MSPA Forums
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2480

Thread: MSPA Fanart XXX: If You Know What I Mean

Re: MSPA Fanart XXX: If You Know What I Mean

Zeph: :O Amg that is so cool!~ Might I ask how you get it to do that shaky speed thing? O_O I've always wanted to know!

Thunder: Ahh you're so much better at using markers than me ; A ; I can never get the hang of theeeem. I love your davesprite < 3!~ And I can't wait to see the Jade and Dave done :'DD I know what you mean about school too OTL It's just so tough to fit in drawing with having 7 hours of my day eaten up... I can't wait till college ; A ;

Calamity: I love how ominous that piece is :O and the city in the sky is a nice touch < 33 Your CC is awesomely proportioned and also creepy in the awesomest way possible :'D

A good dog: amg awesome amazing super fantastic stuff as usuall ; A ; I love your bec noir, and your tinkerbull is SOO CUTEEE~ Uguuu tavroooss < 3

romanceP: I love your style so much ; A ; adfkadjf I really super like Eridan's expression and I love the flow in the rose picture :'D ; v ; really wish I could see em coloured. What's got you caught up? School? Tablet broke or something :O?

Calamity (again): Amg yessss I love the perspective in this one~ And the way you did the sky :'D and the colors LAKSDJFL I LOVE ALL OF IT YESS. < 3~

Equinox:Yes. Oozing with talent it is. And so are you!! ; c ; Lol @ "Waste of Time" I really love this design, and omg the land of bells and illusioooooon it looks so goood :'D And the outfit design for yourself? Fantastic. < 333 Do you have a dA? or a Tumblr? :'D I'd love to see more of your stuff < 3

Prixel: I love the motion in this piece!!~ It really carries across the page, and dont worry I could totally tell it was metal from your drawing!~ The one thing is I'm pretty sure there's a thread specifically for fan trolls ; A ; but I'm not sure where it is! Try looking at the first page of this thread, there's links to a bunch of other threads~ And I really wish I saw your gamzee one!! Please don't feel discouraged to post your things :'D We all only get better with practice, and I'd love to see your stuff :3!

ANYWAY!! < 3~ ^ so many emotes!

I'd like to thank anyone here who followed me on my tumblr! Here's a little gift to all of you who helped me reach 100! Love you all!!

eeek Tavros can be difficult to draw sometimes! ; A ;

Pronouns
    [none]

Moe~

@krispykitten

http://blibs.com/editor/

I use this editor for my animations and under the animated tab there's a jittery blur effect that you can add to your still pictures :3

Also I love your art! Gamz/Tavros is my fav ship X3
    Visit my Tumblr!

hands are difficult to draw
    just a FYI

:<

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityCons View Post

Did I ever mention how much I love Capricious Clown?
    Holy cow this is the scariest Sollux I have ever seen and- is that Equius' and Nepeta's blood on the floor oh god oh man oh god oh man
    Here is my Tumblr and here is my Dangan Ronpa forum adventure and honestly both of those are pretty interesting you should check them out.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

@ romancePhilologist: thank youu C:
    that means a lot coming from a great artist like you!

Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKitten View Post
    Equinox:Yes. Oozing with talent it is. And so are you!! ; c ; Lol @ "Waste of Time" I really love this design, and omg the land of bells and illusioooooon it looks so goood :'D And the outfit design for yourself? Fantastic. < 333 Do you have a dA? or a Tumblr? :'D I'd love to see more of your stuff < 3
    aaaa thanks I feel flattered :3
    Yeah, I designed it myself P: And I do have a dA, it's right here. I try to update it every once in a while, but I usually get lazy.

d'awww your tiny Tavros is pretty dang cute C:
    you get bonus points from me for that non-crazy Gamzee :D

Okay, I did Gamzee and Vriska in that same style like a couple of you wanted me to! Also Terezi, because I felt like it.

Why didn't Vriska's resize @_@ oh well.
    Last edited by Wick; 09-13-2011 at 12:45 PM.

xD Yeah, I put them up a little early because I was impatient and Gamzee was proving difficult for some reason. I'm glad you like it!

Click the image for the new Fan Adventure! You know, for anyone who likes my bloodswap.

I won't understand how people do digital arts.
    I try, but things end up looking too......plastic-y.

-anyway, a bit of my take on Aradia. ( I am aware I put a "L" instead of a "D" in her last name )

Some time I should look up a tutorial on digital wonders. :P

So I sketched a Vriska a couple weeks ago in order to test the scanner at work. (Ozbourne is my name on another forum, if you're wondering about the signature on it.)

omg CANON ART what is this

The Disciple with a little story:

After He was killed, she escaped to the wastelands, where outcast trolls were often condemn to wander and die. And wander she did. But she didn't die. Vengeance burned too hot in her heart; her blood pumped hate, dark platonic hate. She often wondered what her dear soul would say to her rage; she suspected he would smile.

In her self-made sanctuary she turned back to the ways of her ancestors, fighting and killing for food, clothing, weaponry. She wrote his words from memory upon the walls, and took her vengeance upon the followers and minions of the Highblood. If she couldn't get him, she'd get anyone and anything that touched him. She did unto them that done unto her.

She avoided others and befriended no troll ever again; although once in awhile a package would be left outside her hive cave. Sometimes it held food, sometimes clothing, but always new arrows to replace those she lost in the hunt. She never saw nor met the troll who left her the package and in all her long life never set eyes upon the mysterious benefactor who felt compelled to help her for reasons only known to them and them alone.

wicked kitty bitch Phosphorescence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rje View Post
    She never saw nor met the troll who left her the package and in all her long life never set eyes upon the mysterious benefactor who felt compelled to help her for reasons only known to them and them alone.

awwwwww

i sniffled a bit

*falls down*

It's done!

And under spoilers....

Go do deviantArt to download fullsized picture: http://myu2k2.deviantart.com/art/MSP...tors-258302781

I found my first homestuck picture. :0 Also what made me decide I wanted to improve on drawing people.

@Myu2k2

That is... amazing
    Visit my Tumblr!

Zeph:

Portalboat:

Equinoxe:

Wick:

Calamity: Yeeey!!~ < 33 *Bookmarked< 3*

Prixel: Don't worry! It all comes with practice and experimentation! I personally looked through tutorials and they do help, but it really comes down to just repeating and re-drawing to get things right!
    Here are a couple links that helped me kick start:

The best colouring tutorial I've come across, that really explains basic colour theory is
    here
    Which really helped since I never learned anything from school teachers >:I

And all by the same artist:
    here Is a human figure tutorial
    here Is a hands tutorial
    here is a feet and shoes tutorial
    here is a Clothes and Folds tutorial

And here there are a couple more helpful links!

Just remember (not just you, anyone that reads this), that these are just to get a better understanding about how each of the things mentioned work, And should not be used as reference D':!

ANYWAY hope I didn't come across as a know it all or anything ; A ; I'm still learning a lot myself, so I don't have a lot of say in the matter....but I hope these links still help!

Back to the topic at hand:
    Prixel(Again):

Medusa: Yess more Vriskaa!!
    Rje:

myu2k2:

Zeph (again):

I wonder if we can get some of the super popular artists on this thread to show us some of their old work? hmmm? e u e ahoohoohoohoo....

ANYWAY SUPER LONG REPLY YEY.

Got another design finished!! Again, which do you guys like better?
    Personally, it's hard to choose..I like Eridan in a cape, but I just love the sprite outfit I used for the first one, because it matches his usual scarf XDD Choices, choices @ A @

Great job, myu2k2!
    My Fanfiction:
    A Hand in Holding Hands, Аn Аshen Fanfic - Completed, several chapters of content and the rest of commentary.

Wick: YES. YES YES YESYESYESYSYESYESES. Omg i love this style < 33333 I love Vriska and Terezi's smiles! They look so mischievous e u e Mind if I ask what your tumblr is :3?
    Thanks!! It's trivelie.tumblr.com.

Also, I think the left Eridan design looks better, though I agree that capes suit him lol.

@Krispy

Probably in May of this year or around there. I think I have a lot more structure then I did back then but that's cause I'm taking art classes at my college. I'm basically self taught and stuff and I want to major in graphic arts.
    Visit my Tumblr!

wicked kitty bitch Phosphorescence's Avatar

HARLEY-SUPLEX!!!!

bad dog.

Pronouns
    [none]

the suplex is my favorite

fuck that picture is

so

good

Here's a Redglare, derp derp.

zeph, Skian@ Awh, shucks... thanks you guys....

Krispy: i actually don't have any plans to color it, but if anybody else really wants to, they could... I kind of feel ashamed that i haven't really colored anything in months, usually cause of laziness....

Bard of Quotes romancePhilologist's Avatar

Hello again, people! I see you've all been busy being awesome.
    Sadly, all I have for you right now is yet another sketch.

On the plus side, I must say, I'd almost forgotten just how easy it is to produce a ton of art when you're just working with pencils and the occasional inking. Plus, I don't know if this is the same for you (and it may indeed be due to my own shortcomings with inks) but I really feel pencil-lines are a lot smoother and softer. Sort of warmer, if you like.

But enough of my ranting; let's just cut to the chase.
    Spoilered for likely-to-get-a-few-hearts-racing:

Full-size version on my DeviantArt (link in signature).
    This is not the last you're going to see of my latest batch; I'm saving the best one for tomorrow.
    Cheers!
    Lousy DeviantArt here! (Updated occasionally)
    I have a tumblr too! Go check it.