MSPA Forums
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2764

Thread: Welcome to Jurrasi- I mean Lusus-Monster Park

Re: Welcome to Jurrasi- I mean Lusus-Monster Park

Ages ago I said we were in a doomed timeline, and it hasn't been disproven...

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by oogley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuslynx View Post
    I don't see how pm-ing a mod would do anything. If they haven't noticed that this thread has been over a hundred for several hours, then they are either asleep or dead.
    Its like a scary movie. All the mods have been raptured by our lord Hussie. We, the surviving fanbase, have to struggle to survive.

I volunteer for the leader of this survival party.
    I volunteer for the guy that survives through most of the movie only to be killed off in the last 10 minutes.

No wait, I want to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I don't see how pm-ing a mod would do anything. If they haven't noticed that this thread has been over a hundred for several hours, then they are either asleep or dead.
    Well that's what you're supposed to do and hopefully it'll make them notice sooner/again/actually care.
    See its the thoughtful heros that will get us all killed. We must be cautious of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Starscream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShenHibiki View Post
    Can someone freshen-up my memory on the whole timeline for the Cal puppet?
    Where does it come from, and where it went then? And it's importance?
    Cal's existence is one of the more circuitous ones in the story, so bear with me.

Dave grows up with Bro "testing" him with Cal. Subconsciously, he begins to fear him.
    In the Veil, Gamzee - angry at Dave for blaspheming the Mirthful Messiahs - amplifies those fears of Cal. Lil' Cal thus materializes on Derse, in Dream Dave's room.
    Dream Rose wakes up and meets Dream Dave, who was already awake for some reason. She finds Lil' Cal bouncing around Dream Dave's room, gets annoyed by him, and tosses him out the window.
    By this time, Bro and Dave have entered the Medium. Bro's surfboard flies to Derse and Lil' Cal lands on it. It then takes him to the ectobiology meteor.
    Baby Bro finds Lil' Cal and takes him along with him when his meteor is sent to earth. He then gets a new set of clothes and is used by Bro to "test" Dave, as described above.
    ... so, the Lil' Cal here would be a meteor!copy of that one, coming with Bro, when Dave found him, presumably.
    ... why did he let him keep THAT thing? =P
    But really, means in this session, there's a Cal that came from nowhere, I see...

Rogue of Mind mysteriousOutsider's Avatar

Only one way to answer this: can we still contact the trolls?

Cal's existence is one of the more circuitous ones in the story, so bear with me.

Dave grows up with Bro "testing" him with Cal. Subconsciously, he begins to fear him.
    In the Veil, Gamzee - angry at Dave for blaspheming the Mirthful Messiahs - amplifies those fears of Cal. Lil' Cal thus materializes on Derse, in Dream Dave's room.
    Dream Rose wakes up and meets Dream Dave, who was already awake for some reason. She finds Lil' Cal bouncing around Dream Dave's room, gets annoyed by him, and tosses him out the window.
    By this time, Bro and Dave have entered the Medium. Bro's surfboard flies to Derse and Lil' Cal lands on it. It then takes him to the ectobiology meteor.
    Baby Bro finds Lil' Cal and takes him along with him when his meteor is sent to earth. He then gets a new set of clothes and is used by Bro to "test" Dave, as described above.
    Then he ends up in the trolls' timeline somehow (I forget if this was explained. Aradia somehow has Dad's Crosbytop and fedora as well. It was Bec Noir who brought Cal and some other trophies with him from the B1 session, which then went through meteor portals.), and is given to Kanaya. She sews him up some felt clothes. He then gets taken by an agent of derse and ectobiologized into Doc Scratch.
    Last edited by rufuslynx; 12-08-2011 at 12:22 AM.

For this new session or old...? For the record though, even the beta sburb (should we just use A1, A2, B1, and B2?) session...all of them were technically doomed for them needing to escape...

For the record, Gamzee created Cal due to amplifying his fears even though by then Dave had a history with Cal...
    Last edited by techloveArtist; 12-08-2011 at 12:20 AM.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!
    main | reblog blog | Tricksters Blog!!!!! | Little Troll Stuck (MORE LINKS BELOW)

Then he ends up in the trolls' timeline somehow (I forget if this was explained. Aradia somehow has Dad's Crosbytop and fedora as well.), and is given to Kanaya. She sews him up some felt clothes. He then gets taken by an agent of derse and ectobiologized into Doc Scratch.
    THAT is the part I'm missing @.@

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriousOutsider View Post
    The version of trolls for this timeline is a bizarre alien species known as "Mods."

Who is 'we?' Are we the pre scratch kids, the post scratch kids, or us, as in in the real world?

Then he ends up in the trolls' timeline somehow (I forget if this was explained. Aradia somehow has Dad's Crosbytop and fedora as well.), and is given to Kanaya. She sews him up some felt clothes. He then gets taken by an agent of derse and ectobiologized into Doc Scratch.
    Yeah, I edited that in afterwards He's with Bro when he enters the medium and gets taken when Jack kills Bro. Jack then takes the Wallet after killing CD? (which contains the Crosby top and some of Dad's spare fedoras) and shoves it into Cal. When he enters the troll session, he uses Cal against one of the Aradiabots; the two are sent on a reckoning meteor to Alternia, where Indiana Aradia finds them in poor shape.
    Jeff 3:14 - For Gog so loved Alternia that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not fuck off but have a mostly expletive-free life.

Rogue of Mind mysteriousOutsider's Avatar

I have a feeling Drillgorg is about to save us.

The version of trolls for this timeline is a bizarre alien species known as "Mods."
    Someone also mentioned Cheers beforehand...I forgot if it was this thread or elsewhere on the net.

I don't get why we need to be 'saved' though. All I know is that a mod will take care of it as soon as they see it and that I don't think it is the end of the world if the thread runs over...how I see it, 100 is a guideline that the mods must follow when they can...not a rule in which people will be punished for continually talking...it's not our fault in this case and I don't think it's anything to worry about.
    Last edited by techloveArtist; 12-08-2011 at 12:26 AM.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!
    main | reblog blog | Tricksters Blog!!!!! | Little Troll Stuck (MORE LINKS BELOW)

Save us, OR DOOM US ALL?

[/fantasy]

Well, only a hero of Time can doom/save us, by traveling back to the Alpha timeline (the other reason why I don't refer to B2 as Alpha), and dooming himself and us. Unless a Godtier Doom player could somehow affect that. That's something to speculate! Can a godtier Doom player negate a doomed timeline? Maybe that's the domain of Hope players?

Yeah, I edited that in afterwards He's with Bro when he enters the medium and gets taken when Jack kills Bro. Jack then takes the Wallet after killing CD? (which contains the Crosby top and some of Dad's spare fedoras) and shoves it into Cal. When he enters the troll session, he uses Cal against one of the Aradiabots; the two are sent on a reckoning meteor to Alternia, where Indiana Aradia finds them in poor shape.
    Guess I missed a chunk then... I remember Cal messed up when Bro and Dave fought... and Bro left that fight on his board.. when was Cal fixed enough for that fight with Jack?
    I think I need to re-read all from the start =w=~

Well, only a hero of Time can doom/save us, by traveling back to the Alpha timeline (the other reason why I don't refer to B2 as Alpha), and dooming himself and us. Unless a Godtier Doom player could somehow affect that. That's something to speculate! Can a godtier Doom player negate a doomed timeline? Maybe that's the domain of Hope players?
    Perhaps...Sollux died to give everyone else living a second chance. Cause if he didn't man the meteor, the trolls would possibly be stuck there sitting next to a dead session.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!

They're probably too busy dealing with a massive headache brought on by trying to organize and pair 80+ people for secret Santa. ;(

Former agent of the LOHAC SEC NullEntropy's Avatar

Guess I missed a chunk then... I remember Cal messed up when Bro and Dave fought... and Bro left that fight on his board.. when was Cal fixed enough for that fight with Jack?
    Bro apparently got Cal from the rooftop after Dave entered the Medium and sewed him up off-screen before the fight with Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by techloveArtist View Post
    Perhaps...Sollux died to give everyone else living a second chance.
    PERHAPS HE HASN'T DIED BECAUSE THAT'S HOW DOOM WORKS.

link
    Last edited by rufuslynx; 12-08-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by techloveArtist View Post
    Perhaps...Sollux died to give everyone else living a second chance.
    In comparison, Eridan doomed the future of his race (for a bit before KANAYA CLEARLY SOMEHOW REOBTAINS THE MATRIORB)!
    ASKER: Do you identify with any of the trolls?
    ANDREW HUSSIE: Gamzee but only cause he killed a bunch of them.

It makes sense in my head! Vanymstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kidror View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidror View Post
    Her Imperial Condescension is most likely in the Alpha Universe meaning that LE can't get there however its unknown if Aradiacestor is there as well(Rather doubt she is but if she is she won't be there anymore).
    Wait, how does the Condesce mean LE isn't in B2? Also, "alpha" and "beta" are hella confusing. Do you mean B2 when you say alpha? the universe in which they play the alpha version of sburb?
    The Condensce carries out LEs work where it can't go so if she IS there it isn't.B2=Alpha universe, don't worry your not the only one who gets confused.
    Unless she finished that assignment and got promoted to "working in the same universe as the boss" for the smashing job she did on that.
    "The glass is twice as large as necessary. And that worries me."
    Because hypothetical universes are the best universes.

I don't think it's ever shown when Bro fixes Cal, but if you watch Descend, I'm fairly certain you see a stiched-up Cal fighting alongside Bro and Davesprite. Cal is shown with Jack after he kills Bro and again after he kills Mom and Dad (he refers to him as his very best friend; that's something I never understood, personally). He kills CD? right before Cascade (and we see him holding the Wallet, too), but again we don't see him explicitly put the wallet inside Cal; we only know it's there because Aradia later retrieves it from Cal's torn-up body on Alternia.
    Jeff 3:14 - For Gog so loved Alternia that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him shall not fuck off but have a mostly expletive-free life.

:/

1) Andrew technically did say that Sollux died in his tumblr.
    2) Show me a revived matriorb...cause I don't think so...

How I see it, the aspect is really the case of not only providing it but actually controlling it. So the opposite technically would ring through as commanding the aspect.
    Last edited by techloveArtist; 12-08-2011 at 12:33 AM.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

IDE/Theory: The scratched session is just a dream

No wait, that's stupid