MSPA Forums
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576777885 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2477

Thread: Trollslum/Chumroll Genchat 9: More trolls than dead Homestuck characters

Ain't no air fighta! Flamerider64's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: Trollslum/Chumroll Genchat 9: More trolls than dead Homestuck characters

Huh, very interesting.

I don't often give my trolls psychic powers, and if I do, they're not all that clever. No funny little drawbacks or anything like that. Well, that's not counting the fact that one of them messed up big time and basically replaced his power with OWBURNINGPAINS!! upon himself.
    That's what you get for playing with fire. Or, you know, a blowtorch. And not wear protective eyewear.

inb4there'scomplainswe'reoverthinkingit

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Look at the samples on page 1.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Quotes from the ancient times:

Lurker Extraordinaire BenevolentDemon's Avatar

ab sprites are roughly the size of an ab sprite
    i have a tumblr

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Warning! Totally shameless self-promotion post.

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you're after a sprite (AB or Normal), there are usually people in #Trollchat who're happy to help. This includes me.
    Even if you don't need anything, just hang out and chat, as long as you're not a dick about it.

This concludes this not very important or life changing message. Please feel free to now carry on with your lives.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Wow, I didn't realize the Trollchat irc was still in use.
    Read my, and PrussianMoose's, webcomic: The Adventures of the Great Captain Maggie!

Re:Psionics Discussion: I can only remember one Fantroll I've made that had a Psionic power [Other than one of my various bullshit first ones from when I had no clue how Troll culture worked], and she never made it past the sprite-phase. She could fire energy blasts from her hands, which she called "Majyyk Missile" because nobody bothered to explain that majyyk was fakey-fake and not real. Probably a shitty concept, but whatever. I got to give her a missile-shaped horn, which justified it for me. :3

EDIT: Derp, I had another one that had weird Pyrokinesis that made him able to punch and kick with fire. But that's about it.
    Avatar made by the great Dexexe1234!
    Everything in the Spoiler!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Re: Psionics/Psychics,
    I thought it was basically canon that the lower your blood the more likely psychic powers or psychic mutations are, and the higher your blood the more immune you are to psychic powers such as being controlled and things like that.
    It would be literally impossible to mindcontrol the condesce, for example. No matter how good you are. Impossible.

I do wonder if seadwellers are immune to chucklevoodoos or not? That's the one psychic power that, as far as we know, doesn't follow the same rules as any other one.
    LOCust-3172, a space-trotting RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoraķatheð Zorethan
    Life is an extremely convoluted process that starts with you being dust and ends with you being dust in an extremely roundabout way that somehow involves checking email a lot.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman Hatmyth Hatlegend View Post
    Of this thread or the standard Trollslum thread?
    Oh, the standard trollslum thread. I forgot which was which for a moment. I think it's post 3 or something, but it could be somewhere else now.

The Big Island of Hawaii (Aka Hawaii in Hawaii.)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

my first troll sucked hard

now i redid him so he sucks marginally less

He's an anonyblood and a noble-leader type and all that. He hides his blood for 'hemospectrum is oppressive bullshit, fuck that' reasons. His brown jacket / purple shoes are his way of demonstrating his neutrality towards all blood colors, and the white stuff is there to represent his refusal to abide by the spectrum. He still lives in an abandoned city, but there will be no trace of the number 42 in his profile. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE.
    Last edited by Insani; 05-03-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

I'm on as intelligentInsanity. Pester me. Chats for the Chat God.

just remember that the last dude who rebelled against the hemospectrum because ~its oppressive bullshit~ ended up doing the jesus
    tumblr

trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Insani View Post
    my first troll sucked hard

now i redid him so he sucks marginally less

He's an anonyblood and a noble-leader type and all that. He hides his blood for 'hemospectrum is oppressive bullshit, fuck that' reasons. His brown jacket / purple shoes are his way of demonstrating his neutrality towards all blood colors, and the white stuff is there to represent his refusal to abide by the spectrum. He still lives in an abandoned city, but there will be no trace of the number 42 in his profile. NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE.
    Openly rebelling is a silly idea.

So silly.

silly

But y'know, whatever man. Your character, your call.

Someplace Else I'll get back to you on the specifics

Even the Sufferer didn't openly rebel.

He distributed his message intelligently, careful to preach only to those receptive, never attracting unwelcome attention. But his growing movement could go unnoticed by the authorities for only so long
    "Most people lie to themselves to keep sane" ~The Necromancer

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Whosit View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize the Trollchat irc was still in use.
    It's empty when I go

The Big Island of Hawaii (Aka Hawaii in Hawaii.)
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

derp, maybe I worded that wrong.

He doesn't go around preaching, but he doesn't hide his opinions from the people he trusts. And he lives in an abandoned city, so he doesn't attract too much attention.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

I'm on as intelligentInsanity. Pester me. Chats for the Chat God.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Weeaboo View Post
    It's empty when I go
    No, there's always at least one person in there.
    There's just not constant talking because there aren't that many people in there. The more people come sit in on our quiet the more likely there is to be conversation.

The Land of Wounds And Politics [Bethesda, MD]

Wat, this is news to me, there's an IRC room?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman Hatmyth Hatlegend View Post
    I've seen it but apparently it was removed from the website it was hosted on. Hm.
    The person who was hosting it, Tluthal, removed it when she left the MSPA fandom and severed her ties with most of it. So it's gone.

Filled a Bucket With Hussie virtuallyGazing's Avatar
    Missa... no wait Misses... fuck shit... ummm Mississauga! Thats how it's spelt!
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Actually the troll chat IRC room is still up and running here's the link.

http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/?chann...irc.mibbit.net

Lately It's just been TG, Fox and I in it which is why when you've come in it's been dead. But the three of us still hang out and talk so feel free to come in and chill out.
    OOOOOH MISTAH VEEGEE WHAT DO YOU HAVE UNDER YOUR SPOILER?

Quote Originally Posted by Dudemaster47 View Post
    I do wonder if seadwellers are immune to chucklevoodoos or not? That's the one psychic power that, as far as we know, doesn't follow the same rules as any other one.
    We don't really know enough about chucklevoodoos yet to make a call either way.
    CC: ∑ ^ owo it was a hyperbole you fuck

is kind of a scumbag Hatman Hatmyth Hatlegend's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

Quote Originally Posted by Agmund View Post
    The person who was hosting it, Tluthal, removed it when she left the MSPA fandom and severed her ties with most of it. So it's gone.
    So the best bet would be the chatroom. I'll see what I can do.

Yo, hey guys. Quick question.

Trolls have weird versions of human stuff, like say; Fiduspawn for Yugioh/Pokemon.
    But what would they have for Digimon and some other anime?

What would they call anime even?

What do you all think?