MSPA Forums
Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2451

Thread: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

  1. #1526
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Ah, alright~ Should have known someone mentioned it.
    Well on another note, just drew this lil guy. Anyone know how to make a transparent bg?
    (And thanks jackie~! Even if that smile makes me feel nervous > ,>)
    Last edited by Psych; 07-05-2011 at 09:46 PM.

  2. #1527
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    You can download Paint.NET and then use the magic wand tool to get rid of the white.
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  3. #1528
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Alright I'm installing atm. Is there a way to do it through Photoshop?

  4. #1529
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    oh yeah definitely. Though I've only used photoshop once so IDR. I guess there's a magic wand tool there somewhere in photoshop?
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  5. #1530
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Is it going to involve me painstakingly tracing my pen with surgical precision and going haywire when the boundary is crossed?

  6. #1531
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    I click the magic wand and some blue thing surrounded it. I clicked enter.. then saved..
    my question is.. how do i know if it's transparent?

  7. #1532
    is a horrorterror Morphosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The land of Clouds and Cats
    Posts
    158

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    Is it going to involve me painstakingly tracing my pen with surgical precision and going haywire when the boundary is crossed?
    Not at all, the magic wand tool selects area of a picture based on its color (with different degree of tolerance). And since your picture is well defined, it will work nicely to remove the white. And with photoshop, you can work directly on a transparent background, too.

    EDIT: I guess you're not too used to photoshop? There's a checkerboarded background when it's transparent. But I think your file must have its background set to be transparent when making it for it to be transparent. Am I making any sense? :0
    Last edited by Morphosky; 07-05-2011 at 10:14 PM.

  8. #1533
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    tl;dr when the blue surrounds it press delete :P
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  9. #1534
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Thanks for the help Morph~ I got it!
    Apparently the key was clicking delete, instead of enter.
    And yes, I used Sai and moved it to PS. I'm not used to Ps at all! Bluuh!
    But I made transparent through paint, so thanks to Dude as well!
    (well i hope i got it)

    ** Am i doing it right :u

    Also Morph, would you like me to finish the Terezi pic?

  10. #1535
    is a horrorterror Morphosky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The land of Clouds and Cats
    Posts
    158

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    Thanks for the help Morph~ I got it!
    Apparently the key was clicking delete, instead of enter.
    And yes, I used Sai and moved it to PS. I'm not used to Ps at all! Bluuh!
    But I made transparent through paint, so thanks to Dude as well!
    (well i hope i got it)

    ** Am i doing it right :u

    Also Morph, would you like me to finish the Terezi pic?
    You're doing right :^y and your Dersite picture looks good : ) but I don't know where your Terezi picture could go : / so unless you want to finish it for yourself, I suggest you put it on hold and maybe we will find it a use later.

  11. #1536
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Well seeing as we don't need a drawing for Terezi, I should probably make progress on some other things. Request?

  12. #1537
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    I request the Feferi-fighting-Dersites sequence please. there's never any love for her lol
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  13. #1538
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    I AM ON IT

    Wait, you want me to draw a pose?

  14. #1539
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    idk I guess. something from Morph's storyboard. http://megaswf.com/serve/1138425
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  15. #1540
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    How do you pause that . _.

  16. #1541
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    uh you can't. Just rewatch it over...and over... and over... :P
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  17. #1542
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    D :

    I mean : D (bleegh! emoticons)
    I would love to re-watch Morph's work~
    ... over .. and.. over

    *** Oh look, I right clicked, disabled play, and it paused.
    Hee hee
    Haa Haa
    ho ho
    Last edited by Psych; 07-05-2011 at 11:54 PM.

  18. #1543
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    yay I guess. You don't have to do feferi btw you can also do sollux, nepeta, equius, vriska, or aradia I think
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  19. #1544
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    I'll do Feferi, since I stared, but I'll definitely work on Vriska afterwards. I would be honored to do Vriska work.
    ** Did some steady progress on Fef, tomorrow will more than likely be a slow day but I hope I can show the basic coloring
    Last edited by Psych; 07-06-2011 at 02:59 AM.

  20. #1545
    Master Lurker MultiversalInk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Fjords and Oil
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    920

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    How do you guys fit so much awesome into this little thread?

    Still reading through it all, but I think I've looked through most of the art assets linked in the OP. I'd love to contribute, what is not being worked on right now and needs work?

  21. #1546
    Mahou Shoujo Thedude3445's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mitakihara City
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,777

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Thedude3445 View Post
    idk I guess. something from Morph's storyboard. http://megaswf.com/serve/1138425
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedude3445 View Post
    yay I guess. You don't have to do feferi btw you can also do sollux, nepeta, equius, vriska, or aradia I think
    ^^^this.
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!
    Watch the Barty Anderson Original Trilogy then watch Barty 4!
    Read my stuff at Home Clipart Animal Deer!

  22. #1547
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    D :


    *** Oh look, I right clicked, disabled play, and it paused.
    Hee hee
    Haa Haa
    ho ho
    and thats how you pause a scene if you need to look at it :u
    also, welcome~

  23. #1548
    absurdAnimator Roundy210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Toons and Hats
    Posts
    601

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    I think i'll try my hand at Gamzee's part of Morph's storyboard.

    Any idea where I can find some Gamzee sprite resources?

  24. #1549
    Duke of Revision mechanicalProfessor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Land of Artistry and Spellcheck
    Posts
    389

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by Morphosky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    Hello everyone~
    I'm a newbie fan of Homestuck. Barely a week ago I got done catching up and falling in love with HS, esp those Trolls. I decided to become part of the community and probably engage in a way. I found this forum and was surprised by the organization and progress done so far and I thought it was a perfect thing to become a part of~
    I find myself very nervous typing this, this is a huge thing you're all committed to and have been so effectively working on and I would really like to assist in any way possible.
    I working on this (far from finished) drawing of Terezi, possibly before facing off against the Black King after Karkat gets knocked down.


    2:05 - 2:12 (125-132s) - Terezi steps over Karkat (who is semi-unconscious on the ground). Shots of her grinning maniacally, holding dragon-sword cane.
    I was kind of going for that, but I don't think she looks maniacal enough > ,>
    I'm open to any comment anyone might have! Actually I would really appreciate it . _.

    Hi there, and welcome aboard! Your drawing looks really great, but before you continue to work on it, did you know that there is already an established storyboard for Terezi's part of the song? So if you want to contribute for that part, we'll have to work together since I'm the one in charge of it :P I posted a message about it many pages ago, but it's quite possible you didn't notice it, since it's from many pages ago. But we're focusing on more early parts of the song for the moment.
    I do see a good use for this though; it could easily be animated into a shot of her separating her caneblades.

  25. #1550
    Haa Haa, Hee Hee, Hoo Hoo Psych's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Sloth and Art
    Posts
    67

    Re: [S] Rex Duodecim Angelus - Artists Needed

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicalProfessor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morphosky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    Hello everyone~
    I'm a newbie fan of Homestuck. Barely a week ago I got done catching up and falling in love with HS, esp those Trolls. I decided to become part of the community and probably engage in a way. I found this forum and was surprised by the organization and progress done so far and I thought it was a perfect thing to become a part of~
    I find myself very nervous typing this, this is a huge thing you're all committed to and have been so effectively working on and I would really like to assist in any way possible.
    I working on this (far from finished) drawing of Terezi, possibly before facing off against the Black King after Karkat gets knocked down.


    2:05 - 2:12 (125-132s) - Terezi steps over Karkat (who is semi-unconscious on the ground). Shots of her grinning maniacally, holding dragon-sword cane.
    I was kind of going for that, but I don't think she looks maniacal enough > ,>
    I'm open to any comment anyone might have! Actually I would really appreciate it . _.

    Hi there, and welcome aboard! Your drawing looks really great, but before you continue to work on it, did you know that there is already an established storyboard for Terezi's part of the song? So if you want to contribute for that part, we'll have to work together since I'm the one in charge of it :P I posted a message about it many pages ago, but it's quite possible you didn't notice it, since it's from many pages ago. But we're focusing on more early parts of the song for the moment.
    I do see a good use for this though; it could easily be animated into a shot of her separating her caneblades.
    Heh, that was actually what I was going for

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •