MSPA Forums
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CHUMROLL 2: (Traditional Rude Joke Regarding Trollslum)

Chronically Hilarious darkArisen's Avatar

Re: CHUMROLL 2: A Low-Fat Alternative to Trollslum

>Be the first non-insert in a while.

wow looks like someone actually has some fucking creativity around here

>Don't be rude!

yeah okay like thats going to work

Your name is VESTA ARDERE, and you are SIXTEEN YEARS OLD. You live just outside of Phoenix, Arizona in the suburbs. Your house is a single-floor RANCH-STYLE house, and you live there with your only guardian, YOUR DAD.

Your DAD is a HISTORY PROFESSOR at ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY. He never stops talking about HISTORY, and it kind of makes you sick. To make things worse, your whole house is kind of like a MUSEUM. Your DAD has collected many different ANTIQUES over his lifetime, and he puts them in little DISPLAY CASES all over the house. You can barely move without running into something VALUABLE.

As for things you yourself enjoy, well, there aren't many. You're kind of an INTROVERT, because most things in the world actually PISS YOU OFF, especially PEOPLE. You mostly stay inside your house and send hate mail to people on the INTERNET, which of course means that you don't have too many FRIENDS. You also enjoy video games, but not ones that are too challenging because they are IRRITATING and a WASTE OF TIME. You enjoy puzzle games (or really any kind of puzzle) because there is always a solution.

Also, you have felt a strange attraction to FIRE your entire life. You love living in the HEAT, and sometimes when you don't want to internet, you actually GO OUTSIDE and just SIT IN THE SUN. When you don't feel like going outside, sometimes you will curl up in a CHAIR with a good BOOK and just waste away the day in front of your FIREPLACE.
    Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is SHOTGUNKIND, mostly because that's one of the few things you can find laying around the house that seems remotely threatening.

Your FETCH MODUS is MATCH, where everything in your specibus is put onto two cards, the cards are all shuffled, and you have to find the matching pair of the item that you want in order to get the item.

If you ever played a STUPID GAME, you would be the KNIGHT OF FLAME in the Land of HEAT and TRAPS, and your CONSORTS would be STUPID AND UGLY DONKEYS.

Your CHUMHANDLE is heatedTemperament and you type like you really dont give a shit because lets face it you dont
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...ritesocute.png darkArisen's list of fan stuff http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...ritesocute.png

Chronically Hilarious darkArisen's Avatar

>Oh, whoops. Be ANOTHER self-insert.

Hasn't everyone gotten tired of self-inserts?

>They probably have. But we don't really care.

oh. okay then.

Your name is CORA LARSON and you are 19 YEARS OLD.

You are a very... INTERESTING person. More often than not, you are SARCASTIC with a DRY SENSE OF HUMOR, and people tend to take most of what you say as an insult, as opposed to a joke. Other times, you are very HAPPY and OUTGOING, and it is hard to catch you without a smile on your face. And, last but not least, you are KIND OF CREEPY. You love physical contact (not in the dirty way, you pervs!), and more often than not, you can be found invading someone's personal space. You're not an AWFUL PERSON, however, and if they ask you to back off, you will. Which reminds me that you're kind of INSECURE about a lot of things. You will be overly CREEPY or SARCASTIC, and then later you will APOLOGIZE for behaving that way, even if NO ONE CARES.

You live in a BASEMENT CONDO in your house, which is kind of sweet. When you moved into your latest home, your MOTHER only got a two-bedroom TOWNHOUSE, so she just gave you the ENTIRE BASEMENT. Your SISTER, however likes to take advantage of the fact that HALF OF YOUR ROOM was forced to become the FAMILY ROOM because your MOTHER felt awkward giving you TOO MUCH SPACE. You pretty much like your ROOM, and you like it better when it's QUIET.

Your MOTHER is a homely woman, and is really very KIND. She has this weird obsession with CLEANING and is TERRIFIED of becoming a HOARDER. Because of this, she makes you clean your ROOM often, and when you don't, she will. (This usually involves in things getting LOST, or even GIVEN AWAY.) She has a small TEMPER, but you never really see it, and she is very SOCIAL. She is also NEVER ON TIME.

Your SISTER is kind of a bitch. No, scratch that. She is a bitch. She is RUDE and always needs ATTENTION. Every once in a while, you catch her in a GOOD MOOD, but most of the time she does her best to make your life MISERABLE, including KICKING YOU WHILE YOU'RE DOWN. She covers it up in front of your MOTHER, but everyone really knows how she is.

Among the things you LIKE are the stereotypical NERD things. You like ANIME, COSPLAY, MANGA, and even the nerdier things like FANTASY and ADVENTURE BOOKS. You play VIDEO GAMES, but you're more CASUAL and mostly stick to ROLE-PLAY and PUZZLE games. You really like the arts of DRAWING and SEWING, but you're not very good at EITHER. You're still trying to LEARN, though!

The things you DISLIKE are people who are STUPID. You're kind of a LIBERAL and a little NONRELIGIOUS, so things can get a little DIFFICULT for you. You never really get too MAD at anyone or anything, instead preferring to just LET IT GO. You do have a TEMPER, though, and that's why you try to stay so CALM all the time. You also have a long list of IRRATIONAL FEARS that include, but are not limited to: ANIMALS/INSECTS with more than four or less than two legs, things with TENTACLES or TENTACLE-LIKE appendages, SUNFLOWERS, HEIGHTS, and BLOOD. You also dislike being MOCKED because of how ridiculously LARGE your CHEST is.

If you were to play a DUMB GAME, you would be the SYLPH OF BREATH in the Land of HILLS and RIVERS, and your CONSORTS would be DANCING and CUDDLY BEARS. You would also dream on PROSPIT.

Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is FLAGKIND, meaning you flight with a six-foot metal pole with weighted tips and a silk square-like thing attached to it. So what if it's flamboyant? Raise your hand if you've been hit with a flag. Yeah, that's what I thought. It hurts.

Your FETCH MODUS is CLEAVAGE, meaning you have to pull the item out of your bra. How it all fits in there without changing your appearance, you'll never know, but whatever.

Your CHUMHANDLE is irrelevantParadox and You tend to type in propper grammar at first. then the more tired you get, you start caring less and less about actually capitalizing things.
    Last edited by darkArisen; 11-07-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...ritesocute.png darkArisen's list of fan stuff http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z...ritesocute.png

I cant see any images in the ripped sprite index!

PANIC!
    http://i.imgur.com/eDmUg.png
    Dian Martin, Nurse of Blood. aphoristicBloodbanker [AB]

Your name is BIG M - or, at least, that's the name you go by - and you're not very talkative. On Pesterchum, your handle is marginallyTalkative, and you speak tersely. You belong to a sinister group known as the Mull Berries, but in the past you've worked for others. You use the needlekind strife specibus, but it's the medical kind that you utilise.

You are the Seer of Fate, ironically enough.

Concept Art:

Too long; Did Not Read:

Other characters: Sursus Hilare.
    Adam Webber.
    Jack Møller.
    The Baker.
    Gavial Caitor.
    The Reaper.
    Waxen Baron.
    Last edited by ashdenej; 02-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.

No Longer a Sandvich King Cobalt's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I can't believe after all this time having Anne in an RP, I didn't post a profile of her in the chumroll. Oh well, you guys can have the most updated info about her now!

> Be the girl with memory loss

Uhh... You might want to say that was a single incident. That accident was over a year ago.

> Fine. Be the girl who suffered amnesia once

Your name is Anne Davis. At least that's what everyone said it's always been. You're 100% sure though that you are a 15 year old Human Female.

You suffered AMNESIA about a year ago after an accident that injured you and killed your MOM. You fully recovered except for the fact you could not remember some of your life before the car crash. You couldn't have known this, but the car crash was caused by your MOM swerving out of the way of a SBURB-CAUSED METEOR. After you recovered, you had to live with your DAD, who you're pretty sure never loved you and divorced your MOM shortly after you were "born." Your DAD works for a BIG AGRICULTURAL COMPANY and is pretty much in charge of most things on the property. The company lets him keep a house here too. The company pays him quite a lot to boss around everyone else at the CORN FARM. You really hate corn, since it's how your DAD, who never even talks to you, manages to make money without lifting a finger.

Apparently, you were very GIRLY several years ago, before the accident. These days though, you go BLUH at the rainbows and unicorns that you apparently used to like. You're not into this stuff anymore. You're often BORED these days, since your DAD never has anything for you to do. When you're bored, you usually just chat with your FRIENDS on Pesterchum, or throw DARTS at the dartboard on your door. You've gotten really good in the last few months, and can get a pretty consistent bulls-eye. You sometimes put your DAD's face on the dartboard. This led to your Strife Specibus being set to DARTKIND, and your Fetch Modus to be DARTBOARD (Cards appear on a dartboard. You get the item the dart hits). Your post-accident interests include CHEMISTRY as well. You have quite the collection of chemical compounds. You use them to make various substances, including GUNPOWDER, THERMITE, and STRONG ACIDS. Of course they are dangerous! It's not like you would use these substances to hurt someone. Or something...

You've also taken a big interest in VIDEO GAMES lately, since there isn't exactly very much else to do but use your computer when you're in the middle of the country with a boring DAD. So yeah, you can consider yourself a gamer girl. You even have a TF2 poster in your room, but the recent weird weapons and F2P noobs have turned you off of that game.

You were somewhat naive after memory loss. You were a bit too trusting, and you sometimes couldn't tell if someone is lying to you. Your experiences on the internet lately have quickly changed this, now you only really trust your CHUMS with information about you. You're not very good with sarcasm, since you are still having a bit of trouble relearning it after your memory was lost.

You have a pet RABBIT named NIBBLER, at least that's what you renamed him. You had him long before the accident. He's growing old now, and he will die soon. Probably around the time SBURB comes out.

In SBURB, you are the WITCH OF TIME, in the LAND OF SAND AND FIRE, dreaming on DERSE.

Your chumhandle is chemicalAmnesia and you type normally. You do tend to forget the right word for something every so often.

Since she's already well-established in a session, I have written up a lot more info about her backstory. I'll just post it here:

Also, she has accumulated a lot of images. I'll spoiler these too:

TL;DR

like a cooler lex luthor scientificBlues's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashdenej View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlade View Post
    I cant see any images in the ripped sprite index!
    What browser are you using?

E: Hold on, it's not showing up for me, either, and it was working a couple of days ago. I don't think the problem is at your end.
    It's not, it seems to be majhost-wide. For now, this link will get you the base sheet and I'll go diving for the other rips on request. I think I've got 'em in a folder somewhere.

ash i'm sorry but i literally love your characters
    at first i was a little nervous by how short the introductions were but omg they're so colorful and full of life and personality ; ~;

i guess the only issue i have that comes to mind is Big M.... where are her eyesssssssss why doesn't she have eyes- can she see? is that just like.. a stylistic thing or
    (but then again, i am shallow and her design is so pretty otherwise i am willing to overlook that)

i wonder what the mull berries is about? i guess because theres not much known about big m at all she has the highest chance of being overpowered/sue-y. and i guess the baker being unable to play s***b would be explained if you ever roleplayed her? don't mind me just editing my own post a million times

for sursus, the land of 'lost unmarried men and dames' seems a little bit of a mouthful for land names, but i'm not too sure on that?
    Last edited by Veriama; 10-08-2011 at 08:06 AM.

Big M does not have any eyes, no - check her concept art tab, haha. It was originally a stylistic choice, but then I ran with it, and it's become something of an in-joke with me and Zephyrkit.

Mm, I'd say that she'd be killed if caught off-guard by somebody sufficiently powerful, but she tends to stick with Don Huel, who's profile I should really put up. Her official job description is "bodyguard", but it's a two-way symbiotic relationship.

The Baker cannot play SBURB because she is too busy being in an adventure! Big M is also in this adventure, if you're interested - it explains a bit about their characters and personalities over the course of the story.

And I'd meant to lengthen the introductions, but having seen others writing four pages on a pretty dull character, I thought I'd hold off for a bit, as nothing seemed particularly necessary to add in.

Also, before I forget - thank you very much for that high praise!

Sursus' land name is like that because it's poking fun at those who demand rigorous compliance with land rules - look at the acronym, heh. LOLUMAD?
    Last edited by ashdenej; 10-08-2011 at 08:15 AM.

It looks like majhost is back in action, so the link on the first page is once again active and full of bases and rips and all sorts of things!

If there's anything you need from a flash that you can't find there, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll rip it for you. (at my discretion, of course! i ain't pullin' out music tracks, you can buy those from whatpumpkin.)

Concept Art:

Too long; Did Not Read:

Other characters: Sursus Hilare.
    Adam Webber.
    Jack Møller.
    The Baker.
    Gavial Caitor.
    Big M.
    Waxen Baron.
    Last edited by ashdenej; 02-11-2012 at 11:24 AM.

Scandinavia! Aarhus, Denmark to be exact.

Your name is Nathan 'Nate' Strauss, and you apparently don't like wearing shoes.

You live in the small country of Denmark, where exactly, you don't know, you just know it's on the coast somewhere, that's all that matters to you.
    Recent events have caused you to be left without any kind of school, so you got all the spare time you need to pursuit your interests.
    Said interest include being glued to the computer for hours a day, though, when you're not at the PC, you tend to be walking around in the rich nature area that surrounds your remote house.

You live as a lone-child with your mother, but you don't really speak with her much come to think of it. Your personality depends quite a lot on the situration. Sometimes being rather serious about things, even when they happen on the internet, but you can also be joking around, which tends to make people think that you don't take them serious enough. You hate when that happens.
    You also tend to spend time reading novels, but it's getting rarer and rarer as your friends on the computer take more and more of your interest, you really enjoy talking with them, even if they're on the other side of the planet.

Despite your somewhat "Busy" schedule, you've learnt to use a weapon known as the Quaterstaff quite efficiently, or at least you like to think of it as that as you haven't really had anyone to compare nor fight with.

Your chumhandle is foreignDunes and you Write perfectly normal, despite messing up with punctuation once in a while. :v

Summary;

Last edited by Ocfos; 10-28-2011 at 04:57 PM.
    Everything of importance is in the spoiler below.
    Currently on pesterchum as tiresomeKleptomaniac - Throw Khia Nemensi a pester! c:

Oof, finally posting my fanrace.

> Be the psychic space....elves....something.

I'm really sorry for the rough sketch

The Edralin are a psychic species primarily originating from the White Mountain regions, located near the northern poles of their homeworld, Niradi. Though they are capable of standing upright, they have been known to travel on all their limbs, especially when speed or stealth is required. The Edralin are known for their multijointed and fully pivoting limbs (four arms and two legs) which they use to great effect in hiding (i.e. cramming themselves into small, improbable spaces) from the rancorous predators of White Mountain. Their primary talent, though, are their psychic abilities made possible through their hair-like appendages that actually function as highly specialized organs. Edralin typically sheathe their 'hair' in woven cloth to protect it, as any damage to their hair can result in permanent loss of their psychic abilities. These abilities mainly consist of being able to sense the presence of other minds, motivations and feelings of other sapient species, and empathy and telepathy with fellow Edralin.

Edralin are a fairly secretive race and keep to themselves. They have built enormous repositories of natural knowledge and share any new information through psychic kin linkages. Along with social customs, rituals and their own native history, these knowledge are stored in the minds of specialized Edralin matriarchs, literally referred to as the Mothers. The Mothers allow for a highly-centralized form of ruling; interestingly enough, despite their authority being acknowledged as nothing but supreme truth and despite a totalitarian censure of forbidden or dangerous knowledge, individual talents and abilities are still highly-prized. Danem, the coming-of-age ritual, is a pilgrimage that must be undertaken by each aspiring Edralin if they wish to enter society as full adults. Those who have completed the journey and acquired new, productive knowledge are allowed to paint themselves with their own chosen pattern, signifying maturity. Those who are unpainted are generally treated as juveniles and are not permitted full standing within Edralin communities.

Relationships are monogamous and taken very seriously by the Edralin. While an individual is allowed to entertain multiple paramours or partners, s/he is not expected to settle and reproduce unless full psychic compatibility has been ascertained with one, and only one, partner. The process of finding the perfect mate typically takes decades -- which doesn't really matter that much, seeing as reproduction usually results in the mental dissolution of both participants. They're not in a hurry to die, gosh.

Haaaa yeah there's still a lot of ground to cover (language! culture! arts! something i forgot!) but generally, this probably serves as a p. good introduction to my fanrace. Probably ;:[
    Last edited by momatoes; 10-23-2011 at 01:54 PM.
    Hey there.

Team of Exploding Penguins PrinnySquad's Avatar

Sup, relatively new here, despite the sign-up date Hoping to get involved with a SBURB RP at some point

Your name is Johnathan Gulinson. Occasionally you answer to Ulysses Abendroth, but only when you're LARPing, your incredibly secret shame; well it's somewhat shameful to you.

You currently reside just outside of Birmingham, England. You have just finished high school, and are pondering what to do with your life; mostly it has been hanging around surfing the internet and reading novels, though you play the occasional video game. None of them seem to hold your interest for long however...

You live alone with your Father, though honestly, you don't really see much of him; he's usually off at some musical. He usually forces you to go with him, thought you've made your distaste for musicals quite clear: they're such unrefined nonsense, in your opinion. You much prefer things like Shakespeare, which are much more dignified, or so you think.

In your rare(ha!) spare time, you do a little bit of fencing, having decided that rapierKind is the only specibus elegant enough for a gentleman such as yourself. You also play Magic: The Gathering in the rare occasion, though your interest in it has been waning as of late, and you've been finding the people you play with to be insufferable. Needless to say, your often arrogant manner and scornful derision of things you deem unworthy of your time...which is a lot of things... means you have a hard time making friends that can stand you for long periods of time. You do generally try to be polite though.

Your other big interest is vampires, though you've never been able to explain why. It was one of the things that got you vaguely interested in Magic - one of the cards inspired you to change your pesterchum handle, even - and you spend a good deal of time reading about/role-playing them, though you would never admit the latter under the strictest of torture. Still, you find them absolutely fascinating.

Your fetch modus is a simple fencing modus: you simply have to perform the fencing motion shown on the card. This a) let's you show off and b) is kind of simply...though you have broken things on occassion trying to retrieve things from this modus.

Your pesterhandle is bloodchiefAscendant and you type in what you feel is a refined and dignified manner, without swearing; though this tends to all go out the window when you get stressed or extremely fucking irritated, when your typing just goes all down hill

tl;dr:

Sort of liked the idea of someone that as such a keen interest in things like vampires having a 'Of Life' title
    Last edited by PrinnySquad; 10-24-2011 at 01:11 PM.

> Be the self insert

awww dog, that shit is way too mainstream

> Deal with being mainstream

I suppose I'm gonna have to, dog

Your name is GABE RUHELM, and you're just TOO LEGIT TO QUIT. Recently, you turned the ripe old AGE OF 15. Congratulations, jackass.

You like to establish that, yeah, YOU HAVE A DUDE NAME. You think it's DAMN COOL, brother. Those government stooges think they can just make ignorant cookie-cutter people all acting like the same shitty robots, and your name is just a big ol' middle finger to them. God, you HATE THE MAN.

You wear your trademark BLUE SUNGLASSES on your head all day, every day, 365 days a year. Some of your friends have never seen you with them off your head. You've never actually worn your sunglasses ON YOUR FACE, to be honest. That's too MAINSTREAM FOR YOU.

Okay, you admit, you DABBLE in the art of HIPSTERING. You only listen to bands that NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HEARD ABOUT and you don't like to shop where A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO. It's the corporations, man. They're gonna steal your fucking soul.

Your INTERESTS include THE FINE ARTS, EPIC ROLEPLAYING and BEING A WISE GUY. You're awesome at all three. You love to DRAW FURRIES and SEW FURSUITS. But not like that, you freak. You would LARP, but in real life you have a JUMBLED WAY OF SPEAKING that would probably fuck with your ability to roleplay without MAJORLY SUCKING. You generally aren't interested in things YOU AREN'T GOOD AT. You know very well how to GROOM YOUR OWN EGO and are careful about not showing it.

You give yourself the image of the LOVEABLE IDIOT and you PLAY THE PART DAMN WELL, SON. Of course you're smart enough to know that the foamy soap doesn't taste like cool whip. Of course you know that, no, greasing the slip-n-slide with mayonnaise will not make you travel at light speed. You think it's SORT OF LIKE ROLEPLAYING. It's fun to pretend you're something you're not. In all actuality, you're EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. What's the fun in that though? Here's a hint: nothiiiiiiing.

You are LOYAL TO A FAULT. You consider it your DEFINING TRAIT. Not something exactly to be proud of, but you think loyalty is the noblest of virtues. If you start something, YOU WILL FINISH IT. If you make a promise, YOU WILL KEEP IT. You sort of have an honor code when it comes to that.

You have sort of a SICK SENSE OF HUMOR that makes your friends wonder why they're friends with you. You like to CROSS THE LINE between funny and offensive. You probably got that from your DAD, who has an even WORSE SENSE OF HUMOR than you do. It's like a fine art.

You live with your MOM and your DOG, EZE. His full name is EZEKIEL, but you were very young when you received him and had a hard time pronouncing such a name. When you are not in the custody of your mom in her TINY URBAN APARTMENT, you live with your DAD in his FANCY SUBURBAN HOME. Sometimes you resent him for casting you from the house you grew up in, but he's the sort of guy YOU JUST CAN'T HATE. Generally, you GET ALONG BEST with your dog.

Your FETCH MODUS is BRACELET. Each item is sorted based on cost and size to a certain colored band on your arm. The most costly and largest items get stored in your WHITE WATCH, and the least costly and smallest in your BLACK STUDDED ARMBAND. Everything else in between gets sorted among your VARIOUS RUBBER ARM BANDS. Your STRIFE SPECIBUS is BELTKIND. This isn't the most savory strife specibus, as you tend to often LOOK LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND. You've learned to wear shorts underneath your pants for maximum damage control.

If you were to play a game called SBURB, you would be the SYLPH OF WORLD. Your planet would be the LAND OF HURRICANES AND TREMORS and you would DREAM ON DERSE. Your WEB BROWSER of choice and DENIZEN is Catoblepas.

Your chumhandle is hereticalFortitude and you find that talking in a manner that's equally eloquent and chill tends to fuck with those you converse with the most, brotha

TL;DR

STILL THE BEST 1973 Lazer Ilitenter's Avatar

>Be the robot expert that doesn't know anything about robots
    no.
    >Be the robot expert who knows all about fictional robots
    no.
    >uh... Be the kid
    no.
    >Um
    fuck fine if youll shut your trap ill do the whatever the thing is your asking

Your name is GARTH WALSTROM and honestly you could not give less of a fuck.

About what? You name it. You're just not a pleasant person to be around. If someone isn't talking about something you like you refuse to pay attention to them. You've never been able to explain it, because you've never given enough of a shit about that psychosemantic crap. You simply. Do. Not. Give. A. FUCK.

Oh, but yeah there are a few things you care about you guess. Robots, mostly. Robots and any work featuring robots. For some reason (that once again you don't care enough to go into) you've had a close connection to robots bordering on FETISHISTIC. Probably not even "bordering on" at this point. Cyborgs are acceptable too. When you die you plan on having your brain removed and put into a robot once the technology is available. You like SCI-FI, and CYBERPUNK works such as BLADE RUNNER, GHOST IN THE SHELL, and ROCKET STRIKE THE ANIMATED SERIES. You have this idealistic future setting in your head where all of the buildings are decrepit and there's a constant acid rain coming down on the city and everything is lit by the fires coming out of the factories.

You're also kind of a fan of VIDEO GAMES. Mostly video games featuring ROBOTS. You're very much an elietist when it comes to video gaming. You refuse to play on anyting but a PC, and you refuse to buy any video games. In fact, you're more of a fan of discussing how much you'd never buy a video game than you are of playing video games. As is probably expected from a PC gamer, you're kind of really good with COMPUTERS. You have your own version of PESTERCHUM you were able to intigrate with your games as an alternate in-game chat client. You also like to mod fetch moduses, though that doesn't seem to be going very well. Your current fetch modus is an unholy abomination of at least twelve other moduses. You are nigh incapable of retrieving even the simplest item from it. You are also fairly good at PHOTOGRAPHY, though you will never admit it. You'll go on and on about your HIGH END DIGITAL CAMERAS and how it PISSES YOU OFF TO NO END to see someone who's not you using one.

You are not a friendly person. You have never been a friendly person, and you don't give a fuck why. Just based on the way you treat them, you would not be able to tell your best friend from your worst enemy. It's almost like friend and enemy mean the same thing in your vocabulary. There are a few people you talk to on Pesterchum that you'll treat nicer than others, but you don't consider them your friends. Your philosophy is that you've never met any of these people and no matter how nice they are they'll never be your friends.

Your chumhandle is amateurRoboticist and you also dont give a shit about typing correctli and wont bother to fix spelling errors. even the one in your chumhandle.

tl;dr
    Last edited by Lazer Ilitenter; 01-13-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    READER BEWARE, YOU'RE IN FOR A SCARE

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Ilitenter View Post
    you've had a close connection to robots bordering on FETISHISTIC

my mind jumped to the worst conclusions, sorry!

Oh! And I've actually decided to...make a planet for all my fanraces, haha. Of which I'm planning at least five - the Edralin, which I just posted, the Shirk (which I'm going to post now) the Aglaya (bird-people) the Vrexi (sea people) and the Amuradi, which are mermaids who live in an evil sea. Something like that.

The Shirk Ar'grekhi, commonly known as the Shirk, is one of the many sapient races of Niradi (the name of their world). The Shirk are known for their boisterous, vain nature, which often becomes translated into physical mutilation, especially among the higher, richer castes of their society, who carve out holes in their skin to put in marvelous gems mined from the Redseek Mines. Compared to the Edralin, Vrexi, and Aglaya, social hierarchies within Shirk communities are often extremely complicated, and take into aspect concepts of familial kinship, personal wealth, achievements in battle, communal linkages, and so on. They are an adventurous race, well-suited to their expansionist and aggressive tendencies. Weakness of any kind is looked down upon, and often corresponds to a lowering in social status; not only of the individual, but also of his known associates and acquaintances. Because of this, the Shirk have evolved a culture of continual improvement of what they believe to be core skills: warfare, social talents (e.g. approachability, conversational skills, lying, humour), sexual prowess, and stomach for alcohol. This has, of course, done little to relieve their moniker as the 'smiling little demons', a trend that the Shirk themselves are not compelled to dispute.

I haven't fixed physical/biological mechanics, so I'm sorry if this fanrace isn't as thought out as it can be.
    Last edited by momatoes; 10-26-2011 at 03:33 AM. Reason: oh and i made sure the entry was relevant to the thread
    Hey there.

Master Procastinator In Work insaneJester's Avatar

>Hey, you. Yeah, you. Stop listening to that horrible taste in music you have and go do something useful. Like your homework.
    I'll have you know that I'm still 4th in my class...

>And you could be third or second if you didn't fall asleep in class. At least introduce yourself.
    Pffft, fine...

You are now Ashton McLaughlin. You're currently 16, just having your birthday a few weeks ago. Your father, who also gave you your pistolKind, managed to ruin it all by getting you incredibly gender stereo-typed objects (an Easy-Bake Oven, sewing machine, high-heels, and a plethora of skirts) because he felt that you weren't acting girly enough for your gender. A friend of yours managed to make it somewhat better and sent you your nifty new PictionaryModus on said birthday. Your INCREDIBLY SHITTY MUSIC is your life line, getting you through long bus rides and idiotic moments in class when you aren't sleeping, due to a mild case of insomnia. Your hobbies include DRAWING, WRITING, READING, and WISHING THAT YOU DIDN'T LIVE IN THIS REALITY. You can't count how many times you wanted to go off to Neverland, just to escape how much you hated some people. You are generally polite to people that you don't know, however you can come off as scary and cold. It's probably due to your scowl that's plastered on your face almost 24/7. You live with your SISTER, who is a lowlife who has no life. You are determined to not be like her; in other words, that means getting your license, getting into a good college, and not being a lump on the log like she was. You differ from her in many ways already, the main one being the color of your INCREDIBLY PALE HAIR compared to her INCREDIBLY DARK HAIR. You are also slightly shorter than her, and much skinnier, albeit you are very out of shape.

Your INTERESTS include SCIENCE and MATH, even though you are REALLY REALLY GOOD WITH ENGLISH. You realize that an English degree isn't going to get you a job right out of college, and that would be bad. Another thing that interests you are the stars. You have a strange affinity for them, looking to them for guidance whenever you feel down or upset, which is often. You don't have many friends, most of the few that you do have being online and never having actually met them.

If you were to play a game called Sburb, then your title would be the Rogue of Blood, and you would reside in the Land of Libraries and Fires. Your chumhandle, because you definitely have Pesterchum, is wannabeVillain and you tend to talk in an erratic manner, often times dropping the important capitalization and punctuation .

tl;dr
    Last edited by insaneJester; 10-27-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by insaneJester View Post
    You are now Ashton McLaughlin.
    ...Are they male or female? Ashton is a unisex name - leaning towards masculine - I think, and they could either have a very defined male chest or a normal female chest - could you specify their sex in your post? Great, thank you very much!

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonLights View Post
    Why does it matter if they're male or female...?
    It doesn't?

I'd like to know, even so, however. Is that so terrible? Perhaps I should have said "gender" as opposed to "sex"... I'm still a bit unclear on the difference, haa haa.

Which is the one which is how one identifies oneself?

Quote Originally Posted by insaneJester View Post
    If there's anything else that you think needs worked on, please say so! I usually leave out bits and pieces of information on accident when writing the bios...
    Oh! Got a thing! You could do the traditional thing and put in a TL;DR spoiler at the bottom, listing their important facts like title, planet etc, without all the description around it?
    Last edited by ashdenej; 10-27-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonLights View Post
    Because referring to them as "it" sounds a bit disrespectful?
    Spoilered Signature Tomfoolery

Well, gender is a social construct that affects how you identify yourself. Sex is the biological thing. This is just a basic description from me, I'm sure it's way deeper than that! Usually people just use biological sex to determine which pronoun to use, hah. Not sure if the English language is well-equipped to discriminate between different genders, so it's not going to be easy to find out if a pronoun is offensive or not.

and this will be the last time i go off-topic from the thread topic
    Hey there.

Derp. I tend to use Ashton as a feminine name, and I've used it for so long that I forget that most people think of it as a unisexual or masculine name. Hopefully fixed? If there's anything else that you think needs worked on, please say so! I usually leave out bits and pieces of information on accident when writing the bios...

Done and done! Anything else?

Master SquiggleMancer amnesiaDinosaur's Avatar

>Be the self insert

Your name is Brennan Russel, and you are 14 years old.

You have a few interests, mostly in older music, such as rock. Aerosmith, Journey, The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, if it can be named, you probably own it. Whenever you get money, you tend to go down to the CD store and buy a CD from one of your favorite bands. On the topic of music, you have a guitar. You don't particularly know how to use it as an instrument, so you just assigned it to your strife specibus.

You also like playing video games, like Halo, World of Warcraft, and Starcraft 2. The games you play fluctuate depending on your mood, how bored you are, and whether you want to personally chop shit up or have minions do it for you. Games like Diablo also draw your attention, since you're, again, personally chopping shit up. Whenever you do play real time strategy games like Starcraft 2, you really like making things aesthetically pleasing, doing such things as lining your buildings up with roads and paths, hiding building that you don't like the look of, and other similar things. You even prefer the aesthetics to functionality, which is why you'll never be a 'pro' at the game. But who even cares, anyways, right?

Your chumhandle is diminutiveApathy and you tpye like you dont even care

If you were to play SGRUB, you would be the Mage of Time in the Land of Cataclysm and Blood.

Stuff

Self inserts wheee

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast