MSPA Forums
Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2470

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 3)

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    Yellow text on white background argh my eyes
    Fixed just for you, and all 3 of my friends who complained to me when I showed it to them, but mostly for you.

Sorry about the delays, I was meaning to update tonight but these rock-hard orc abs are just so hard (to draw). Well, that and I was out for part of the day. Just letting you know I didn't disappear!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkiwi View Post
    "Blood God's Bloody Blood Filled Blood Bath of Blood that was Bloody"
    Okay I don't know much about WH40k lore, but is that an actual ship name? Because I would believe it.

Seriously though this is pretty cool, and you now hold the records for Longest Prequel Fanfiction, Strangest Prequel Fanfiction, and - no offense to Wheatthins - Best Prequel Fanfiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazerad View Post
    Sorry about the delays, I was meaning to update tonight but these rock-hard orc abs are just so hard (to draw). Well, that and I was out for part of the day. Just letting you know I didn't disappear!

Okay I don't know much about WH40k lore, but is that an actual ship name? Because I would believe it.

Seriously though this is pretty cool, and you now hold the records for Longest Prequel Fanfiction, Strangest Prequel Fanfiction, and - no offense to Wheatthins - Best Prequel Fanfiction.
    I'm scared, I can't imagine what other items he's popping out of his rock hard orc abs.

Correction. I am terrified.

Unfortunately not, I wanted to use "the Litany of Litany's Litany", which is a battlebarge used by the angrymarines, but they're not a traitor legion, they're just pissed off. I would however pay to see that put into actual canon.

Also:
    Last edited by Doomkiwi; 08-25-2011 at 08:54 AM.

" Hannibal Traven banned necromancy from the Mages Guild, after his rivals used it to rig his beard prior to the local wizard beard joust. ( He still won all of his jousts by forfeiture. ) "
    I'd make an image for this... but I'm not sure how suggestive facial hair fits into the forum rules.

Kazerad: Is there a cutoff time after each update, past which you stop taking suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Iarei View Post
    Kazerad: Is there a cutoff time after each update, past which you stop taking suggestions?
    Not officially. Even after I have the bulk of an update made, occasionally a command slips in that fits really well with everything I already have. Or is just so much better than what I have that I need to start over.

Those four-leaf clovers are now dead.

You are a necromancer.

You know what you must do.
    This signature has been hidden because it exceeds 80 lbs in weight.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Magically infused clovers? Wouldn't you risk making them even more lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    They would be undead clovers, so they would be infused with un-luck. Which is an entirely separate thing than being unlucky; un-luck is like luck, but horribly wrong and a crime against all nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    They would be undead clovers, so they would be infused with un-luck. Which is an entirely separate thing than being unlucky; un-luck is like luck, but horribly wrong and a crime against all nature.
    See page 55 of this thread.

Dimitri : Seduce Gharug, give him necromancer zombie aids.

Fear the shadows... InfiniteRemnant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iarei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    See page 55 of this thread.
    or alternately, rez them as orc-eating dire-clovers.

Generic soda is best soda mystery_penguin's Avatar

Four Leaf Clovers: Become incredibly unlucky or just not-lucky. See, for Dmitri, these clovers are all a NEGATIVE, or anti-luck, and there are 6 clovers. If you multiply each clover from Dmitri's perspective, then the supposed number-value of luck becomes positive for Dmitri, thus evening the playing field.
    Last edited by mystery_penguin; 08-25-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystery_penguin View Post
    Four Leaf Clovers: Become incredibly unlucky or just not-lucky. See, for Dmitri, these clovers are all a NEGATIVE anti-luck, and there are 6 clovers. If you multiply each clover from Dmitri's perspective, then the supposed number-value of luck becomes positive for Dmitri, thus evening the playing field.
    "Negative anti-luck" just translates to "luck" when you think about it, so your mathematical calculations are all for naught. You get back to square one. I still firmly believe that Dmitri has a much higher inherent luck, and that Ghurag is just now kind of getting average luck, added to his already extremely formidable skills, which he developed under the influence of, maybe even to counterbalance, a pretty sub-par inherent luck.

Dmitri's natural luck beats Gharug's clovers any day. Are the clovers really that lucky if they've been picked and are now dead? They won't last, so Gharug's luck will run out.

Generic soda is best soda mystery_penguin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rikujho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mystery_penguin View Post
    Four Leaf Clovers: Become incredibly unlucky or just not-lucky. See, for Dmitri, these clovers are all a NEGATIVE anti-luck, and there are 6 clovers. If you multiply each clover from Dmitri's perspective, then the supposed number-value of luck becomes positive for Dmitri, thus evening the playing field.
    "Negative anti-luck" just translates to "luck" when you think about it, so your mathematical calculations are all for naught. You get back to square one. I still firmly believe that Dmitri has a much higher inherent luck, and that Ghurag is just now kind of getting average luck, added to his already extremely formidable skills, which he developed under the influence of, maybe even to counterbalance, a pretty sub-par inherent luck.
    I fixed my grammar to better suit my suggestion. My calculations are now correct.
    And if you are all saying that Dmitri has better natural luck, then he currently is beating Ghurag in terms of luck.

I'd say Gharug stumbled on that place by mere luck, and managed to get past the initial traps by mere luck, and struck down that necromancer not because of just mere luck but because Land annoyed with all the talk, so he had to get his kill on, uknowwhaimean. Truth to be told, is better for bussiness not to tire himself swinging his sword all day long, and those clovers which boosted his luck made him almost impossible to hit. Therefore, is best for bussiness not to attack and let people try unsuccessfully to kill him while he gets his steal on, and later if he feels like it get his murder on.

In short, he's not interested much in killing Dmitri as much as looting, as long as he lets Gharug get his five-finger-discount on.And given the Orc's massive amount of luck, no spell nor action towards him will work at all; shit is going Gharug's way from now on. Piss the Orc and all it takes is one lucky sword swing to cut that sorry Redguard's head off.

Also, no traps is going to work on him. And he'll take his leave on long before the King of Worms even knows what's going on.

------------------------

Prequel is fucking awesome

Dmitri: Bend those dead four-leaf-clovers to your will! That's what Necromancers do, right?

EDIT: If not, i guess Dmitri and Katia can live happily ever after in death.(Un-death?)
    Last edited by Wombatmacncheese; 08-25-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Dmitri: Engage Fur-Der Mode. Protect the kittens.
    Last edited by Psiberpunk; 08-25-2011 at 09:52 PM.
    desIllusionist ==> Be the Wizard.
    unseenSurface ==> Forget what to be.
    lastBites ==> Be the trroll.

Here's a quick and dirty edit and recolor of a Skyrim khajiit model, spoilered for possible Uncanny Valley effect:

The original image is here. I started with the model at the right end of the third row. I should have used the one on the left end, in retrospect.
    Last edited by JJA; 08-25-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    "...Without stupidity, where would be the savor of superior understanding?" - Jack Vance
    A Stray to Botaram: a puzzle of anger, loss and redemption.

"adoring fan: run in and save the day with pre grand champion you"

Quote Originally Posted by JJA View Post
    Here's a quick and dirty edit and recolor of a Skyrim khajiit model, spoilered for possible Uncanny Valley effect:

The original image is here. I started with the model at the right end of the third row. I should have used the one on the left end, in retrospect.
    That is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.

I must fix this with more fanfic.

Fixed just for you, and all 3 of my friends who complained to me when I showed it to them, but mostly for you.
    Why thank you, kind sir.
    If I may say, this fan story is looking pretty good... (Badass, that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    Why thank you, kind sir.
    If I may say, this fan story is looking pretty good... (Badass, that is.)
    I'm glad you like it, here's some more quality fanfiction that I'm whipping up! I made sure to get it critiqued by the fine fellows at fanfiction.net and Deviantart this time so you know it's quality! It stays true to the characters too like nothing else ever did!

"Katia, in the short ammount of time I have known you I have fallen deeply in love with your charms. You are just so Kawaii (Kawaii means cute) and I think you are like the most cute thing that ever walked on this earth. You are even better than my previous lover, whom is nowhere near as adorable as you, I am so deeply in love. My love is like a loving pool of love which you could wade into and drown in love."

"Legionnaire-san, I... I did know know you felt the same way about me. I thought you did not like me so I did not say anything, I felt like such a bakka when I saw you for the first tiem. You are the man who I want to give my virginity to (She's a virgin now OKAY?! Geeze) because you are the most awe-

The fuck? Wait, hold on, someone is at the door. The fuck could anyone want at this time of night?

Oh a letter! From Kazerad...
    Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, cease and desist, blah blah blah, sue for all I'm- oh...
    Looks like he's telling me to cut this stupid shit out and never go to Fanfiction.net again. Eh, whatever, he'll never see such a quality fic like THIS again! HIS LOSS! YOU HEAR ME?! YOUR LOSS KAZERAD!
    Last edited by Doomkiwi; 08-26-2011 at 02:46 AM.

Professional Slacker chimericWilder's Avatar

that reminds me we need more author self inserts in Prequel

Gharug: Turn out to be Kazerad
    I really should see about getting a new signature.