MSPA Forums
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 1211

Thread: trollslum eight. put your fantroll profiles here.

  1. #401
    Not Angry Subrosian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Rage and Diction
    Posts
    1,169

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by antiqueDreamer View Post
    Here goes another attempt. I suck at editing the miniature squishy looking MSPA sprites, so here's an AB edit instead.



    Your name is PECORO AMHEUS, and you recently turned 8 SOLAR SWEEPS (about 17 in Human years). You're a light BLUE BLOODED(Hue: 122, #54a3a8 ) Troll. You have yet to play SGRUB, like your completely strange neighbor ANDISA, but unlike her you likely will play at some point.

    You are a bit of a DIFFICULT young troll, and although you may appear to be SHEEPISH to others you are actually OVERLY CAUTIOUS of their intentions. You are SKEPTICAL of others and dodge questions about yourself. As is common Troll nature, you are also SARCASTIC and a bit of a SMARTASS at times.

    Your Lusus is a FLUFFY SHEEP. You prefer to call her a RAM, though. It sounds cooler. Said Sheep Lusus is VERY protective of you and tends to ram you when you are rude and would likely tackle ANYONE who gets near your Hive. You yearn for LIBERATION from this over protective Lusus.

    To pass the time while Sheepmom protects you ridiculously, you play with TECHNOLOGY, the INTERNET, and you keep a collection of GUNS. They're only for show, though. Only a few are FUNCTIONAL.

    Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is a PISTOLKIND. Just 'cause you like 'em. Pew Pew!
    Once you do enter your session of SGRUB, your title will be the RUNAWAY OF WIND and your Medium will be the LAND OF OPEN FIELDS AND SKIES. (teehee. LOOFAS.)

    Your Trolltag is liberatedAzure and you type in ⊱A br e e zy ma n n er.⊰

    (Now for a drawn image.)
    'Tis an interesting troll design.

    Personally I like both the sprite and the drawing. I'm also a huge art critic even though I can't even trace shit properly (yes, it's pathetic.) There's not much to the troll to talk about, but I'd like to see more from this character to be honest.
    Last edited by Subrosian; 06-21-2011 at 11:25 PM.
    Stuff and stuff

  2. #402
    Seeker of Joy antiqueDreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Bright Lights and Subways (NYC)
    Posts
    388

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Subrosian View Post
    'Tis an interesting troll design. So many look terrible but it's probably because I'm a jaded cynic and hate everything.

    Personally I like both the sprite and the drawing. I'm also a huge art critic even though I can't even trace shit properly (yes, it's pathetic.) There's not much to the troll to talk about, but I'd like to see more from this character to be honest.
    Thank you :3 I'm still really fleshing him out to fit what I spewed out on that description. So once I get the hang of his personality, as I've made him, I'll probably pop up in other places on the forums and such.
    Trolltags~ Pester me on Pesterchum for RP c: // My DeviantArt~ // I have a Tumblr too, now?!

  3. #403
    ugh
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ughhhh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    2,226

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Subrosian View Post
    'Tis an interesting troll design. So many look terrible but it's probably because I'm a jaded cynic and hate everything.

    Personally I like both the sprite and the drawing. I'm also a huge art critic even though I can't even trace shit properly (yes, it's pathetic.) There's not much to the troll to talk about, but I'd like to see more from this character to be honest.
    Okay, dude, look, this comment wasn't needed, especially that "so many look terrible."

  4. #404
    Has too many lowbloods leonicReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Traffic Cones Traffic Cones and Traffic Cones
    Posts
    366

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    An approach to blood colors that pisses the least amount of people off:
    Blood can be whatever color you want it to be, as long as it's not Karkat red, Feferi pink or over Feferi pink, a bright bright neon of any sort, black, white, see-through, grey, metallic, UV.

    I'm not the Grand Poobah of Fantrolling, mind- if you want to keep your fantrolls to having strictly canon hues, hey, go nuts! I'm just here to dispense advice and sound like a broken record.
    >see-through
    Poor Cronus, getting hated on by the OP

  5. #405
    Not Angry Subrosian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Rage and Diction
    Posts
    1,169

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    I'm being honest, but I'm not above constructive criticism. I give it when I see something I don't like. However, I can simply remove said comment if it's really that much of a problem.

    You have my apologies.

    EDIT: In response to the post below.

    I wasn't targeting anyone's troll so how do you expect me to make constructive criticism on something I don't like when I wasn't talking about anything specifically? I just meant in general. But I already said I'd cut the chatter, so I'll stick by my word.
    Last edited by Subrosian; 06-21-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    Stuff and stuff

  6. #406
    ugh
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ughhhh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    2,226

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Saying you hate most things is not constructive criticism. It's just criticism. You didn't offer to help them improve.

    Regardless, here is a new rule on chatter.

    - TO CLARIFY ON CHATTER, UPDATE: Chatter is discouraged. This is an index for profiles, and having a zillion chatter posts makes it harder to find them. Only constructive criticism should be posted, and I'm talking "here is <significant flaw x> and <here is how to make it better>". "Your troll should not have black blood"? Fine. Please do not make posts going "I love this troll" or "I want to roleplay with this troll." If you have a query about Alternian culture or anything to do with fantrolling, take it to the general chat! You will get a better response!

    If you want concrit on your troll, please specify.

  7. #407
    Cliff_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of Ash and Water
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    >Be the monster hunter beast slayer.



    You are now MEMSII CEANAT. ( and you don't have a regular sprite because CR is too lazy)

    If it wasn't already PAINFULLY OBVIOUS, you are MISSING A FEW THINGS. Your LEFT EYE, your RIGHT ARM, and probably your MIND. All of these things can be directly linked to your love of FIGHTING MONSTERS BEASTS. Your HIVE is adorned with various things you CARVED OFF YOUR KILLS. You tend to use beast parts in WEAPON and ARMOR CRAFTING. Sure, it's a bit harder nowadays, but you don't let it get in your way.

    Your hive is up north, settled in the foothills of some MOUNTAINS, right where the SNOW STARTS MELTING. It comes complete with its own FARM, RIVER and MINING SPOT. Your LUSUS is a cavedwelling creature, fleshy and fatty, with an ability to generate ELECTRIC CURRENTS. It also has a LOUD SCREAM and an ASTOUNDING APPETITE.

    Your last SWEEP or so has been spent staying in TIP-TOP SHAPE after LOSING YOUR ARM. That'll teach you to LANCE-CHARGE a CERTAIN STRAIN OF BEAST. Your eye came shortly after during a FIT when you learned you weren't going to be REATTACHING YOUR ARM any time soon. Your handwriting will never be the same.

    You tend to think HIGHLY of yourself, as if you were a HERO. You probably ARE. Aside from that, you're confident, you enjoy making AQUAINTANCES and love having FUN, but can be A BIT UNSTABLE. Especially when talked to about YOUR WEIGHT. You're STOCKY, DAMMIT! NOT FAT! Your intrests include HUNTING, SPARRING, READING, SMITHING and EXERCISING. You also enjoy VIDEO GAMES, but only on your spare time!

    You USED TO strife with shieldKind and lanceKind in conjunction, but after your lance arm was removed, you solely use shieldKind.

    Your fetch modus is MONSTERGUIDE. The card for an item will display a monster. In order to retrieve the item, you must repeat a piece of trivia about that monster.

    If you were to play Sgrub, you would be the Knight of Space at the Land of Sand and Frogs.

    Your Trollian handle is risksAside and you Talk like th' gritty nordic MONSTA huntah y' are! MONSTAS beware!"

    TL;DR:
    Last edited by Cliff_Racer; 06-22-2011 at 02:24 PM.
    You're gonna carry that weight.

  8. #408
    Canuck SMASH Evy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Geese and Beavers
    Posts
    606

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Racer View Post
    Land: Frost and ????. (If not Frogs, would be Wyverns,)
    Title: Knight of Space.
    A Space player will always have a ___ and Frogs land because it is their duty to breed frogs. Making it the Land of Frost and Frogs would make it the same land as Jade's.

  9. #409
    Cliff_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of Ash and Water
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Racer View Post
    Land: Frost and ????. (If not Frogs, would be Wyverns,)
    Title: Knight of Space.
    A Space player will always have a ___ and Frogs land because it is their duty to breed frogs. Making it the Land of Frost and Frogs would make it the same land as Jade's.
    aha, completely forgot about that. I was thinking "Mountain zone, Monster Hunter. Mountain zone, Monster hunter."

    editiiiiiing
    You're gonna carry that weight.

  10. #410
    Sylph of Time harlequinNeuroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Nerds and Blizzards (RIT)
    Posts
    143

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    I have never done a sprite anything before. Ever. So uh don't mock me too much okay. Yeah.

    ======> Be the snaketroll.

    ~now with obnoxiously cute fanart with Andisa Cliona as drawn by antiqueDreamer~


    You are now CITHAR NAGAMA.

    You are SIX AND 1/2 SWEEPS OLD, and you are just about the CHILLEST DUDE EVER. You spend about 99% of your time in your HIVE, and as much of that time as possible SLEEPING. You love to sleep more than anything, only partially because of that TOTALLY AWESOME PLACE you get to visit in your dreams. You have this weird attraction to SHINY OBJECTS and your hive is full of them, mostly trinkets left behind from trolls your LUSUS ate. But we'll get to that.

    When you're not sleeping, chances are you're PLAYING GUITAR. You love your guitar and you are SURPRISINGLY GOOD AT IT, considering how little effort you put into it. You like to WRITE SONGS WITH LONG, MEANINGLESS TITLES and the rest of the trolls in your apartment-hive used to come over to listen. That is, until most of the trolls living in your apartment-hive got eaten by your LUSUS. Who we will get to.

    You are NOT VERY GOOD AT TALKING TO OTHER TROLLS. Probably because you get out so little, and don't spend nearly as much time on Trollian as most trolls your age. You do have a couple of FRIENDS who bug you to get online more often, but you don't really listen to them. You don't really listen to ANYONE. You're usually really CHILL and RELAXED, but that's mostly because you DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. If something manages to harsh your mellow- and that's pretty difficult- you GET RID OF IT, no matter what that entails. In fact, your apartment-hive is COMPLETELY EMPTY except for you- your lusus ate most of the other occupants, and then you killed the ones who were left to complain about it. You are OKAY WITH THIS. Occasionally you like to go sleep in one of the other abandoned hives in your building. You know, for VARIETY.

    Now, to your lusus- he doesn't have a name, as far as you know, but you call him JORMUN. He is a huge snake who used to take up most of your hive, though now that the rest of the apartment-hive is empty you just let him roam on his own. He tries to eat you occasionally but you don't care, he is still the CHILLEST DUDE EVER. He likes your music better than anyone, and whenever you play he slithers over to listen. The only reason you're still alive is you can placate Jormun with THE POWER OF MUSIC. He is also the reason you have never met any of your friends offline- he EATS ANY TROLL WHO COMES CLOSE. You don't think he needs to, he just seems to like it, and you don't really mind.

    You've built up a reputation as a PRETTY SCARY DUDE. You don't understand why. You are obviously the CHILLEST DUDE EVER, body count notwithstanding.

    Your blood color is bright green, which is considered lower-middle class, which is how you wound up in an apartment-hive to begin with. You don't mind, though. The color reminds you of SOPOR SLIME, which reminds you of SLEEPING. You do eat the sopor slime every once and a while, though. It gives you CRAZY GOOD INSPIRATION for your music.

    Your family symbol is the ouroboros.

    You have quite a few strife specibuses lying around- it's one of those things you collect from the trolls your lusus kills. However, the only one you use with any regularity is fangKind. Who needs an actual weapon with teeth like yours? You have the chord fetch modus- to retrieve an item, you must play a specific chord on your guitar. You usually empty your syllabus before you play a song, else everything tends to go flying in every direction.

    If you should ever play Sgrub- and considering you're a Prospit dreamer and have been for as long as you can remember, you're pretty much destined to- you will be the Prince of Dreams in the Land of Fog and Venom.

    Your troll tag is indolentAdder and you ~~~< tend to ssspeak...a bit like your lusssusss...but very...ssslowly...
    Last edited by harlequinNeuroses; 07-22-2011 at 05:23 PM.

  11. #411
    Neit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of fog and seaweed
    Posts
    32

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    >Be the one who freaks out for no good reason.

    I-have-plenty-of-reasons-g-good-reasons-to-freak-out-who-knows-what-could-be-just-around-the-corner-like-BAM-moboffreakingmusclebeastsandshitohmannowwhatdoidoi msoworried

    >Okay jesus just stop talking already.








    You are Parkor Derpus, and you absolutely hate it when people sneak up on you. You tend to flip the fuck out when things happen that you’re not expecting. It probably doesn’t help that you’re addicted to the dangerously effective energy drink RED CHARGEBEAST. Yeah, your think pan is probably not at its finest because of this, but you wouldn’t be able to have 24 HOUR SWEET RAVE PARTIES with your lemupry lusus if it weren’t for this godly drink, after all.

    Speaking of raves, you are quite an awful dancer. Not that that would stop you from being the COOL BEAN that you are. You feel you simply must make up your own style of dance, being the SPECIAL UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE that you are. Trying to learn dance moves from others makes you feel as though you’re just stealing their groove, man. Though in reality, you just suck at taking instructions, and you prefer to think your retarded manner of flailing about will one day be the HIPPEST DANCE OF FUTURE GENERATIONS.

    You may be awful at dancing, but let me tell you something about FREE RUNNING. You love to run just about as much as you love dancing, except that you’re actually quite good at it! Running on flat ground is obviously much too boring, so you built your hive in a large city type area with plenty of other hives and buildings to climb and go running off of. This love of free running came when a friend of yours showed you LAUGHSASSINS CREED. Oh man, those guys are just so cool.

    Ever since then, you have aspired to become an amazing assassin as well. One that will even be told of in legends and shit, just like your idols TROLLTAIR and TROLLZIO! You’re not doing too badly so far; you’re small, quick, and excellent at climbing. But you’re kind of terrible at being quiet. Unfortunately, when something startles you (which is all the god damn time), you tend to make a big loud deal of it. Most of your ‘assassination attempts’ have ended with you running off and hiding before your target realizes what you were even trying to do.

    Though you are startled easily and tend to freak out a lot, that does not stop you from wanting to have ALL THE FRIENDS. When you’re around other trolls, you’re very chatty and love to make friends. You may not realize it, but your personality can be very overwhelming. You are very up in people’s faces, and once you’ve decided that someone is your friend, you are EXTREMELY CLINGY. With your lack of listening skills and your inability to take a hint, you end up in a lot of fights with trolls who JUST DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

    Name: Parkor Derpus
    Age: 7.5 sweeps
    Trolltag: jitterJumper
    Typing Quirk: you-tend-to-string-your-words-together-and-occasionally-s-s-stutter-unless-you-get-really-freaked-out-cuzthenyoukinofforgetaboutusingspaces.
    Blood: (87C500) green
    Lusus: Lemupry
    Strife Specibus: Explosive kind
    Fetch Modus: DDR
    Land: Land of Echo and Fog
    Title: Keeper of Bliss
    Last edited by Neit; 06-22-2011 at 05:50 AM.

  12. #412
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!




    Your name is KAPATA SISCAR.



    Your trolltag is elusiveEidolon and >>you always know exactly where you want the conversation to go!>>

    You are the Heir of Rain in the Land of Sky and Quicksilver.


    Summary and more pics:

    Last edited by AdmiralIronclad; 12-13-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  13. #413
    CJ Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    639

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    black, see-through, grey
    Why can't there be a bottom-of-the-bottom-of-the-barrel mutant with black or grey blood?

    Also, protip: insect blood is clear when deoxygenated.
    I'm always looking for people for my micronation, Safiria, a great star empire featuring dragons, psychic powers, and sports. If you're interested, look here.

  14. #414
    Proud father of vegetables ZDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3,107

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    Hussie confirmed troll blood color is determined by pigments and not blood metal.
    no

  15. #415
    Canuck SMASH Evy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land of Geese and Beavers
    Posts
    606

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Miller View Post
    Why can't there be a bottom-of-the-bottom-of-the-barrel mutant with black or grey blood?
    Because black, grey and white are not colors.

  16. #416
    AdmiralIronclad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Land of Toothpaste and Orange Juice
    Posts
    180

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Miller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    black, see-through, grey
    Why can't there be a bottom-of-the-bottom-of-the-barrel mutant with black or grey blood?

    Also, protip: insect blood is clear when deoxygenated.
    Guess you could have whatever you want as a mutation, but I think the point was that black/grey and all that are the more unbelievable ones, as it's nowhere near similar to anything on the spectrum.

    EDIT: And yeah, not even colours.
    Fantrolls, RPs and other miscellanea:


  17. #417
    CJ Miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    639

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    Quote Originally Posted by Evy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ Miller View Post
    Why can't there be a bottom-of-the-bottom-of-the-barrel mutant with black or grey blood?
    Because black, grey and white are not colors.
    Actually, white is all the colours. All of them.

    But yes, black and grey are not colours :/
    I'm always looking for people for my micronation, Safiria, a great star empire featuring dragons, psychic powers, and sports. If you're interested, look here.

  18. #418

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    >AC: Post the profiles. AAAAAAAALLLL the profiles.
    I don't want to, there's too manyyyyyy...
    >AC: Clam up and do it.
    Ugh, fine.

    >Be the lowblood with the hatred for highbloods.
    Y3ah, what about 1t? Got a probl3m f12hfac3?


    Your name is JOSCRES JOBES, and you have a slight problem with AUTHORITY. Okay, a little more than slight. But let's get into that later. For hobbies, you enjoy BARTENDING, being the VILLAGE TWO-WHEELED DEVICE when it comes to DIAMONDS and CLUBS, and SEWING, but secretly. You use your BLADEKIND specibus to make quick work out of your enemies, using two scimitars linked to your ancestor. You have POWERS, but they vary and come with a cost. You can shoot FIRE or ICE from your hands, HEAL, and even turn INVISIBLE, but only as long as you focus and don't pass out.
    Now onto the previous topic. Your hatred of HIGHBLOOD MISTREATMENT has lead to you forming an ALTER EGO, called the RUBY AVENGER, to help strike a blow for the lowbloods.
    Your tag is skilledVariance and you T3nd to r3plac3 a f3w th1ng2, and hav3 a 2l1ght l12p.


    >Be the sensitive blind guy.
    w_ah man, chill __t, i can see y__r red fr_m here.


    Your name is CORAKUS, no last name, and you are HEAVILY MUTATED. The Empire already tried to CULL you once, but that FAILED, not that they KNOW. Your hair covers your LACK OF EYES, yet somehow you are able to see people as EMOTIONS, which vary in color. Your HORNS are also filled with the same color YOU happen to be displaying, making you a horrible liar.
    You happen to be mutated from INDIGO blood, and as such it is a PALE LAVENDER color. You wield the CLUBKIND abstratus effectively, and you sometimes flip out and murder people. Not often, though.
    Your tag is colorlessDoublevision and you have a h_ll_w s__nd t_ y__.


    >Be the artist with photographic memory.
    If you-u say so, sire.


    Your name is LEXIUS CORTUS, and you are a very talented ARTIST. You don't seem to think so, however, and it gets on other's nerves. A pet peeve of yours is PAIL COMICS, and you think that they're UTTER GARBAGE. Which is code for you secretly LOVE them. You also enjoy SCENERY SKETCHES, and follow the hemospectrum to a moderate degree. With your SHIELDKIND and WALLKIND specibi you prottect whoever happens to be in your current interest, including YOURSELF if no one else matters. Like THAT'S ever going to happen.

    Your tag is therapeuticRenaissance and You-u talk in the most proper manner possible, sire.


    >Be the vampire ripoff.
    Ifyou insistchild.


    Your name is LOZZAJ VARKOV, and you an siphon off people's LIFE ESSENCE. It's a bit odd, but you're okay with that. You love to READ, enjoy DIVING OFF OF HIGH OBJECTS, and have an intense HATRED for RAINBOW DRINKERS. You claim they make all things that siphon look weak and overly-romantic.

    Your tag is animaImbiber and Putyour wordstogether verywell.



    >AC: Be bored and post more later.
    Yeah sure man, whatever.
    Last edited by aphoticConniver; 06-22-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Fishman is a genius.

  19. #419
    Ace Hole Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Land of Infractions and Condescension
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    2xbladekind is sort of useless

    john didn't need 2xhammerkind to dual wield in Act 4

    why would you make this
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

  20. #420
    Bard of Lies
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Redundancy and Land
    Posts
    285

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: sprite bases in 3rd post | please cut the chatter | don't use .jpegs

    > Be the Lowblood Lunatic Subjugglator
    Sure! 38O)



    Your name is INSTOLTUS SONNIA, and you are a subjugglator, despite havin orange blood. How? MIRACLES. See, you're COLOR-BLIND, which can be a drag some days, but is generally pretty sweet. You didn't even know where you were on the hemospectrum until you were four sweeps old, and by then you'd already decided you were going to be a Subjugglator and follow the teachings of the MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS. After all, bein the sane, well-adjusted person you are, you can totally handle the killer responsibilities of a Subjugglator. Sadly, a lotta other Subjugglators are less than chill about this, and you've had to run from their wicked wrath more than once.

    Thankfully, your CHIMERA LUSUS protects you for the most part from all the un-chill hate you be getting, leavin you free to practice your hobbies, which include telling BAD JOKES, EXPLORING wherever you happen to be livin at the moment and paintin INCREDIBLY SHITTY MASTERPIECES, although you gotta be careful and remember not to eat the paint when you do that last one. You also take a lot of NAPS, but you don't use a RECUPERACOON like other trolls. This is because although everything's grey an dull when you're awake, you can see all the colorss when you dream of the DARK CARNIVAL. Normal, very much sane dreams though. Nothin crazy.

    In general, you're a pretty chill dude and way less angry than other Subjugglators, possibly due to your blood color. You enjoy meeting new people and spreading the LAUGHTER, although it's always a drag when people are all uptight about blood color and stuff. Sometimes, you can't help but think a lotta trolls are too angry, and wonder why they can't all be sane like you. A lot of folks seem to think you're insane and on all sorts of crazy drugs just because you're a Subjugglator but the truth is you're quite well grounded, as well as very much sane and well adjusted, despite your fondness for PRANKS and JOKES, and always willing to lend a hand to a brother in need.

    Your tag is AbnormallyUninsane, cause you're totally sane after all, and you occasionally find thahahahings so amusing you can't hahahahelp but laugh. Not like, evil, crazy laugh. No. You're sane. It's a normal, well-adjusted laugh. You wield the rather unorthodox Junkkind Specibus, which suits you just fine, and use the MOOD MODI, which is slightly more annoying. Of course, bein the sane, well-adjusted person you are, you don't suffer from mood swings or crazy stuff like that. No.

    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 06-23-2011 at 01:43 PM.

  21. #421
    Page of Void Timepainter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Motion and Static
    Posts
    89

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    Whooooa time for some posting! I have a lot more than just this one, but I don't have their profiles in order yet, so I guess I'll post them later.

    ==>Be the mousey girl.

    Otay then! o>w<o



    Your name is ARASIS LOPHIR.

    You play any VIDEO GAMES that you can get your hands on, and also enjoy playing CHESS. You may look a little… foolish, but you are actually a pretty excellent STRATEGIST when you put your mind to it.
    That said, you enjoy rousing games of Hide and Seek with the few FRIENDS you have in other lawnrings. You are usually the VICTOR or such games. You USUALLY do this, since your LUSUS doesn't like it when you STAY INSIDE for LONG PERIODS OF TIME.
    You also hold much value in the HEMOSPECTRUM, because of the teachings of your LUSUS, and will not look even a GREEN-BLOOD directly in the eye.

    Though you love TIME-WASTING STRATEGIC GAMES, your ATTENTION SPAN when not playing them is extremely SLIGHT. Something will CATCH YOUR EYE and you will be off to examine it, but then someone brings up something you KNOW ABOUT and you will start thinking about that, FORGETTING what you were doing previously.
    Also you CANNOT PRONOUNCE certain letters because of an ACCIDENT you had, involving your FACE and a TREE, when you were much younger.

    Your friends would call you a LITTLE BIT TOO HAPPY sometimes, not that it BOTHERS YOU in the SLIGHTEST. SURE, you can be OVER-ZEALOUS at times, but WHO CAN BLAME YOU for WANTING to be HAPPY? When you AREN’T HAPPY, you get POUTY and rather FOUL-MOUTHED, and also a bit VIOLENT sometimes. When you are feeling VIOLENT you will usually use your SHOVELKIND strife specibus and lash out at anyone near you. If no one is near you, you put your anger to work, and help your lusus EXPAND her BURROW.

    Your trollTag is murineExpatriate, and you Tan’t promouse your ‘c’s and ‘k’s very well. At all, attually! It tinda bothers you sometimes.


    And a bit more information in the spoiler:

  22. #422
    Mage of Time LandOfFantrolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Clockwork and Rain
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    >Be the Ninja Troll Chick<
    You cannot be the Ninja Troll Chick cause she's a FLIPPIN' NINJA.
    >BE THE NINJA TROLL CHICK<
    *~FINE.~*

    You are now the Ninja Troll Chick.
    You actually have a name though, and that is Saicoh (Sai-co or Psycho) Tearas (T-ear-as), and you are SEVEN AND A HALF solar sweeps old. You have a variety of interesting interests. First off, you have a particular love for CLOCKS and anything relating to CLOCKWORK. You happen to also be an avid ENGINEER, preferring to use your engineering skills to ENGINEER INTERESTING CLOCKS, though you AREN'T VERY GOOD AT IT. You chose to live in a FORESTED AREA, allowing you to HUNT FOR YOUR FOOD.
    You often pass the time by hunting for your food, using you RIFLEKIND and SAIKIND specibus. Most of the food you don't need, but you are BEING CAUTIOUS, and wish to have enough food for yourself and your SPIDER LUSUS at all times. If you are not hunting, then you are bothering other trolls on TROLLIAN, which happens to be your favorite pass time.
    Though you live alone, you tend to RESENT PEOPLE HIGHER UP ON THE HEMOSPECTRUM, because they tend to be RUDE AND CRUDE with you. You can't figure out why. You tend to be happy and cheery and...
    >Cut the bull<
    Fine. So you aren't a bundle of sunshine, but you are usually more up-beat than not. You think that the higher bloods hate you so much because your blood is dark green.... Or.... Perhaps you are a bit rude to those higher up than you. You tend to have a CRIPPLING TEMPER, and you BEAT YOURSELF UP about it. You've tried anger management classes but it never worked out, however you DID manage to come to terms with your hate of HIGHER BLOODS. Now instead of merely hating them, you are SOMEWHAT OK with them, and can even become friends with them.
    >Be the SPIDER LUSUS<
    You cannot be the spider lusus because the spider lusus is a flippin' NINJA.
    >Be Saicoh again<
    You are now Saicoh. Again. Your spider lusus has always been there for you, except for when he's being a ninja, which is ALL THE TIME almost. He also happens to be medium sized, which is good, because if he was any bigger, he would be quite scary. He started you off in the ways of the SAI, thus why you have a SAIKIND specibus. Your lusus was also the one to give you your first FETCH MODUS, which was the WALLET FETCH MODUS. You're not sure what a wallet is, but it is surprisingly easy to operate, and thus an ideal first FETCH MODUS.

    You are also the NINJA OF TIME, and your land is the LAND OF BAMBOO AND CLOCKWORK. You are also a DERSE dreamer, representing SATURN.

    Your trolltag is silentClockwork and *~You talk vith an accent that makes all your 'w's sound like 'v's, and also vith an up-beat tone vhich suits you vell, in your opinion. You also forget most apostrophes, but it doesnt vorry you.~*

    SGrub Saicoh information!

    EDIT: Thanks Fishman. >.< i got excited when i was making it and forgot to go back and change it.
    Last edited by LandOfFantrolls; 06-23-2011 at 01:05 AM.

  23. #423
    Ace Hole Fishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Land of Infractions and Condescension
    Posts
    1,080

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    everyone who plays SBURB/SGRUB is the "Hero" of their respective element

    nobody has "Hero" as their specific class as it is instead a generic term
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

  24. #424

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    Your name is ZAHANG GORTOH



    You enjoy a GREAT MANY THINGS. The first and most important among these things is your AMBITION to gain great POWER in troll society. You may not be the highest in the blood caste (in fact, you're pretty low), but that doesn't stop you. If anything, it only inspires you to try HARDER, no matter how bad you are at it. One thing you are good at, however, is designing and building ROBOTS. This happens to be your second most important INTEREST. You use these robots as servants, defense mechanisms, and tools to assist in your plans to gain POWER.

    You also have several smaller and less important INTERESTS. One of these is your love of TRAVEL. Someday, once you control troll society, you want to explore all of Alternia. You have several TRAVEL GUIDES and BROCHURES littered about your respiteblock to prepare you for your future journeys. You also enjoy MINIATURE MODEL BUILDING. You build models of many things, though mostly of places you plan to visit in the future.

    This hobby is inspired by your LUSUS, a tiny mouse-like creature with two legs. It is among the SMALLEST of all the lusii. Its small size and lack of strength makes it among the most USELESS of all lusii as well, but you love him anyways.

    Your defense robots do most of the fighting for you, but you still like to keep yourself armed with SLINGKIND, and your strife specibus is filled with many (about two) deadly deadly slings.

    Your trolltag, though you don't really like communicating with others (another thing working against your dreams of power), is ambitiousRobotiscist and you {T}alk in a slow, mechanical manner./ You wear symbol representing a HEX BOLT to show your love for robotics, and you put a little line through the center because just a hexagon would be BORING.


    Last edited by seekercat; 07-08-2011 at 12:11 PM.

  25. #425
    I'll unveil your flawed logic Strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of Lakes and Trees (LoLaT)
    Posts
    8,090

    Re: TROLLSLUM 8: Random Tip: ALL Space players must have a Land of ____ and Frogs!

    Yet another troll created for another rp.


    >Enter Name:

    Intolerable Douche

    Try again if you want to live, fuckass.

    Enter Name

    Your Name is Zorron Garsha, and you can write this without using any appendages.

    You stand at four and a half feet tall with black hair (obvious) And two horns that stick out from the side of the top of your head. They are mostly horizontal to the ground, but have an upward tilt of about eighteen or so degrees. You wear a black shirt that has a Black Hole as your symbol...except that it's a dark red black hole? Who comes up with this shit anyway? You wear grey pants and red shoes. Why red shoes? Because shut it and mind your own. You are also always wearing shades. You're not entirely sure why, you just do.

    You are seven solar sweeps old, and your blood color is that of a dark red. As such, you are one of the lowest on the Hemospectrum, aside from candyass red bloods, and those freaks are oh so very few and far in between. Being so low on the Hemospectrum is a constant source of rage for you, being that anyone even a single shade higher then you would be able to get away with bossing you around. As such, there is usually at least a small amount of anger simmering in the back area of your subconscious.

    Your Hive is in the middle of a wooded area. You really have no idea why. After all, you Lusus is the one that chose the location. Your hive is also rather a weird one, being that it is literally built into a rather large and hollowed out tree for the stairs and most of your hive, although there are a few areas in the lowest branches that smaller sets of stairs lead to. You usually don't visit those though, and thus they are empty.

    Your attitude is usually one of two kinds. You are either polite enough to be allowed even though you don't always mind your mannerism's and view most everyone with the same kind of dull bored view, or you're an ass to anyone and everyone around you. You generally only act like an ass when people deserve it, although there are times when you'll take out your ire on any unsuspecting troll unfortunate enough to bother you when you're in one of your moods. As to your views on the Hemospectrum, well, it basically screwed you over and then said deal with it. As far as you're concerned, anyone who's dumb enough to be all worshipy and preachy about it around you had better hope that you don't catch them alone.

    Your spot on the Hemospectrum isn't the only reason why you're a complete and total ass though. The larger part of it is that since you were old enough to know about quadrants and what it meant to have feelings of a specific kind towards someone, there have been many times when you found a troll who seemed to be decent who might fill your flushed, and occasionally pale, quadrant. Even though they made no move to return the sentiment, you were stupid enough to tell yourself that it would work out in the end. It never did, and it always led to embarrassment, and sometimes even almost got you culled. That plus your spot on the Hemospectrum and you basically decided that you were just going to be an ass to everyone since they seemed intent on being asses to you. you calmed down a bit after about half a sweep though, and now usually settle for just ignoring or being uninterested by most other people, especially green bloods and above.

    But enough about how your past problems made you into the ass you are today. How about a few things you enjoy doing? Yeah, that sounds good, let's go with that. You enjoy playing the piano. As a matter of fact, you've been playing it for so long that you were practically hatched with your hands on one. It is the one thing you have done most in your life, and when it comes to the piano, you become very prideful when challenged, or when you see something that you perceive as a challenge to your piano playing prowess. Thus far, you have not met a single person who could defeat you when you were battling with the music from a piano. You are simply the best there is when it comes to Piano Playing. The same is also able to be said for your poker face. There is not one person who can crack your poker face once it's on. None of the people. None of them.

    You also enjoy reading from time to time, although most of the reading that you do is online, due to a lack of actual books. Speaking of books, the ones that you actually read the most are cook books, which is practically a must since you hunt for all of your own food, just like your Lusus Nagini taught you to.

    Speaking of your Lusus it just so happens to be a Giant thirty foot long King Cobra, and it can fly. How? Well apparently there are are a pair of wings beneath the folds of that thing all king cobras have. Oh, and apparently the folds are retractable or something like that, so you usually don't see them unless it's being all protective and stuff. Did you mention that your Lusus it pathetically affectionate? You swear, it's like the only times it gets violent you have to specifically tell it to do so, and who or what to be violent with, otherwise it's one of the most harmless Lusii around for its size, aside from the fact that like all poisonous snakes it has deadly venom concealed in its fangs. It usually has those fangs hidden away laying flat against its mouth though, so yeah.

    You are a Psionic. You can move stuff with your mind and shoot lasers from not only your eyes, but your hands as well. You tend to prefer using your hands since using your eyes runs the risk of becoming blind in very specific situations. The lasers are also really not that big. Probably about a size slightly larger then that of a laser pistol, but no bigger. It's also possible to fire a continuous sustained thin laser burst to use as a cutting tool, but this takes a lot out of you if you do it for more then a few minutes at a time between half hour rests, so you try not to rely on it to much. There is also every chance that you will lose this power one day, so you try not to have other people around when you put it to use, which you do mainly to lift things that are to heavy for you to carry back to your hive when you're scavenging for whatever might be useful to you. As to the lasers, you never really use them at all, unless you find yourself in a situation where it's the only way to keep from getting killed in a fight, or you need to cut something.

    Your sylladex's modus is the Piano Modus. How it works is, the more important to you the item you wish to retrieve, the more complicated the music you have to play. If you don't play it perfectly within three tries, all of your stuff is ejected and scattered as far as they can be thrown. Not a very pleasent prospect, which is a large part of the reason you make sure you keep up with your piano playing.

    Your Strife Specibus is...you don't have a Strife Specibus. You have a couple of empty cards, and a few used ones that you found when scavenging that you'll never use but keep at your hive nonetheless, but you don't have any weapons. You hope to get a Laser Pistol and everything needed to go with it though so that you can have that in one of your Strife Specibii.
    Last edited by Strider; 08-08-2011 at 03:04 AM.

    "My intentions are what I make of them."


Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •