The war has been going on as long as anyone can remember.
There are some still alive who remember when Fase and Ondivot were free, independent nations, and not merely the most recent vassal-states of Krimm.
But not many.
The nation of Krimm now sprawls across the eastern continent; its conquered territories stretch from sea to sea. A few free countries have taken a stand, but Krimm's military far outstrips the rest of the known world in numbers and firepower.
Recently, Krimm invaded the northern plains of Irorhapor, and this beleaguered area has become a rallying point for the resistance.
There, among the brave Hapori, you have fought to stem the Krimmer tide.
There, beneath the shadow of a grey obelisk, you have lost the battle and been taken prisoner.
There, with your fellow captives, you must play a game for a chance at survival.
Krimmers value cleverness, after all. Cleverness and trickery.
This is a mafia game for 19 players run by the lovely Buttercup and the lovable Scoffles.
It should have some pretty cool flavor and some pretty cool roles, and hopefully will not blow up in any manner.
You guys know the rules
do I even have to
1. Massclaims. Will not help at all. And trust us that you won't need them.
2. Days will be up to 120 hours (5 days) long. Nights will be NO MORE than 48 hours - if all actions are in, day reserves the right to start early.
3. When voting, remember to bold your votes! You MAY make deadline votes.
4. ALL COMMUNICATION WILL BE DONE THROUGH QUICKTOPICS. Other than your role PM, there should be no communication outside of thread or QTs.
5. IF YOU EDIT OR DELETE POSTS YOU WILL BE MODKILLED!
5.5. DON'T SHARE QUICKTOPICS.
5.5.5. DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME EITHER.
6. No ciphers. They're a distraction that only tests people's ability to crack ciphers. HOWEVER, if you have an uncrackable code, you MAY post in it.
7. After you die you can make one bluh post that cannot contain any information about the game.
8. You may not post in the thread at night.
9. There may be roles with unusual win conditions, but no role will change alignment at any point during the game.
10. There may be multiple factions!
11. Every player has to make at least one post per game day. If they do not, they will be replaced/modkilled, extenuating circumstances nonwithstanding.
12. Play to your win condition, always.
13. Karkat Rule: No faking day-activations of anything, on pain of modkill. There may or may not be day powers!
14. Karkat Rule 2: If a day-activation of something day-ending is claimed, ASSUME THE DAY IS ENDED until you hear otherwise. If an extension is required as a result, I will grant one.
15. Don't copy/paste from QTs.
16. Mafia may or may not have daychat.
17. All roles can safely assume sanity.
18. In the case of conflicting night actions, they will be resolved in favor of the person who gets theirs in the earliest (or to harm those who get their action in the latest, either way.)
19. PLAY NICE - this will be enforced. this is a GAME. Games are FUN.
1. konec0CheeseDeluxeSeedy - Scum Spy, lynched D5
2. A Killer Cuppa Tea - Town Schizophrenic, lynched D4
4. 50,000 Unstoppable Watts - Town Forensic Investigator, Lynched D1
6. Prime Intellect - Disappeared N1
7. Drakenforge - Town Inventor, Lynched D3
8. Palamedes - Town Judge/Executioner/Favored Townie, Killed N3
10. passiveNotation - Town Jailer, Killed N5
11. Acionyx - Town Desperado, Killed Himself D1
13. The Player With No Name
15. gloomyMoronLagren - Town Oracle, lynched D6
16. Sotek - Third-party Poisoner/Bodystacker, gave up and was lynched D2
17. GenetiXientist - Scum Ninja/Roleblocker/Godfather, Shot by a Cat D4
19. Autoptrophic LizardZatch
1. Prof. Ponderous PhD
Game has started, having been looked over by ProfessorLizzard and Crilly, and their advice (mostly) taken.
DAY ONE START
DAY TWO START
DAY THREE START
DAY FOUR START