MSPA Forums
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: God Tier

Talking God Tier

Ok, so basically. I made god tiers! Since the canons are out. Time for fan canon.

I kinda hope these become fan canon. PLEASE USE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. I'd love to see these used.

CUSTOM GOD TIER SYMBOLS

Yep! I made god tier symbols for those fan trolls that just dont get the love. A lot are made up, a lot were suggested and a lot belong to friends trolls, but all are designed by me. Let’s go through them!

(SPRITE VERSION)

Note: The top band of colour represents the hood, the bottom represents the outfits secondary colour. Shoes are up to you folks!

HERO OF SENSE

The hero of sense would have the ability to see people’s auras. Sense how they are feeling and what they are doing. A very passive hero, but very helpful. They are big empaths. The design is based on the idea of an emotion expanding out, bright as anything under the dark shell. It also looks like Digimon’s crest of courage. Oops!

HERO OF DEATH

The design is 100% the polar opposite to life. It’s dark brown and a dead root. Har har. A hero of death would more than likely be able to know when it’s someone’s time and have the ability to be there when it happens, possibly to help. They wouldn’t know how. But they are aware when death is nearing.

HERO OF EARTH

The design is based off the upside triangle symbol for earth, and becomes a theme. This is our ground element to go alongside the breath wind element. Of course this would give earthquakey powers and the ability to move soil etc. Hero of earth, what do you expect?

HERO OF PRIDE

The design? A mirror jazzed up. The colours are because purples and blues represent royalty and importance, something good for pride. Pretty funny to have with low self esteem, esentially the hero of pride is very good at looking into ones insecurities and hurting people that way, taking a look inside to find the problem. A hero of pride is always fastest to find out their strongest asset.

HERO OF MIGHT

Well, might was going to be a fist of some sorts, but I decided to make it a parallel to the hero of mind! Anyway, the power of might. Super strenth. Nuff said, and larger willpower.

HERO OF SOUL

Ah, the hero of Soul, Zoltac’s new god tier. Made to look like a soul. And the purest of colours. I imagine the powers of a hero of soul is to be able to look into ones soul and see one’s true soul and bring it out to the surface and speak to the person within. They are able to strip the layers of a person a lot easier and see spirits.

HERO OF STORM

This design was made to mirror earth’s design with the same shape, also inspired by the fact lightning doesn’t strike twice, as the player has lived twice. The storm player would not just control lightning. They would have general weather control. OOH HOO HOO RAINY DAYS!

HERO OF SHADE

The hero of shade, the design is simply because everyone would expect this outfit to be black all over, haha no. Shade, the dark spot in the light. So it’s black with a white hood. Hope you like! The hero of shade can call upon some powers of grimdark without going grimdark, as they’re tapped into the dark psyche. They CAN easily shift to becoming a bit corrupt though, depending on the will power of the player.

HERO OF FLAME

Our fire element, now. Most peeps think this is just fire. Oh ho ho. Nope. Much like light being luck. Flame is a word for passion, a power involves fire, but also it allows seers to see the true goals of people, thiefs to take their passion and for general aggro players, the more passionate a player gets about something, their powers kick in and they become VERY able to do anything! design based off hero of heart.

HERO OF CAUSE

The hero of cause, an interesting one. These players are able to instantly know how things are the way they are. Almost omniscent. They can easily comprehend things just by seeing them, say machinery or even first guardians. They know how things were made and why they are there. A VERY useful tier. The design is kind of like 3 vorex cogs, to represent the mind in an abstract sense. I dunno. XD

HERO OF DEPTH

The hero of depth, they are able to mess with peoples depth perception and equilibrium. Causing them to not really know which way is which, aim wrong and everything. Heroes of Depth NEVER miss shots and are never clumsy. A great power up for clumsy players! The design was based off the design by Valera Repeto. Black and Navy to represent deep water.

HERO OF FORCE

Made to look like a big BAM, like a comic panel. The hero of force is able to move things around telekinetically, the only problem is. The heavier it is, the easier. if it’s light? it’s harder to lock on and becomes difficult! Force players are able to smack about people with huge objects. Woo.

HERO OF DREAMS

The colours are clearly based off Derse and Prospits colours, with skaian-esques clouds as the symbol. Anyway, their powers involves the ability to create illusions of the enemies dreams infront of them. Causing things to appear that are not there and to even put images around people! almost transformation there!

HERO OF LUCK

4 leaf clover design with leprachaun colours. Ha-Chee-Cha-Choo-Cho-Cha-Choo-Cha-CHA. Anyway, luck is allll theirs. They have all the luck and change outcomes to work for themselves. Pretty much Vriska’s thief of Light power but what are you gonna do?

HERO OF FORM

Skin coloured, because form is a big thing, and a removed circle from the main shape is to do with power. They are able to shapeshift and even make others seem different to people. The ability to morph and change form. Seers are able to see through disguises perfectly.

HERO OF ICE

Icicles, white and pale blue colours. Ice powers. Bam. Simple stuff.

HERO OF PEACE

A relaxed eye whilst being similar to soul makes a good design I hope. With the most relaxing, pure colours. When around these heroes. No-one wants to fight. Heroes are able to stop all manner of fighting, though this can be annoying situationally. They are also great healers!

HERO OF FEEL

A happy smile, a sad frown and a teardrop make this girly feely pink design. Are you man enough to wear it? The hero of feel has the ability over emotions. See people’s true emotions of fear etc if a seer, but the ability to cause someone to stay locked in a current emotion. Can be done wrong (anger) but can be hilarious (lust). Let’s see you perverts get this one!

HERO OF FEAR

Originally my peace design (what’s wrong with me) but it looks like a horrorterror and kind of is similar to shade. Anyway the hero of fear is able to manifest any players fears into reality. Causing a lot of girly squeals!

HERO OF DAMP

Our final elemental and god tier symbol. the hero of damp. A water ripple effect because a raindrop is TOO. obvious! Anyway, the hero of damp is pretty much a water bender and can move water to their will. They can grab moisture from the air.

EXTRA

HERO OF MAIL

This design can only be worn by one player ever, Jane Crocker, the Maid of Mail! This power causes you to have mail blow up in your face. Then you die a heroic death. GOOD LUCK JANE!

All designs by me, Homestuck is a (c) to Hussie. Hope you like!

[EDIT] ASK ME FOR MORE. WHEN I GET 20 ORIGINAL 1 SYLLABLES TIER IDEAS. I WILL DRAW THEM ALL OUT.

Re: God Tier

These are pretty awesome, but:

WHERE.

THE HELL.

IS PISS.

Anyway, the symbols get thumbs up from me.

Love them. Now I really want there to be a Hero of Dreams just so I can see that made canon.

SOUND
    FATE
    LIPS
    PISS
    WEALTH

HATE
    JOY
    WORD
    FAITH
    CHOICE

these are 10/20 on my batch 2 list. Looking for more suggestions

SOUND
    FATE
    LIPS
    PISS
    WEALTH

HATE
    JOY
    WORD
    FAITH
    CHOICE

these are 10/20 on my batch 2 list. Looking for more suggestions

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Law
    Crime
    Tears
    Drills (DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!)
    Cards (TRUST IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS YUGIIIIII)
    Clouds
    Clowns
    Clouns
    Fruit
    WAAAAAAAAAGH
    Rhythm
    Rhyme
    Thyme
    Limes
    Mimes
    Queues
    Most of these are bullshit. I know.

Ideas:
    Ruin
    Sight

Silly ideas:
    Shades (as in the glasses)
    Pants
    Dance

Insignirodentiamourous Varkarrus's Avatar

Going by the whole First part of title describes you, second part of title creates challenge, I'd be the Sylph of Might. Because I lack willpower.

Now could you do designs for the not shown god tiers? So I can draw myself? Shittily, of course?

Here is my mage design.

and my bard.

That's all for now!

Thank you for the kind comments!

Sitting in a chair with my head on my left hand.
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Pace
    Rite
    Wharf
    Bay
    Moon
    Night
    Joy
    Need
    Rush
    Midst
    Realm
    Fame
    Sport
    Scream
    Fuel
    Praise
    Shift
    Check
    Glow
    Clue
    Lust
    Pride
    Scream

Should we think of first halves of titles too? If so:
    Monk
    King
    Queen
    Lord
    Duke
    Child
    Priest
    Friend
    Doc

Also, can we draw symbols for a few if you don't want to do zem all?

Worth, Sound, Night, Dust, Keys, Change, Speed, Swag, Cats, Gas (I just picked random stuff for the last four)

Scout, Chief, Count, Spy, Gent, Boss

I seriously want to see a Count of Ruin.

sure! and someone actually suggested SWEAT :I

Mage of Doom
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

I Think I love you.
    Is there a problem if I try to use one of those for my character?

Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticBeanie View Post
    Those look great! :D
    I like Storm the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrow View Post
    I Think I love you.
    Is there a problem if I try to use one of those for my character?
    I kinda hope these become fan canon. PLEASE USE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT. I'd love to see these used.
    Clearly it won't be a problem! Go nuts!

Mage of Doom
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Yay!
    The finished work (I put all my amateur drawing skills here, I'm pretty proud :3 )

The Land of Mountains and Majesty [Denver, CO]

[nitpicking]Why would there be such thing as a Hero of Earth if Earth is a specific planet? I mean, would it make any sense for an Alternian troll to be a Hero of Earth?[/nitpicking]

So I feel semi-helpful, might I suggest Hero of Stone in its stead?
    Last edited by Siegmundfried; 12-15-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Earth is a commonly used word for jusr..ground. soil. mud. dirt. not specifically the planet. Thanks for the feedback!

Earth

earth

Quote Originally Posted by Radiowilly View Post
    Earth

earth
    Yes, but it's a mythological role. "Hero of earth" in an S***b context looks like sloppy typing.

You forgot someone important with Hero of Mail. Obviously, that's PM's mythological role.

The Land of Mountains and Majesty [Denver, CO]

Quote Originally Posted by narcolepticBeanie View Post
    Earth is a commonly used word for jusr..ground. soil. mud. dirt. not specifically the planet. Thanks for the feedback!
    I'm well aware of that. That doesn't really change the etymology of the planet name, however.

"Quake"

Plants, sleep, sight, wood.

After reading the above posts, I'm starting to really like "Boss of Swag".

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast