I have little else to occupy my time, so I shall play.
    II: Under my leadership I am Certain we shall make short work of this.. Game of yours.
    II: I also Concur with Savitr's inquiry, what exactly will this entail?
    Last edited by AdmiralIronclad; 03-27-2011 at 03:25 PM.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:

AO: You ego ii2 growiing.

Lohqua blinked, then decided to open up a few more chats to help keep her awake!

-- adjutorObedienitary [AO] began trolling bluntFissure [BF] at 14:11 --

Lohqua's head abruptly hit the keyboard for a few moments, and she snored quite loudly before the trollian noise reawoke her.

-- adjutorObedienitary [AO] began trolling threadedAconite [TA] at 14:20 --

-- adjutorObedienitary [AO] gave up trolling threadedAconite [TA] at 14:41 --
    Last edited by Tluthal; 03-27-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Pythia looked out the window at her lusus, who was slumbering peacefully. She was always a sweet lusus, certainly preferable to the lusi many trolls are saddled with. It seemed like a rather nice day outside too.

Maybe I'll go out and see what she's up to, maybe take a bit of a nap too. That way I can ask the horrorterro- Oh, God damn it, what is this memo?

What. What is this? What the hell is this? They brought this to a MEMO?! Pythia took a few moments to quell the jealousy gripping her heart, as well as the anger that chilled her blood. Let's approach this rationally, then. A simple question to determine their motives, perhaps?

--alethiologyAncress [AA] replied to the memo--

AA: Why is this a memo?

Wherever it is, there's this creepy blind girl who keeps saying I'm the "B3ST T4ST1NG M4G3".

After a good ablution, Setern feels a lot more relaxed. He keeps checking for a while what's happening around your hive and don't notice anything suspicious, so he just goes back to his computer to see if something happened while he was busy. Turns out Pythia is online!

-- reflectiveAdvisor [RA] began pestering alethiologyAncress [AA] at 21:23 --

-- reflectiveAdvisor [RA] ceased pestering alethiologyAncress [AA] at 22:34 --

As always, as soon as she mentioned business Setern messaged his moirail with his other, secure account. They are rather used to always keep two conversations at once when talking to each other. This is what they said on the other conversation.

-- renegadeAntihero [RA] began pestering alethiologyAncress [AA] at 21:29 --

-- renegadeAntihero [RA] ceased pestering alethiologyAncress [AA] at 22:22 --

Well... Well I should probably go actually at that memo.

RA: I...I've been idling for a while, sorry. I just have one question, really. CM mentioned teams before, are those a thing that's going to happen?
    Last edited by TheRedMage; 03-27-2011 at 04:21 PM. Reason: The endlines! They were everywhere!
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

CM: I HA7E 7O BREAK 7HIS 7O YOU FERROS BU7 PRE7EDING 7O BE AN ADMIRA7 IN YOUR SI77Y 7I777E F7ARP GAMES DOES NO7 MAKE YOU A QUA7IFIED 7EADER IN 7HE REA7 WOR7D.
    CM: SO WHY DON'7 YOU GO BACK AND P7AY WI7H YOUR 7OYS WHI7E 7HE GROWN UPS WORRY ABOU7 7EADERSHIP OK?
    CM: OH AND SPEAKING OF 7OYS.
    CM: I'VE FINISHED YOUR ORDER.
    CM: I'M WARNING YOU 7HOUGH.
    CM: I7 AIN'7 GONNA BE CHEAP.
    CM: BU7 HEY, MY WORKMANSHIP IS WOR7H 7HE PRICE RIGH7?

Sileia put the PDA away for brief moment to light herself a cigar. Ferros was an idiot but it was business like his that allowed her to indulge in her more expensive habits. Still she couldn't help but laugh at the guy. Thinking he could lead because his FLARP... Wait FLARP?

CM: 7HIS ISN'7 GOING 7O BE A F7ARPING GAME IS I7?
    CM: COZ IF I7 IS YOU CAN COUN7 ME OU7 OF I7!
    CM: IF FRO7ICKING IN 7HE WOODS DRESSED UP 7IKE GOB7INS AND PIXIES IS YOUR BAG 7HEN FINE.
    CM: BU7 I AIN'7 IN7ERES7ED.

Savitr had become increasingly engrossed in the memo responses that were arriving after hers, and as she saw Ferros respond, she let out a happy sound and opened the window again.

Savitr looked away briefly from her grubtop and outside the window. With the sheer yellow curtains parted, she could more easily see the bright night. There were gathered clouds off near the horizon, but nowhere near her location. She could only assume it was part of the edge of the storm that Ferros had been subjected to for days now. Savitr brushed her hair off of her face and looked back at her grubtop, listening to the waves lap at the shore outside her window.

Perhaps if the storm abated, she could visit Ferros before the game began. It all depended on what Orphen decided once he responded to his memo again.
    ~ ask me questi☼ns!! :3 ~ [Formspring; Savitr Helian]

II: Cost is of no Consequence, as always.
    II: Just be sure it is of acceptable quality.
    II: If I find out you are giving me the dregs there will be C-rious Consequences.
    II: As for the question of my leadership I am more than prepared to show you just how applicable my skills are outside of the game.

Ferros shakes his head. If that yellowblooded cur didn't make such damn good hardware he'd be inclined to show her the errors of her disrespect.

Braaaaaaains...

With a slam of the door, Gadusk shelters himself inside his respiteblock, blocking the rampant torrent of noise escaping into his hive. He spent only four or five days away, and the ruckus from his lusus bashing and breaking the walls surrounding him was like nails on glass. Before he does anything, he powers on his ancient, dusty computer, just in case someone decides to bother with him. He huffs as he sits himself up onto his recuperacoon, laying down on the dark orange shell that contains the green goop inside, and stares at the ceiling, wishing he was many a mile away from this dreaded place.

Only a few minutes tick by before he sits up, his decrepit computer signaling a message. He hops onto his squeaking chair, only to realize the bothersome person is no other than his matesprit, Lohqua. A grin grows as he replies.

After that long and frankly creepy series of flirts and teases, Gadusk finally replies to the memo.

-- bluntFissure [BF] has responded to the memo. --
    BF: cOUnt mE In, As lOng As I gEt thE dEtAIls

Huh, not a lot of familiar names, besides the yellowblood, though he seems to already have a loathing to some already. But, now that that's out of the way, let's so what Loh... wait, green text? Who the hell is... oh gog, did Lohqua make this a memo?! Almost out of pure embarrassment, he slaps his hands against his face, hoping that the other will just lose interest and go away.

RA: I... I don't think this will be FLARP. Mainly, because I don't think even Orphen would have the nerve to invite me to a FLARP after last time.
    RA: Anyway... Anyway I'd like to point out that if there are going to be teams.
    RA: And... And they will need a leader.
    RA: I'm strongly against being led by either Orphen or Ferros.

Setern eyes the post immediately before his own with a dumbfounded expression.
    What is that guy doing here?
    Last edited by TheRedMage; 03-27-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: i got ninja'd
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

AO: Oh fuck. II'm 2orry AA, BF, II diidn't realiize II made iit a memo. IIt wa2n't 2uppo2ed to be.
    Last edited by Tluthal; 03-27-2011 at 06:06 PM.

--alethiologyAncress [AA] replied to the memo--

AA: Why is this a memo?
    AO: Oh fuck. II'm 2orry AA, BF, II diidn't realiize II made iit a memo. IIt wa2n't 2uppo2ed to be.
    AA: I see.
    AA: Carry on, then--though hopefully in a less public venue.

--alethiologyAncress [AA] has ceased responding to the memo--

CM: HAVE A 7I777E FAI7H IN ME FERROS.
    CM: I'VE NEVER 7E7 YOU DOWN BEFORE HAVE I?
    CM: WAI7.... RA DID YOU JUS7 SUGGES7 ORPHEN AS A 7EAM 7EADER?
    CM: ..........PF77!
    CM:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    CM:HAHAI'MTEARINGUPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    CM:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    CM:HAHAHAHAHAMYRIBSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    CM:HAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHA.... HA!
    CM: OH MAN HA HA I REA77Y NEEDED 7HA7.
    CM: ORPHEN BEING A 7EAM 7EADER?
    CM: HE CAN BARE7Y 7OOK AF7ER HIMSE7F 7E7 A7ONE A WHO7E 7EAM.
    CM: I CAN APPRECIA7E YOU WAN7ING 7O CRIPP7E 7HE OPPOSI7ION BU7 MAN 7HA7'S JUS7 CO7D!
    CM: GIVE EM A FIGH7ING CHANCE A7 7EAS7.

The young red blood had just finished making a present for his fluch crush, he had spent a few days working on this and had stained his floor a few times with his bright red blood by accident with needles. After wiping it off his finger he goes to his husktop and checks out if anybody is interested in him today. As usual there are many from Septor, its hard to imagine using trollian without him messaging. There is a notification, you notice it is a memo made by Orphen, he seems like a friendly troll so Carsha reads the memo and it seems as if Orphen plans on having a large event that is fun.

Carsha replies to Septor
    HL: tht rphen guy just psted me but fun, I think he plns n ding flrp sessin r smething. yu in?
    RB: (A flarp $e$$ion? From that ab$entminded greenblood?)
    RB: (I $uppo$e.)
    RB: (I need to...te$t $omething out, anyway.)

HL: dnt be like tht

You notice that your flush crush is also on, you figure that you should tell her as well that Orphen has posted the memo.

HL: rphen psted mem
    HL: yure ging t right?

DS: Defini7e!y! I've jus7 been 7()() in7() 7his c()ding 7ha7 I didn'7 n()7ice. 7Hanks!
    HL: im ging t swell
    DS: Yay!

Carsha picks up his spear for a minute and thinks back to his days of flarping, A moderate troll when it comes to fighting thanks to his spear yet after the injury flarping was out of the question for a while.

HL:It seems little bit ff t be FLRP frm hw peple re tlking but im guessing I will need my sper gin.

Carsha then made a somewhat badass pose with his spear.

RA: My... my concern was more about not getting crippled ourselves rather than crippling the opposition.
    RA: But... But seeing as apparently he's the one that's organizing everything, if he decides to lead anything I want to make sure I'm not part of it.
    Last edited by TheRedMage; 03-27-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    Sigquotes:
    Troll(s) and Human(s)

Turaya had been sitting in her chair, coding away, for the last three days (baring the three or four hours where she slumped over and fell asleep at the keyboard, causing a long string of random letters to form in the middle of her program. When she woke up, Turaya was less than amused). It wasn't particularly interesting code, or even that fun to mess with, but it allowed her to ignore how much her neighbor's fridge complained about what was going inside of it. She did not really need to know how many bottles of Faygo he went through every hour.

It took a small prodding from Carsha for Turaya to notice that she was invited to a memo. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to be as amused as she was at the variety of quirks and eccentricities she saw. By the time she got to the end, well, Turaya already knew she would want to play.

--doubtfulStar [DS] responded to memo --
    DS: ()h, Ferr()s, Se7ern, don'7 figh7. I7's n()7 7ha7 big an issue, hahaha.
    DS: We can a!ways w()rk ()u7 any7hing 7ha7 c()mes up, righ7?
    DS: Ma77ering ()n the game, I'm se7 7() p!ay 7()()!

She yawned, stretching her body. Sitting in such a position for so long couldn't be good for you, but Turaya was used to it.
    Last edited by Yuutousei; 03-27-2011 at 07:26 PM.
    normally on pesterchum (ghostlySamurai)
    go ahead and talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMage View Post

RA: My... my concern was more about not getting crippled ourselves rather than crippling the opposition.
    RA: But... But seeing as apparently he's the one that's organizing everything, if he decides to lead anything I want to make sure I'm not part of it.
    ((Derp for some reason I thought you were suggesting them as leaders rather than objecting. I think I need to get more sleep and or learn how to read. Anybody mind if I make a little retcon my last post?))

Hah. Setern talking about cripples. How fitting.

Ferros grinned, opening up a window on trollian.

-- ironcladIconoclast [II] began trolling reflectiveAdvisor [RA] at 23:08 --

-- ironcladIconoclast [II] ceased trolling reflectiveAdvisor [RA] at 00:24 --

Damn. That teal-blooded cur got the last word. How irritating.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast