MSPA Forums
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammerkind (game: fight, build, climb) I need testers for offline 2player mode!

Representative Ankylosaurus dragonpaul99's Avatar

Re: Hammerkind (homestuck game: fight, build, climb) --- IT'S READY, go play!

So I take it no one else has survived 612 seconds on Impocalyspe mode yet?

d3l1r1ous rud3br4z3n SirPwnington's Avatar

I haven't, did you do it on Hard or Easy?

612 seconds on normal mode and 413 seconds on hard mode both unlock new skins.

d3l1r1ous rud3br4z3n SirPwnington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonpaul99 View Post
    612 seconds on normal mode and 413 seconds on hard mode both unlock new skins.
    Oh cool, too bad I suck too much to even get to 300 on normal (which is what I meant by easy, HERPIN AND DERPIN). xD

The Big Island of Hawaii (Aka Hawaii in Hawaii.)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

When I press SHIFT in the impocolypse, I get a crash:

for object obj_registry:

Error in code at line 1:
    if global.difficulty <= 1 and global.level = 2

at position 38: Unknown variable level
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

I'm on as intelligentInsanity. Pester me. Chats for the Chat God.

Bug testing this game was fun times.

FFFFFFFFFFFiwanttobeabugtesterforthemacversionplzk thxbi

oh mannn this game is fun! I've only just reached the first gate, but I'm enjoying it a ton :33

I even reinstalled the game and the same error

for object menu_main:

Error reading real.
    I readed the thread and nothing works

Insani, your bug should go away if you re-download. It was just a silly mistake I made last-minute, and took two seconds to fix. :P

Leowilliam (and everyone else with the "Error reading real": I'm incredibly sorry this is happening to you! I keep looking for an answer to this, and I have a vague fear that I won't find one. Try making sure that you you are an administrator on your computer, and that Hammerkind has every single privilege you can give it (I promise it's not malicious). The only thing I know about this problem so far is that Hammerkind is for some reason unable to read the save file -- either it couldn't make it properly in the first place, or it's not allowed to look at it afterward. Come to think of it, I might have an idea to help you, though...

just beat it on stupid difficulty after dying oh so many times, i greatly appreciated that the attacks by the boss were not my greatest threat especially since it took two boss attacks to kill the yellow imps

favourite thing to do is just watch the wave of imps when i hold ctrl-t without fear of them getting to me.

Holy shit, you actually beat it on Stupid difficulty, just like that? That control-t cheat is more powerful than I thought...

You know, if I could get the sprites you used I could possibly make a sheet of Karkat for a possible unlockable skin or something. :U Just a small idea I had.

Also survival mode is hella hard, even on easy. :S
    Signature stuff under spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    You know, if I could get the sprites you used I could possibly make a sheet of Karkat for a possible unlockable skin or something. :U Just a small idea I had.

Also survival mode is hella hard, even on easy. :S
    These two things you're talking about here are secretly related, but I won't tell you exactly how.

i didn't beat it with ctrl-t cheat, it's just impossible as the highest thing i could purchase was bathtubs, and i kept buying the disguise

Ah, alright. Well then, ultra special congratulations, for being the first person that I know of to beat Stupid difficulty!

I beat it once, but that was only with the "make a pogohammer fall from the sky every time you press space" bug, so it probably doesn't count.

Oh, well I have a pretty good idea to what you mean then. :U
    Unfortunately I probably won't be able to get to those certain times on Survival xD
    Signature stuff under spoiler.

putting the "hell" in"no". Ace Rimmer's Avatar

so i died on hard impocalypse.

412 seconds in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer View Post
    so i died on hard impocalypse.

412 seconds in.
    OH SNAP

DAMN

are the descriptions for the '413' skin and the secret thing skin reversed?

ah, damn, yes probably. that's pretty bad of me. another quick fix for the update (should be up later tonight).
    Last edited by Stephen; 05-16-2011 at 08:19 PM.

i have another (maybe easy) problem, when i muted the game it became mute but when i attempted to unmute, it was still muted but the mute indicator disappeared. the sound worked when i went back into the main menu and still worked after starting a game

Looks like the update is going to be tomorrow night instead.

Turns out it's hard to release a game while you're also "traveling" the cheap way (hostels not hotels, trains not planes), an also about to run out of money for the travel.

I'll look into the mute issue, a couple other people have reported it too. It doesn't sound like something too complicated to fix, but I don't yet have any idea what the source of the problem might be.
    Last edited by Stephen; 05-17-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast