MSPA Forums
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 949

Thread: Grand Fishknights of Oceania (GAME OVER- Scum and Survival Third Parties WIN)

  1. #576
    seastormjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Work and Traffic
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    seastorm NEVER TALKING even though she was apparently ON THE FORA in the past 24 hours is making me wonder if I'm just completely off base there though.
    I'm sorry I keep tabs on my games even if I can't post.

    I should be able to post in something like... 7 hours? Does anyone have any questions they'd like me to answer?

  2. #577
    What's a God to a Non-Believer Moderator Solaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Space Kingdom
    Pronouns
    they/them/theirs
    Posts
    14,900

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Truly I Have Failed At Reasonable Interval Votals Edition

    ========== Lynch
    ====== Softlynch

    ====Potato Panic (4) - A Killer Cuppa Tea, Mirdni, Eidolonic, Sotek
    ==Namboto (2) - ~ATH, ENM
    ===seastormjt (3) - FeralFantom, armoredSkunk, Schazer
    =FeralFantom (1) Namobto
    =Mister Visceral (1) 50,000 Unstoppable Watts
    =A Killer Cuppa Tea (1) Doofaeus
    =Doofaeus (1) Mister Visceral
    =Sinjin (1) Potato Panic

    With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch, 6 to softlynch. The day's deadline will be 12:00 am EST, May 7th.

  3. #578
    seastormjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Work and Traffic
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl


    @ Most of the people reading me as scum: I can't see much of your argument and I'm not quite sure how to defend myself from lurking (which I am, I've been busy.) If you'd quote specific posts (or just point me at the number), I'm happy to go back and defend myself, it's just hard to defend myself against "She should talk more".
    (Schazer, that applies more to you than others because you've been saying you wanted me dead in your walls, but I'm mostly not sure which post corresponds to which reaction.)

    Namboto:

    Sinjin:

    Feral:

    (Oh look I said stuff after those posts whoops w/e)
    Doof:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    Potato's votething that Tek pointed out is indeed a thing. Plus she's still by far the most likely candidate if we assume ANY scum jumped on Jacquerel's wagon and rule out Slayer0/Schazer.
    I think I know what she's doing but I'm not about to answer for her. I just... Think it's fairly obvious?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Killer Cuppa Tea View Post
    PreviewEdit: Oh yea, ssjt... remind me to reread ssjt's posts some time later on today or tomorrow.
    Eido had a lot of... Weird posts, but I'm not quite sure what to make of them.

    There's so much inconsistency in this game T_T

    Oh, and Vote: Doofaeus.
    (Long post is long...)

  4. #579
    A Killer Cuppa Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Tea
    Posts
    5,176

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Did I...miss something? I'm not really sure what you want me to respond to, Tea. The only reasons that you've actively pinned me down for are inactivity issues and I've been over that? I feel like you think you have reasons but I haven't heard you say them yet or asked me anything apart from to construct a readwall, which is kind of being met right now.
    Err...i prolly didnt explicitly say, but i guess by "response" i meant "activity of any sort".

    Its kinda unfortunate, but the readwall by PP has served to do nothing but convince me she's scum. Its very safe in the way that scumwalls tend to be safe (everyone is town, null/lurker, or already overtly under pressure), has votes in all the wrong places ("i think this guy is scummier but i'll look scummier for voting him, so im gonna vote THAT guy instead"), and njust fills me with bad vibes. I'm happy ith my vote, still.

  5. #580
    the flopmaster armoredSkunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the dance party
    Posts
    1,057

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    sorry seastorm, my vote on you was meant to be more of a gentle nudge, and I can understand not having time to post (working on finals myself, sorry I haven't been in as much :c)

    That post was what I was looking for from you though, so unvote

    Vote ~ATH because both Namboto and seastorm are looking decent(ish) right now and well I have already said I'm suspicious of him. Oh, and there is the matter of his push to lynch nambo early, and then he scooted off again.

    Hey ~ATH, what do you think about namboto and the fact we may not lynch him today? How about seastorm's post up there? Also, what is your opinion on MV right now?

  6. #581
    A Killer Cuppa Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Tea
    Posts
    5,176

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by armoredSkunk View Post
    sorry seastorm, my vote on you was meant to be more of a gentle nudge, and I can understand not having time to post (working on finals myself, sorry I haven't been in as much :c)

    That post was what I was looking for from you though, so unvote

    Vote ~ATH because both Namboto and seastorm are looking decent(ish) right now and well I have already said I'm suspicious of him. Oh, and there is the matter of his push to lynch nambo early, and then he scooted off again.

    Hey ~ATH, what do you think about namboto and the fact we may not lynch him today? How about seastorm's post up there? Also, what is your opinion on MV right now?
    What do you think of PP, having managed to avoid mention of her completely in your post?

  7. #582
    the flopmaster armoredSkunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the dance party
    Posts
    1,057

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    I didn't mention because no matter how hard I look it is "vibes+not enough posts" and PP has mentioned a few times that she is busy right now. And by a few times I mean enough times that even I saw it.

    Looking over her posts, yeah she looks absolutely towny to me and I do not like how those votes piled up.

  8. #583

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    so which one of us is scum if you can't imagine all of us being town
    Not thinking straight-up scum right now. More 3p. Sotes has mostly been towntek, but some of the fluffier "I don't know wtf to do " posts give me other vibes. Acio will wave a gun at people if he has a gun, no matter his alignment, and Davy Jones, while perhaps a solid vig candidate, was not a terribly kind creature.

    And well

    you're Dini.

  9. #584
    My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Hippies and Mountains
    Posts
    310

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    @seastorm's question
    I think aS hasn't posted as much as others but has been fairly towny, in my 3town 3scum post I said helpful and thoughtful and what i meant is helpful by actively scumhunting and thoughtful by bringing up original points and counterpoints to the loudest voices in here.

    I think Watts has been pretty odd darting in and out with weird posts but I appreciate being suspicious of leaders, because even you have townreads on them its a good idea to keep a close eye on people who could be the most dangerous if they are scum.

    feeling less sure about storm after that post, going to read back a bit and see If I can find a stronger scum read

  10. #585
    My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Hippies and Mountains
    Posts
    310

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Ok so reading through I think MV is my strongest scumread right now, there are so many wagonhops just in today, especially the PP one where he almost provides anti-reasons then votes anyways, coupled with megarock's behavior on D1 I think its enough to
    Unvote
    Vote: MV

  11. #586
    seastormjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Work and Traffic
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by feralFantom View Post
    So everything Namboto says continues to just look worse.
    What didn't you like about his claim?

  12. #587
    Mirdini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Music and Strudel
    Posts
    8,432

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by 50,000 Unstoppable Watts! View Post
    and Davy Jones, while perhaps a solid vig candidate, was not a terribly kind creature.
    Captain Ahab and Firstday aren't exemplars of not-murdering-everything-horribly either.

  13. #588
    A Killer Cuppa Tea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drinking Tea
    Posts
    5,176

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    so which one of us is scum if you can't imagine all of us being town
    didnt notice this :O!

    But im going to answer it.

    The RNG could have put you all as town, its certainly a possiblity. At this present moment, however, i think Acio was, at the very least, 3P, due to his janitoring, unless he returns. If he returns, im still thinking sorta-scum on him, but in the interests of transparency, i didnt have a very scum read on him to start with, and the vanishing kinda strikes me as town favoured. I'd keep an eye on him, sure, but my pressure on him wouldnt be as overt as the D1 pressure (which was largely exaggerated to draw out a slip, but eh). Out of the remaining two, i think Dini is more likely to be scum, because he tends to agree with sotek more than the other way round, but its such a slight thing that at this point, i honestly think they are both town. Basically, im answering this question as "If it was 3-man-lylo between you sotek and dini, who would you vote to lynch". Sad/Funny thing is, i'd prolly end up being the one who was lynched at that point /shrug.

    So order of towniess goes Sotek > Dini > Acionyx atm.

  14. #589
    Bad robot. InoxFy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    2,439

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    All right I've tried to force myself to catch up but for some reason it's beyond my capabilities because I'm defective or something.


    I want to contribute. Help me out here, what's been going on and what should I be looking for?

  15. #590
    My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Hippies and Mountains
    Posts
    310

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by seastormjt View Post
    What didn't you like about his claim?
    Frankly I'm not quite sure, I think it might have been the whole "simple, I lied" thing, but looking at his posts in that interim section now I don't see what I saw then, which means I should probably stop mafia-ing at 3 in the morning

  16. #591
    Mirdini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Music and Strudel
    Posts
    8,432

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by InoxFy View Post
    All right I've tried to force myself to catch up but for some reason it's beyond my capabilities because I'm defective or something.


    I want to contribute. Help me out here, what's been going on and what should I be looking for?
    don't join mafias if you're not going to post at all and then come in here with this

    also where have you been anyway

  17. #592

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    Captain Ahab and Firstday aren't exemplars of not-murdering-everything-horribly either.
    Hey, if all the good guys are psychopaths, maybe the 3ps are misunderstood psychopaths.

    But yeah hence why it's a very light 3p read.

  18. #593

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Oh. Oh gosh. I kinda let this slip away from my interests, sorry about that. Anyways, I seem to have completely misunderstood that whole thing on Namboto, so unvote.

    As for the moment, there are quite a few readwalls I'm not liking so much.

    ESPECIALLY YOU DOOFAEUS

    Giving a somewhat weak wall calling people out for looking weird, then throwing a random vote on Tea for not saying anything despite Tea having more posts than 90% of the game?!

    vote: Doofaeus

    (#547 for reference)

    Whoa questions. Okay um, to aS:

    Okay um I think I actually misunderstood something about Namboto, that I cannot for the life of me remember why I thought his claim was shit, so you'll have to forgive me. It's an okay-ish claim, but only because he provides investigative results to back it up. Oh wait I think that was it. Yeah I must have overlooked the results. Okay he's town. Also the wagon on Namboto was heavy and there are so many lurkers this game and I also thought the deadline was much sooner for some reason?

    As for seastorm's post, it's a fairly weak wall, with only one real suspect, but it doesn't really scream SCUM at me, so I guess it's a null post?

    Oh MV? Boy do I have many things to say about MV, but let me summarize: he has been hella jumpy, attacking people for very little reason and this makes me not like MV at all. EXAMPLE: #550, where he jumps on Doofaeus for the way he said things? I'd quote but I can't multi-quote now okay whatever.

  19. #594
    Bad robot. InoxFy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    2,439

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    don't join mafias if you're not going to post at all and then come in here with this

    also where have you been anyway
    I had to focus my attention elsewhere the last few days. I should be back to my usual posty self.

    I'll focus on what happens from here onwards, accusations, reactions to said accusations, etc. At least until I have the time AND energy to read everything I missed, It's not optimal but the alternative is delaying participation even further.

    I'll check out those readwalls that look like a really popular topic, though.

  20. #595
    seastormjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Work and Traffic
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl


    1. I... Don't know how the vote was random, or why you're voting him for only a "somewhat weak wall", when you seem to think MV's scummier?
    2. It was less of a wall and more of a "I need to get back into this game and I need to ask questions to do that because I don't know what else to say but questions help me". Much closer to a stream of consciousness, to be honest, as well as a reminder to people of a few things that were things.

    I don't know what you're doing or where you're going with that post, but you're being "hella jumpy, attacking people for very little reason and this makes me not like" you at all.

    If MV flipped town, what would that mean for your read on Doof?
    ^^ that question, vice versa.

    Schazer, are your reads still the same as in #504?

  21. #596

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by seastormjt View Post

    1. I... Don't know how the vote was random, or why you're voting him for only a "somewhat weak wall", when you seem to think MV's scummier?
    2. It was less of a wall and more of a "I need to get back into this game and I need to ask questions to do that because I don't know what else to say but questions help me". Much closer to a stream of consciousness, to be honest, as well as a reminder to people of a few things that were things.
    3. If MV flipped town, what would that mean for your read on Doof?
    ^^ that question, vice versa.
    1. Okay, random wasn't the right word. I meant to say throwaway, like he gave reads on some people and voted for a person he didn't give reads on. And where did I say MV's scummier? I think Doofaeus is scummier, it's why I'm voting him.
    2. Let's not argue terminology. It was a post containing read on other people. Also, like InoxFy just did, jumping back in the game and asking others to give you reads is not really helping town at all. Worst case scenario, you're scum trying to parrot others.
    3. Nothing. Vice versa, nothing. They're either bussing scum, not aligned, or town going at each other. Which covers all the bases.

  22. #597

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    EBWOP: I think they're most likely bussing scum.

  23. #598
    Mirdini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Music and Strudel
    Posts
    8,432

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    have to agree with seastorm that

    I'm really not liking the Doofaeus wagon

    but hey we've got 4 more days so whatever we'll be bickering for another 3 until there's 24 hours left and we can actually get around to lynching someone (Potato)

  24. #599
    Mirdini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Land of Music and Strudel
    Posts
    8,432

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ATH View Post
    EBWOP: I think they're most likely bussing scum.
    but...

    doof is voting tea

    and had no votes before MV's

    that'd be a pretty rad turbobus

  25. #600
    seastormjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Land of Work and Traffic
    Posts
    1,044

    Re: The Grand Fishknights of Oceania - DAY TWO: Twice the Charm, Twice the Harm (Repl

    Quote Originally Posted by ~ATH View Post
    1. Okay, random wasn't the right word. I meant to say throwaway, like he gave reads on some people and voted for a person he didn't give reads on. And where did I say MV's scummier? I think Doofaeus is scummier, it's why I'm voting him.
    2. Let's not argue terminology. It was a post containing read on other people. Also, like InoxFy just did, jumping back in the game and asking others to give you reads is not really helping town at all. Worst case scenario, you're scum trying to parrot others.
    3. Nothing. Vice versa, nothing. They're either bussing scum, not aligned, or town going at each other. Which covers all the bases.
    ...Interesting. I just thought you thought MV was scummier (you seem like you think MV's scummier, I think I said), because you said that there was a lot of things you could attack MV for and... I guess I just felt like your case on MV was stronger than the one you had on Doof.

    Previewedit: Dini, are you... In my head or something, because even though I'm /on/ the Doof wagon, I don't like the others, and I want to hear their reasons why they're voting him (I could have sworn I didn't post that, though o_O)

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •