MSPA Forums
Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2434

Thread: SBURB Patch Notes II: The Code is Mightier than the Sword

Re: SBURB Patch Notes II: The Code is Mightier than the Sword

Back in Cyberspace, the First Grey-Tier looks upon those left behind.

"Leave."

"I'm afraid I can not, as these Grey-Tier are, unfortunatly...pawns."

The First Grey-Tier said word pawns in a combination of contempt and...sorrow?

"And as...pawns...they can only move forward. Such is the way of chess. Now I will ask you again. Leave."

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! tacticalGenius's Avatar

Avery shook his head.

"Just as you are dedicated to the Grey King, because you believe that he would be a better guardian for paradox space than we are, so too are we dedicated to the cause of Skaianet. As such, any departure will be little more than a temporary reprieve for you."

He crossed his arms. "No matter what you do to remove us from cyberspace, Ton, you can count on one thing: we'll be back."

trilbyulationDungeoneer trilbyulatingDungeoneer's Avatar
    Land of Wind and Memory, Land of Chains and Entropy

TD?: You... you WANT us to defeat the Grey King?

And in the depths of paradox space, that ancient, star-blasted consciousness stirs once again, becoming more and more aware of the conversation unfolding.

GL: Now, that suggests I care one way or another. But, either way, I wish for this conflict to end. I am one of his Avatars. The power of the Ultimate Grey King of Skaia flows through me, as it does another, who your allies are even now fighting to the death.

Though the GUKS is splitting his attention between uncountable fronts, the conversation seeps into his mind like a poison.

GL: There will com a time, and soon, when the GUKS is defeated. Soon in cosmic terms, you understand.

TD?: And what then? What about this made you come here, of all places? Why do you think you know me?

The Grey Light smiles. His features ripple once more, changing, and changing, until he is the same shape as the Dungeoneer; a seven-year-old child, but with a deadly flame in his eyes.

TD??: Because, Dominic... I do. However, you are blocking my path to that which I desire... The Argo Star. When I have it, I shall return to the SCP foundation... and you shall come too, in chains.

TD?: Enough. If you believe you have the strength, face me.

TD??: Oh, with pleasure.

And battle was met, as the Grey King's attention was drawn from the war.

Ton Ialfnu produces 6 Master Balls and a Snag Machine from the code.

"Then I'll have to make you want to leave."

Ton inserted one of the Master Balls into the Snag Machine, then used it one one of the six pokemon that Daniel left behind.

Knight of Breath JustAnotherUser's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Daniel unsheathes his Magnum Opii once more, barreling down the corridor, firing potshots at Grey Tiers and hitting a fair few- and then he sees it.

Shogum and Ryder, facing off against a grey squadron, hopelessly outclassed. He tries to run in, but is held in place with telekinesis by an enemy.

The Slime and his Knight put up a valiant fight, loosing slams and sword strikes and explosive magic, but in the end, the crowd simply swallows them up- and a scream is heard.

"RYDER! Get off of me, you fiendish slimeballs! Goo on Skaia do goo think goo are?"

The Slime bursts out of the pleyhora of the Greys like "the One", letting out a Kaboomle that takes down a fair few, bouncing around, fighting on until the very end-

A slash of claws from a Velociraptor-like foe. Gel flies out of the wound. Daniel gets pissed once again.

LEVEL 57 PSYTECH: PSYSPLOSION
    The user blasts a massive quantity of psy around themself, exhausting their psy power for 2 minutes.

The enemies in the area are cleared. Daniel runs to his slimy ally, moving to take out his medigun, when Shogum looks him in the eyes. He speaks, no slime quirks in his words

"Leave it. I believe that it's more honourable to take what comes when you lose in combat."
    "But... you've got too much to stay for!"
    "...It doesn't matter. Without Ryder, I would pass on soon enough anyway; we share our life force."
    "But... but..."

Daniel is without ideas. Shogum weakly smiles.

"I've been around a while, friend... but now... the curtains... have... closed... on this... act..."

He shuts his eyes, and weakly mutters his last words.

"...Farewell..."

And he dies. Daniel nods, tears streaming and opens a portal to the outer gardens. He takes a shovel, and digs, burying the bodies. Grey Tiers try to ambush him. A single slice of the Tsubaki, and the fifty-or-so enemies fall. Daniel walks back into the fray.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

Ani screams, pouncing on one of the Pokemon as it is sucked up into the Master Ball -

And ends up inside one xirself.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Daniel fights, mournful, thinking- and then he notices- his belt feels... lighter.

"...Ah, crap, I left Metagross, Salamence, Tyranitar, Scyther and Alakazam in Cyberspace, didn't I?"

He sighs. This isn't going well.

Narada feels a shadow-like disturbance nearby, and her heart skips a beat just in time to stop her from reacting properly to the latest assault, this time from a sontaran/namekian cross. She is knocked through a wall, and blacks out for an instant. Her trickster mode threatens to take over once more, but she fights it down...

PIM: Somebody get back to cyberspace!! Something horrible has happened!

She did not, of course, know what had already happened to Blazi.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

((Blazi isn't shadow anymore, FYI))

PIM: I can't, I'll be deleted- what's up?

The first Grey-Tier was surprised that Ani was affected by the Snag Master Ball, but just shrugged, deciding not to look a gift horse in the mouth. There would be time to figure it out later.

He then systematicly did the same thing to the other 5 pokemon. Once they were captured, he brought them to himself and, just like what he did to Blazi, turned them into Shadow Pokemon. How this would have affected Ani, he didn't know, except that he felt some sort of loyalty to him coming from xir pokeball.

((I know :B had is past tense))

PIM: Somebody is making Shadow Pokemon in there. I can feel it... Psychic pokemon have always been in tune with the minds of others of our kind, but... There's someone else in there, too. Not a pokemon, but.. not human? I don't know what that means, but if the manufacturer simply set the ball to capture anything that wasn't human it could work on other sentient species too, now I've said too much I AM STILL FIGHTING SOMEBODY JUST GET IN THERE!!!

Narada really needs to learn to stop talking so much.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

((Uh, Makuta? Could you have a look at the Etherpad?))

IM: Narada. Calm down. I can fix it... just, not until we can recover the balls. For what it's worth, I'm sorry. Those five will have to stay as they are.
    Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 11-16-2011 at 01:39 AM.

Avery was still in the code. The shock of seeing Ani sucked into one of the reprogrammed Master Balls had frozen him temporarily, but shock soon gave way to a vengeful anger, and the multiform glowered at Ton from behind the opaque face-shield of his outfit.

"You have no idea how badly you just fucked up," he said, his buzzing voice seeming flat and devoid of emotion.

LEVEL 57 CODETECH: SECURE WIPE
    User targets an object in the Code. The next attack overwrites it with a Gutmann wipe and locks the system modules responsible for generating it.

Avery flung his disc at the Snag Machine. As it arced towards the device, it split into two. Two became four, four became eight, eight became sixteen, sixteen became thirty-two, thirty-two became sixty-four... and all of the discs were converging on the Snag Machine.

They burrowed into it, buzzing like a swarm of angry hornets, each strike causing it to lose definition until it fell apart into a pile of code blocks - code blocks that slowly disintegrated into corrupted strings of binary, octal, and even hexadecimal code.

"And now..."

LEVEL 90 CODETECH: SUDO
    User gains root-level access for the next two Codetechs.
    This skill also unlocks several high-level Codetechs for the duration of its effect.

LEVEL 95 SUDOTECH: SUDO CHOWN
    User targets one or more objects within the code. Ownership of those objects is transferred to the user.

"...I'll take those, thank you."

Avery pointed at the Master Balls Ton was holding. As his finger tracked across each one, they vanished from Ton's belt and appeared on Avery's.

"And to make sure you don't get any ideas about taking them back..."

LEVEL 95 SUDOTECH: SUDO CHMOD 700
    User targets one or more objects in the code. All access to those objects is restricted to their owner.

Avery tapped each of the Master Balls. To him, they appeared normal - but Ton would see a whacking great padlock hanging off each of them in the moments before they - and Avery - vanished from the code.

But even though the multiform retreated from Skaianet's computer matrix, he wasn't silent about it.

"You just signed your own death warrant, Ton. Not even the Grey King can save you from what's to come when we return..."

-----

IM: Administrator Kopton, this is Security Chief Deaconari. Meet me in Server Room Ice/7828466/Zebra. We have a . . . situation.

The Grey King begins to focus his attention more and more on the duel between the Dungeoneer and the Weeping One, but then-

"My Liege."

He is distracted.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IM: On my way.

Still not sure why we put all those cubicles in there, but whatever.

Now with 200% More Corn orngjce223's Avatar

Daniel stood, fighting in a multitude of cubicles, as Avery materialised from a server in front of him. He finished clearing the room and turned to his comrade.

"What's the scoop?"

"Bad news, Daniel. Ton tried to Snag the Pokemon you left behind when you were kicked out. But that's not the worst of it."

"Is it something office-blows-up bad, or worse?"

"...I don't know, Daniel. All I know is that Ani tried to keep Ton from Snagging one of your Pokemon, and wound up trapped inside a Master Ball with it."

"...This is indeed bad. Those things were meant to hold Pokemon. I have no idea how xir species would react to it."

"There is some good news, though, I was able to use a couple of high-level Codetechs to take control of the Master Balls, and I destroyed the Snag Machine with a Gutmann Wipe. No chance of him being able to pull the same stunt again, at least not for a while."

"Well, I'm sure Blazi will be happy to hear that, she's suffering from the shadowification... anyway, let's see how Ani is."

Avery nodded, activating the Codetechs he'd used earlier and modifying the capsule-like dveices so that Daniel would be able to see them, and then transferred ownership of the Master Balls to Daniel. One of them, it seemed, was sparking and hissing slightly, as if it were overloading. "There you go. That one there, that's the one Ani's trapped in. I don't know who's in there with her."

Daniel allocated the pokeballs containing his teammates to his Sylladex, and pressed the button on front of the capsule-like device containing Ani, releasing her into the air, as well as his Scyther. It promptly exploded in his hand."[LONG STRING OF UNPRINTABLE CHARACTERS] ON A POGO STICK!" He hopped around, clutching his hand.

"...My thoughts exactly."

"Well, it's bad for the machine, but what about Ani?"

He turns to the insectoid.

"Yes, sir?" Ani cocked xir head. The first thing one would notice about xir was that xir carapace was now stained a dark grey instead of the former dark brown. The second thing was that xe stared at Daniel like... well, like a Pokemon would look at its trainer.

----

"...Oh boy..." He tries to release Ani- and then his burnt fingers remind him the pokeball exploded.

"...[UNPRINTABLE CHARACTERS]."

"[UNPRINTABLE CHARACTERS] indeed. Ani, you do not have to do as I say. You are free."

Ani cocked xir head, chirping uncannily like a cricket with xir hind legs. No words, but the meaning was clear: "Come again?"

"...Do you feel no need to obey, or are you just not clear? You're free."

"...We might need to try something a little more drastic, Daniel."

"You got a better idea?"

Avery nodded. "It's kind of tricky... but we might have to resort to a deprogramming regimen. And there are no guarantees that it'll work properly, if at all."

"How are we going to fit all of that into the ~3 hours we have before the GUKS finishes downloading on TV Tropes?"

"We'll have to do it on the Grid."

"...The Grid..."

"Yes. Time moves much faster on the Grid. We could fit a year's worth of deprogramming into about an hour."

"How much deprogramming do we need to do?"

"...That, I don't know. I've never heard of anyone trying to break this particular kind of conditioning before. Hopefully less than a year, but..."

"...Then we'd better get started. Let's go." He throws a new pokeball at his scyther, allocates it to his sylladex and walks off.

Ani trotted at Daniel's heels like a Great Dane on a leash, as they dove into cyberspace. But it wasn't the same cyberspace that Ton Ialfnu and the Grey King inhabited - this space was separate. Faster, sharper, stronger - the Grid was a combination of a training ground, a sandbox, and - in some cases - Conway's Game of Life.

"Right then, hold on..."

Daniel's hand shines turquoise and a small pair of offices rise out of the floor. This could take some time.

"Let's get started."

----

Thus begins a long progress of deprogramming, spanning an amount of time none present particularly cared to keep count of. Various programs were tried- some to no avail, some seemingly effective. It seemed that weeks, even months would go by without so much as an iota of change, or they'd think they were making progress only for Ani to fall back into her conditioned state. And yet, eventually...

"We've tried everything, Avery. EVERYTHING. And it hasn't worked." Daniel has a fair bit of five o' clock shadow from the long experience. "What do we do?"

Avery pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's only one option left. Literal deprogramming - we have to go into her code and alter it directly."

"Oh Space Hero... that's risky. One false move and we've got a braindead bug."

"I don't like it either, Daniel. But it's the only thing we haven't tried."

"...Okay. Hold on." He lets out a sigh, nods, and turns to Ani. He puts his hand on xir head- and lets his mind drift...

----

Code. Daniel floated in an endless expanse of code, no sense of where he was and a tremendous sense of power. He floated, a peaceful expression on his face, around the lines of assorted codes; each and every one detailing some detail of Ani. He tried his best to avoid changing any aspects, but this much power can be consuming- even the strongest of wills can fray a little under the code, and have some bad effects. A lost set of arms, for example. But Daniel kept his will strong as possible; and he gets to the code detailing Ani's mind. A variety of types of code- but the one detailing xir faithfulness stands out. It is promptly erased, and he forces himself out before he does any more damage -

And he opens his eyes- and a speck of the blood from the two holes where Ani's third legs used to be lands on his face.

"...Oh, [UNPRINTABLE CHARACTERS]!"

Ani stares, swaying slightly.

"Aw, hell. This isn't good. We need some medical supplies and a cybernetic surgeon. SHODAN did my cybernetics, but I'm not sure if She'd be able to the same for Ani. Totally different genetic structure and physiology, so who knows if human-grade implants would work for xir..."

"We should get out of here first. Who knows how long we've been in here." He snaps his fingers, erasing his five o'clock shadow, and they step out of the code.

Avery looked down at the bug. "How are you feeling, Ani?"

"Mostly 'armless," xe quipped.

Avery shook his head at the joke. "That was a bad one, Ani. Very bad indeed."

"Good to have you back, scuttlebuddy. Here, this should help." He takes out his Kritzkrieg. Arms aren't going to be regrowing, but it'll help with the pain and stop the blood flow.

----

They proceeded towards the War Room, transportalizing in with a great flash of light.

"Okay. So, are-you going-to fix-or-replace it?"

"Replace. I already have an idea to make up for this being my fault."

Meanwhile, Avery waved SHODAN over. "We've got a problem: due to various events, Administrator Kopton and I had to delve into some rather sensitive code pertaining to Ani's physical representation. I can elaborate later, but the problem is this - while we fixed the one problem, we accidentally deleted xir arms. Is there anything You can do to help?"

“While I would most likely, Mr Kopton, be able to replace them in the code, I would not be able to manufacture physical replacements: they would not be large enough to contain the necessary circuits to operate them.”

"Well then, I'm going to have to use a bit of good old technopathy." He turned on a minifridge - and in a few seconds and a bright flash, a rather large pair of cybernetic mantis arms were in Daniel's hands and a grin on his face. He set them down on a table. The arms, though thin as Ani's own at the tips, extended into a large pack to sit on xir shoulders containing the necessary circuits. That part, at least, SHODAN wasn't exactly fudging.

“I loathe the words ‘I told you so’, but none fit better.”

Ani looks on. "Let's-try anyway."

"I'm not one for picking on people." Daniel made his remarks as he checked the medigun, whose healing beam he had left focused on Ani. "Anyway, shall we?"

"Let's do this."

------NIGHTMARE FUEL???------

The Argo Star Fight continues.

The Weeping One disappears and splits, coming in at the Dungeoneer from every direction. His blows are mostly blocked, but every now and then one will Crack home. The Dungeoneer grabs a hold of his shin and makes to throw him around, but receives a shattering blow to the neck in return.

GL: You KNOW who I am!! SAY IT!!

The Dungeoneer coughs blood, and slumps, only to be picked up by the hair. He feels the Weeping One's breath on his face, coming ragged and hard.

TD?: You're... You're insane...

GL: How... horribly, horribly predictable. In that case...

And the Weeping one lifts him, and grows in size, muscles bulging, scales from the SCP shimmering down his back, and... He brings the Dungeoneer down onto his knee, with an echoing crack.

TD?: AAAAAAAGHH!!!!

GL: Say my name, dungeoneer.

The dungeoneer looks into the bestial face, watches it shrink, and change once more, into the face of a future comrade... and the voices of the Argo Star scream once more.

TD?: Hah... hahahah.... Bluh.. Bluh... Huge... Lich.

The next blow resounds across paradox space.

Pronouns
    [any]

Seeing that Kylie had the situation well in hand, Orpheus phased through the wall and began picking off some of the Grey-Tier elsewhere. After a good decapitation streak, he stopped for a breather. The disadvantage to using a chainsword was that it tended to tire you out quickly. After a brief sit-down, he went to resume the fight when something winked in the corner of his eye. Turning, he noticed a card lying on the ground, glowing softly. It flashed off briefly, then glowed steadily brighter as he neared it. It had a blue border, with the Roman numeral for twenty at the bottom. It depicted the silhouette of a woman sounding a horn superimposed over a sun, with three other people below her. As he picked it up, he had to close his eyes to the brilliant light, which soon died down. He examined it closely, but found nothing out of the ordinary. He was about to pocket it when something hit him in the side of the head. A snapping noise could be heard, and he fell, motionless.

---

In the top room of a golden tower, a young man awoke. He groaned, rubbed his head, and surveyed his surroundings, standing up off his bed. A look of fear and regret crossed his face, and he crumpled to the floor, sobbing.

---

The young man wiped his tears off his face, taking another look around. Just as he remembered. He peeked out the window to see the streets filled, not with white beings, but black ones. He thought for a minute, then jumped. He fell for a brief moment, then his downward momentum was translated into horizontal momentum. He rushed through the air above the city, gazing at the sky. He saw a blue orb that seemed somewhat familiar to him. Then it clicked, and he changed direction, flying toward the orb as fast as he could.

---

Upon arrival in the Land of Wind and Rivers, the young man made use of the alchemiter in the house. It towered above the surface of the planet, its tip just below a rotating spirograph hovering in the air. He used his reserves of grist to alchemize a sword with a game he remembers fondly, if only for the story, creating the Apocalypse. He also obtained some new clothes, deciding to change out of the gold pajamas he was wearing. The remaining grist was used for various odds and ends, such as rope and a new computer. He hesitated before he made this last thing, as he didn't think he'd need it. It just didn't feel right to have one on him, though, so he went through with it. Properly outfitted, he stepped out the door and began wandering the planet.

---

The consorts, a race of green dolphins, told him that many Prospitians were hiding from the Dersite army, scattered across the various planets. They pointed him to one's hiding place, and he started up a conversation. The Prospitian knew of him, which was only to be expected, as his sleeping form had been there for nearly sixteen years. She told him of a construct in the center of the moon, one intended just for him. She said that if he used it, he would become more powerful than he imagined. She also said that she didn't know how he would use it. Regardless, the young man set out to claim its power for his own.

---

He knew he couldn't take on the entire Dersite army by himself, so he resorted to stealth. The golden buildings of Prospit's moon weren't exactly helping that, but he managed it somehow. Admittedly, he did get spotted a few times, but each time, he managed to kill the one that saw him before it sounded the alarm. He wasn't able to clean up the blood, so he knew it was a temporary measure. However, he was sure that he'd make it before the stains were found, and he did. There were four platforms there, one for each Prospit dreamer. The one on the left was red and was emblazoned with an orange gear. Going right, they were light gray with a black wisp, purple with a pink heart, and orange with a yellow sun. He didn't know whose was whose, except that the gray platform was his. He stepped on it, thinking it the right thing to do, and looked up. A horde of Dersites was swarming down toward him. He looked down, and saw the same from below. The platform to his right caught his eye, and he realized with a jolt that it would have been Scylla's, had she lived. Remembering her filled him with rage at those who killed his friends.

Orpheus looked around as he was surrounded.

Insanely, he grinned.

"Come get me, motherfuckers."

And the black tide swept toward him.

Last edited by forkinyoureye; 11-19-2011 at 11:09 AM. Reason: stoopid colurz
    since images are disabled, here's my tumblr and here's my steam profile.
    shoot me a pm or something before adding me on steam, though.

In a corner of Skaianet, the code shivers. It warps, and opens a hole. Through this steps the shining form of The Weeping One, soon to be known as gigersLich.

He is carrying a body, bound by chains. Taking it to the Server Room, he looks through the stacks, ignoring the Grey Tiers swarming around him. He locates the stack he is after, and opens it up instinctively. He looks down at the body, noting that it is still alive.

"We'll be back soon, Dominic. For them, at least. For us... it's going to be a hell of a ride."

And gigersLich, his creation complete, transforms back into the form of a Seven-Year-Old child, and steps through, into his place in the time stream of their session, bringing the Dungeoneer with him.

What awaits him is another SCP Foundation. And a girl that can break things with her voice. And a werewolf. And a Cat Girl. And what could well be a demon.

And the circle is complete.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

"I'm back, and I bought a present!" Daniel tosses Avery a specibus card.

Avery snagged the card out of the air. "What's this, then?" he inquired, flipping it over.

"Thought you could use a bit... More Dakka, I believe is the term? It's shotgunkind."

Avery whistled, looking at the weapon encoded into the card. "The Pancor Jackhammer. A fully automatic combat shotgun... and modified for belt feed too, I see. I dare say that'll help buck the trend."

"I thought you would like it. Just don't cock it up."

Avery chuckled a bit at that. "I dare say anyone on the receiving end of a burst from this baby is going to be seriously jacked up," he said, slotting the card into his strife deck and withdrawing the weapon.

"It's a pretty fine way of telling them to buck(shot) off."

"I'm going to have a blast with it, that's for sure."

"Nice one. Maybe you could alchemise a better one. Y'know, gun for the top."

"Gun for the money, two for the show, three for the loadout, now GO GO GO!" With that, Avery took aim at the wall in front of him and let loose, the Jackhammer's hailstorm of triple-ought buckshot chewing through the obstacle in no time flat.

Daniel hits the deck as Avery fires his new weapon. "SWEET BILIOUS!"

"WHAT?" Avery yelled, partially deafened by the roar of the shotgun on "rock and roll". "I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER HOW AWESOME THIS GUN IS!"

"I SAID SWEET BILIOUS!"

"WHAT?!"

"SWEET-"

Avery stops shooting.

"-BILI- oh."

"KINDA LOUD, ISN'T IT?!"

"Yeah, it is. We might want to work on that. Or harness it as an attack."

"WHAT?"

"Harness the noise as an attack.

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO HARNESS BOYS TO A TACK?"

"I SAID HARNESS THE NOISE AS AN ATTACK!"

"OH! PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA!"

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?"

"I'M NOT SHOUTING, YOU'RE WHISPERING!"

"Oh, for pete's sake- ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING? BECAUSE THAT WOULD SUCK!"

"HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW?"

"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES!"

"...OH, [UNPRINTABLE CHARACTERS]!"

"DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE MEDIBAY?"

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO ON A HEAVY DATE? WE HAVE A WAR TO FIGHT!"

"MEDIBAY! MED-I-BAY!"

"OH, MEDIBAY! WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?! THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA!"

"I DID SAY SO! NOW COME ON!"

"WHAT DOES SUNOCO HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?!"

"I don't even-"

He facepalms, then takes out a whiteboard, writing "FOLLOW ME" on it.

"YOU GOT IT!"

With that, the two set off for the medibay.
    Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 11-20-2011 at 07:50 AM.

((I... I love you guys 8'D))

Floating in Paradox Space, the Grey King has reason for thought. Should he pursue the Lich? What will he do, as one of his Avatars has abandoned him?

"My liege... I have a suggestion."

------

The Grey Light Weeping One, gigersLich, touches down in the SCP Foundation. There is silence as the guards spot him, and the chained near-corpse of the Dungeoneer. They raise their weapons. The Lich raises his hand, and...

A Grey Flash. The Zianite-Tier Ultimate Grey King of Skaianet sends a reflection of himself to the SCP Foundation.

"Peasants.

This being in front of you and his captive are my former agents, though only one knew it.

And I shall Decide the other's punishment.

Weeping One. Do you accept your fate?"

GL: I spit on your authority. You are the dead echo of a former glory and a reminder of the failures of the past. You will fall, and Skaianet shall be reborn.

"....

A Pity."

And the ZUGKS reaches a hand forwards, and plunges it into the mind of the Weeping One. The Grey Power flies from him, as does that of the Argo Shard. His knees buckle, his body twists, his breath disappears into an all-encompassing scream. The SCP within seeks to devour his mind, but is wiped free in an instant by the almighty power of the Grey King. The Weeping One falls back, his body whole but his mind shattered.

"It is a shame, weeping one. From now, you shall be dead within. A Husk, empty and devoid of life, though your vital signs may pulse, your spirit shall be torn, day in and day out. Such is the price of the first betrayal. Any other Avatar of mine shall be hunted, certainly, but none shall be as tormented as you. You will be death within, but life without. Never has a handle been more fitting than that of Giger's Lich. You and I shall not meet again, as for you, the next time we meet shall be the first time. Your memory is taken. As is that of the Dungeoneer. Never shall you return to my side."

And with that, the Grey King once again absorbs the reflection, and his attention returns to Skaianet. His curse is complete.

-------

Years later, the SCP foundation creates the Beta Version of a videogame. When the subjects are informed of it, there is one who seems more stirred than the others.

GL: ...when can I start?
    Last edited by trilbyulatingDungeoneer; 11-19-2011 at 11:04 PM.

The Resident Rider-Guy swampmist1142's Avatar

as the figting rages, a navy blue flash rushes throughout, cutting Grey-Tiers to bits with his dual flaming hydrogeon swords, when he comes to a stop infront of Daniel
    Hey man, hows the fighting going? ah, avery's deaf now? well, want some help with that?
    Last edited by swampmist1142; 11-20-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    teh meda pedas http://i.imgur.com/88kQ7.gif=
    teh sig quotes: