MSPA Forums
Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888 ... LastLast

Thread: TROLLSLUM/SBURBPLAY GENERAL CHAT 6: When The Bandwagons Rollin Don't Come A Trollin

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Re: TROLLSLUM/SBURBPLAY GENERAL CHAT 6: When The Bandwagons Rollin Don't Come A Troll

Pfft. I just realised I made Lepori wear her Strife specibus weapons all the time. Her sprite probably should have regular shoes.

Other than that I'm pretty satisfied with her now. I really do like her more than my first troll. :3
    3DS friend code: 3625-8807-3994
    http://dragcave.net/image/J1q4k.gif

I'll unveil your flawed logic Strider's Avatar

Re: TROLLSLUM/SBURBPLAY GENERAL CHAT 6: When The Bandwagons Rollin Don't Come A Troll

Either you misread my post, or I didn't word it correctly. Allow me to clarify. Upon reaching your Denizen, you make The Choice, and whether because of, or in spite of it, you free your Denizen and fight with the forces of Derse, as your allies.

"My intentions are what I make of them."

ugh
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Either you misread my post, or I didn't word it correctly. Allow me to clarify. Upon reaching your Denizen, you make The Choice, and whether because of, or in spite of it, you free your Denizen and fight with the forces of Derse, as your allies.
    but, why.

there is quite literally no point to doing that. derse wants to destroy the medium. as in, stop you from reaching your new universe. the players would be forced to faff around on their own planets/derse forever. they wouldn't be able to claim their reward and have a universe to shape to their own whims. sure, they could try flying off into paradox space or some shit, but wouldn't derse want to stop them from doing that anyway??? why would they do that when they could have their own universe??? allying with derse is completely illogical, why would you do it.

i get that allying with them is an interesting idea in the ohohohoho fuck you game mechanics sense, but it just. why. why. your players would be shooting themselves in the foot.

thinking about star wars too much + thinking about trollrp too much = pixelscribblz

WHAT IS THY BIDDING. PAUSE. MY MASTER.
    Last edited by scintillatingMoniker; 07-15-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Well, I suppose its been a while since I've shown my face, huh?
    Mmmm, when I get my computer back I plan to do some serious spriting and troll rehashing. Got some lameys in my crew I need fixin'.

Bandwagon related:
    Galvan: Macekind. Only for mashing puny skull.
    Sirten: Whipkind. Cattling, in his case- Gaming.
    Merzky: Daggerkind. Mugging, murder, other thug stuff.
    Sumala: 2xBladekind. Hardcore cuttin'.
    Berrus: Canekind. Satisfactory delivery of asswhoopin's, old man imitations.
    Naymnn: Polekind. Pole dancing???
    Gryahl: Firekind. Cooking, cauterizing wounds?
    Merten: Shovelkind. Burying inconvenient incriminating evidence.

Troll sketches and bonus grub fun. Terrible quality due to webcam photos and general lazy artistness.

I'll unveil your flawed logic Strider's Avatar

@ScinitillatingMoniker: xD

@Thunder Reign: Actually, the idea was to make a session that has a game that is the reverse of a normal one where you HAVE to ally with Derse in order to get your universe, and then fight the Black King in order to actually get there, but not kill him. Although that last bit is still a bit sketchy and totally not part of the original intended scenario.

"My intentions are what I make of them."

Pronouns
    thon

Quote Originally Posted by Tataudu View Post

hi tataudu!! i remember you! your trolls were always pretty interesting. nice drawings

when prospit loses the war, black king starts the reckoning

what is the use of advancing the efforts of the inevitable opposition

you trap yourself in a power-leveling time crunch that you can't realistically make it out of
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Jervous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataudu View Post

hi tataudu!! i remember you! your trolls were always pretty interesting. nice drawings :)
    Oh hey sup. Thanks for the nice words <333
    You got on fine without me right? I hope so. People all up and missing me in this shit would be weird.

Back to trolls:
    Having a Troll character actually being in the Alternian Military rather than avoiding conscription at all costs isn't anything new, right? No? Good.
    How's this sound for everyone?
    Yl'daan Alpgue is about 12 sweeps old, Rusty Red (#572722) blood, not terribly loyal to the hemospectrum but still respectful of superiors. He's something of an artist in that he spent most of his pre-military life getting into fights and using other trolls blood as ink for his tattoos. Now, in the military, he lifts big things, crushes skulls, and occasionally paints warscenes in his downtime.

Shouldn't he be in space though?????
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Someplace Else I'll get back to you on the specifics

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    when prospit loses the war, black king starts the reckoning

what is the use of advancing the efforts of the inevitable opposition

you trap yourself in a power-leveling time crunch that you can't realistically make it out of
    Actually, the black king starts the reckoning when Derse wins, not when Prospit loses. IRC it is the white king's sceptre that calls the meteors. Since Prospit is doomed to failure, so say all sprites, I can see a group of players trying to defeat the white king and take the sceptre before Derse does to keep it in safer hands.

Of course such a plan would be doomed to failure since the reckoning needs to start to send the ectoclones and all the other goodies back to the homeplanet. But the players wouldn't know that.
    "Most people lie to themselves to keep sane" ~The Necromancer

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Quote Originally Posted by Blank View Post
    when Derse wins, not when Prospit loses
    And these are somehow not the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOfNerd View Post
    when Derse wins, not when Prospit loses
    And these are somehow not the same thing?
    No, there is a slight difference. The plan assumes that Derse needs to get the sceptre, not just defeat the white king to actually win.

Actually, the whole thing would work better with shenanigans, rather than direct opposition, much like the players are supposed to be able to use jack to neutralise the black queens without fighting her directly.
    Last edited by Blank; 07-15-2011 at 05:32 PM.

there's no definite indication that the white king's sceptre is required

i sort of figured the reckoning would normally be initiated because the forces of Derse no longer had anything to live for after vanquishing their only enemies and completing their purpose

either way, SBURB Jack Noir may have only needed the white sceptre because he chopped the black one in half.
    Last edited by Fishman; 07-15-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hussie, on SBURB titles
    They can only have one syllable. Any that has more than one syllable is automatically not good.

Functionally Illiterate PrussianMoose's Avatar
    Land of Mountains and No Air Conditioning
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

And then there was an art dump:

Characters belong to DragonLuminary and Katrika!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Hey, guys, I made a new troll. I hope you like him. His name is Lahzer Behams and he likes LASERS.

His horns are dragons, but they are also LASERS. He has red and blue blood, too. He has to wear special glasses because his blood is made of LASERS and if he takes off his glasses he can shoot LASER blood from his eyes. He can also shoot lasers from his hands and mouth if he wants to. His symbol is this but it's black like his suit so you can't see it. (The symbol is LASERS.)

He has many hobbies and interests, and they all involve LASERS. His strife specibus is LASERkind. He has a LASER gun that shoots LASERS which split into seven smaller LASERS so he can shoot seven people at once and kill them with LASERS because he never misses. He also has a LASER katana that also shots LASERS that can cut through anything even diamonds and steel. He also carries a LASER pointer, just in case. (It can call down an orbital strike of LASERS.)

He is also a great musician. He plays a LASER guitar and he's so good that he gets all the bitches. Sometimes he makes light shows with his LASERS.

Because he has red and blue blood, he is both a low-blood and a high-blood, so everyone gets along with him when he wants to. He is a loner, though, but that's okay, because he can always kill the imperial drones with his LASERS. He once dated Terezi, Vriska, and Feferi, but he dumped them because they didn't have enough LASERS. But they all still want him (and his LASERS). He also beat Sollux in a duel with LASERS and now Sollux wants him, too.

His lusus is himself from the future. His future self built a time machine with LASERS and went back in time to raise himself. He helped himself gain full mastery of his powers even as a wiggler, so he has all the LASER power. All of it. His lusus-self is pretty chill most of the time, but when they work together, no one can stop them (or their LASERS).

His trolltag is bitchinLasers and he "doesn't type with a quirk because he's too cool for that shit."

Also: LASERS.
    Last edited by Captain Whosit; 07-15-2011 at 06:33 PM.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Quotes from the ancient times:

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

needs moar LASERS yo. >:U
    Look at this conveniently centered signature. Click it.

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

LASER ! caution

Prepare to Limbo your way through all these lasersNODON'TFALLDOWNALLOFTHEM.

The upside-down guy BewareOfNerd's Avatar
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Sakura: SWOOOOOOOON desu

I shouldn't be laughing so much. The fact that the image is a low quality jpeg is icing on the cake.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

The fact that the image is a low quality jpeg is icing on the LASERS.
    I think that's what you meant.

But I don't know. You think it needs more artifacts?
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Quotes from the ancient times:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Whosit View Post
    Laserguy McMarysuePants
    i love you
    tumblr

trolls