MSPA Forums
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2488

Thread: The Spades Slick Recuperation Intermission (SSRI)

Re: The Spades Slick Recuperation Intermission (SSRI)

Repeating request since it went (probably, if somebody is working on it, I'm really sorry for putting pressure on you) ignored: Please put LE eyes on both faces on my avatar, thank you very much in advance.
    Just your average insane Videogame-, Manga- and of course Homestuck-geek here.
    Loads of signature stuff below, may increase in quantity.

When I wake up, all the times will be right.

As of the moment- I have no idea which of my electronic devices is correct anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelan View Post
    When I wake up, all the times will be right. As of the moment- I have no idea which of my electronic devices is correct anymore.
    Its an attempt to recklessly confuse you so that you're easier to manipulate

Is it working?

Maid of Space genteelGunslinger's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by dreamgor View Post
    Repeating request since it went (probably, if somebody is working on it, I'm really sorry for putting pressure on you) ignored: Please put LE eyes on both faces on my avatar, thank you very much in advance.
    I have that game, Majora's Mask, sitting on my desk. Waiting too be played. It has yet too be.
    To avoid confusion, but not by much ------>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38437009/candycorn2.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/GoNVp.pnghttp://mspaforums.com/images/smilies/candycorn.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/w0AkI.gif 'should have', 'could have', 'might have', 'would have'. Hoo hoo hoo, mm.

Goodbye.

Oh fuck. He's taking requests again.

63 of Me Destruction Dragon 360's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genteelGunslinger View Post
    I have that game, Majora's Mask, sitting on my desk. Waiting too be played. It has yet too be.
    > YOU PLAY THAT GAME
    > YOU PLAY THAT GAME THIS INSTANT
    DANI IS THE COOLEST AND SO IS CANDY CORN http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/...rCandyCorn.png http://i48.tinypic.com/2a5hf7.png

Prince of Void/Bard of Shit shadowedAngel's Avatar
    Land of Mangoes and Sunshine (Philippines)
    Pronouns
    [none]

Suddenly, I imagine Alpha Session Earth's moon to be carved with the Condesce's face.
    STAY ASLEEP indeed.
    uu: THIS IS GOING TO BE GAY AS HELL. http://i.imgur.com/FUFnL.png

I don't think they could, even if they wanted too. To follow the trail of LE, you'd need access too every session. This is unlikely, and you would also need a starting point too know where he would be at his weakest.

Not too mention that Time players can only go back and forth in time in their current session/own timeline, so, unless that player has connections time-wise with beginning LE, they can't go back and stop him.

Gaming abstractions do not provide anything either. They are almost all in-universe or cross-universe.

So, LE can't be defeated at an earlier point in time. Just in that session he is in. But he has cleverly mastermind a further defence. The more he devours, the more powerful he gets, and, because he comes into a session upon it's death, he enters unchallenged, and all future sessions he enters would have a greater challenge winning, should he give them the chance to fight him.

Lord English is one serious bad guy.
    There is sort of a way to access every session: the Furthest Ring could do that, right? The Green Sun, at least, is outside of sessions and universes. It's not completely unnavigable, either, apparently. It's probably too late for me to get this entirely right but didn't Dave get a map from the Horrorterrors or something that allowed the piloting of Derse's moon to where the Green Sun needed to be... I don't think it's likely to happen, but I don't think it is theoretically impossible, either. That is, it could be done, it just won't be.

If that is all the universes LE has devoured so far in that staff, either he isn't going in order of creation or the Squiddles weren't the first - yes, I know that was probably a joke - it was still kind of a cool thought, okay.

Your Freedom For THIS Beef The_Codfish's Avatar

Dave didn't get a map.

Rose and Dave were guided to the spot by the Horrorterrors themselves.

Avatar by rendigo (heehee) ardentApathy's Avatar

*looks at sigquote that I picked before I got banned*

*feels smug*

*gets stabbed by Spades*

...Thanks, Spades. Love you too.
    Hi, mothafuckas. HoNk
    Would you like to play a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction Dragon 360 View Post
    > YOU PLAY THAT GAME
    I SECOND THIS.

Favourite game. Most favourite game.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Thanks you for greeting me with your poolballs eyes as soon as I wake up.

The fuck happened?

Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Murder View Post

The fuck happened?
    Ashdenej happened.

Pronouns
    [none]

The fuck happened?
    I don't know what the heck you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
    Dave didn't get a map.

Rose and Dave were guided to the spot by the Horrorterrors themselves.
    Okay there were definitely things I missed. Awesome! So there is no ability (whether through role or having a Derse dreamself) where that would be a possibility? Or I guess "guided by the Horrorterrors" could still count as some form of navigation through the Furthest Ring, just not one the kids(/trolls) have control over.

Pronouns
    [any]

The fuck happened?
    They were already there

Your Freedom For THIS Beef The_Codfish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyanCat View Post
    Okay there were definitely things I missed. Awesome! So there is no ability (whether through role or having a Derse dreamself) where that would be a possibility? Or I guess "guided by the Horrorterrors" could still count as some form of navigation through the Furthest Ring, just not one the kids(/trolls) have control over.
    It's not as if the kids aren't able to navigate the Furthest Ring. Aradia said that she had some limited ability in navigating the Bubbles (which, in context, would carry over to her ability to navigate the Furthest Ring?), and she stated that Rose would be much better at that than her.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

There is sort of a way to access every session: the Furthest Ring could do that, right? The Green Sun, at least, is outside of sessions and universes. It's not completely unnavigable, either, apparently. It's probably too late for me to get this entirely right but didn't Dave get a map from the Horrorterrors or something that allowed the piloting of Derse's moon to where the Green Sun needed to be... I don't think it's likely to happen, but I don't think it is theoretically impossible, either. That is, it could be done, it just won't be.

If that is all the universes LE has devoured so far in that staff, either he isn't going in order of creation or the Squiddles weren't the first - yes, I know that was probably a joke - it was still kind of a cool thought, okay.
    What Cod said. Dave and Rose were guided. And I believe that the Furthest Ring is extremely unreliable. You could end up going in the completely wrong direction for decades, or end up bumping into yourselves later, as Rose explained.

So, yes and no. Yes, it can be used too go too other sessions. No, it can be used reliably to get too the session you want.

Squiddles session, if it did exist, might of been the first session, and LE's first session, but possibly not his genesis. What if he didn't consume his first session. What if it was for a certain reason. What if that reason is the one flaw too his impenetrable defence.

I will now dub this session in question the Alpha-Omega session. The beginning, and the end.

/crack theory

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction Dragon 360 View Post
    > YOU PLAY THAT GAME
    I can't. Have to set up the N64, can't remember where all the cords are, in the mess of my brothers room, no doubt, and I promised myself it was my reward once my essay was finished.

And I work till Tuesday

Edit: Another theory, LE dies when the double 8's are hit on his eyes. Then, they will shatter, and explode in blue blood.
    Last edited by genteelGunslinger; 03-11-2012 at 04:05 AM.
    To avoid confusion, but not by much ------>https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38437009/candycorn2.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/GoNVp.pnghttp://mspaforums.com/images/smilies/candycorn.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/w0AkI.gif 'should have', 'could have', 'might have', 'would have'. Hoo hoo hoo, mm.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Codfish View Post
    It's not as if the kids aren't able to navigate the Furthest Ring. Aradia said that she had some limited ability in navigating the Bubbles (which, in context, would carry over to her ability to navigate the Furthest Ring?), and she stated that Rose would be much better at that than her.
    Thanks for the explanation! So navigation of the Furthest Ring is a possibility although it probably won't be used for what I was thinking of and by this time I was thinking more about mechanics anyway.

These forums are excellent for theory-discussing... and are kind of just as good as a re-read when it comes to catching things you missed or didn't even know you missed!

Lord English, the Highest Ruler of the Unholy Seizure Realm.

Also, I'm looking forward to Ghost!Hussie. You all know it's coming. It was only a matter of time until he killed his own avatar. He always struck me as the type to aspire to meta-suicide.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Kocel232 View Post
    Lord English, the Highest Ruler of the Unholy Seizure Realm.

Also, I'm looking forward to Ghost!Hussie. You all know it's coming. It was only a matter of time until he killed his own avatar. He always struck me as the type to aspire to meta-suicide.
    He already has. He's killed the avatar of his avatar. Hussception. Hussception everywhere.

Thanks for the explanation! So navigation of the Furthest Ring is a possibility although it probably won't be used for what I was thinking of and by this time I was thinking more about mechanics anyway.

These forums are excellent for theory-discussing... and are kind of just as good as a re-read when it comes to catching things you missed or didn't even know you missed!
    Besides the avatar fads, and the crazy off-topic shenanigans, I thought this was the purpose of this thread.

What Cod said. Dave and Rose were guided. And I believe that the Furthest Ring is extremely unreliable. You could end up going in the completely wrong direction for decades, or end up bumping into yourselves later, as Rose explained.

So, yes and no. Yes, it can be used too go too other sessions. No, it can be used reliably to get too the session you want.
    It's unreliable if you don't have some sort of guide, I thought. Although that isn't necessarily guaranteed to be completely reliable either. Rose's powers involve seeing the most fortunate outcome, right? Navigation seems more of an indirect ability in that case. But if the circumstances were right, certain powers, correct timing, all of that... I don't think reliable navigation is impossible? It would be like how the kids/trolls are going to the new session (but with a different session as the goal, and the result of Rose's Seer abilities). Except I don't think it will happen that way. So.

Squiddles session, if it did exist, might of been the first session, and LE's first session, but possibly not his genesis. What if he didn't consume his first session. What if it was for a certain reason. What if that reason is the one flaw too his impenetrable defence.

I will now dub this session in question the Alpha-Omega session. The beginning, and the end.

/crack theory
    This one?

...so something to do with Jake after all? Maybe?

I can't. Have to set up the N64, can't remember where all the cords are, in the mess of my brothers room, no doubt, and I promised myself it was my reward once my essay was finished.

And I work till Tuesday
    Do all of that, then reset time and go through those three days again doing all the important essay work.

Majora's mask humor.

I love the Legend of Zelda.

I must go to sleep with these weird time zones. I'm probably going to miss some kind of update in my slumber. Oh well.

Pronouns
    [none]

Besides the avatar fads, and the crazy off-topic shenanigans, I thought this was the purpose of this thread.
    I thought that getting ignored was the main purpose of this thread. Or is it just me?
    Yes. It WAS supposed to be the main purpose of the Comic Discussion. I wonder how many pages we'll get if we clear out all off-topic posts?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowedAngel View Post
    I thought that getting ignored was the main purpose of this thread. Or is it just me?
    Yes. It WAS supposed to be the main purpose of the Comic Discussion. I wonder how many pages we'll get if we clear out all off-topic posts?
    I thought it also became a sort of General Discussion at one point or another (officially, that is), although it's still supposed to be Comic Discussion, which is great! There are other threads that feature more specific discussion topics too, which are also enjoyable to read.