MSPA Forums
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamzee's Corpse Party

Re: Gamzee's Corpse Party

Quote Originally Posted by knottedOdyssey View Post
    you
    you stop that right now
    I dare you to stop me. Kanaya pulling out her chainsaw from Gamzee's codpiece (which she looted from him).

Also, what is the current discussion? I can either keep up with the topic or post on this thing. Not both.
    Previous Old Lady avatar credit to the Benevolent аshdenej.

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Well, actually she's 13 and 3/4 + 3 nanoseconds for Hussie.... And that's all that counts...
    I used to be around a lot but then PUASE.... happened.
    I used to have a cool signature, but it got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    she was 13 3 years ago... that makes her 16 now... totally at consenting age (depending on the state)
    Well, 14 now if we're going to get a glimpse of one year for John and Jade. But yeah, once that both trips are over, they're 16.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!
    main | reblog blog | Tricksters Blog!!!!! | Little Troll Stuck (MORE LINKS BELOW)

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Irockz View Post
    Wait, Dave was going to "do things?"

Stop it Hussie
    to be honest, it's been a year, the man has a pulse, I wouldn't blame him if anything did happen... regardless of what I ultimately ship.

Rogue of SPACE!/Witch of Blood Daniel990's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

AAAAAAAAH, THERE'S SO MANY PAGES, NOOOOOOOO.
    fitter happier more productive

Do you have what it takes to join my Fubuki Group

HELLO DNAI

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    Him and Terezi were going to do aaaall sorts of things.

Most of them involving chalk.
    and WV.
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)
    My DeviantArt Where I draw things of questionable artistic value.

MSPA Comic Discussion Thread Rules

Please note: No posts consisting of reaction / stock images or videos, and no "hello" or "goodbye" posts. Posts should be more than one sentence long, and contain content of value. This is not an IRC. Do not post as if it is.

Warnings shall be handed out like cheap cigars if people contravene these rules egregiously. Quirks such as allcaps remain forbidden.
    Remember, quality > quantity, but quantity doesn't hurt!
    Last edited by ashdenej; 11-04-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Dance with me! Metaphorically. psychapprentice's Avatar

Speaking of Dave, I'm wearing the Dave shirt right now, and someone who passed me said "nice shirt."

I was just posting on the off chance that that person eventually sees this.

Quote Originally Posted by P_equals_NP View Post
    and WV.
    Insert obligatory *winky* here.

Quote Originally Posted by psychapprentice View Post
    Speaking of Dave, I'm wearing the Dave shirt right now, and someone who passed me said "nice shirt."

I was just posting on the off chance that that someone eventually sees this.
    eeee that reminds me im getting my aradiator hoodie on the morrow. soooo excitedddddddd. im gonna wear it constantly so all my homiestucks can give me shout out big ups for the man
    Pearofessional pear pun enthusiast. Formerly known as P_equals_NP. Ducko on TFM.
    My Tumblr Where I gush all about my worst favorite kids cartoon shows. (I'm awful)

Party Captain AdminGorg Drillgorg's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ashdenej View Post
    Okay, folks!

Now begins the start of the Great Endeavour.

Please note: No posts consisting of reaction images, and no "hello" or "goodbye" posts without any other content.

That is all for now! Maybe later I'll try do something about the whole one-sentence post thing

But yeah warnings shall be handed out like cheap cigars if people contravene these rules egregiously.
    Everybody listen well to Ash's words. I would like to see you guys up the post quality in here. We've been kind enough to allow you guys the occasional off topic discuss, so please help us out in return by making fewer, longer posts.

Thank you.

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashdenej View Post
    Okay, folks!

Now begins the start of the Great Endeavour.

Please note: No posts consisting of reaction images, and no "hello" or "goodbye" posts without any other content.

That is all for now! Maybe later I'll try do something about the whole one-sentence post thing

But yeah warnings shall be handed out like cheap cigars if people contravene these rules egregiously.
    It's a little harder to do a one-sentence post rule, though. Mainly because there's a lot of different screen settings that can affect it.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

I think we can at least try to exercise discretion about them. Having LMLYP "predict" (lol) updates is fun but having like 5 people yell UPDORT immediately after wards isn't funny after the first 100 times it happens.

Okay, so here's a thing I did for my 100th post. I think you'll find that when it comes to celebrating an unremarkable number of posts on an internet forum in a somewhat significant manner, I'm simply the most barely adequate there is.

Anyways, I'd just like to make note that I really like how the Troll Computer Room has come along.
    Wait, did I already say that in another thread? I can't remember...

.... is anyone expecting something surprising to pop out of the "coffee machine", or is that just me?

ALSO, I am wondering if we'll actually get to see WV, like, talk with people. That'd be pretty swell, I think.
    My ChumHandle is arcaneTechnocrat, and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing... EXCEPT when I'm pretty sure I do?
    Also, I draw. I may post some art up somewhere, at some time.
    PesterChum Status: Offline

Party Captain AdminGorg Drillgorg's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    It's a little harder to do a one-sentence post rule, though. Mainly because there's a lot of different screen settings that can affect it.
    Screen settings can affect your punctuation? Because that is what separates sentences. I think you meant like, number of lines of text?

Not enjoyable as a person Doom Zero's Avatar

Actually now that I think about it I think P said that he's fifteen at some point.
    It was like a week ago? I don't remember the reason, but people started talkin about their ages. Something about who the youngest was? I think it was MW.

Also, I guess I might as well rank the outfits too, since I feel like people's opinions so far haven't... well, matched my own. :P look at all this self-absorbed-ness.

John: Godtier = Wise Guy Suit > Vriska thing > Ectobiologist > Ghost Suit > Prospit > White Suit > Base
    Rose: Godtier > GrimDark > Derse > Velvet > Base
    Dave: Godtier > Plush Tux > Long Sleeves > Aces Suited > Derse > Regular Tux > Base > Felt Tux
    Jade: Godtier > Iron Lass > Squiddle Eclectica > Dead Shuffle > Base > Prospit > 3 AM

So uhh yeah. I dunno, I actually sorta like all of their Godtier clothing. Rose's golden headband is cool, and I like the colours on her; Dave's entire godtier outfit is so cool, except when the hood is up; John's is...
    well, it's better than the rest of his stuff to be honest. Well, maybe except the Wise Guy Suit. Hmm. I can't say I liked many of John's outfits. The ectobiologist outfit was actually sort of a step down in my eyes.
    Rose's outfits were sorta plain. I really didn't like the first thing she made, out of the pillow and whatnot. Her black robes were cool, but sorta plain. That might add to the style of it, for some people, and I guess it was better than the velvet thing, but still. It was almost boring, once you got used to it. That's why it helped that we didn't see her too much.
    Dave's wardrobe has always been cool. I really liked the plush tux on him. The Alpha Dave outfit was cool as well, but not as cool. The Felt duds were just awful on him though, really. Worse than his original shirt.
    Jade's outfits were... Ehh. I mean, some of them were cool, but I honestly can't say much about them. Iron Lass was awesome but didn't show up enough. The Squiddle Eclectica was also really nice, but not because it was cool or anything, just because it worked with her. The Dead Shuffle dress was pretty neat, better than some stuff, but still not really THE BEST. It was cool though. I don't really like the Prospit clothes, a bit too bright honestly. And come on guys, the 3 in the Morning Dress was just awkward. It didn't seem like a thing she should be wearing. I dunno, I didn't like much about it. The stars and whatnot were alright but boring as well. Her base design was actually pretty good, because that's what most people got used to seeing on her. Classic. Nothing to complain about, and it sorta suited her.

e: Ash am I doing the "no one-sentence posts" thing right?
    Last edited by Doom Zero; 03-15-2012 at 11:39 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/rpITg.gifhttps://dl.dropbox.com/u/38437009/candycorn2.png

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspirit View Post
    Remember, one line does not equal one sentence! They are two quite different things. Sentences are divided by full stops, not line breaks - like so!

E: Ninja'd by Drillgorg.

Witch of Heart/Thief of Fun Stormspirit's Avatar

I think we can at least try to exercise discretion about them. Having LMLYP "predict" (lol) updates is fun but having like 5 people yell UPDORT immediately after wards isn't funny after the first 100 times it happens.
    Especially when seventy percent of the Comic Discussion people know that LMLYP is always screaming 'UPDATE' when it happens. And that's why I don't download a notifier; we already have a handy living one!

Quote Originally Posted by Drillgorg View Post
    Screen settings can affect your punctuation? Because that is what separates sentences. I think you meant like, number of lines of text?
    Urgh...yeah, sorry. I misreaded that part.
    Folders and sigquotes below. Warning: This may cause brain damage. http://i.imgur.com/LltzU.pnghttp://i272.photobucket.com/albums/j...gendercorn.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/b1RdM.gif

Reminds me, I have a story to talk about. When I was walking home from my granny's, I was wearing the Squiddles tee, and when someone passed me, they were talking about Penny Arcade and just glared at my shirt. I think I just made a rival.

Quote Originally Posted by GT-01 View Post
    .... is anyone expecting something surprising to pop out of the "coffee machine", or is that just me?

ALSO, I am wondering if we'll actually get to see WV, like, talk with people. That'd be pretty swell, I think.
    me too.

also inb4 gamzee was hiding in the "coffee" machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Drillgorg View Post
    What about people like me who choose not to use punctuation in order to indicate a more rambling sort of tone

What about us

Rogue of SPACE!/Witch of Blood Daniel990's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [any]

These updates are boring, we should go back to Jade and those other guys.
    fitter happier more productive

What about people like me who choose not to use punctuation in order to indicate a more rambling sort of tone

What about us
    I am willing to accept that style of capitalisation and linebreaking as seperate sentences.

Dani, do you ever listen to anything the moderators say

Prince of Void/Bard of Shit shadowedAngel's Avatar
    Land of Mangoes and Sunshine (Philippines)
    Pronouns
    [none]

me too.

also inb4 gamzee was hiding in the "coffee" machine.
    Wow, how would he manage to live inside that for a year? All that coffee perhaps?
    uu: THIS IS GOING TO BE GAY AS HELL. http://i.imgur.com/FUFnL.png