i'll buzz her, let her know what's up.
Hi guys! General life things going on and I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I would like to be on this thread. I'm still checking in time to time on the forums. I will try to update the list as soon as I can.
I'm glad you all still have an interest in this!
Formally known as Taku
Click spoiler for links/Chumhandle.
Guys, I really need to make the internet remind me to check this thread so I can update the tumbls...
And I really want to try a few of these new recipes!
My pesterchum handle is abhorrentConfectioner. My chumdroid/Skype handle is evilCookiemaker.
The redglare thumbprint cookies look pretty good; I'll see if I can try making some!
Hey, got yet another alternate recipe for Fagyo cupcakes, with a cream cheese frosting as well. The cupcake part is simple, just get some cake mix and mix it up according to the instructions on the box, just using 12 oz of Faygo instead of the water. If using a 24 oz bottle, you can just split it, 12 oz for the cupcakes and 12 oz for the frosting.
Cream Cheese Faygo Frosting:
- 1 8 oz package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 12 oz any flavor of Faygo
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
2. Use a medium pot to reduce the 12 oz of Faygo until a syrup consistancy is obtained (boil for approximately 10-15 minutes). Cool until room temperature.
3. Add Faygo reduction to wet mixture. Beat until smooth.
4. Gradually blend the confectioners sugar into mixture.
5. Store in refrigerator after use.
6. Enjoy the Fagyo cupcakes.
I've been doing them for a few months, and so far Redpop, Pineapple, and Black Cherry work well, while Moon Mist doesn't leave a strong flavor. I'll let you know what other ones do and don't work, since I make them once a month for a pen and paper RPG that I take part in once a month.
Stick that in your pipe and bleed to death slowly.
I've been working on a series of cocktails based on the Homestuck Gusher flavors: Massive Tropical Brain Hemorrhage, Wild Cherry Apeshit Apocalypse, Cool Blue Fructose Monsoon, Mixed Berry Social Anxiety Disorder, and Wicked Watermelon Colonic Rush. I'll let you know what I come up with, though I can't guarantee they'll be at all palatable.