Thread: PREQUEL (thread 2)

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

Re: PREQUEL (thread 2)

>Readers: Make a fuckton of commands for eating cake
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

That Lecherous Old Billiard lexavian's Avatar

Katia: get a headache over all these voices.
    Avatar by me, scratchified by ashdenej.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Accidentally drink rum
    In the ensuing drunkenness manage to somehow burn down a stone castle

Quote Originally Posted by GenTrigger View Post
    >Ask her first, what are you? A country bumpkin?
    Technically, yes, you are! But the Countess is speaking right now, and even a country bumpkin like you knows it is rude to speak out of turn.

Now she's describing the warlord-chef's cult of mercenary worshippers? This story sounds like it's going to go on for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    > Do the tail thing again and ask Quill-Weave if you can have some of her water. It's not like she's going to refuse.

Quill-Weave is too distracted by the delicious cake! She does not respond to your prodding.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorva View Post
    > Don't drink the water. Water tastes like crap with sweet things, it washes out all the nice sweetness and leaves a thick film in your mouth of diluted bittersweet nastiness. Just wait for a waiter to go get some milk that like, multiplies the awesome of cake.

Valid point, but you were planning to wash the water out with more cake. This seems like a sound plan to you, since it involves eating more cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermonster View Post
    --> Katia, the glass has alcohol in it. Think on that for a bit.
    Quill-Weave specifically said she would drink water, to keep you safe!

She wouldn't lie to you. If she did... it would break your little Khajiiti heart.

You're sure that glass just has water. Positive.

==>

Last edited by Kazerad; 06-16-2011 at 06:10 AM.

inside the singularity (and south Florida)

Quote Originally Posted by unbridledExüberance View Post
    In the ensuing drunkenness manage to somehow burn down a stone castle
    > Trevaia: Stare from the chapel in awe. She really wasn't lying.

E: Oh hey I got ninja'd by an update. Not so much to disprove my point but hey, cool!

> You know what, Fuck it. YOUNG CAT MISSY, if you don't want our REALLY good advice in not drinking that glass, we'll just leave then

* puts hat on*

GOOD DAY, MISS

*goes away slamming the door behind*

*grumble,grumble*Hopesheendsupinabedwithadragonjus tsoshelearnsherlesson*grumble,grumble*
    Last edited by originalMeteorologist; 06-07-2011 at 09:17 PM.

That Lecherous Old Billiard lexavian's Avatar

Noooooo, not her little khajiiti heart!

Katia: realize that most adults that can handle their alcohol want to drink it. You have put her out a bit before this, it's reasonable for her not to drink water. Plus, it proves her confidence in you that she doesn't need to drink water. It's like when a dad tells a kid that he's not going to let go of the kid's bike when teaching him to ride and then he does let go anyway. And you know what that kid usually does? He rides that bike like no person has ever ridden a bike before! Ok, maybe not that good, but he still does well!

EDIT: going to just add this bit in again from my last post, just to make sure it gets seen/remembered

Command in case she does drink it:
    >... Damn not again. Wait, .... is that... some royal robes?
    Last edited by lexavian; 06-07-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    Avatar by me, scratchified by ashdenej.

You should be able to taste anything else in the water if it's not just water and then just not drink it. Those other times when you got drunk you knew what you were drinking and wanted to drink so that you could bury your misery. You aren't miserable right now, and it's not like the second a drop of alcohol touches your tongue you instantly transform into your Super Bacchanalian Demon Forme. It only looked like it for comedic effect. You have the ability to not drink weird water.
    Last edited by Wheeeeeeatthins; 06-07-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Even if you don't believe us you can't disbelieve your own nose Katia. I trust you are familiar with the scent of alcohol, rum to be specific, even if the liquid itself is clear.
    ...Think about it like this, remember when Trevaia gave you that glass of water and acted like it was some magical confidence-giving potion? It's the same principal. Quill-Weave felt comfortable discretely pouring the contents of her flask in her water glass because she believed in you, and I'd say the trust she placed in you was rewarded.

As to why she felt the need to spike her drink/carry around a flask of clear rum in the first place? ...She did mention to you that she drinks a lot didn't she?
    Just because she doesn't go on embarrassing/illegal benders the moment she takes so much as a sip of alcohol does not necessarily preclude her being an alcoholic.
    Addiction's a powerful thing Katia, but you know what's even more powerful? Forgiveness.

If she can still have faith in you after you trashed her room and brought progressively stranger men home two nights in a row, surely you can overlook this?
    Last edited by TheFinalWraith; 06-07-2011 at 09:25 PM.

DON'T RUIN THIS FOR US KATIA
    DON'T DRINK HER WATER
    JUST DON'T DO IT

>....drink it.

this isn't even my oc Jacquerel's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

We can't have these despicable head voices blackening the name of our good friend, down the whole thing in one gulp just to prove them wrong
    Your friend would never do something like that, would she!

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Kaz. You magnificent bastard.

I'll be over here in the corner, crying.
    ["Art"]Want to talk to adventurers? Come join us!Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by lexavian View Post
    Command in case she does drink it:
    >... Damn not again. Wait, .... is that... some royal robes?
    ...If this happened, wouldn't she go into shock or something? She seems to be getting better at dealing with royalty (sort of) but...

...Also, I'm too afraid to suggest anything right now. It may lead to disaster, somehow. Even if we get her to not drink the water, SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN, I KNOW IT.
    Last edited by MysteryJack; 06-07-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    Chumhandle: shockwaveSurrealist
    Thanks to Squiggles for the avatar.

KATIA THAT WOULD BE IMPOLITE AND NOT PROPER MANNERS. YOU DON'T WANT PLATE-STABBING COUNTESS TO GET ANGRY AT YOU. ASK FOR ANOTHER GLASS OF MILK.

The Random Number God Dermonster's Avatar

--> Katia, She is drinking water. She kept her promise.

It's just that that water is about 60% rum as of 2 minuets after she got it.

--> Quillweave, Chug water.
    Last edited by Dermonster; 06-07-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    Ask me a question Here!
    My FanFics:

cleverChumhandle Laservisioncat's Avatar

There is no logical reason for you to be freaking out about this, just nonchalantly drink the water. It's just water. Look, it's even transparent!

>Amulet: realize your on a cat, thereby causing damage to the cat before she can drink her liquid in a glass

Katia didnt you break a lot of promises to quill weave before? What without the whole klatch business? Don't you think she may be feeling really nervous about this whole party thing, since you proved to be very unreliable? So nervous in fact, that it would be reasonable to assume that she may have spiked her drink with vodka to calm her nerves? Katia, you are putting a lot of stress on her just for being here. Don't screw it up now just because you want to believe someone is somehow perfect. Don't drink the water. Wait for a waiter or whatever to come by and ask for some milk.

> Katia: well, okay then, take a sip of Quill-Weave's water - but, just to be safe, before you drink take a deep sniff of the liquid to make absolutely sure it's not alcohol...

...and, since you seem to be a featherweight when it comes to booze, become mildly buzzed by merely inhaling fumes. Oh, welllih *hic* ih coulda ben worrsse..

Pronouns
    he/him/his

> Katia: decide you'd rather wash down the cake with more cake.
    I am sometimes this guy:

Doctor Gobblesworth ViniVidiVici's Avatar

>Kat: embrace the truth: life's a bitch.

A scum above space-time. distainfulCatalyst's Avatar

I seem to recall that Quill-Weave finished her first glass and is now consuming a second. Now, it's quite possible she spiked her second glass as well, but I don't recall having seen that. Suppose she hasn't, though, and we're going into a panic over nothing?
    I would be delighted if I could just scrap this account and make a new one that doesn't have a stupid name. Sadly, there's a rule specifically stating I cannot. I could be happier about that.

Abyss staring contest champion

> Well, she might not have been lying, but she said she eats with the countess fairly often. It's possible that one of the servers didn't know that she wanted water tonight, and brought her some kind of clear alcoholic beverage instead. Or they might know, but they're racists who think it's funny to mess up peoples' orders, like serving milk in a saucer just because somebody looks slightly like a cat. I wouldn't put it past them to mess with her order just because she's an Argonian. Or maybe it's just that one guy. But either way the point here is that it's probably safer to just wait until you get a chance to ask for more milk.
    I hereby acknowledge that any of the preceeding words might possibly be nonsensical, insane, illogical, or just plain weird.

Thinker of Thoughts WillyDeWulfe's Avatar

Katia, it seems inevitable that you're going to grab Quill-Weave's glass and chug it. Do me one favor though. Before you down the "water" take a good sniff and tell me if anything smells odd.

Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast