The year is 20XX. You and your group of internet friends like to play ONLINE ROLEPLAYING GAMES. The highly anticipated game SBURB is to be released soon, but for you and your friends, soon isn't soon enough. You've acquired copies of the JAPANESE PRE-RELEASE. When you start it though, you find that it is NOTHING like you expected.
This is the main MSPA Forum Thread for the Homestuck TRPG Campaign known as DwellingVexed (but also the Japanese name Sumaihagayui). The most basic concept behind DwellingVexed is "How would Homestuck look if it was made by a Japanese Anime Writer?", as such while it continues to feel like a Homestuck Game, it has taken on a unique Japanese flair.
As you can see from above (when I figure out how to make a Poll), I'm still trying to decided whether to keep the gameplay here, or put it on it's own dedicated forum. With a Forum we can threads for every different area, but on here it's more accessible and no one has to make new profile, so I've left it to a vote.
To host documents and as another means of contact I've set up a Facebook Group, link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/271967202854859/
There will be 17 players, 5 kids and 12 trolls.
The Kids abilities are based on the 5 Japanese Elements
RED DESIGNATES POSSIBLY INACTIVE.
* Element - Symbol - Title - Character Name (Underline is Surname) (M/F) - Character Chumhandle - Dream Planet - Forum Username
* Tsuchi / Earth - X - Kaitō no Bushi / Dame of Answers - Maki Airi (Female) - aspiredClockworks - Derse - digiexpert
* Mizu / Water - X - Seikatsu no Tengu / Tengu (Slyph) of Life - Kimi Nagano (Female) - coastalCoder - Prospit - Spinneret
* Hi / Fire - Spears - Ho no Gokenin / Vassal of Fire - Aron Kettil (Male) - X - Derse - VolcanicRage
* Kaze / Wind - Pigs - Sasayaki no Shodōka / Calligrapher of Whispers - Morrie Hapsnap (Female) - coronersApprentice - Prospit - secularZoologist
* Rai / Lightning - X - Tengoku no Shinobi / Shinobi (Sentinel) of Heaven (Time) - Adelheid Koenig (Male) - silentConductor - ??? - CurtainsHost
The Trolls are based on the Juunishi, the Japanese Zodiac:
* Zodiac Sign- Title - Character Name (underline means surname) (M/F/GQ) - Skin Colour - Blood Colour - Character Chumhandle - Dream Planet - Forum Username
* Nezumi / Rat - Kokoro no Wakushu-Kabuki / Actor (Page) of Mind - Shokun Raitou (Male) - Blue - Light Blue - conditionalDisposition - Prospit - Exterminator Cola
* Ushi / Ox - missingHandle
* Tora / Tiger - Kyuri no Tsuiseki-sha / Tracker (Seer) of Distances (Space) - Deimaru Akira - Red - Yellow Green - defiantFelidae - Prospit - Jeebus
* Usagi / Rabbit - VolcanicRage
* Tatsu / Dragon - Zen no Shōgun / Shōgun (Heir) of Zen - Yōran Ryūdan - Red - Violet - unbalancedScales - Prospit - Zyborg
* Hebi / Snake
* Uma / Horse
* Hitsuji / Ram - Bassuru no Bushi / Knight of Castigation - Onirei Bokuyo (Female) - Blue - Sea Green - obstinateBeliever - Derse - Ganurath
* Saru / Monkey - Sora no Sōhei / Warrior-Monk of Sky - Kozuki Wukong (Male) - Red - Jade Green - igneousMacaque - Prospit - The Phantom Squee
* Tori / Rooster - Mage of Time - Odaki Tosakari (Female) - Red - Orange - cockyCombustible - Derse - Slypheede
* Inu / Dog - Tamashii no Rōnin / Rōnin of Spirit - Deimei Masumi (Female) - Blue - Dark Red - strayIntoxicated - Prospit - KitKatsuun
* Inoshishi / Boar - Yūki no Yōjinbō / Bodyguard (Sentinel) of Valour (Heart) - Takisi Doroso (Male) - Red - Blue - gatheringTempest - Derse - DrakeRaids
I'm also gonna ask that anyone who wants to play "trolls" hold off on descriptions as I have secret surprises that I don't want Kid Players to know
As a Kid your Aspect does not necessarily associate with your Kids Element, this Element Is merely a themetic concept that will affect various things like your Kids personality, planet, and the look and feel of their powers. Like how Dave is associated with Fire but Ironically Cool. In this case you might want to choose an aspect that could be easily connected to your element, without Directly BEING that element.
We are keeping a Spreadsheet of Classes and Aspects to make sure we only have 2 OF EACH. Check it out when making your character: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WMXlrdGc#gid=0
As a Troll, I'm letting you decide what Aspects associate closely with what Zodiac, but remember that your characters personality needs to reflect strongly with the personality the Zodiac provides, AND give your character a Japanese sounding name that is somehow connected to their Zodiac (like a Japanese Word Pun, which are somewhat different from English Word Puns). More will be revealed about Troll Creation privately.
Heres the Character Sheet: http://www.box.com/shared/tt54xspxb0byy8lxegfr
Heres a PDF Online Editor and Saver if you can't save on your computer (IT CANNOT HOST THOUGH): http://www.PDFEscape.com (registration is required to use I believe)
Heres the Character Creator if you want to use it: http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread...pdated-16-Sept
The Dedicated Forum: http://www.Dwellingvexed.forumotion.com