MSPA Forums
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2470

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 3)

I ship all the ships. Monstaman's Avatar

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

>Dmitri: Kalima. Kalima. KALIMA.
    I am a human being of unspecified social status and I perform activities of a certain nature for varying lengths of time.

>Raise Landorumil
    You are thinking to small.

The fool has plastered himself with four leaf clovers. Clovers which, due to being picked, are now dead. Reanimate the clovers! (And maybe shoot him with lightning while he is trying to get them off.)

What he though would be his power shall become his DOOM!

Welp, you're not Necromancers for nothing.

>Go ahead and point him to the boss chamber. You don't want to die, do you?
    This image of avatar excellence was brought to you by MrPeach32, with greeny bits by ashdenej. Pretty much the only part I did was this signature.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quickly, surrender with all of your might!

Run past him, out onto the open road and past a Legionnaire! Why defend yourself when you can make the Imperial Soldiers defend you~

Or, go find a unicorn

Mr. Scruffles can't get any more dead. RELEASE THE KITTY!!

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

> Charm spell. Charm him good and have a polite conversation, then go get your cats and get the fuck out. Head for Kvatch and lay low; it's bigger and bustlier than Anvil, and Anvil's Mage's Guild is particularly nasty about necromancers as compared to Kvatch's.

The King of Everything Mr.Awesomest's Avatar

>Dmitri, revive your buddy there via Necromancy and then RUUUN TOOO THE HIIIIILLS.
    Last edited by Mr.Awesomest; 08-23-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Insufferable Know-It-All Naesr Tazam's Avatar

*check back a couple of weeks later*
    *Upp really IS in this town*

Okay, Gharug, now remember, you're here for valuables. And violence. Valuables and violence. You've probably got the violence part down, so time to scrounge for some jewels. Or diamonds. Yeah, diamonds, those really fetch a handsome price at market.

>Gharug: Spare the rest if they hand you all of their valuables.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger86 View Post
    Oh, but it could get worse. A wandering necrophiliac could happen upon him. Or worse, a necromancer who is also a necrophiliac, so that he'd be conscious during the experience.
    But... I don't think he would mind so much. I mean, He was just complaining about not being invited to a threesome with a random kajiit and a fellow necromancer (and, you could say, a necrophiliac, since there was a skeleton involved), so... maybe he'd just be thrilled to finally get some action? Not to mention he now qualifies for future orgies with Dmitri, since he's no longer living.

>Dmitri: Summon Headless Landorumil

Quote Originally Posted by EveryZig View Post
    >Raise Landorumil
    You are thinking to small.

The fool has plastered himself with four leaf clovers. Clovers which, due to being picked, are now dead. Reanimate the clovers! (And maybe shoot him with lightning while he is trying to get them off.)

What he though would be his power shall become his DOOM!
    ... I'll second this.

" Huh, how long's that been there? "
    Last edited by Iarei; 08-24-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Dmitri: Politely inquire as to this fellow's business. Also, consider that this fellow might be willing to deliver your letter for you.

Aw fuck. Aw, fuck! catchTwentythree's Avatar

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck mr. scruffles is a cat

smeared between life and death

in a box

god damnit kaz

Swear to god, when I saw Gharug at the end of that update, I heard Those Chosen by the Planet in my head. Not because he's any sort of long-haired prettyboy, but because Gharug is quickly becoming That Boss. You know the one: the one that shows up, kicks the party's ass, then vanishes... only to return later and do it again. And again. And again.

I'm hoping the climax of PREQUEL involves Katia going up against a Gharug who's ascended to godhood, with the only way to defeat him being to make him so much luckier that his luck rolls over into the negatives and he spontaneously ceases to exist. Regardless of whether that happens, though:

> Dmitri: Tell the nice orcish gentleman that you can see he's the kind of person who likes to get things done without any fuss, and you're the kind of person who would really rather not encounter death personally (hence the intense research into averting it), so you would appreciate him suggesting the course of action most likely to lead to your organs remaining internal. If he expresses interest in your possessions, freely and cheerfully offer them to him; everything you own can be replaced. Yes, even the cats. Your dying won't help them anyway.

Mr. Scruffles: Attack the intruder

Dmitri: Run away while he's distracted

Insignirodentiamourous Varkarrus's Avatar

I was imagining he would cease to exist because the universe conspired to make him so freaking lucky that it hit a luck parabola and it would ascend into the infinites causing the infinitely unlikely event where he would instantly telport into the land of eternal pleasure

Kaiju King of the Butterflies Solifuge's Avatar

Option 1: Cast a spell! You could use something that can quickly incapacitate a threat, IE. paralysis or blindness (unless they only teach that in Kvatch, alongside levitation), use telekinesis to disarm the Orc of his weapon/clovers, or fortify your speed and go invisible. Then, practice the noble art of living to fight another day, and get the heck out!

Option 2: Consider raising Landorumil as a distraction. Speaking of which, if you make it through this, now that Land's deceased, maybe you could reconsider that threesome?

Option 3: If all else fails, try an emotional appeal. Tell him you have a love letter to deliver to a Khajiit friend of yours (don't say anything about the expensive gift, though). Tell him he can take whatever treasures he wants from the other necromancers, so long as he agrees to let you live and send the letter.

As the ancient sages wrote in the Elder Scrolls
    "abscond the fuck out of there"

Dmitri: ADRENALINE RUSH!

Lord High Plotmaster Galloglasses's Avatar

looks like luck DOES work that way.

Also:

>Dimitri: Escape, run into Katia and the Imperial Guardsmen

>Hijinks, ensue
    MSPA KOMBAT TOURNAMENT

Tournament Betting Office:

Quote Originally Posted by Naesr Tazam View Post
    *check back a couple of weeks later*
    *Upp really IS in this town*

Okay, Gharug, now remember, you're here for valuables. And violence. Valuables and violence. You've probably got the violence part down, so time to scrounge for some jewels. Or diamonds. Yeah, diamonds, those really fetch a handsome price at market.
    Yeah, but how many diamonds can be found normally in a necromancer's den? Potions and elixirs are more common and fetch a fair price per unit, netting more worth than one or two diamonds could. The best choice would be potions, alchemy tools, then magical weapons or staves, and finally gems and loose coin.
    Suicide is illegal? What are they going to do, throw your corpse in jail for 5 years -- 2 if you've been on good behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeptog View Post
    As the ancient sages wrote in the Elder Scrolls
    "abscond the fuck out of there"
    Well, as it is written, so it must be.
    Bibliophael decides to take a hand.

Tremble, mortals, and despair.