MSPA Forums
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: trollslum eight. put your fantroll profiles here.

Re: TROLLSLUM 8: H8rs gonna h8!!!!!!!!

As I dont see any people commenting on mine with critique I assume mine was okay. Hoorah

Philosopher of Truth enragedFingernail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skaia View Post
    As I dont see any people commenting on mine with critique I assume mine was okay. Hoorah
    Only thing I have to say is it is quite silly that your hero mode version has the block colored horns (straight from red orange, orange, yellow orange) while your sprite is more transitiony like alterniabound sprites (scratchy lines going into the different horn colors).

Viseroy of Pretty Kool Guy mediokreKarapase's Avatar

That's not that big of a detail though. Tavros' horns do the same thing.

Eh, your right it's not, but it's just something I thought was rather silly, since I have always assumed Tavros' horns did that from being so big.

Regardless of whether it's major or now, I have fixed it on the doodle. More of a doodle than a hero mode cause standing isn't very heroic, even with machetes in hand
    Last edited by Skaia; 06-10-2011 at 10:47 AM.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Index has been updated, including fortyTwo v2.
    Looking good, Skaia.

Land of Rain and Evergreens (Western Washington)

>Be the exceptionally shitty metalhead troll

If yöv fvucking insist, \m/an. Nö need for the fvcking insvlts thöugh.

Your name is Sinesi Gongyl . Your interests include tötally brvtal heavy \m/etal \m/vsic and being as brvtal as pössible.

Your Lusus is a giant mantis, who lives on top of your hive. He's not really -giant- just, giant for a mantis. Like twice as tall as you are. Which is brvtal for an insect like that. Those things can carry alot. He eats really anything, mostly other lusii; smaller ones. Sometimes other Trolls. Weaker ones. You have a minor respect for the hemospectrum, knowing atleast to not completely antagonize those higher than you. With lower ones, though, you really couldn't give two shits. You seem to feel that way about alot of things. You've always been called really laid-back, except when people insult things you really care about. Which is mostly just you and your music. Your room is covered in music grubs, and the instruments used in your amazingly brvtal music.

You wield the sicklekind specibus, generally preferring two of your weapon, opposed to one. You have been meaning to learn scythekind. You talk vvith an eXceptiönally brvtal accent ön everything, shövving yövr löve för \m/etal \m/vsic. Your Fetch Modus has been set to Prayer. You are seven and a half sweeps old, and your handle is spinedImplacability.

If you were to be in a Sgrub session, you would be the Lord of Toil, from the Land of Metal and Ghosts. Your consorts would be snakes, and the Denizen of your Land would be named Wotan.

(Not too ridiculously shitty, I hope.)
    Chumhandle: digitalProtector
    Minorly desperate for Pesterchum/Trollian contact. Available for RPing.
    Trollhandles!

a kind of annoying dude really Gunge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NARFNra View Post
    You absolutely HATE anyone who DARES to have a HORN CLOSE to your level, and as a rule you sever their HORNS whenever you see them and add them to your collection.

U7h... I... w3ell shit5...

I actually really like that troll C:
    Haha, I never finished my first troll's profile before the thread closed. Made him less crap now anyway, I'll redo the profile soon hopefully :O Also gonna give them proper troll names now. OTL
    Last edited by Gunge; 06-10-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Priestess of Atoms

This is the second Troll of OLYMPUSMOUNTED. (Which is a subthing of CountryStuck. Yay.)

>Be the happily Flushed Troll.

You can't be the happily Flushed Troll, because her Matesprit is constantly cheating on her!

>Be the angrily Flushed Troll.

You are now REGINA KIKON.

You are slightly LESS INSANE than your MATESPRIT, but he has convinced you that you are the physical embodiment of the ALTERNIAN DEITY OF FLUSHED PARTNERSHIP and a BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF.

You tend to be VERY ANGRY, due to your Matesprit's FREQUENCY OF CHEATING ON YOU. So you have made sure to SMASH EVERY BUCKET HE FILLS WITHOUT YOU. Or at least, the ONES YOU CAN FIND.

You are protected by your FANTAIL BEAUTYFOWL. He is a BIT WEIRD, tending to ATTACK ANY OF YOUR QUADRANTS when they COME TO VISIT. He is VERY OVERPROTECTIVE, mainly because your MATESPRIT has ATTEMPTED TO MURDER HIM a VERY LARGE NUMBER OF TIMES. Your other Quadrants don't have a very good track record with him either.

Speaking of your OTHER QUADRANTS... You've had a LARGE NUMBER of POTENTIAL KISMESES, but you eventually decided on that DRUNKEN ACTOR. You hate him SO MUCH. SO MUCH.

Your MOIRAlL is the GUY IN THE VOLCANO who BLACKSMITHS. He helps you out a lot, and not very many trolls LIKE HIM, so you have to CONSTANTLY CHEER HIM UP.

Your AUSTIPICE is actually ONE OF YOUR OTHER POTENTIAL KISMESES, that SMART TACTICS BITCH. You REALLY HATE HER, but she's WAY SMARTER than that DRUNKEN BASTARD who is ALWAYS PARTYING. Gog!

But yeah, onto your INTERESTS. You like ACTION MOVIES, such as SUPERHERO FLICKS and SPY FILMS. Some other favoritess of yours is HOOFBEAST-WRANGLER MOVIES, SHADOWY STEALTH WARRIOR CINEMA, and GAMBLIGANT PICTURE SHOWS.

You also like TROLL ANIME, but only when it's either WEIRD, DISTURBING, ROMANTIC, or some COMBINATION OF THE ABOVE. Therefore, SCHOOLFED DAYS is one of your favorites, despite the fact that it MAKES YOU WANT TO GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT.

You play VIDEO GAMES SOMETIMES, and you will soon play SGRUB with some ELEVEN OTHER TROLLS, although TWO OTHERS WILL JOIN IN without ANYONE'S KNOWLEDGE. Except for your MATESPRIT and AUSTIPICE. They will have PLANNED IT ALL ALONG.

Your Hive is a BIG CASTLE located on a HILL WITH A POMEGRANATE TREE. You frequently EAT THE DELICIOUS FRUIT, along with ITS SEEDS. You have an ENTIRE BLOCK where you put PHOTOS of the TROLLS your MATESPRIT has CHEATED ON YOU WITH. They are FILLED WITH MARKED KNIVES.

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is HEARTKIND, which contains NUMEROUS WEAPONS baring the HEART EMBLEM. This lets you use PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING, as long as it HAS A HEART ON IT.

Your FETCH MODUS is the ANGER-VENT MODUS. To retrive an item, you must VENT YOUR ANGER IN SOME WAY. This is usually STABBING PHOTOS. You can weaponize it by TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT TOO MANY TIMES. If you take your anger out FIVE TIMES within ELEVEN MINUTES, SEVERAL ITEMS ARE HURTLED RANDOMLY. This happens QUITE FREQUENTLY.

On Trollian, your TROLLTAG is vengefulAction, +--x- </3nd Y*u t-nd t* sp-</3k in </3 w</3y simil</3r t* y*ur symb*l. -x--+ +--x- </3ls*, y*ur "</3"'s </3re r-plac-d with </3 y*ur flush-d st</3tus. -x--+

In SGRUB, you will become the DAUGHTER OF BLOOD in the LAND OF ORCHARDS AND PULSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NARFNra View Post
    snip

U7h... I... w3ell shit5...

I actually really like that troll C:
    Haha, I never finished my first troll's profile before the thread closed. Made him less crap now anyway, I'll redo the profile soon hopefully :O Also gonna give them proper troll names now. OTL
    Oh dear I love your troll's hair so much.

@mostrecentposter
    Your quirk makes it a bit difficult to read your text, either that or the last part is genuinely missing some words. I dunno which it is...
    Also, the fruit of a pomegranate is the seeds which are called arils.
    Last edited by Skaia; 06-10-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Soul of Space, apparently. PaperHelmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunge View Post

oh no you DIDN'TT.

Sitting in a chair with my head on my left hand.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Can I get any constructive crit on mine?

@toddingram
    The one two pages ago?
    If so my only real critique pertains to the sprite in that with hair at that level, on the normal sprite you'd be able to see part of the eyes actually. My suggestion is either lengthen the hair or show the eyes and just have hair cover the parts that it would hide.

EDIT:
    I have no critique then
    Last edited by Skaia; 06-10-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Sitting in a chair with my head on my left hand.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: TROLLSLUM 8: H8rs gonna h8!!!!!!!! (stop calling me slumtroller, I'm not him)

Oh no, I meant character-wise.

Spriteshit I can do on my own.

a kind of annoying dude really Gunge's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM 8: H8rs gonna h8!!!!!!!! (stop calling me slumtroller, I'm not him)

Oh yay, people like him! C:
    THI8S 0PLAC3E IS T5HE OFFIC8IALL A2WESOM3E HO4RN GALL3ERY HOPY6 SHI5T
    Also I just felt like spriting so TOAC's troll got a little sprite. herp. :0
    Last edited by Gunge; 07-27-2011 at 03:29 AM.

Someplace Else I'll get back to you on the specifics

> Be the elusive troll

Your name is CIRRIN RUNFAR

CIRRIN RUNFAR is good at two things: ABSCONDING and HIDING. As a free lance musclebeast bait CIRRIN RUNFAR has been doing a lot of both lately. CIRRIN RUNFAR's strife specibus is allocated to CATTLEPRODKIND, but it never seems to be strong enough. CIRRIN RUNFAR collects a lot of RUSES, DISTRACTIONS, and CLEVER DISGUISES which he keeps in his sylladex. One never knows when one will need a quick escape.

CIRRIN RUNFAR is as low on the hemospectrum as a troll can get without being a mutant. CIRRIN RUNFAR is okay with this. As far as CIRRIN RUNFAR reckons this just means CIRRIN RUNFAR has nothing to lose. No one will think less of you for running and hiding because they already think you are scum. Plus the low blood has awakened in CIRRIN RUNFAR the psychic ability of INVISIFLAGE making others ignore CIRRIN RUNFAR's presence like CIRRIN RUNFAR was invisible.

CIRRIN RUNFAR lives on the edge of a forest with his LAND OCTOPUS lusus, who is always trying to fondle CIRRIN RUNDFAR. CIRRIN RUNFAR is normally an advocate of being open with your feelings but this is one public display of affection CIRRIN RUNFAR wish would just fuck off. CIRRIN RUNFAR's respiteblock is disguised to look like a rocky outcropping. Nobody could tell it wasn't a perfectly ordinary and Innocuous rock, if it weren't so very obvously signposted.

With his abilities CIRRIN RUNFAR would make a good ninja but in the eternal war between ninjas and pirates that spans worlds, nay, realities, CIRRIN RUNFAR is firmly on the side of the pirates. Pirates are dashing and daring and go on adventures. Who'd want to be a ninja training in their ninja temple with their ninja swords all day? CIRRIN RUNFAR also likes to play a certain WRIGGLER'S CARD GAME. He's getting better at it.

CIRRIN RUNFAR's symbol is the 'Milkyway', as in the popular troll phrase 'in the Way of stampeding Milkbeasts'.

CIRRIN RUNFAR's mad running skills act as a safety blanket. As long as CIRRIN RUNFAR feels he can skedaddle at any time CIRRIN RUNFAR is confident, friendly, and occasionally even snarky. But on Alternia one cannot flee for ever and CIRRIN RUNFAR may find that the only thing CIRRIN RUNFAR can't run away from... is his heart.

(Also his shadow, but that probably won't come up much)

CIRRIN RUNFAR's trolltag is recreantOctopus and CIRRIN RUNFAR always refers to CIRRIN RUNFAR in the third person.

TL;DR
    Last edited by Blank; 12-08-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Spelling, not talking like CIRRIN RUNFAR

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

CIRRIN RUNFAR is a stud. CIRRIN RUNFAR should get married to BLAST HARDCHEESE or perhaps BIG MCLARGEHUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    CIRRIN RUNFAR always refers to CIRRIN RUNFAR as CIRRIN RUNFAR.
    Fixed.

CIRRIN RUNFAR is someone who really knows who they are.
    Last edited by enragedFingernail; 06-10-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Just saying, I love CIRRIN RUNFAR after reading the character sketch and think CIRRIN RUNFAR has the best surname ever.

random access memories DarkParable's Avatar

CIRRIN RUNFAR doesn't seem like a RUNFAR to me.

Maybe more like a STUMP CHUNKMAN, or perhaps a BOB JOHNSON.

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR gets all the matesprits in the world, even the highbloods.

I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR has CIRRIN RUNFAR's horns insured for five million caegars.

I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR fills so many buckets a perigee that CIRRIN RUNFAR has a team of bucket-collecting drones especially assigned to CIRRIN RUNFAR.

I heard CIRRIN RUNFAR's lusus is CIRRIN RUNFAR, and CIRRIN RUNFAR tends to hide from his child CIRRIN RUNFAR, making CIRRIN RUNFAR have hateful feelings at CIRRIN RUNFAR.

CIRRIN RUNFAR is loved by all. CIRRIN RUNFAR is fun for the whole family.

(I love him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Reign View Post
    I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR gets all the matesprits in the world, even the highbloods.

I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR has CIRRIN RUNFAR's horns insured for five million caegars.

I hear CIRRIN RUNFAR fills so many buckets a perigee that CIRRIN RUNFAR has a team of bucket-collecting drones especially assigned to CIRRIN RUNFAR.
    I see what you did there with your classy Mean Trolls references

TROLLSLUM 8: CIRRIN RUNFAR is here.

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast