MSPA Forums
Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 675 of 1211

Thread: trollslum eight. put your fantroll profiles here.

  1. #651
    Basically Awesome Versix Sevtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Shade and Dungeons
    Posts
    54

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)




    Your name is Versix Sevtor. You are 8 sweeps old, and are just a little too awesome for everyone else to handle. Grubs and red bloods lap up the extra awesome eminating from your person. Beyond the celebrity parties though, you’re known to be fairly chill. You’re also world renown for being able to solve any puzzle. Whether any wants to come to you for help on them is a completely different matter. Through all of your puzzle-solving and being creative-ness, you are known from time to time to be a little under emotional to the most dire of situations, and freak out about the simplest ones. You certainly dislike people mispronouncing your last name. Imagine the ‘t’ is your teeth if you mispronounce it: Nonexistent. There’s a possibility that you’re deranged or disturbed, but I don’t think anyone will ever truly know, even you.

    Violence usually isn’t your strong suit. You tell people to not let that fool them though. If anyone were to truly flip your lid, you’d knock them so quickly back into the bucket they slithered out from, they wouldn’t even know what hit them. Other than that, people can trust you to value their lives like a shiny gem. Uncut, but shiny nonetheless.

    You just know that your INTERESTS are what truly make you though. Besides solving the occasional lengthy PUZZLE or seven, you enjoy creating MISCHIEF for those around you. Coinciding with that is your recent fascination with SHADOWS, and how it separates you from some of the lesser green bloods. And what would be any good day without the best form of Alternian clothing than one of the many god-like HOODIES you have. You frequently play and discuss your favorite Alternian GAMES with your friends, the best of which are The Legend of Zordo, Super Marok, and of course, Satchel Lusus. Time spent not doing those things is most certainly left over for jamming out on your KEYBOARD, just making you that much more awesome.

    As of right now, you are relaxing on the pool of life, letting everything float right on by. You could really care less what people think you should be doing, because you’re only going to do what you want anyways. The only real thing to pull you away would be anything thats a solid challenge to your intellect, or a food buffet. Gotta eat to live, man.

    Your lusus is a wolf-tusk, a half wolf, half-boar creature. Its physical form is simultaneously awesome and a smack to the face of science. Either way, his awesome level rivals your own, and you slightly envy him and his authority over you.

    Your Strife Specibus is SCYTHEKIND. This is not only a good close up weapon and conjurer of dark magic, but it also creeps out your enemies. Along with that, the recent keytar upgrade keeps you entertained when you’re not slaying enemies.

    The Fetch Modus you use is the ENIGMA ENGINE Modus. Each item is given a puzzle style of your choice, each must be different than the others. To access the item, you have to solve the respective puzzle that you chose for that item. It might sound difficult, but your strength in your puzzle solving keeps you confident about equipping anything.

    Your troll tag is verdantSkulltula, and you 5peak in a way that make5 people fi# any a55umption they had of you change to being a bada55.

    If you were in Sgrub, you’d be the REAPER OF TIME in the LAND OF SHADE AND DUNGEONS.

    Versix. The name just secretes skill.
    Last edited by Versix Sevtor; 07-11-2011 at 02:46 AM.

  2. #652
    STILL THE BEST 1973 Lazer Ilitenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Land of Roadwork and Fields
    Posts
    119

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    ==>Be the robot
    RoBot? Me? Pff! The very ideA! BANG!
    ==>Be the troll that's not a robot



    Your name is VELMEN CAHANG, and you are a TROLL MALE.

    You enjoy things that TROLL MALES enjoy, but some things that are a bit off the beaten path. As a yellow blood you find yourself needing defense at times so you enjoy BUILDING FIREARMS. This is really your forte, and the feeling that you're owning a gun that NO ONE ELSE ON ALTERNIA can ever own just makes you kind of giddy. You also like the ancient bloodsport of ANTIQUE COIN COLLECTING. Not participating, though. God no, you don't have a death wish, those people are fucking BRUTAL. But you do aspire to some day join their ranks.

    You were raised on one of Alternia's many interplanetary colonies for about THREE SWEEPS. In that time, all manner of crazy shit happened, up to and including raids by space pirates, native flora and fauna attacking, and enough unscrupulous scientific experimenting to last three lifetimes. Eventually you opted to go to Alternia and try to settle in there. You "BORROWED" someone's hive after they "LEFT" and set up DEFENSES around it. Normally a mere YELLOWBLOOD woldn't have access to things like TURRETS and MOTIOIN SENSING GATES, but somehow you seem to have an inexhaustable supply. Wonder why that is.

    You don't have a whole lot of FRIENDS, mostly because you don't get out and socialize a lot. Oh, sure, you have acquaintances with whom you exchange guns for metals and whatnot, but that's purely business-related. However, every once in a while you've been known to find other yellow-blooded trolls and chat them up. No one ever really sees anything become of this. And you think you'd prefer it that way. Despite this, you're always very respectful to everyone, even if you are perfectly willing to SHOOT THEM if they cross you.

    One of the perculiar TROLL MALE things to do is that you'll occasionally and out of the blue SOLICIT COMMON INFORMATION from people. There's never really a good explaination for this, and as quickly as you bring it up you'll try to change the subject. However, you're really nice and polite to folks, and you try to make sure they'll forgive you for this unbecoming trait.

    Hm.
    Well then.


    Your trolltag is carbineLegionnaire and You doN't like to Go out with A whimper! BANG! [But when you're being honest with people you tend to calm down.]

    tl;dr
    Last edited by Lazer Ilitenter; 09-19-2011 at 05:54 PM.

  3. #653
    Bees. My God. rje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    the Dreaming
    Posts
    420

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    AU Fantroll

    Be the porn star IT IS YOU

    REF SHEET
    Well hell, that was easy.


    Your name is REYSER AIROSE, and your last name is a hilarious pun. You're 11 sweeps old and you do everything you can to make yourself look as MASCULINE and SEXY as possible, from working out to paying attention to FASHION (for your job, you claim, although you secretly kind of enjoy it), to sporting the SIDEBURNS OF MANGRIT. You need to, for your job -- well, one of your jobs, the one that pays the most bills. You are a rather talented, highly desired GIGOLO on Surrogia, thanks to your power of PHEREMONE CONTROL. You have all of the seduction powers. ALL OF THEM. (Except for Kanaya Maryam, you will never beat her in a seduction-off. She is simply the best there is.)

    Thanks to your powers you've managed to eke out a pretty comfortable living, filling the missing quadrants of desperate lonely trolls; your powers give you the ability to match whatever they're missing, although it's not TRUE flushed/black feelings, but it's enough to fill a bucket and sometimes that's all that's needed. (You specialize in flushed/black, but can also fill other quadrants -- you just prefer not to because pale feelings are a little trickier and more messy/costly...and harder to walk away from.)

    Because of your kind of work, you really have no biases against anyone, and enjoy the company of anyone from goldblood to seadweller -- after all, you're a troll that sees the most desperate, pitiful, hateful side of people. It's hard not to feel that we're all the same underneath it all.

    But you admit a bias towards greenbloods. GREENBLOODS FOR LYFE BABY. Sometimes they even get your services for free, if they're cute enough.

    After servicing the needs of the elite and lowclass (if they can afford you, that is) alike, you struck out to try your hand at acting a couple years ago and as such have starred in a few of the Surrogia underground's best FILMS OF AN EROGENOUS NATURE. But you really want to be a real actor, and might have your big break soon, as you just finished filming a romcom -- apparently written by the Advisier himself! You never got to meet the guy, but you saw him a few times on set.

    Pretty hot. You wouldn't mind filling a few of his missing quadrents if you know what I'm sayin'.

    You have a second job as a bartender in a delicafe located between the highblood and lowblood parts of Surrogia's capital city. You don't have to have it, but you were a bartender when you first got to Surrogia from Alternia and you actually really enjoy the job.

    Besides it serves as a great cover for delivering weapons, intel and goods for the rebellion into Troll Britain.

    Not that you're a revolutionist. Gosh no! What kind of freedom fighter would be a gigolo? It's not like the intimacy of your job allows you access to all kinds of highblood secrets and information, after all. Why, there's no historical precedent for that kind of thing whatsoever! Stop talking silly.

    The only bad thing about your powers, which you're just starting to discover, is that none of the flushed/black quadrants you're filling are your own; and none of the flushed/black feelings you've felt are real. You have a sneaking suspicion that you're unable to feel genuine pity/hate towards anyone at all, but you haven't let it start to worry you yet.

    Nope.
    Not worried at all.

    Your lusus is a moth and started out teensy tiny, but has grown over the years and is now about the size of a small pod, or a large Abscone. He's too big to live in the city but stays in a foresty area not too far from Troll Mexico and you visit him a lot. You even got a tattoo to remember him by. You're hoping one day he'll be the size of a small hive...because that would be awesome.

    Your other tattoo is of a mertroll, a mythological creature that you SO wish was real. But they're probably not real, just fakey fake. Would be awesome if they were though.

    Your INTERESTS include fine wine and food, archery (you think if life had been different you might've become an ARCHERADICATOR), MOVIES THAT ARE BIZARRE ENOUGH TO OBTAIN A SORT OF CULT STATUS, clubbing and taking down the bourgeoisie.

    Your handle is hedonisticHeroin and you speahk in ah kind of soft~ flowy wahy thaht sounds like some kindah genteel southern-gentlemahn-tahlk~ with ahccents thaht remind you of ah moth in flight~~
    Last edited by rje; 07-15-2011 at 02:00 AM.

  4. #654
    Blood and Smoke CrazedWormHole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    6,026

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >Be the chill meditating psionic.

    Wait-
    What? No! Wrong one! Please don't kill me for Troll theft!


    >Try again

    That's more like it.
    You are now SARDER NIETES, and you're, as mentioned, a PSIONIC.

    Y'see, you discovered the fact that all TROLLS have the genes for PSYCHIC POWERS, but it's more likely to SURFACE with LOWBLOODS. Ever since you found out about this at the age of TWO SWEEPS, you spent the rest of your life, up until present, to find a way to force out your POWERS. With a mix of MENTAL TRAINING and MEDITATION, you succeeded. Now, at the age of SEVEN SWEEPS, you are a MIDDLE-LEVEL PSIONIC, and really like the fact. This allows you to HOVER AND/OR FLY and LIFT OBJECTS TELEKINETICALLY. You also like TATTOOS, if that wasn't obvious.

    You have very few INTERESTS, your main one being MEDITATION, as mentioned. You like to RELAX and just MEDITATE, strengthening your MIND further. You also enjoy READING, collecting even more KNOWLEDGE, this making you kind of BORING.

    You're seriously CHILL, as said. You have yet to see anything GET UNDER YOUR SKIN, and you can't recall last time you SNAPPED.

    No you don't take SOPOR. The idea is stupid.

    Your trolltag is collectedPsionic, and you Have no real reason for a quirk, when you think about it.
    PC is nocturnalStoryteller. Feel free to pester me!

  5. #655
    he a dawg hesperMonarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    land of spices and latinos
    Posts
    531

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Oh look. I tripped and made another one.
    Oops.




    Your name is CINTHE LUPINE, and you are 6 Solar Sweeps Old.

    Your personality HAS OH SO MANY WONDERFUL QUALITIES. You usually don't know where to start when asked about it, but you suppose the MOST NOTABLE would be the fact that you behave like A PROPER LADY. It is everything for you. Being a decent creature will lead you to success someday, and what better person than you to make sure of it?

    You consider yourself a CHEERFUL AND SOCIAL PERSON, since proper ladies must engage proper conversations and build proper bonds as well. Not to Lowbloods, though, those do not deserve ANY KIND OF RESPECT OR PROPER CONVERSATIONS. Even a proper lady knows that. Boy, you sure like saying that word.

    You enjoy PROPER ACTIVITIES, like Botanic regarding hobbies and herbal infusions. Also known as Tea. Sadly, because you are a Troll being, your proper personality tends to BREAK when falling into stressful situations. This leads you to lots of yelling and scratching, but you have learned to control yourself, and try to act normal.

    You enjoy GOSSIP AND MEDDLING INTO OTHER'S PEOPLE BUSINESS. That, for some reason, doesn't make other people like you, for which you KEEP DOING IT. You admit yourself to be not too smart.

    Your trolltag is mesmericQuintessence and yo-u spe-ak with a so very ladylike blithe!




    Bwahaha. I'm so sorry. I keep making Mary Sue wannabes.

  6. #656
    }:o) Weeaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,272

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    ==> Be the amphibian lady

    I see you
    Like to be
    Sarcastic, don't you?






    Your name is TREYYA GARTAN and you are 8 SWEEPS OLD. Recently your HUSKTOP decided to implode on itself AT THE BEST POSSIBLE TIME which gives you plenty of free time. Currently you're interested in AMPHIBIANS which isn't a surprise considering your LUSUS.

    Interests include THE PIANO and the mechanics of A PORTABLE PIANO you've had for many sweeps. As was said before, your hustktop IMPLODED ON ITSELF so you had to fix it. You suppose that's another interest, computer's, but it's really just a small hobby.

    Your fetch modus is MATCH 3 and sometimes IT CAN BE A HASSLE since you have to match the item 3 times to obtain it. It doesn't matter to you, since the pattern really doesn't change until you add something to it. Your strife specibi is DAGGERKIND which is basically a dagger. You can hold up to THREE IN BOTH HANDS and it seems you have a near infinite amount. You just really have a lot of pointed objects.

    If you played the game, you would have dreamed on PROSPIT. Your CONSORTS would have been SALAMANDERS and your land would have been THE LAND OF CHILL AND FROGS.

    Your trolltag is jibingSerpen and you usually
    Talk as if
    You have to
    Think about what
    You will say


    TL;DR
    Last edited by Weeaboo; 12-08-2011 at 03:20 PM.

  7. #657
    Fakey Fake citizenMono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Long Hours and Good Times
    Posts
    68

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)



    Your name is RECHER LONYX and you're a little...slow.

    No, not like that. Intellectually and developmentally you are right on schedule, no abnormalities. You just prefer to take your time with things. After all there is JUST SO MUCH in the world to EXAMINE IN MINUTE DETAIL. You don't want to miss a single detail.

    Your favorite thing to EXAMINE IN MINUTE DETAIL, incidentally, is BLOOD. Whether it's the blood of Alternia's many WILD BEASTS or the blood of your fellow TROLLS, you can't get enough. You collect it by whatever means necessary and take it back to your SEA-CLIFF HIVE to examine it under your EXTRA-FANCY MICROSCOPE.

    You also keep detailed JOURNALS about the blood samples you've collected, but you don't admit that to anyone because it's CREEPY.

    You are pretty much obsessed with EXAMINING THINGS and don't really have other hobbies of note. You don't always limit yourself to BLOOD, though. Sometimes you EXAMINE other things like SAND, MINERALS, and WATER, which are all objects that are naturally available to you near your HIVE. When you're not EXAMINING THINGS you relax by watching your LUSUS slowly move about your hive. He is a GIANT GROUND SLOTH with large CLAWS; he is also extremely STRICT, which may be a factor in your two major PERSONALITY QUIRKS.

    You are obsessed with AUTHORITY. You only enjoy having authority over others because you feel it gives you the power to COLLECT MORE BLOOD, but you feel a BURNING NEED to be ruled over. This causes you to seek out trolls who have HIGHER BLOOD THAN YOU. Any HIGH BLOODS who make your acquaintance are sure to find themselves endlessly pestered as you stall on making any kind of decisions at all without input.

    You are also terrified of having your own BLOOD exposed in any way. When you were just a PUPA your LUSUS felt the need to DISCIPLINE you in an incredibly VIOLENT manner, and that single experience convinced you that you NEVER wanted to see your own BLOOD again. When you inevitably get into STRIFE with other individuals, you suddenly forget to be slow and become VERY FAST and VERY VIOLENT as soon as you see your own blood, and you always bandage the ensuing scratches and scrapes in EXTREME EXCESS.

    Nowadays you get along with your LUSUS, and view him as your FAVORITE AUTHORITY FIGURE. Secretly you suspect that this view is a little CHILDISH for a troll who is SEVEN SWEEPS old, but you don't care. When building your hive you designated the vast majority of it as an ARBORARIUM in order to fuse your innate desire to live near the SEA with your lusus' innate desire to live in a FOREST, or in layman's terms, you catered the inside of the hive to your LUSUS so that he would permit you to keep building in an ENVIRONMENT HE WASN'T FOND OF.

    Some people might describe your usual expression as SAD or DESPONDENT, but really your face is just like the rest of you: SLOW. So rather than try to change it to match your feelings, you just keep it in what you think is a NEUTRAL expression.

    Your FETCH MODUS is ASSEMBLY LINE, which you have set to "REVERSE" so that it always ejects empty containers first. This is INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT while you are COLLECTING SAMPLES, and INCREDIBLY INCONVENIENT while you are attempting to CATALOGUE SAMPLES.

    Your WEAPON SPECIBUS is BLADEKIND, and you employ small, thin KNIVES as your weapon of choice in order to make COLLECTING SAMPLES simple. Were you to take part in a session of SGRUB, you would be the HEIR OF SHADE and would reside in the LAND OF DARKNESS AND GRAVITY.

    your trolltag is eventuallyEffervescent and yyou ccare ffully ccon ssider eevery wword yyou ttype...aand ccomp uulsively ddraw oout ssome wwords oof mmore tthan oone ssyla bble...untilyouget WORKEDUP ormaybe WOUNDUP andthatmakes YOUSPEEDUP!

    This is my first fantroll, so any thoughts on him would be appreciated. The facts in list form:

    Last edited by citizenMono; 08-04-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed symbol + added SGRUB trivia

  8. #658
    the douchiest Julia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    iglooland
    Pronouns
    thon
    Posts
    1,191

    Angry Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >i wanna be the guy

    whoa manners buddy how about a please





    Theme



    Your name is Merrik Vurdan, and your blood is of the purest dark green. But that's the ONLY pure thing about you.

    You love to cause TROUBLE. You are obsessed with the concept of CHAOS, and order disgusts you. You believe that every troll should have the right to do WHATEVER THEY WANT, and all these rules and restrictions should be removed. Of course, this dream of yours isn't very important to you, considering you do whatever you feel like anyways. You aren't afraid of the LEGISLACERATORS, you aren't afraid of the FLEET, and you certainly aren't afraid of any other fucking TROLL PANSY.

    There are a few things trolls need to keep in mind when dealing with you. Number one is to stay the fuck out of your way, number two is that everything you do, and everyone else is used to benefit YOU and YOU ALONE. You are extremely selfish, and will use every 'friend' and 'romantic partner' to your ADVANTAGE and self-benefit. You don't give a shit if they hate you in the end. You love to fight, so you'd kick their SCRAWNY ASS anyway. And you have plenty more trollbabes and trollhunks lining up to take a whack at you. They dig rebellious little thugs like you, and what can you say? You're a HANDSOME FELLA.

    As stated earlier, you love fighting. Since you've been fighting most of your life, you've gotten PRETTY GOOD. Who needs POWERS anyway when you can just go up and break a troll's face in? Your strife specibuses of FISTKIND, MACEKIND, and SPRAYKIND have served you well over the sweeps, and you've only lost a few fights. Most of those were with your lusus, though. You've never won against her, but she is pretty tough. And since you don't want to kill her, you only use FISTKIND. So yeah, those are good excuses.

    Your lusus is a GIANT FUCKING BAT. She actually lives kind of far away from you- in a system of tunnels and caves outside the CITY that you live in. She used to take care of you whenever you go into trouble, but now you find yourself helping her. She has been trouble finding food recently, and has been getting quite OLD. Lately you've been just bringing her food- but now she has grown FAT and LAZY. It is somewhat disappointing to see her like this, since BATBITCH was really the only thing you CARED ABOUT.

    You have a high opinion of yourself. But can they BLAME you? You're talented, handsome, fill buckets everyday and you OWN THIS CITY. Other trolls should be WORSHIPPING you for god's sake! You're a badass, the kickassiest badass there EVER WAS. You knew you were destined for greatness, and you're already there.

    Whatever isn't yours should be BOLTED DOWN. At least, that's what you believe. You're not a KLEPTOMANIAC or anything, but you think that almost everything belongs to you. They thought you probably couldn't get any WORSE, but it's true- you're a big-time THIEF. You'll take anything that looks interesting or will sell for good caegers. Half the shit in your hive was STOLEN, just because you couldn't be arsed to actually pay for anything. And if someone catches you, like you give a shit! Like they can do anything about it. If you want something, you'll take it. No matter what it is, it's yours. And you'll do ANYTHING to get it...

    As for other interests, you're actually sort of ARTISITCALLY INCLINED- you love painting. It is actually a secret passion of yours. Though most of your art might just be GRAFFITI written across the city you live in, you still don't understand how they can't appreciate your ART. Most of your better art is painted on canvas, and you leave many of your paintings just lying around your HIVE. You really have no idea what to do with them all. None of it is MUSCLEBEAST ON MUSCLEBEAST ACTION, so you can't really sell it to anyone... oh well.

    Uh, also, this may seem a little strange- but you're actually nearsighted. You always have a pair of glasses on your person incase you need to see something far away, but you never really wear them. They look stupid. You look like some kinda nerd pansy wearing them!


    You just can't stop grinning. Not even now. Everything's just such a joke, heheh.

    Your trolltag is gaminesqueColluctation, and you speak however the fuckin' hell you want. >:P

    If you were to play SGRUB, you'd be the Fiend of Doom, and your planet would be the Land of Ash and Clouds. Your consorts would be Vultures.
    Your strife specibus is set to Fistkind, Macekind, and Spraykind. Your fetch modus is the ITEM! Modus. You must raise your hand to the heavens and shout out the name of the item to pull it out.
    Your lusus is an Giant Bat. Your hive is in a hivestem, in a sprawling city.
    Your blood color is Dark Green. (145628).
    Your moon is Derse.
    You have no idea who your ancestor was, but even if you did, you'd never conform and act like him! Never!

    Other sprites:

    Last edited by Julia; 07-12-2011 at 11:08 AM.

  9. #659
    The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    blue pants
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    2,213

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >Be the parody sue

    omg shut the fuk up u baka!!1!!11

    >Fine, be the unique and special girl

    Your name is Sakura Ophaelia Mid'nyte, and you are beautiful in each and every way.

    You have by far the highest blood in recorded history, naturally making you next in line for the throne. The only thing that keeps the empress from nuking you from orbit is your lusus, which is like Feferi's, except bigger, with wings and a unicorn horn. It can use its special vast glub to kill people you don't like.

    You are blessed with vision infinityfold, which lets you shoot eye beams and manipulate anyone on the planet. You use your powers to make all the boys love you.
    Unfortunately, because you are so pretty and kind and popular, all the girls are jealous of you and want to hurt you. This makes you very sad.

    You do not like fighting because you are so kind and delicate, but when threatened, you use your nine-foot laser katana to chop people into tiny bits.

    Your interests include anime, indie music, and dating. You especially love anime produced by humans, because you think humans are soooo cool! Your vision infinityfold lets you interact with them, too. You also love going out during the day to sunbathe, because you can withstand the Alternian sun's intense rays.

    Your trolltag is specialSnowflake and u are liek so eksited and kawaiii!!1!one
    Last edited by BewareOfNerd; 07-12-2011 at 04:11 PM.

  10. #660
    random access memories DarkParable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    land of weed and sun.
    Posts
    743

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    i am weeping now

    liberally

    y u do dis

  11. #661
    The Drone Commander BucketJockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Corn and Conservatives
    Posts
    219

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Sue troll is true troll. *claps with ME GUSTA face.*

  12. #662
    Odder & Odder... Quiskiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere dark...I hear laughter.
    Posts
    432

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    ......*Bleeds rainbows*
    Tumblr

  13. #663
    }:o) Weeaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,272

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    If I see that monstrosity in the Cafe, I can name a few indigo bloods and some others that will instantly chase and cull.

    Good lord.....

  14. #664
    ugh
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ughhhh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    2,226

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    geez i don't think it was made with the intention of being put in the cafe

  15. #665
    }:o) Weeaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,272

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    geez i don't think it was made with the intention of being put in the cafe
    You never know with some people.

  16. #666
    Vulcan Renegade Captain Whosit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Land of Fog and Maize
    Pronouns
    he/him/his
    Posts
    5,611

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo View Post
    You never know with some people.
    evidence suggests this is a joke.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

    Quotes from the ancient times:

  17. #667
    }:o) Weeaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,272

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Whosit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo View Post
    You never know with some people.
    evidence suggests this is a joke.
    Disregard anything I've said then.

  18. #668
    Nameless One Blank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Someplace Else I'll get back to you on the specifics
    Posts
    5,505

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >Be the grimdark wargamer troll
    At At-ten-tion.



    Your name is Cyphia Cainaa and you are 8 sweeps old.

    You love wargames, feeling they will prepare you for your life as a Loyalator, a leader charged with keeping the morale of HER IMPERISOUS CONDESCENSION's armies through fear and executing deserters. You hold two in particular in high regard. CHESS for its representation of abstract tactics, and HISTORICAL BATTLE RENACTMENT for its gritty realism. In either case you are prepared to sacrifice PAWNS for the greater good.

    You used to have a fascination with the ZOOLOGICALLY DUBIOUS and wrote poetry on the subject which you now regard with extreme embarrassment. Actually, you still write such SLAM POETRY when you are feeling lonely, but you don't tell ANYBODY. Truth be told, your CONVERSATION SKILLS in a relaxed social setting have much to be desired and often come off as either rude or overly formal.

    You don't think the hemospectum and the troll culture of culling the weak is RIGHT. You think it is NECCICARY. You believe Alternia is slowly falling to anarchy and it must stand strong and orderly to face the dire and terrible threats that surely lie on the horizon. You are by no means an APOCALYPSE BUFF but you know enough about doomsday scenarios to know ANNIHILATION can come swiftly and without warning.

    Your uniform is an ARTEFACT you believe belonged to your ancestor, Commissar <Redacted>, HERO OF THE EMPIRE. What you don't know yet is that your ancestor lead by example on the frontlines rather than by fear.

    You have a strife deck full of specibuses. In fact you COLLECT them and the weapons to go with them. Your favorite is bladekind for your CAVALRY SABRE and pistolkind for your EXECUTIONERS HANDGUN. Also notable is your Artillerykind specibus and the rusting howitzer outside your hive. The rest of your collection is displayed inside your hive in the suburban LAWNRINGS along with your miniature soldiers and battlefields.

    Your tolltag is sovereignExecutrix and You Spe-ak Clear-ly And Auth-or-it-at-ive-ly

    tl;dr:
    Last edited by Blank; 10-28-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    "Most people lie to themselves to keep sane" ~The Necromancer

  19. #669
    avoids cliches like the plague Rai-CH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Land of EVERYTHING TRYING TO KILL YOU (Australia)
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    11,581

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >Be the hoarder.
    **I*don’t*hoard*aaaaall*my*treasures,*silly!!**
    >Fine. Be the treasure hunter.


    Your name is ARANKA NICCHI and no, your horn is not attached to the back of your head. It’s just hidden by a FUCKTON OF HAIR. You’re very proud of that hair. Granted, it’s a tangle of knots, but who brushes their hair these days?

    As your introduction says, you love TREASURE HUNTING. You collect many SHINY THINGS that you find scattered along the beach or underwater. You particularly love collecting ANTIQUE COINS and JEWELLERY. You often wear the jewellery you find, and your other treasures are displayed in your HIVE. You like to think that your hive is a PRIVATE MUSEUM or something.

    Speaking of museums, you love reading up on ALTERNIAN HISTORY. You are particularly attracted to the TROLL RENAISSANCE times, where many of the artifacts you find buried originated from. You also enjoy PAINTING, but you’re NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You tend to just paint SEASCAPES or CORAL REEFS, nothing too exciting.

    You’re also a bit of a HOARDER; you can’t lie about that. You’d never think of GIVING AWAY your treasures unless it’s ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Like if you’re struggling for cash. Except that would never happen, due to the fact that you rest comfortably in the SEA-DWELLING PURPLE caste. You don’t flaunt your status that much, in fact you’re rather KIND to lowbloods. You may come across as being quite BOSSY TOWARDS THEM, but you don’t mean to be. That’s how your LUSUS taught you to act; you can’t change that.

    Your lusus is a LIONFISH. She’s very pretty, and you like to hang jewellery off her spines. She’s also quite STUFFY and VERY, VERY, VENOMOUS so you tend to stay away from her. You’re not IMMUNE TO HER VENOM, after all. On the other hand, she’s away happy to WARD AWAY OTHER TROLLS if needed. A lot of people are scared of LIONFISHMUM.

    Your hive is an ANCIENT CASTLE, which is situated directly on the beach. Half of it is SUBMERGED, which you love. It’s like exploring your own TROLL ATLANTIS. Your hive is surrounded by CORAL REEFS and SHIPWRECKS, which means you have an ENDLESS SUPPLY of places to explore. You find new treasure around the corner EVERY DAY.

    You’re not the type for FIGHTING, and prefer to ABSCOND IF NECESSARY. However, you have two strife specibi, STAFFKIND and BOWKIND. You found your staff when exploring a shipwreck one day, and tend to favour that more than your bows. After all, beating people over the head with a staff if SO MUCH FUN. On the other hand, you are quite a SKILLED ARCHER, and if the need arises, can easily kill a troll with your ARROWS. You’ve only needed to do that a couple of times, when some lowbloods tried to LOOT YOUR HIVE. It’s safe to say that their looting days are OVER.

    Your trolltag is effervescentAntiquarian and **your*words*are*aaaalways*sparkling!!**


    Tl;dr


    I think I'm going to fix up that sprite later...
    Last edited by Rai-CH; 10-15-2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: minor blood retcon
    I need a new pretentious quote to go here
    read huntersfollow a loserexamine nerds


  20. #670
    Gitaroo Gal PriffyViole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land of Cranberries and Nothing Happens Here
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers
    Posts
    3,663

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    > Be the hardcore FLARPer.

    i dont do that anymore!

    > Be her anyway.

    aaaauuuugh



    Your name is Namara Irixos. Your intrests include climbing and rocking out. As mentioned above, you used to FLARP, but stopped when it became tiring. You gained about half the levels. Your former teamate was a blueish blood named Jegrus Vahilo. You like to be straight to the point, like this intro is.

    your trolltag is electricJubilee and you dont really care much for caps or syntax.

    First profile, concrit.
    Last edited by PriffyViole; 07-13-2011 at 04:59 PM.
    Ask the PvZ Plants here

  21. #671

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    First fantroll, concrit appreciated!

    ==> Be the parasite.

    Well - alright--



    Your name is BRUKAR BLEEKT and you are almost 8 sweeps old. You were chosen by a rather large MOSQUITO lusus who was very attentive but didn't quite seem to have the hang of raising wigglers. Mostly because it just sucked up whatever it could find and gave it back to you for food. Along with ACTUAL EDIBLE THINGS, you were also given HAZARDOUS MATERIALS mixed in. You were sick a lot.

    Now, however, you have developed IMMUNITY to most substances and are pretty much never sick at all, ever. There are probably other SIDE EFFECTS and it's possible that you might keel over from one of them at any moment, but you feel totally fine. Right now the only noticeable SIDE EFFECT is your HAIR, which because of various chemicals you consistently ingest without regard has been gradually lightening ever since you were a few sweeps old. You suppose you could just DYE IT BACK, but you've mostly just stopped caring.

    You really like it when you can TAKE STUFF and USE PEOPLE. You have used your intimate knowledge of CHEMICALS to create a COMPLETELY ILLEGITIMATE BUSINESS. You toss whatever your lusus left lying around into a vial and and promise that it ENHANCES STRENGTH or CURES ILLNESS or DOES ANYTHING ELSE THAT SOUNDS GREAT. It usually does more harm than good and sometimes just does nothing. However, business is still good because a lot of trolls won't admit to being SWINDLED, and some of the ones that will admit to it will pay you to SWINDLE their enemies so they don't feel bad.

    You are BORED A LOT. Some of the things your lusus brought to you used to make life MORE EXCITING despite being BAD FOR YOU, and you are now IMMUNE to those effects as well. You stick around trolls who ENTERTAIN YOU, and you elaborately try to make the boring ones MORE ENTERTAINING. You do this by MEDDLING in positive-looking ways that turn out to have NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES. Like the time you invited two KISMESIS trolls to hang out at the same time and forgot to mention that the other one would be there. Or the time you suggested two warring FLARP teams PAINT A LINE down the middle of the nearby forest and divide territory in that way. On a totally unrelated note you have a weakness for SITCOMS.

    You actually have a PRETTY INTERESTING LIFE and LOTS OF THINGS. But you always want MORE, and so the CYCLE OF BOREDOM starts again.

    Your trolltag is toxinSatiable and Well - you tend to lose interest and trail off a bit----


  22. #672
    Cliff_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of Ash and Water
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >Be the fruit salesman



    You are now TOMMEN PURARL.

    Fruit. Fruit is your BUSINESS. You have made quite the living off of your ORCHARDS OF VARIOUS FRUIT. You sell them far and wide, for purposes of DELICIOUS JAM, PIE FILLING, POISON CARRYING and ETCETERA. You don't care what happens to them as long as you GET YOUR CEAGARS. You are very protective of your ORCHARDS, not letting anyone WITHIN CANNING DISTANCE of them. Oh and you also tend to DIG FOR FOSSILS. Only sometimes.

    In person, though, you're cheerful. In fact, it's hard to see you NOT SMILING. Even if you're BASHING FACES IN. Your LUSUS, a COELCANTH (whom stays in the rivers around your hive,) is the ONLY ONE who EVER has seen you without a SMILE. For some reason you seem to be incredibly INNOCENT and OBLIVIOUS, though.

    You strife with WATERINGCANKIND primarily, though you can also use AXES, SHOVELS and NETS.

    Your fetch modus is set to LEAFDROP. All items are put in 'leaf' cards, which much be physically dropped onto the ground from at least eye-height to retrieve them.

    Your trolltag is endebtedHarvest, and you (Tommen) end sentences with a fruit that looks like the blood color of the person you're talking to, apples.

    If you were to play SGrub, you would be the Keeper of Life at the Land of Trees and Canyon.

    Last edited by Cliff_Racer; 08-10-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: better title
    You're gonna carry that weight.

  23. #673
    Philosopher of Truth enragedFingernail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    570

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Racer View Post
    >Be the fruit salesman



    You are now TOM NOOK.
    You can't say he wasn't based off of him.

  24. #674
    The Engineer of Space technoAnomaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Land of Mountains and Frogs
    Posts
    419

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    >> Be an annoying brat.

    "WH4TW4STH4T "

    >> Be the indigo blooded wiggler.



    "TH4TSME "

    Your name is Aladar Keshni and you used to live on an island not to far from the cafe. You didn't have any help so you had to scavenge for what you had. But then you taveled to the city and traded some of your excess materials for whatever you could use. Then things started getting better. But still there was no sign of a lusus.

    After a while you met an odd troll in the cafe who hit you on the head with a shovel, causing a concussion and amnesia. You forgot about your island and a lot of other stuff. Now you basically live in and around the cafe trying to remember what you forgot.

    You haven't allocated a strife specibus yet, but when questioned on the matter, you simply state "WH4TSTH4T "

    Your fetch modus is Backpack modus, in which you physically carry everything you want. You want a hammer, hold it yourself.

    Your trolltag is non existant, but if you did have one, it would be superchargedMotormouth and "YOUT4LKRE4LLYF4ST4NDPUTLOTSOFEMOTIONINTOEVERYSENT 4NCE "


    ((This troll is up for critique. ))
    Last edited by technoAnomaly; 07-14-2011 at 03:56 PM.
    (> Y0u g0t s0mething y0u want t0 say? <)
    Pester me if you want. I'm technoAnomaly!
    Chumroll

  25. #675
    Cliff_Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of Ash and Water
    Posts
    8,332

    Re: TROLLSONA 8: Shin Megami Trollsei (or: the fantroll index)

    Quote Originally Posted by enragedFingernail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff_Racer View Post
    >Be the fruit salesman



    You are now TOM NOOK.
    You can't say he wasn't based off of him.
    tommen
    tomm en
    tom n
    tom nook

    he was so based off him and animal crossing in general you don't even know
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •