MSPA Forums
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: trollslum eight. put your fantroll profiles here.

Re: TROLLSLUM 8: I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR's horns are insured for 10,000 caegars.

That's actually a complete coincidence.
    What I was mainly inspired by was the Dalek Emperor.

"Their bodies were filleted! Pulped! Sifted!...Everything human has been purged! I have cultivated pure, blessed Dalek!"

There was a little bit of Borg too though.
    Then there was the base Cortex Command inspiration, which was actually behind the inspiration for Ignis.

The Big Island of Hawaii (Aka Hawaii in Hawaii.)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneAnimeChick View Post
    Uh. What's wrong? Did I do something terribly terribly horrible!? DX-
    I suppose I'm not one to talk, but it's sprite is pretty bad.

Mine was horrible too, but still.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

I'm on as intelligentInsanity. Pester me. Chats for the Chat God.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Ooookay, guys. We've had our fun, now let's slow things down and take the chatter to the genchat thread.

An updated profile for untimelyUnkindness!

Yoиr ŋąмє їss Ssиrssиss Hїląrє ąŋđ үoи sspєąк їŋ ą ssїlїбąŋt мąŋŋєr.

You are otherwise known as иntїмєlүUnкїndnєss - or even Sursus Hilare and untimelyUnkindness, for those without the terrible hissing. Your blood colour is SO BLUE AS TO BE ALMOST GREY, and you hail from the depths of TROLL RUSSIA, hence your mispronounciation of many of Trollish's words. In order to reflect this, you've manually replaced many of the alphabet's letters with similar cyrillic ones - you've also done it because it reflects your COMPLICATED AND PRETENTIOUS SOUL, even if it is a little illegible.

You enjoy BALLET and DANCING, because they are so very cool indeed, but you equally like to use TEACUPKIND despite the awful messes you make. Your symbol is pictured above, and your lusus is a small and ill-tempered bee. You yourself are slightly more mellow, but only slightly. You attribute this to your TEA. You have become a Prolix of the Orchard, and a Tender of the Mind Honey in respect of your ancestor, Sentinel Vespidae.

You are soon to become the DRONE OF QUIPS, in the Land of Lost Unmarried Men and Dinos. You think that your God-Tier outfit will look really rather dapper.

Concept Art:

TL;DR

Other characters: Adam Webber.
    Jack Møller.
    Big M.
    The Baker.
    Gavial Caitor.
    The Reaper.
    Last edited by ashdenej; 05-08-2012 at 03:17 PM.

avoids cliches like the plague Rai-CH's Avatar
    Land of EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL YOU (Australia)
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

> Be the gloomy kid

Your name is BELIAL CIPRIS and you are a bit of a DOWNER. Like, literally. Your mere existence causes everyone to LOSE FAITH IN THE WORLD.

Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating.

You have the ability to DAMPEN PEOPLE’S SPIRITS if they hang around you for too long. These emotional ‘pushes’ are SUBTLE, but if under a prolonged amount of exposure, can make even the HAPPIEST TROLL FEEL DOWN. You have no control over this ability, and it affects you TWICE AS BAD. You cannot recall the last time you SMILED or FELT JOYFUL over something.

Your ability is also somewhat of a FREAK MUTATION, seeing as you are technically an INDIGOBLOOD. You opt for BLOOD ANONYMITY because you are COLOURBLIND and it’s more CONVENIENT for you. You do not know your own blood colour, and have just assumed it was grey your whole life. Or some sort of SHITTY BROWN, because your life is JUST THAT SHITTY.

You have a few INTERESTS, but you think that they are INCREDIBLY BORING, just like yourself. You tolerate SOPPY MOVIES, TV SHOWS and BOOKS, and often find yourself watching HORRIBLE SOAP OPERAS such as The Culled and the Beautiful and Sweeps of our Lives. You also FLARP, but think that you are TERRIBLE AT IT. In reality, you are PRETTY DAMN GOOD AT FLARPING. Your skills with your MUSKET are quite RENOWNED in your FLARP CIRCLE. The fact that you are so APATHETIC about everything means that you don’t really give a damn about the other teams you face. This means that you have a PRETTY HIGH BODYCOUNT.

When not doing any of the aforementioned hobbies, you have a secret interest in SHIPPING. As in PAIRING UP THOSE YOU MEET and writing HORRIBLE SLASHFICS on them. You have quite an UNHEALTHY OBSESSION with QUADRANTS, but know that you’ll never fill them because you are a BORING PESSIMIST THAT NO ONE LOVES. At least you think that. You also think that all your ships are going to SINK, which puts you in an even worse mood than before.

Your hive is located near the ALTERNIAN FJORDS, in a nice little forest. It’s always REALLY COLD where you live, and you prefer that to any other temperature. Your LUSUS is a POLAR BEAR, who you love very much. She can become very OVERBEARING at times, pun not intended. She often hunts for you, and in return you let her CUDDLE UP TO YOU whenever you come home from a HARD DAY’S FLARPING.

Your trolltag is forlornInspidity and ( …yoOu emphasise hoOw empty and boOring yoOur life is… )

Tl;dr
    Last edited by Rai-CH; 08-14-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Blood Retcon
    I need a new pretentious quote to go here
    read huntersfollow a loserexamine nerds

Page of Sound paranormalPacifist's Avatar

==> Stop lurking to engage in Fantroll posting.

==> Be the horribly plain and nerdy troll

Your name is KYTH LIVGID and you are often heavily engaged in TABLETOP AND VIRTUAL SIM VARIATION FLARP GAMES, this hobby has extended itself into most portions of your life and has inspire you to try your hand at DRAMATIC PRODUCTION ACTING! You are often never with out your FLARPING ACCESSORIES which is specified by your BAG OF HOLDING that houses your many dice, character sheets, and figurines.

You've always been so much better at socializing while flarping, but that's neither here nor there.
    You have a bit of a penchant for DRAMATICALLY GESTICULATING AND BEING A GENERALLY ODDBALL which has been a true test on the few friends you have.

When your not flarping your often watching SHITTY ROMANCE OR COMEDY (sometimes both) MOVIES. TREKKING ACROSS THE GREAT FOREST that surrounds your home. or when not doing those things your often practicing monologues, but only when alone, only when your alone, there actually is a limit to your oddness that your willing to expose to your pals.

Your views on the blood caste system fluctuate a bit, your lusus can obviously be seen as the cause for this, you are generally open and friendly to everyone around you yet often KEEP AN EYE ON THE LOWERBLOODS, yet the concept that some highbloods view you in contempt due to your own blood color is weird to you, you'd figure your own GLARING ISSUES would be enough, and while you try to be good you occasionally fall backwards into slight selfishness.

As mentioned earlier, You have VERY FEW FRIENDS, your lusus can be partially be set with the blame on this being a rather ill spirited and easily annoyed WOLFBEAST dad, the rest? Well that’s mostly your fault for being YOUR GENERAL ODD BALL SELF.

Your Trolltag is thespianicAdventurer , and yOU TALK IN, A SONEWHAT INTERESTING NANNER.

TL;DR

I suck so hard at spriting
    Last edited by paranormalPacifist; 06-12-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Witch of Touch conspicuouslyKalopsic's Avatar

> Be the humanitarian troll.

You are now the humanitarian troll.

Your name is AEQUA PHROSYNE and you always seem to be ENJOYING YOURSELF. You are 8 SWEEPS OLD and work as a HUMANITARIAN and TROLL CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST, mainly interested in eradicating the outdated CASTE SYSTEM. For this reason you choose to keep your own blood ANONYMOUS. (It is, in fact, GREEN in hue, but this is a fact you disclose to NO ONE.)

You are a PACIFIST, which does not always bode well on a militant planet like ALTERNIA. Nevertheless, your DOE LUSUS insists that your PEACEFUL NATURE is nothing to be ashamed of, and she has always ENCOURAGED you to embrace it. You owe much to her constant encouragement, not the least of which your STRONG SENSE OF SELF and CONTENTMENT WITH YOUR LIFE.

You are a very SOCIAL and UPBEAT troll. Your interests include READING, KEEPING ABREAST OF CURRENT EVENTS and CHATTING UP STRANGERS. You also enjoy WRITING-- in fact, you are a rather successful FREELANCE WRITER, a hobby you picked up in order to PAY THE BILLS. You go by a PSEUDONYM and use your articles as a SOAPBOX to voice your opinions on the CASTE SYSTEM and the state of troll life in general. (You think perhaps the reason why you have been so SUCCESSFUL is because of your writing's CONTROVERSIAL nature.)

You have little interest in FASHION, which explains your BORING choice of clothing. You've always prefered FUNCTION over FORM anyway!

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is SHIELDKIND, as you would much rather play defence than offense! You also use the ROULETTE FETCH MODUS, which should more or less be SELF-EXPLANATORY. (You have been on a LUCKY STREAK lately!)

Your trolltag is conspicuouslyKalopsic and you sp< 3ak in a v< 3ry caring mann< 3r!

> TL;DR

Last edited by conspicuouslyKalopsic; 07-11-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Sitting in a chair with my head on my left hand.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by conspicuouslyKalopsic View Post
    > Be the humanitarian troll.

You are now the humanitarian troll.

Your name is AEQUA PHROSYNE and you always seem to be ENJOYING YOURSELF. You are 8 SWEEPS OLD and work as a HUMANITARIAN and TROLL CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST, mainly interested in eradicating the outdated CASTE SYSTEM. For this reason you choose to keep your own blood ANONYMOUS. (It is, in fact, GREEN in hue, but this is a fact you disclose to NO ONE.)

You are a PACIFIST, which does not always bode well on a militant planet like ALTERNIA. Nevertheless, your DOE LUSUS insists that your PEACEFUL NATURE is nothing to be ashamed of, and she has always ENCOURAGED you to embrace it. You owe much to her constant encouragement, not the least of which your STRONG SENSE OF SELF and CONTENTMENT WITH YOUR LIFE.

You are a very SOCIAL and UPBEAT troll. Your interests include READING, KEEPING ABREAST OF CURRENT EVENTS and CHATTING UP STRANGERS. You have little interest in FASHION, which explains your BORING choice of clothing. You've always prefered FUNCTION over FORM anyway!

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is SHIELDKIND, as you would much rather play defence than offense! You also use the ROULETTE FETCH MODUS, which should more or less be SELF-EXPLANATORY. (You have been on a LUCKY STREAK lately!)

Your trolltag is conspicuouslyKalopsic and you sp< 3ak in a v< 3ry caring mann< 3r!

She must use her shield a lot. More than three-fourths of all the fantrolls in existence would likely try to kill her.

Well done.

> Be the mathematician

Your name is EUCLID PANINI, and you are A PRETTY SLICK MATHEMAGICIAN FOR ONLY 7 SWEEPS. ALSO A SLOB WITH CHALK-COVERED SHOES, but you tend to GLOSS OVER THAT FACT.

You enjoy MATHEMAGIC, and have covered your HIVESTEM PENTHOUSE with HERMETICAL SEALS OF THE ANCIENT DEMIURGES. You specifically installed one to allow your SPHINX LUSUS to grow some FUCKING HORNS, as without them it just looked like a horrible BROWN-SKINNED HORNLESS TROLL'S HEAD ON A MANEBEAST'S BODY. Your own horns also used to be WILD AND POINTED, but you filed them down to PRECISE EDGES, representative of the holy ABSOLUTE VALUE.

You are a SNOOTY Troll. Though that's pretty well-deserved, considering your SWEETASS BLUE BLOOD. You are fairly well-connected on the MATHEMAGICIAN MESSAGE BOARDS, but YOU DON'T THINK THAT COUNTS. You tout your beautiful BLUE BLOOD, but that's to be expected. In many ways, you are a pretty generic, if rather neurotic, highblooded Troll.

You have... some INTERESTS. MATHEMAGICS are top among them. You also enjoy the occasional bit of FLARP, but only when you have something to PROVE. Your class in FLARP is of course ALGEBLASTER, and your FLARP name is ALACRITIOUS DIGITWEAVER. You also like finding PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS for your math, up to inventing the GRAPPLEKIND Strife Specibus, which applies ANGULAR GEOMETRY BULLSHIT to redirect force BACK TO THE AGGRESSOR. You enjoy SCIENCE FICTION MOVIES, but only HARD Science Fiction. Really, if it couldn't have happened then WHAT'S THE POINT IN WATCHING IT. You also secretly enjoy SURREAL, VAGUELY PERVERSE HORROR MOVIES, but because you SCREAM IN TERROR at them at the slightest provocation you tell nobody.

You use the Polynomial fetch modus, which requires you to solve for the variable standing for the item in a standard polynomial equal to zero.

Your username on Trollian is additionController and you tend to communicate in the holy runes of the mathemagical seals you so love.

Witch of Touch conspicuouslyKalopsic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Ingram View Post
    She must use her shield a lot. More than three-fourths of all the fantrolls in existence would likely try to kill her.

Well done.
    Haha yes, it sure comes in handy! I suppose her lusus helps to defend her as well.

Thank you!

Be the the kid hidden in the grass.

WHO THE HELL IS SHE AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH HER LEGS.....also where the hell are her arms?

Legs are retarded and you don't have arms you insensitive prick. You feel as if you had legs you would jump off a cliff and have a friend cut them off with a chainsaw. Arms on the other hand (or not as the case may be) are for tools, you have telekinesis. (your still a prick for asking though.)

Your name is PSONEA OPHIRA, and you are TRUST WORTHY BUT A TOTAL COMPULSIVE LIAR

Summary
    Name: Psonea Ophira
    Blood color: Vibrato Yellow (FFEA00) (H 55, S 100%, B 100%) (R255 G234 B0)
    Lusus: Queen Anakobra
    Symbol: Ophiuchus
    Strife Specibus: Circletkind (augments telekinesis) and Dresskind (augments natural tail weapon)
    CIRCLETKIND ( Circlet + Anakobra Venom = Venomous Mind)
    DRESSKIND (Simple dress + (Brambles + Diamonds) = Diamond Bramble Dress)
    Fetch Modus: MOODRING
    Trolltag: apatheticAlethinophidia
    Typing quirk: s/S becomes sss/SSS. N becomes /\/. <HISSS!!> gets thrown in randomly with a 1 in 25 chance every time there is a space. U/u becomes Ophiuchus symbol
    Powers: Command via eyes, Mind Powers via title, Telekinesis.
    Moon: Derse
    Title: Sylph of Mind
    Land: LAND OF HAZE AND EMOTIONS (LOHAE)
    Denizen: Disdain (Greek goddess of emotion)
    Consort: Tuatara
    Sprite: AnaconDOS

NOTES AND ETC

any criticism, modifications, tips, and or help you could provide would be appreciated....I wanted her to be unique but not an overpowered marysue...more so than she probably already is by being a total freak by troll standards.

Rogue of Space(or maybe Mind) Aerok12's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [other] (see signature)

chimericOdium/altruisticallyUneffusive

pronouns: they/them or xe/xer

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Mutants are overdone and would be culled on sight. Maybe justify the freakish snake tail as never growing limbs when she pupated, and making it more grub-like, because she is a bug-person and not a goddamn snake. Telekinesis plus suggestion also seems a tiny bit overpowered.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Hey guys, I've decided to make my second Fantroll, which is one of the girls who Fortoo linked with.

Sorry if the sprite sucks, I'm really bad at spriting. Even worse at hair. x_x

---------------------

>Be the Crazy One

okay!! HEHE

Your name is Pranta Pitker, and you have relatively low blood color. You are a cheerful and mentally unstable individual. Although your cheerful form of insanity may put off some people, you have quite a few friends. Although you're not quite sure if they really are your friends or if they just don't want to anger you.

Your interests include BAKING COOKIES, FILLING SAID COOKIES WITH EXPLOSIVES, DRAWING HORRIBLY and GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY. You are very good at baking cookies, especially when you don't fill them with a variety of extremely volatile explosives. You're not sure why you do that, you suppose it's because it combines your two favorite things: COOKIES and EXPLOSIONS.

You also happen to be one of the few trolls who APPRECIATES FASHION. That being said, you only have an eye for red or orange outfits. Nobody'll ever catch you wearing a horrendous color like BLUE or GREEN or PURPLE.

As said before you are MENTALLY UNSTABLE. Your insanity causes fear in many trolls, especially due to the fact that you carry a bag of explosive baked goods. Even to those that don't find your explosive baked goods OR your insanity intimidating, you inspire fear with your psychic ability to intimidate anybody who isn't completely batshit, like you.

Your specibi is the BAKEDGOODSKIND specibi, which allows you to equip various BAKED GOODS. You usually just use your PILE OF EXPLOSIVE cookies. They happen to be very dangerous in the hands of a mentally unstable individual.

You live in a small jungle community, where you sell your amazing cookies and make a decent income. Despite the fact that you use explosive cookies as weaponry, you make sure not to explode your customers. It's very bad for business, and most other trolls understand these, and trust you not to sell them volatile goods.

Your Lusus is a wonderful creature who knows how to cook wonderfully! In fact, she taught you how to cook! She happens to look like a cross between an ogre, a fierce tiger, and a grub, but you love her anyway.

Your Modus is the TARGET PRACTICE modus, every time you want to retrieve an item, it is teleported away and you have to hit it with a reasonably sized object. This has made you an expert cookie marksman.

As said before, you APPRECIATE FASHION, and spend a lot of your time polishing your three red outfits or your two orange ones. You also spend your free time finding new recipes that improve upon previous ones, whether in volatility or in taste.

In SGRUB, you will be the HEIR OF GIGGLES, a very appropriate title for a giggler such as you. You will link up with your nine other friends, the Bane of Fate, the Heir of Blade, the Bard of Space, the Prince of Heat, the Lord of Growth, the Witch of Hope, the Maid of Rage, the Nurse of Time and the Seer of Rot. Your planet will be the Land of Clowns and Joy, a wonderfully humorous land. It will be filled with lovely Clowns as it's consorts.

You will journey through the worlds and, half way through, you will begin to finally snap. Your friends will attempt to cope with your instability, but you will completely snap during your battle with the 10x prototyped Black King. You will begin laughing uncontrollably and start attacking the Witch of Hope with your volatile baked goods. She will be severely injured and die, and then, in an act of fear and anger for the loss of his comrade, the Heir of Blade will kill you. He will be forgiven quickly, given the nature of his relationship wit the Witch of Hope.

When the others finally win the game, they will mourn the loss of you and the witch.

Your trolltag is hystericallyUnstable and you typE witH a cHEErful aura and somEtimEs lEt HEHE out HEHE random gigglEs!!

-----------------------------

Sorry for such a long post, kind of went all out there.

-----------------------------

If anyone can't tell,

Bane of Fate
    Heir of Blade
    Bard of Space
    Prince of Heat
    Lord of Growth

Are male, whereas

Witch of Hope
    Maid of Rage
    Nurse of Time
    Heir of Mirth
    Seer of Rot

are female

((EDIT: WHOOPS! Accidentally put an extra H in cHEErful.))
    Last edited by Insani; 06-13-2011 at 05:22 AM.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by MystiaChan View Post
    Be the the kid hidden in the grass.

@MystiaChan: First off, I would advise you scrap the ophiuchius thing, faaaaar too many fantrolls have done it and it's pretty old hat by now. Secondly, scrap the snake mutant thing- would get her culled on sight. Instead, perhaps go with BewareOfNerd's idea and have her be able to regrow missing limbs?

@Insani: SGRUB titles are one syllable each. Heir of Void, Prince of Hope, Seer (pronounced "sear", not "see-er") of Mind, etc. "Vanguisher of Inevitability" is waaaaaay too long! If I can suggest-

Vanguisher of Inevitability, ---> Bane of Fate
    Heir of Blade, ---> Heir of Blade
    the Bard of Space, ---> Bard of Space
    the Prince of Magma, ---> Prince of Heat
    the Master of Evolution, ---> Lord of Growth

Are male, whereas

the Witch of Hope, ---> Witch of Hope
    the Princess of Rage, ---> Maid of Rage
    the Nurse of Time, ---> Nurse of Time
    the Heir of Giggles, ---> Heir of Mirth
    the Seer of Decay ---> Seer of Rot

???

@Aerok12: Why is your entire post in a spoiler??? Knock that off!
    Last edited by Thunder Reign; 06-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post

@Insani: SGRUB titles are one syllable each. Heir of Void, Prince of Hope, Seer (pronounced "sear", not "see-er") of Mind, etc. "Vanguisher of Inevitability" is waaaaaay too long! If I can suggest-

Vanguisher of Inevitability, ---> Bane of Fate
    Heir of Blade, ---> Heir of Blade
    the Bard of Space, ---> Bard of Space
    the Prince of Magma, ---> Prince of Heat
    the Master of Evolution, ---> Lord of Growth

Are male, whereas

the Witch of Hope, ---> Witch of Hope
    the Princess of Rage, ---> Maid of Rage
    the Nurse of Time, ---> Nurse of Time
    the Heir of Giggles, ---> Heir of Mirth
    the Seer of Decay ---> Seer of Rot

???
    Oh yeah, you have a point. Not sure about the Heir of Mirth though, that's the only one I don't really want to change, as Mirth doesn't really have the same effect, but I suppose it's okay...

TABULE ELUBAT - From Lairenclosed

>Be the argumentative stickass

Your name is TABULE ELUBAT. Although you are relatively high up on the hemospectrum, you DON'T MUCH CARE FOR SEADWELLERS. Your interests include JUSTICE, ALTERNIAN WORLD HISTORY, and the deadly sport known as TROLL DEBATE. You often have a fixation on the EQUAL AND BALANCED in many areas of life. So much so that your hive is built COMPLTETLY SYMMETRICALLY, save for the spiral staircase running up the interior of the central spire. You spend much of your time CALMLY READING IN YOUR RESPITEBLOCK when you are not PREPARING FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF DEBATES. For these debates, your weapon of choice is A STURDY WARGAVEL. Your sylladex is set to BRIEFCHASM MODUS, meaning that while you can captchalogue a fair deal of items, it can become cluttered QUITE RAPIDLY without cleaning it out every once in a while.

Although you may not necessarily look it, you are QUITE STRONG. Countless DEBATTLES have granted you both strength and trolling skill. Unfortunately, you are a bit NARROW MINDED and NOT ALWAYS AS WITTY AS YOU THINK. Your lusus is a cholerbear that seems to have a TENDENCY TO OVERSLEEP, leaving you largely LEFT TO YOUR OWN DEVICES. Among your friends, you are often seen as LEVEL-HEADED, but PROTECTIVE. If you are wronged, you will carry out justice in an ORDERLY MANNER whenever possible. After all, it's only business. Your trolltag is senateAggressor, and you speak in a νεry dεlibεraτε maηηεr.

If you were to play SGRUB, you would be the Envoy of Justice in the Land of Courts and Fire. Your weapon of choice is your trusty Wargavel. You might also, at one point, alchemize your suit with a copy of TROLL BASE ALPHA. Of course, games are for wigglers, so don't tell anyone that's how your SPACE SUIT came about.

==>Be the silly fish girl

/\ ehm thats n0~t very nice y0~u kn0~w /\

==>Sorry. Be the jolly aquatic female.

/\ thats uh a bit better s0~rt 0~f /\

You are now NAIADA OTROVA and you are a MAGENTA BLOODED SEA DWELLER who is 8 sweeps. You are generally a NICE PERSON. Your interests include EXPLORING NEW PLACES and you never stay in one spot for too long. You abandoned your original hive a few sweeps back and instead live in an EXTENSIVE UNDERWATER CAVE SYSTEM you found. Because it's much cooler. Though you rarely ever stay there. You much prefer traveling around. Your lusus is a TWO TAILED STINGRAY who you often feed small fish. It is a fearsome creature to most. With two deadly barbs on either of it's tails that are coated in poison. If it feels you are in danger that you cannot handle on your own, your lusus will quickly rush to your defense. You happen to think your lusus is the cutest thing ever!

Because you are a more solitary sea dweller and have never really gone to the surface before, you don't know how to act around people and sometimes get confused. Yet you try your best anyway. This has also resulted in your friendlier behavior. Unlike other sea dwellers you grew up away from the harshness of high troll society. Which in your opinion is a good thing. Some sea dwellers are such snots. Not all of them, but a few.

Since you rarely spend time in your hive you can easily take care of yourself. You have gained a lot of experience surviving in the dangerous open waters. All your life you have been made fun of and called weak because of your HAPPY DEMEANOR. But much to everyone's surprise you are a damn good fighter if you do say so yourself. Your STRIFE SPECUBI is SPEARKIND and your favorite weapon is your POISON TIPPED SPEAR. Your style of fighting is quick jabs and nimble dodges. You try to avoid fights that will be TO THE DEATH, but if you must, you will always end the fight as quickly as you can. You think it is important for wrigglers to learn how to take care of themselves and fight on Alternia. Even without it's violent inhabitants, the planet's wilderness and waters are harsh. You have learned this quickly while growing up.

You put off going to visit the land for a long time because you heard bad stories from the occasional sea dweller you ran into. Though after awhile you decided it was all probably complete BULLSHIT. Now you have recently been visiting the land more often. You are sick of the high and mighty demeanor of some sea dwellers and wanted to get away from it completely. Not even avoiding all the sea dwellers you could underwater was enough. But on land you are noticing more and more how a lot of land dwellers hate sea dwellers because they believe that they are all 'bluh bluh huge bitches'. It's pretty irritating to a girl like you. You really hate how both sides just constantly use the same stereotypes for everyone. In your experience, every troll has a different personality. And while stereotypes do apply to some people, it's impossible for them to apply to everyone. That's like saying all fish are green! While some fish are in fact green, not all of them are! They come in such a spectrum of colors!

There you go rambling and ranting again. Better get back on topic. Information about yourself.

You absolutely hate riddles and guessing games. You can never guess correctly! And you always miss things starring you in the face.

Your favorite movie quote is /\ fl0~at like a butterfly sting like a stingray /\ Well, you're pretty sure that's how it goes.

Your handle is saltwaterSpelunker and you /\ talk by dragging 0~ut y0~ur 0~'s in a whimsical way and y0~u s0~metimes ramble but y0~u have been w0~rking 0~n st0~pping y0~urself bef0~re y0~u start d0~ing that /\

TL;DR

Note:

EDITS:

- Added a better sprite, even if it still sucks. Changed her appearance. Added a talking sprite.
    - Changed her personality around a bit.
    - Added some stuff on to make this make more sense. Or even less sense. I don't know anymore.
    Last edited by TechnicoloredSkies; 06-17-2011 at 08:05 PM.

> Be the Finder.

Your name is MEROPE (May-roh-pay) HELMUT and you’re NOT VERY IMPORTANT. You’re just a 6 sweep old orangeblood, after all, and pretty low on the HEMOSPECTRUM. Speaking of the HEMOSPECTRUM, you don’t try to FIGHT IT. It’s just the way things are, and the way they’ve always been, according to the history books. You’re not stupid, so you suspect at least some PROPAGANDIC CENSORSHIP, but frankly, you’re not that interested. Fighting the system is a waste of energy and time, and while it’s not pleasant being near the bottom, it’s not too bad if you stay put the way, stay polite, and practice with your weapon.

While you’re on the topic of your weapon, you’d like to add that the HALBERD is quite practical, and can block, slash, stab, and trip.

Psychic powers? You’ve got one. It’s not flashy or impressive, but that’s okay. You like it anyway. To put it simply, you FIND THINGS. To elaborate, you’re a DOWSER. You can focus this power through any number of aids, but you prefer to use a PENDELUM. Even if you lose yours, it’s easy enough to make another one. You can only find REAL, SOLID objects, so finding something like ‘the weakness of Blabla’ is right out. You can also only find things that you can to some extent picture in your mind, so ‘the lost treasure of Blabla’ is right out, too. You’re creative, though. If, for example, you know of ONE object reported to be in the fictional Blabla’s hoard, and can picture that well enough, you’ll be lead right to the entire thing!

What’s that? It must be hard dowsing over long distances? You wouldn’t really agree with that. See, up-close-and-personal pendeluming is only PART of your power. If you have, say, a map of Alternia, you can narrow down the location of the object to a SINGLE REGION of Alternia. And then if you have a map of that region, you can narrow it down even more. It can take quite a few ‘layers’ to get a solid idea of a location, so your hive is absolutely stuffed with various MAPS AND ATLASES. Your power is a good way to make some money, and besides, it HELPS YOU PRACTICE. You want to be a BOUNTY HUNTER when you grow up, and you’d be good at it, too, since PEOPLE COUNT AS DOWSABLE OBJECTS. Your fetch modus is TREASURE HUNT, where the CAPCHA CARDS for the items you want get HIDDEN LOCALLY, and you have to go find them.

You suppose you could be considered as KIND OF PRETTY, with your curly hair and big eyes. You only have the one fang, since your LEFT FANG was knocked out in an ACCIDENT. It’s not like you’re highblooded enough to get a DENTIST! You like to wear lipstick because it make you feel GROWN UP. Admittedly, you don’t act very grown up, always playing with your BLOODHOUND lusus or finding various ABANDONED KNICKKNACKS to decorate your hive. Even without using your power, you’re pretty good at KNOWING WHERE TO LOOK. You live in a hilly area that was a GARBAGE DUMP a few hundred sweeps ago, so there’s some interesting stuff to find! You enjoy FIXING AND RESTORING the things you find, then RESELLING them.

The smell doesn't bother you, because you have NO SENSE OF SMELL. This means you often OVERSPICE your food to compensate.

Your trolltag is dedicatedSeeker and you repurpo$e $ymbol$ into letter$ @$ you type.

@TS: The sprite isn't great, since the troll maker isn't too great. But that's just nitpicking! As for the actual troll, she looks good. She's not really mean, but that can be explained because she's not really a participant in the troll social scene! Good work, A++, would read again.

@ Katrika: Ah, thank you! I am going to have to remake the sprite eventually, since I'm not actually that happy with it myself. But I lost my tablet pen some time ago and I suck at drawing with a mouse. ; A; I was actually going for the, "Sort of naive girl who doesn't really know much about social life etc. etc." kind of personality, but I was worried no one would really see that. Thanks for the great feedback! I will take your advice and double check everything, and post some actual pictures of her. If I can find my tablet pen, or learn how to draw with a mouse.

@TS: Alrighty! She looks like a pretty good character, but it's hard to tell from just a profile. Maybe bring her in the cafe sometime and see how it goes?

@ Katrika: Sounds like a plan to me. I'll do that sometime soon.

> Be the forgetful one.

Your name is SYBILL BENNOC. You are a YELLOW BLOOD (#d5c700), around SIX SOLAR SWEEPS OLD, and are highly INQUISTIVE. You love nothing more than acquiring KNOWLEDGE in different shapes and forms. Due to this, you are highly INTELLIGENT. Your LUSUS is a bat who often goes with you to ACQUIRE LEARNING WHEN THE TWO MOONS RISE.

Like many other LOW BLOODED TROLLS, you possess a form of PSYCHIC POWER. You are prone to experiencing VISIONS and hearing MYSTERIOUS AND SOMETIMES OMINOUS voices that keep you very busy. Because of this, you very rarely SLEEP. In fact, you cannot remember the last time you felt the warm embrace of your RECUPERACOON. You realize it is taking up valuable SPACE that could be occupied by your VAST COLLECTION OF READING MATERIAL. In a few moments, you will most likely forget that idea entirely because you are also quite FORGETFUL and scatter-brained.

Your almost CONSTANT FAILURE TO REMEMBER A DARN THING leads your pals to think you are rather DIM-WITTED and CHILDISH. You have no reason to OBJECT because you usually cannot remember a reason for them to think OTHERWISE. You do, however, have your moments of CLEAR THOUGHT AND PRISTINE BRAIN CAPACITY that sometimes happen after a PARTICULARLY ENLIGHTENING vision. Most of the time, though, you SEEM LIKE A BABBLING IDIOT.

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is WHIPKIND, but you just use your SCARF THAT MATCHES YOUR BLOOD.

Your symbol is the ELDER FUTHARK RUNE "ansuz."

Your trolltag is luminescentInsomniac and when you type yoooo soobstitoote yoooor o's and u's with twoo o's that resemble yoooor inqooiring yelloow eyes 8 )
    Last edited by scribblerify; 06-13-2011 at 07:30 PM.

===> Assume the responsibilities of the arctic seatroll.

Your name is HVALUR LEPTON and you have braved the icy wastes of Alternia’s arctic pole for 10 SWEEPS. You have not allowed your ISOLATION to turn you into an uncultured slob, though, and you honor your seadweller blood by practicing behavior fitting of the Empress’s court, making sure your language and posture is proper enough that you won’t embarrass yourself in front of the rest of your class. You hope one day to be part of her ELITE GUARD, always at her side and ready to protect her from any and all threats. You’ve perfected your sniping ability, wielding the normally heavy TOGGLING-HARPOONKIND specibus like a simple rifle, and you’re confident you could send a pronged spear through the eyesocket of an intruder from 30 meters.

Hunting and simply living in such a cold place has made it necessary to alter your DIET to ensure you don’t freeze to death while hunting in the frigid water. Your body is covered in thick rolls of BLUBBER that keep you nice and warm when chasing whales for food, and you’ve grown used to using your horns to shatter ice as you swim. It’s a tough life, but it’s make you TOUGH in return, and you don’t let anybody forget that. Not that you encounter many trolls out here whom you would find intimidating. Visitors are few and far between. You’ll gladly let them stay in your toasty, dome-shaped HIVE, and allow them access to your comfy pile of PELTS you’ve collected from the furry wildlife near your home. For a price, of course, whether it’s something they have to trade, or something to keep you entertained. This can be anything from an amusing card trick to sharing your cocoon for the day. You can’t afford to be picky, but you’re not a charity either. If they fail to deliver, they are liable to be EATEN. Fellow seadwellers, especially those of a higher color than your grayish purple, are always welcome and treated as is befitting of their class.

Between practicing your ETTIQUETE with your pinniped lusus, you search deep beneath the ice for wrecks to salvage weapons and metal from to fashion into your prized harpoons. You have a great interest in crafting and metalworking in general, so if your bodyguard aspirations don’t come to anything, you could always work on equipping the army’s CAVALRY or repairing WARSHIPS. Anything but a desk job would suit you just fine.

You use the tag hiemalSentinel and your tone :s just a l:ttle b:t :cy.

Hvalur: How about a proper reference?

Oh sweet jegus put some clothes on, girl.

If you :ns:st.

Last edited by Quincunx; 06-14-2011 at 12:47 PM.
    CC: ∑ ^ owo it was a hyperbole you fuck

Caustic When Disturbed inexplicableSigns's Avatar

((This is a redone profile for Rabiat Vergeb / yesterdaysAntagonist for an upcoming Sgrub session, since the Fanon-verse Rabiat died. You can go ahead and remove yesterdaysAntagonist from the list when you add this one.))

Your name is Rabiat Vergeb and you are- yes, you have some robo- yes you are partially cybernet- AGH shut THE fuck UP!

YOU ARE VERY AWARE of the fact that half of your body is robotic, thank you very much. You see, you used to be quite the asshole. Picking fights, beating people up, culling mostly at random. Your low caste guaranteed that you would never run out of random assholes that hated your guts, so you always had a good outlet for your rage.

Then one day you decided that it'd be a fun idea to beat the shit out of one of the trolls living in your respiteblock, and apparently that crossed a line. Your moirail/matesprit/???? at the time got sick of putting up with your shit and decided to just kill you. Her weapon of choice, explosive-tipped crossbow bolts, made failure impossible. You fought hard, but in the end you fell. That was the end. You were dead.

Except... you weren't. A redblooded technopath named Yerkir Coprum found you and decided to repair you. Honestly you don't know how half of this shit works, but a good 40% of your body is cybernetic. Yerkir though it would be a good idea to make the cybernetics the color of your blood, which you honestly think must have been his attempt at making a cruel joke. We'll cover your opinion on your blood in a second. Anyway, cybernetics. You are very heavy, and very strong. Nearly impossible to kill, as long as Yerkir is nearby to fix you up. Oh, and pretty fucking angry.

Blood color. Your blood is bright, bright, BRIGHT yellow. Piss yellow. It is the worst color in the universe. Absolutely the worst. Honestly if you could kill yourself and take control of a robot with a different blood color, you totally would. You'd replace this pissblood with blue, or green, or orange, fuck you'd even take mutant candy apple red over this shit. You are way, WAY too awesome for pissblood.

.... right, anyway. Interests. You have some of those. You enjoy metalworking, specifically creating weaponry and armor. You aren't a big fan of fancy technological things, preferring the purity of simple design. Swords, Warhammers, Axes, Plate Armor, Chainmail... these things you believe in. Your weaponry is made for other trolls, custom ordered and traded for whatever you need at the moment... except for your warhammers. Those are just for you, all your best designs tested by Flarping.

You also like sewing, and you'll kick anyone's ass if they dare tell you it isn't manly. You have to patch your own clothing up after every fight, so you learned to sew and you took to doing it to calm yourself down when you weren't working on a new weapon. Much like your metalworking, you shy away from fancy things and prefer simple and functional.

While you aren't exactly interested in Demolition, per se, you find it do be an excellent way to blow off some steam. You also occasionally do it on request, which incidentally... well, you usually aren't blowing up the hive of the troll that hired you. More often, it is the hive of someone that troll really doesn't like.

You are very stubborn in insisting that this does not make you an assassin, a culler... it doesn't put you in any official imperial position. You just do demolition work, and people pay handsomely. Always a nice thing, isn't it?

You use two Strife Specibi, warhammerKind and prostheticKind. The latter covers your cybernetic arm and any crazy weapons Yerkir decides to attach to it, and the former covers, well, big fucking hammers. You really like big fucking hammers.
    Your Fetch Modus is the FORCE Modus. You retrieve items with acts of force, like punching something or blowing something up. The more FORCEFUL the action, the faster the item comes out of your sylladex. A simple punch retrieves an item, anything greater tends to weaponize it. Whoops.

Your Trolltag is antagonisticMetallurgist and YOUR tone NEVER really SHOWS if YOU are PISSED off OR just APATHETIC about EVERYTHING.
    ON that SUBJECT you USUALLY just TYPE in GREY because PEOPLE wont STOP bitching ABOUT your BLOOD color. FUCK them.

If you ever played Sgrub (and you will be, hopefully) you would be the SOLDIER of TIME in the LAND of RUST and MAGNETS (LORAM). Your consorts would be large white ants, whose bizarre obsession with shitty swords would soon drive you completely fucking shithives maggots. Your Denizen, whatever it is, will tamper with the magnetic fields of your land to cause widespread havok and speed the rate of decay caused by the rust.

Last edited by inexplicableSigns; 06-16-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: updated ab
    Trolls
    [magneticKobold]-[facetiousDuality]-[sweetmeatSweetheart]

I have too many trolls to bother profiling and listing them all sorry.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast