Dreamswapped: Currently 0 dreams, 0 swaps, 1 hell of a misnomer
Godtear: The gods may weep (fledgeling text adventure(indefinite hiatus)
your chumhandle is audaciouslyComplex and as your name would suggest you know to many words for your own good.
Related to the Achron discussion, I'd like...
- An adventure game taking place in one city where many historical events happen. You have to time travel to achieve your goal, but the villain can time travel as well to stop you.
- A game based entirely on fulfilling closed time loops. If you get something wrong, you'll have to rewind game time but now work that wrong thing into the time loop. ALSO YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR JOB AT THE OFFICE!
- The first idea, but more of a sandbox. There isn't an objective, and way more work was put into every little detail of everything every citizen does. Spill that kid's soda 5 days in a row? Looks like that house isn't there any more! Hahah! TIME TO KILL YOUR GRANDFATHER! (Doubles as an adventure idea.)
I really should see about getting a new signature.
I just want the Homestuck game to use Achron's Resequence engine, or something like it, somehow, because that would be neat.
v Click the spoiler! v
Chess? RESEQUENCE IT. Warning, Resequence chess does not actually exist.
Speaking of the Homestuck game what kind of gamplay aspects do you think there will be in it, like i imagine they'll having something to go with the alchemy in Homestuck but not as crazy as what's in the actual comic.
Smuggler's Run 3 - a sequel to 2, of course, with the following additions:
* Randomised maps which are procedurally generated as you play - how the terrain forms and which types of terrain you'll allow in any given map are up to you when/just before creating/configuring them.
* Online multiplayer for whatever systems it would hypothetically be released on.
* A much, *much* greater focus on vehicle customisation - playing with your friends and thousands of strangers online, you'll want your favourite vehicle to set you apart from the crowd in a way that really defines you.
* A vastly increased number of vehicles to unlock, as well as specific vehicle parts which could be mixed and matched to make the ultimate ride as you see fit. Half clown car, half monster truck with fully functioning police lights and sirens on top? YOU GOT IT.
* Some sort of... THINGS. That, upon use, will most likely help you and/or harm your opponents, whether they're CPUs in single player or friends in an online, competitive match. Nothing like rocket launchers and machine guns - that's what the Twisted Metal series is for. I'm thinking more along the lines of oil slicks and EMPs, whatever good those may or may not do. Perhaps Smuggler's Run 3 could take place at some point in the far off future/an alternate universe where vehicles run on electricity, and to see one which runs on gasoline, you must surely be in some sort of museum of antique machinery. These additions would blah blah, fill in later.
* Etc. Sleepy. G'night!
please god let them make it one day
The top of my list would probably be a new Gargoyle's Quest or Deception game. Though considering we got skipped over on the PSN ports of the first three games, we probably wouldn't see a new Deception in the US anyway.
As for original things, I always wanted to see a Kitsune-themed game, kind of like the Kitsunemori pen and paper game, where you had to plan out elaborate tricks and pull them off. Actually it was thinking of that that reminded me of Deception in the first place. I like setting traps. Speaking of them, we also need a sequel to Lock's Quest, bad.
Whoa. How could I forget Cel Damage? Damn, if that game didn't take up at least 100 hours of my life, I didn't give it the attention it deserved. It could really use online multiplayer, in addition to more content - the ability to create custom maps and characters/vehicles on top of that would be a welcome addition, too.
I laughed out loud, Science - good on ya.
Game I wish existed? This pot of gold right here.
Every time I think about the fact this game doesn't exist, I get sad.
FEFERI: NO. You )(ave lost ALL RIG)(T to use fis)( puns FOR-EV-ER. I revoke your fis)( punning licence, as w)(ale as our fronds)(ip!
ERIDAN: dont take that tuna vvoice wwith me princess
FEFERI: W)(AT T)(-E FUCK DID I JUST SAY???
I just died inside.After this, part of the team started to work on Shrek 2: The Game.