MSPA Forums
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2484

Thread: CARCINOgeneticist? More like... oh 8^y

Re: CARCINOgeneticist? More like... oh 8^y

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deliciousDionysian View Post

And was I the only one who believed that Hussie was trying to say that Gamezee's rage was what actually caused the cancer, instead of Karkat missing a genetic sequence?
    I thought Karkat caused the cancer and Gamzee made it terminal.
    Karkat caused the cancer, Vriska gave us the stages and Gamzee made it terminal.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!
    main | reblog blog | Tricksters Blog!!!!! | Little Troll Stuck (MORE LINKS BELOW)

Wait, wait, where does it say that Gamzee sent Cal to Dave's dreamtower? I see some people saying he did that but I don't see where it says he did that.

Also a shark sometimes. thegreenspark's Avatar

So a seemingly insignificant item from the beginning of the story is suddenly and literally RAGE'd into existence by a bloodthirsty purple alien juggalo, and the very same item connects randomly and equally insignificant-looking events to explain the cause of pretty much every bad thing in the story.

And it was all Betty Crocker's doing, because she tweeted an ICP video to a time traveling hipster wannabe on a site called Delirious Biznasty. In the past. Also, she's an alien too.

For those keeping score at home, this made things less confusing.

Welcome to Homestuck.

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

Quote Originally Posted by mythmonster2 View Post
    Wait, wait, where does it say that Gamzee sent Cal to Dave's dreamtower? I see some people saying he did that but I don't see where it says he did that.
    It's implicated. Gamzee is the one who made the harlequin doll appear and caused john to start hating clowns and shit. He implied that he did it for Dave too making him face his worst fears and fucking up his dreams, and Cal was probably created indirectly as a result of this if not directly.
    Last edited by DgallowsCalibrator; 08-06-2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: too not to fucknuts
    Read KTF Here

All right, thanks for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenspark View Post
    So a seemingly insignificant item from the beginning of the story is suddenly and literally RAGE'd into existence by a bloodthirsty purple alien juggalo, and the very same item connects randomly and equally insignificant-looking events to explain the cause of pretty much every bad thing in the story.

And it was all Betty Crocker's doing, because she tweeted an ICP video to a time traveling hipster wannabe on a site called Delirious Biznasty. In the past. Also, she's an alien too.

For those keeping score at home, this made things less confusing.

Welcome to Homestuck.
    I now have a sigquotes spoiler.

The exchange between the bros on Delirious Biznasty was hilarious.

So Gamzee has a tiny voice telling him to kill everyone, which he attributes to Cal. It almost sounds like Noir (in either his Bec or Slick incarnations) found Gamzee's exile terminal...
    Amazing Solbee avatar courtesy of catastrophicGenesis.

Quote Originally Posted by lostWanderer View Post
    The exchange between the bros on Delirious Biznasty was hilarious.

So Gamzee has a tiny voice telling him to kill everyone, which he attributes to Cal. It almost sounds like Noir (in either his Bec or Slick incarnations) found Gamzee's exile terminal...
    oh right thats where voices come from in canon. im hoping it's future cal.

B)
    Read KTF Here

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I think these recent updates shed light on some...

TROPICAL issues.

Oh my god....

Tropic of Cancer
    Tropic of Capricorn
    And between them is the equator.

HUSSIIIEEE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Revidnioc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by techloveArtist View Post
    Gamzee created Cal? I don't quite see it...cause isn't Cal the one talking to him? The Cal is LE theory has been headcanon'd.
    The implication I picked up on was that, in the same way that Gamzee gave John nightmares and manifested the harlequin doll in his dream room, he also gave Dave nightmares by manifesting Cal in his dream room and making him harass Dave (so Cal isn't controlling Gamzee, Gamzee was Cal the whole time).

I may have spoken too soon though. We don't really know if Dave had Cal in his dream room before Gamzee started messing around...
    It seems that Dave was always freaked out by Cal, or maybe not since Bro used Cal to feed Dave and Dave didn't seem frightened of him when he was a baby?

Or maybe Dave was freaked out by Cal, who was in his dreamroom(which is a replica of his own room?) and Gamzee made Cal alive? Or maybe Gamzee made Dave wake up on Derse?

It could go a lot of ways.

But regardless, if you take this thread all the way to Doc Scratch's origin, then you follow it back to Scratch and then remember that he is responsible for life on Alternia?(of course with the influence of those who created the Troll's universe?) and the orchestrator of the session which caused the diseased frog that...and well the rabbit hole goes deeper and then loops and loops and loops.

tl:dr the vast joke is that you owe your existence to a juggalo getting mad at an ICP video.

Also, Gamzee contributed the hOnK book and more than the other trolls individually to the FG code, it's been foreshadowed that he has some connection to Scratch. Speaking of the hOnK book...

What if Doc Scratch has a bit of DNA from all of the trolls...whose blood was on that book?
    Last edited by Arcana; 08-06-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Fedorafreak is the Gent of Piss.
    Nic Cage is the Nick of Time.
    MrLifdoff is the Dude of Breath.

You know this is true.
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Oh my god....

Tropic of Cancer
    Tropic of Capricorn
    And between them is the equator.

HUSSIIIEEE!!!!!!
    i saw this pointed out before the other day, what do yall think the metaphorical equator heere is
    Read KTF Here

I also just noticed that this is the first time we've seen Sober Gamzee in sprite form. EVER.

And it confirms that his face paint is more sloppily, or erratically applied. It's rather smeared, and the area above the eyes, especially, is particularly curved.

Still yet to see if Orange Eyes are part of his character though, as he's shown to have them in some sequences.

EDIT: So Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. If you 'move. to the troll 'directly between the two' (by that I mean moving in blood/sign ahead for Karkat, behind for Gamzee), the one that is in the middle is

Terezi.
    Last edited by Cervos; 08-06-2011 at 02:02 PM.
    ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cervos View Post
    Still yet to see if Orange Eyes are part of his character though, as he's shown to have them in some sequences.
    *cough* all trolls have orange eyes
    Read KTF Here

Quote Originally Posted by P_equals_NP View Post

No, I meant

ORANGE

Not like yellowish orange.

as seen like here

and again here

He seems to do it in Murder mode.
    Last edited by Cervos; 08-06-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    ugh.

EDIT: So Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn. If you 'move. to the troll 'directly between the two' (by that I mean moving in blood/sign ahead for Karkat, behind for Gamzee), the one that is in the middle is

Terezi.
    I literally just did a double-take here. And I stared at it for half a minute.

Also a shark sometimes. thegreenspark's Avatar

They're more of a gold, not to nitpick; Cervos was referring to the fact that Gamzee's eyes are much darker than the natural shade in the end sequence of [S]: Seek the highb100d, if I remember correctly.

E: Ninja'd.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

I also just noticed that this is the first time we've seen Sober Gamzee in sprite form. EVER.

And it confirms that his face paint is more sloppily, or erratically applied. It's rather smeared, and the area above the eyes, especially, is particularly curved.

Terezi.

Oh dear.

Equator = Equal = Scales. The scales are even.
    Vriska Quarantine Thread - forever in our hearts.
    And hours lost bickering.

yeah i know i was just messing (imo though theyve always looked orange and then the highblood colour looks reddish orange)

honestly, i think it was just artistic license but i can see them being darker i guess it would certainly give it a bloodshot effect?

e:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonstorm View Post

Terezi.

Oh dear.

GOGGGGGGGG

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Read KTF Here

Next we'll find out that Nepeta delivered the bunny to Dave to give to John which would later become Liv Tyler.
    This is a signature
    This is a deviantArt

yeah i know i was just messing (imo though theyve always looked orange and then the highblood colour looks reddish orange)

honestly, i think it was just artistic license but i can see them being darker i guess it would certainly give it a bloodshot effect?

e:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonstorm View Post

Terezi.

Oh dear.

GOGGGGGGGG

DDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So I'm seeing all of this troll interaction and I'm realizing that the only Troll Rose really talked to was Kanaya.

She talked to Nepeta briefly if only because she wanted to talk to Jaspersprite, but aside from that, most of her Convos were with Kanaya, when everyone else talked to

well

everyone else.

Dave and John have the most interaction with the trolls, while Jade's are now mostly with Karkat, but she's spoken with others.
    ugh.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyphonida View Post
    Next we'll find out that Nepeta delivered the bunny to Dave to give to John which would later become Liv Tyler.
    naw, Nepeta wrote the script for Con Air. Of course, when she sent the script over to the kids' universe, her human editors were not so keen on the cats everywhere and replaced them with explosions.
    Read Sandswept. It's a cool fan adventure and it's about Squiddles!

Didn't Rose have that one strangeley eerie conversation with Terezi early on that never paid off or seemed to have any explicit relevance
    Read KTF Here

Yeah, basically Terezi said she and Rose were going to be best hatefriends and never followed up on it onscreen. I think Hussie said he abandoned that plot line, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedude3445 View Post
    to be fair the only characters that have not expressed any homosexual desires for anyone else are Sollux, Feferi, Nepeta, Jade, Tavros, John, and Dave, and Tavros and Nepeta are both arguable. (and also jade might have kissed dog jade at some point????)
    I... what? Aradia? Rose? Has my brain been applying some kind of platonic-friendship-ifying filter to some important conversations?

Oh I'm suddenly remembering that Rose spoke with Aradia and Eridan, but neither conversations lasted very long. And in both cases, explosions happened soon after.

Tavros has also had the most homosexual thought of all time. ??????? for Gamzee. Jade is hate gay for herself.
    ugh.