MSPA Forums
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2477

Thread: Hoofstuck

Land of Prostitutes and Broadway(New York)

Re: Hoofstuck

>Applejack: Get the console and rope.
    WARNING: This user may contain confusion, sarcasm, riddles, memes, STRENGTH, an excessive amount of Equius, ponies, peanuts in your Peanut M&Ms, and constant references to other series.

>AJ: Go TO your console, and get rope to lasso apple from a distance using your awesome lasso skills.

Pronouns
    [any]

>RD : Get the console for Applejack.
    since images are disabled, here's my tumblr and here's my steam profile.
    shoot me a pm or something before adding me on steam, though.

>RD : Be Applejack's server player

Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseTeeth View Post
    She already is.

Applejack: Imagine how it would be to do naughty things with Dash while Twilight watches.

Applejack: Chase away the gay thoughts with alcohol. Lots and lots. Pack your medicine bag for the game.

>AJ: What do you need a lasso for? Just buck some apples out of a tree! Sure Twilight only asked for one, but you might as well be a good host since Dash is here too. Besides, when's the last time you ate? A snack won't hurt, and Twilight's experiments may need more than one apple.

O'course, you're not gonna give up too many for free.

>AJ: Even though you don't need the lasso to get apples, you might as well go get it anyway, and it's probably best not to leave these red tablety things unprotected.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JapaneseTeeth View Post
    She already is.
    She is? I know Twilight is RD's server player and Rarity is Twilight's. Did she set that up when she was messing around with the console? I should really reread the thing.

EDIT: Yup, she is. I'm an idiot.

Okay then...

>AJ: Be Fluttershy's server player
    Last edited by JapaneseTeeth; 12-13-2011 at 10:51 PM.

struct specibus LayoutKind Violet CLM's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [none]

Remember, that's Rainbow Dash's console there in the orchard. It's tied to Applejack, which is why it could be used to control objects in her immediate surroundings, specifically Applejack using it to drop a bucket on Rainbow Dash's head. The confusing factor is that they're currently both in the same place, and so both Twilight's console (tied to Rainbow Dash) and Rainbow Dash's console (tied to Applejack) view the same area -- albeit from opposite angles -- and can be used to select/revise the same objects. Rainbow Dash being able to see Applejack in her console is why she brought it to show it to Applejack in the first place.

Yeah, I had just forgotten that RD got herself set up as AJ's server at the beginning. I remembered that they had been messaging, but since RD didn't manipulate AJ's environment or anything I guess it didn't sink in.

Wait! NO!

>Great Scott: Donate/release Apple for TS/AJ

>AJ: Return to Barn.

http://files.myfrogbag.com/fjs2jj/Ek...ed%20Title.png
    WWMDSD- What Would the Marquis De Sade Do?

AJ : Buck down a single apple.
    (or count as a vote for the bunch)

Crusaders: Be at sugar cube corner.

Pigs in barn: Investigate console.

TS: Draw a picture showing who is currently whose server player.

TS: Continue your experiments. Once you have a single apple, revise it. Try things like holding both large buttons down. Clicking multiple cutie mark buttons at once. Clicking a cutie mark along with a large button. And so forth. Don't just stick with the choices the main menu gives you.

I'm going to second (third, fourth, whatever)

>AJ: Buck an apple out of the tree

or alternately,

>RD : fly up and pick captchalogue an apple

Sparkler? Sparkler! I wanna see Sparkler! (Well, not necessarily right now. You don't have to... if you don't want to.)

> AJ: Yeah, just bucking the apple off the tree should do, right?
    De Rock Project
    Image of a pony.

RD : Twilight might be better at figuring things out, but you are better at rescuing them. Use your console. Revise Martin into the ground. Enjoy a hug from an overjoyed Applejack.

Also, I'd like to see a captchalogued apple.

I wonder... If somepony were to prototype her kernelsprite with a card containing an item - say, for instance, Rainbow Dash's Applejack figurine - would the sprite have traits of the card, or the thing on the card? Or both?

Also, assuming both Rainbow and Fluttershy are still using the captchalogue cloud instead of personal decks, I smell the potential for inventory shenanigans down the road. Depending on whether or not Cloudsdale remains intact, of couse.

Anyway, suggestion, suggestion... Ah!

> AJ: Leave it there for now. What's the worst that could happen?
    > Winona: Investigate the new thing in the barn. Hey, doesn't that shiny part remind you a bit of one of Applejack's friends?

Why no, I would never tell a dog to become somepony's server player. *whistles innocently*

>Winona: Deploy Cruxtruder

Land of Prostitutes and Broadway(New York)

>Winona: Become Rarity's server player
    WARNING: This user may contain confusion, sarcasm, riddles, memes, STRENGTH, an excessive amount of Equius, ponies, peanuts in your Peanut M&Ms, and constant references to other series.

Quote Originally Posted by missingEnigma View Post
    >Winona: Become Rarity's server player
    That would leave Fluttershy and Pinkie out of the loop though, since Winona would be using Applejack's terminal

Pinkie: Appear!

Quote Originally Posted by kd7sov View Post
    Also, assuming both Rainbow and Fluttershy are still using the captchalogue cloud instead of personal decks, I smell the potential for inventory shenanigans down the road. Depending on whether or not Cloudsdale remains intact, of couse.

Hey, maybe we could retrieve RD's items without them being altered then.
    Last edited by Spurs; 12-14-2011 at 03:59 PM.

I really hope this results in RD accidentally coolifying a bunch of Fluttershy's frogs.

struct specibus LayoutKind Violet CLM's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [none]

>Great Scott: Donate an apple to Twilight.

Great Scott is a tree! Great Scott cannot respond to any user commands other than "Conduct photosynthesis."

>AJ: What do you need a lasso for? Just buck some apples out of a tree!

Honestly, sugarcube, what do you need to buck for? There's been an apple on the ground here since well before Rainbow Dash showed up -- let Twilight use that if she's so set on playing with that blue machine she appeared.

You explain your concerns to Twilight using Rainbow's console. "All right there, Twilight," you say, "it just occured to me that my own console’s back in my barn unattended, and I reckon I should go keep it safe. You and Rainbow can keep on experimenting if you like, so long as you don’t mess with no more of my trees, got it?"

You and Rainbow Dash share a smile of confidence, the kind of smile shared by two old friends who know they can count on one another and who are friends. "Rainbow," you say, "I’ll meet you at Pinkie’s in a few, partner."

Twilight's voice cuts in from the console. "That’s a good plan, Applejack," she says. "Thanks for being on top of things!"

>TS: Stare at Applejack's butt. Imagine complimenting said pony on her rear end. Experience emotional confusion.

You consider studying Applejack's well-toned body and developing homoerotic fantasies about her, but quickly shake off the idea. While you're sure she's physically attractive enough, you have no wish to "play the field," as Rainbow Dash once called it. Not that you and Colgate are together or anything, of course, you've only had a few casual dates and you haven't seen her for several days anyway because she's been really busy with some sort of "secret project," but still, you have no reason to drop whatever connection you do have in favor of lusting after one of your best friends. If there end up being any wacky romantic misadventures involved in this SBALE business, you rather hope to stay out of them entirely.

>AJ: Trot over to get your rope and console. Neither of which have mysteriously disappeared.

You whistle a merry tune as you go.

"Fire on the mountain, run boys, run.
    The devil's in the house of the risin' sun.
    Chicken in the bread pan, pickin' out dough.
    'Granny, does your dog bite?' 'No, child, no.' "

===>

Well... they ain't disappeared! But that sure don't mean that "mysterious" is out of the question.

Pronouns
    [any]

>Mare-Do-Well: Smoke bomb!
    since images are disabled, here's my tumblr and here's my steam profile.
    shoot me a pm or something before adding me on steam, though.