MSPA Forums
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CRYSALIDIUM OOC: 11/?? SLOTS FILLED, 6/8 TROLLS, 4/8 HUMANS ((freeform))

Re: CRYSALIDIUM OOC: 11/?? SLOTS FILLED, 6/8 TROLLS, 4/8 HUMANS ((freeform))

"it fires at ANYONE in its SIGHTS. Even YOU."

Fantastic bit.

Also, does anyone know how to find the number of a hue of a colour?
    Last edited by MQuinny1234; 04-09-2012 at 11:27 AM.
    -We can't abandon protocol just because we have an advantage. We have to give him a chance to see the errors of his blue ways. To lay down his arms and meet us as fellow men, at the table of peace, where we can work together towards a better world. A world that's better, because we poisoned his food at that table and stabbed him in the eye with a fork, and taken all his stuff.

I just used the text colour function on the post bar-thingy.
    It has the number on each hue if you hover a mouse over it.

Pronouns
    [any]

Paint.NET can tell you both the RGB values and hex codes for colors.
    since images are disabled, here's my tumblr and here's my steam profile.
    shoot me a pm or something before adding me on steam, though.

Ah, just found it. Great. Hopefully this will be the last edit then.
    -We can't abandon protocol just because we have an advantage. We have to give him a chance to see the errors of his blue ways. To lay down his arms and meet us as fellow men, at the table of peace, where we can work together towards a better world. A world that's better, because we poisoned his food at that table and stabbed him in the eye with a fork, and taken all his stuff.

Yep, Paint dot net is the tool of awesome for HS spriting.

Also hey you're the person i helped out with the sprite in the critique thread! Nice to see you managed to flesh out something cool out of it.

Hello! It's the person who helped me fix the sprite in the critique thread!

Thanks!

It'd be cool if you had skype, since we have a group that we are currently filling with all the players in here.

What's the group name? Or whatever, I'm not sure how skype works.

Just gimme your skypename and i'll add you in the group.

Pronouns
    [any]

Or you can hang out in the IRC I posted last page. I should be on there in a few hours.

Oh. I don't have skype, unfortunately.

You should really install, it, IRC is lighter albeit inferior to it.
    Also there's voicechat and similar stuff.

Pronouns
    [any]

Yes, it is quite handy to have.

That One Fourth Wall Guy ChrisClark13's Avatar
    Personal Fourth Wall Character Storage Area
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

EDIT: Changed stuff around, hopefully made less MARY SUE-ISH
    EDIT EDIT: Resubmitting
    Sprite coming up later.

Title-- Knight of Light
    Name-- Chris Clark
    Symbol-- The number 13.
    Fetch modus-- Keyring. Each card is a little keychain that attaches to the keyring, a card has to be removed from the keyring before it can be used to pick anything up or set anything down.
    Dreams on-- Prospit
    Land-- Land of Waterfalls and Sky. Floating islands that have tons of waterfalls.
    Strife deck-- bladekind
    Bio-- Your name is CHRIS CLARK, you are 16 years old, your 17TH BIRTHDAY is SOON. Your interests include FOXES, ANIME, ROLE-PLAYING, and VIDEO-GAMES. People generally consider you to be a NICE GUY. Because you are a NICE GUY.
    You live with your SISTER and your DOG somewhere in SOUTHERN UTAH. While you were young your sister SCARRED YOU FOR LIFE by dressing you up in GIRLY DRESSES against your will, as a result you cannot stand being in the same room as one of those dresses. Your only friend in life is your LOYAL DOG and your friends ONLINE.
    You are a SHY person, you don't like to talk to RANDOM PEOPLE ONLINE very much.
    You are a SLIGHTLY-GOOD STRIFER and you wield a BOKEN you got while on vacation in HAWAII. You are also a OKAY GUITAR PLAYER as well, but you haven't played it at all since your 15TH BIRTHDAY. You like the number 13.

Your chumhandle is thirteenthHour you type lower case, sometimes UPPERCASE FOR EMPHASIS. um... if that's okay with you.
    Last edited by ChrisClark13; 04-09-2012 at 04:46 PM.

zdg@Search for mquinny1234.

I'm the guy with a number for a name and a grinning anime character.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
    Stuff
    Honestly i'm really meh towards this, "cool name", considered to be a "cool guy", anime and vidya games, owcolor, uses a katana...
    That's kinda cliche.

Also Quins, i just sent you an invite.

Pronouns
    [any]

Yeah, I was feeling that he had several common Mary Sue traits. My advice is to take a central trait and build outward from there. For instance, my fantroll Canere Undama started with the sentence 'you hate cats' and became a hipster through a complex series of thought processes, while Terry is, of course, centered around the Slender Man Mythos and based off of Kris Randall from another RP.

Quote Originally Posted by ZDG View Post
    You should really install, it, IRC is lighter albeit inferior to it.
    Also there's voicechat and similar stuff.
    Hrm... I will consider it, though I have no microphone.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Hmm... I was trying to base it off of a character I made that I based off of my self. I didn't mean to insert Mary Sue traits. Also, I'm going to change katanakind to bokenkind.

Should I edit the original post or make a new one?
    Edit: Eh, edited it.
    Last edited by ChrisClark13; 04-09-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Wow. Slenderman is still a thing.

Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwolf View Post
    Hrm... I will consider it, though I have no microphone.
    S'all fine, you can listen and type (which is what i do when i can't talk.)
    Also quin, you really need to accept my invite.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

so um... will fill in details in bio later today. Thanks for the constructive criticism I guess.

Hmm... Looking through the trolls here. Green bloods! <== Definately in a majority.

One purple, two blues, loads of variations of green, one brown submitted.

And accepted the invite.

Hm, so most of the trolls are high-to-medium on the scale? (with the exception of the one brown) That should make for some interesting dynamics, depending on how people play. More tempers and more cause for conflict could either hinder them massively, or their similarities could draw them together. If they can decide to cooperate in the first place rather than it being a free-for-all... Since greens are generally seen as 'okay' at least, maybe some of them will end up bridging the extremes, or perhaps playing both sides instead.

It'll be interesting to see either way, especially if they end up disagreeing over what to do with the hive mind creature. Working with it's an option, but so are preventing it from taking action or simply trying to destroy it. Each results in different approaches to the information they get. Makes me wonder if it would be disadvantaged by the number of trolls that would be semi-resistant to psychic powers, or if their lack of such abilities would help it in the long run. (I'm guessing that a creature made of crystals and scattered across different planets probably communicates through telepathy of some kind, unless it has some individual that serves as it's 'voice' and communicates with people on its behalf...)

For that matter, I wonder what the First Guardian of each session would think of it.

Anyway! My Skype is fireflower22. Can I get a group invite too?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast