MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 106 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 4)

PREQUEL suggestion box (thread 4)

Read PREQUEL here!

This thread is specifically for commands, fanart, and discussion of commands and fanart! If you came here by way of my site, don't forget to read the subforum rules!

And remember:
    • If you would like to comment on a specific update, talk about the new site, or comment on Prequel itself (e.g. "just found this, love it") please do it on the site itself! It's great hearing from you guys, but this thread is for commands and fanart. Things that are being submitted, basically.
    • If you want to talk about The Elder Scrolls things not related to Prequel (e.g. the best mods, best playthroughs, etc), please do it in this thread!
    • If you want to talk about art things unrelated to Prequel (e.g. how to remove gif dithering), please do it in the appropriate Art Forum sticky!

Links will be posted here whenever a new update happens. Let's get this show on the road!
    Last edited by Kazerad; 01-21-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Re: PREQUEL suggestion box

Updated.

Far away in a land where people don't wear berets

Augh. I can't see the flash animation because my internet connection sucks at the moment.

DAAAAAMN!

Edit: A firefox extension and a few minutes later, I can play the game. Awesome.
    Also I found yarn.

>Katia: Enter Kvatch. Wander around the town and find a ball of yarn, a knife, a fork and a paintbrush in various abandoned crates. Don't approach the lady in the cemetary. Her teeth are way too long for a human. Finally, go to the library Quill-Weave told you about.
    Last edited by Kyphros; 10-25-2011 at 05:41 AM.

>Reality: Be a dream that Katia is having because of stress.

Oh, oh god, that was great. Kaz, that was just great.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

>Katia: Greet the bookstore owner, all the while thumbing over the yarn and silverware you collected.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Time to DO SOMETHING RIGHT.
    >Deliver letter.

Some kind of... American? AdultPuppetShow's Avatar

Brother Martin: Go find out why the Kahjiit in wizard robes that walked into the chapel a few minutes ago flipped the fuck out when she tried to speak with you. Was it your hair? Did she recognize you as her father's killer? Could she be an illegitimate daughter? Does it even work that way? Does this mean you have to kill yourself? Should you lay off the wine?
    You seem to be bored and you've got nothing better to do until the next service.
    Last edited by AdultPuppetShow; 10-25-2011 at 06:54 AM.
    Nay! I am Imperial Prime! Bane of Mudcrabs, Marxists and Bandits from the Gold Coast to that...
    Swampy not so nice region around Leyawin.

Submit Communist degenerate! Lest I be forced to feed you my steel!

>Katia: Ask around as to why the khajiit in town seem so darn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphros View Post
    >Katia: Enter Kvatch. Wander around the town and find a ball of yarn, a knife, a fork and a paintbrush in various abandoned crates. Don't approach the lady in the cemetary. Her teeth are way too long for a human. Finally, go to the library Quill-Weave told you about.
    Don't forget the spoon!
    Full set of dinnerware, she's moving up in the world.

Katia, at the first available opportunity, buy a pair of calipers.
    Bibliophael decides to take a hand.

Tremble, mortals, and despair.

Some kind of... American? AdultPuppetShow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bibliophael View Post
    Katia, at the first available opportunity, buy a pair of calipers.
    Yesssssssssss.
    Nay! I am Imperial Prime! Bane of Mudcrabs, Marxists and Bandits from the Gold Coast to that...
    Swampy not so nice region around Leyawin.

Submit Communist degenerate! Lest I be forced to feed you my steel!

TURN IT OFF! TURN OFF THAT HORRIBLE MUSIC! AUGH, IT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

pd. Also, very cool flash. Man, it was awesome. It made want so hard for a mod of Katia in my game.

Katia: Listen to the dancing elf and screw- I mean, ignore the shamed orc, your dancing is hot enough that it could generate sick burns all of its own.
    Last edited by Grey Acumen; 10-25-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Does remaking music count as fanart?

Oh.

Oh gog.

That was awesome. Thank you, Kazerad!

Katia: You've come this far, introduce yourself and find out if this is the guy who the letter's for!
    Forgotten Age: An adventure set in the universe of Exalted. Try it, you'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neural View Post
    Does remaking music count as fanart?
    This is so going up on the fridge when its done

I'll make you a midi when I get home to my composan computer
    isn't that thrilling @____@

Riveting.
    Wait, what did you make it with in the first place? I thought it just sounded like a really well effected GM bank.

Dumpster dived - Full basic set of dinnerware for a +1 to Mealtime Etiquette! The rest can doubtless be assembled into a death machine of sorts.

Katia: Once you're done delivering the letter, go back and see if the kids in the orphanage know any funny cat jokes.

Kaz: Awesome little flash game. Thanks to you and your collaborators for taking the time to make it!
    Last edited by JJA; 10-25-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Credit where credit is due.
    "...Without stupidity, where would be the savor of superior understanding?" - Jack Vance
    A Stray to Botaram: a puzzle of anger, loss and redemption.

Katia: Appraise yourself for that fantastic skills of poledancing dance. No, i really mean it, with that hot moves, i`m sure that you will beat easily your opponents in the arena, and win the money-prize! Yours problems are a step-dance to fade away!

PD. If you don`t understand this, go to talk the nord in the arena, a lot. Holy shit, how i could missed that the first playtrough!?

Katia: Attempt to sell the ball gag to that lady who is clearly not a vampire for 10 Septims.

Quote Originally Posted by Neural View Post
    Riveting.
    Wait, what did you make it with in the first place? I thought it just sounded like a really well effected GM bank.
    Mostly random google soundfonts and Garritan horns.
    Last edited by MyUsernamesMud; 10-25-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev View Post
    Katia: Attempt to sell the ball gag to that lady who is clearly not a vampire for 10 Septims.
    Katia: Also, check with Lenka to see if she has garlic, (no point in taking chances) then accept that clearly-not-a-vampire-lady's offer; She's so shady that she's wrapped back around into "seems legit" territory. and with a net profit of 25 septims, you'd be able to afford to replace your meager Machete with one made by Gra-Sharob, which in turn would make you well enough armed that you just might be able to go up against those imps that are bothering Tavia. Of course before doing that, you should try to recover more mana, and also decide on a price that Tavia would be willing to pay you for dealing with the Imps. (Only use the fire in an emergency though, you don't want to burn down tavia's shop trying to deal with the imps)

Holy lizard spit, Kaz, that was epic. COSMIC.
    I checked every single crate and talked to everyone at least five times to get all the dialogue. It felt like a nerdgasm, that lasted an hour!
    Great visuals, as well as fitting writing style. Exactly would you would expect in this adventure.
    Keep up the awesome work.

>Katia: Find spoon, fork, knife, yarn and a paintbrush. Talk to all the people. Visit all the things.

Up next >Katia: Deliver the letter.

I am hyped as fuck for the next update.

Well all-right. you have a spool of yarn, a whole dinnerware set, a paintbrush, and the new-found knowledge that humans LOVE corn, and that's BEFORE you even talked to anyone.
    Not only has your net-worth almost doubled since arriving here, you are now savvy in the ways of human culinary art AND you've been offered free training with blunt weapons from the nice Redguard in town AAAAAAAAAND if you REALLY need to, you can become a vampire and get paid 10 septims for it.

Everything's coming up Katia today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Acumen View Post
    Katia: Also, check with Lenka to see if she has garlic, (no point in taking chances)
    Remember! Vampires in this world are absolutely fine with garlic. Only one vampire in Cyrodiil (to my knowledge), is mortally allergic to garlic, and that's Vicente Valtieri from Cheydinhal.

Page 1 of 106 12341151101 ... LastLast