MSPA Forums
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamzee's Corpse Party

Re: Gamzee's Corpse Party

Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldi View Post
    On Discussion:
    I'm curious as to what Gamzee has been doing over the past year, and why he only lets Karkat anywhere near him. Well maybe that second part is obvious because of the whole moirail thing, and the whole "Kanaya wants to chainsaw me in half", but still I do not think Rose, Terezi or Dave has a MAJOR beef against him, you think he would show their faces.
    Rose and Dave are both good enough friends with benefits in Rose's case with Kanaya that they would report seeing him to her. Terezi definitely has a beef with Gamzee; he duped her into thinking that Vriska was killing everyone, and nobody outsmarts Terezi Pyrope.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction Dragon 360 View Post
    One day, you'll wake up around 2 p.m., and the first thing you'll do is flip open the laptop and log on to the forums. And you'll find open Arms welcoming you.
    But seriously, you'll find yourself as but another cog in the Hilarity Machine of the MSPA Comic Discussion thread in no time!
    I've already make it my routine to check MSPA and the last page of comic discussion between waking up and getting up*, but I can't stay in bed until 2pm.

*Occasionally I try to check mspa before I wake up but that never really works.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by techloveArtist View Post
    Actually, I kinda find it odd that there is a potential that not even Karkat has been watching Gamzee. Gamzee is mental. You can't really leave someone alone like that.
    Well, if Gamzee went through his own Transportalizer, he could have chosen to shut it off so nobody can reach his rooms anymore.

On Discussion:
    I'm curious as to what Gamzee has been doing over the past year, and why he only lets Karkat anywhere near him. Well maybe that second part is obvious because of the whole moirail thing, and the whole "Kanaya wants to chainsaw me in half", but still I do not think Rose, Terezi or Dave has a MAJOR beef against him, you think he would show their faces.
    I think Gamzee might hate Dave for ruining his religion though.

IDE: Gamzee, this entire time, has been having tea parties with the heads.

The tea is alchemized Sopor Slime.

Banned
    I'm not sure. It's dark and moist and something is chewing on my foot
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Blaperile View Post
    Well, if Gamzee went through his own Transportalizer, he could have chosen to shut it off so nobody can reach his rooms anymore.

I think Gamzee might hate Dave for ruining his religion though.
    I think sober gamzee told past dave he had a black crush on him in one comic. I'm not really sure which. Wouldn't he go out of his way to slowly horrify and murder dave?

Watashi Wa Kawai NodesuKa Uguu Greyscale's Avatar

There's a lot in this update to worry about but there is something I can't help but notice.

Rose is so defensive of Kanaya.

:3

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by wrinklefudger View Post
    I think sober gamzee told past dave he had a black crush on him in one comic. I'm not really sure which. Wouldn't he go out of his way to slowly horrify and murder dave?
    I don't think he said it, but spades appeared in his eyes at least, yeah.

My guess is that he wants to challenge Dave to another rapoff.

What I'm more worried about is the fact that Gamzee is presumably still in possession of Lil' Cal. That guy is bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by Freack View Post
    The question then is, is Gamzee hiding himself? Or has Karkles hidden him away for his own protection?
    If the former, I kinda wanna hear from someone, "We have been trying to find this guy but we just can't." Right now the closest is Kanaya until we hear something else about it. I kinda don't think the latter but that would be sweet.

On Discussion:
    I guess my main concern about it though is that I really have no particular clue or speculah on why Gamzee is doing what he's doing, or even his mental state at the moment. And I hate when I'm like that in comic because half of my enjoyment of homestuck comes from speculating and trying to guess what happens next.

On the whole No More One Liners thing:
    I think a complete thought is more important than actually keeping track of sentences, because you can make a fairly good point in just one sentence, and you can make a fairy stupid and useless point in one sentence, it all really depends on how much thought is put into the post.
    Where does it says Gamzee allows Karkat near him. I don't even think Gamzee even knows Kanaya is out to get him and I don't think Karkat knows to what extent her anger will last.

And your one line was loaded. It could be split into a few but I think that line rest the case.

CoMe To ThE #mSpA iRc!
    main | reblog blog | Tricksters Blog!!!!! | Little Troll Stuck (MORE LINKS BELOW)

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    I think it's more along the lines of she's incredibly respectful of her and her ways, and is just trying to maintain the proper image she works hard on keeping.
    Whereas Dave, in typical fourteen-year-old boy fashion, simply does not give a shit.

... wait, they're fourteen now.
    My ChumHandle is arcaneTechnocrat, and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing... EXCEPT when I'm pretty sure I do?
    Also, I draw. I may post some art up somewhere, at some time.
    PesterChum Status: Offline

bustin-bustin-bustin-bustin- Karp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qmark View Post
    My guess is that he wants to challenge Dave to another rapoff.

What I'm more worried about is the fact that Gamzee is presumably still in possession of Lil' Cal. That guy is bad news.
    Hm, that's a good point, nobody's mentioned Cal as of late. Since Cal is a product of Gamzee's own chucklevoodoos, though, would this be considered an extremely elaborate Mono-Juju-Reacharound?
    Click below for Dancin' Lil' Seb, The WV Folder and other stuff.
    VV Do it. VV

I don't think he actually says it but it is heavily implied. I think what you are referring to is here.
    Last edited by Quizzle; 03-15-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ArmsAreLoud View Post
    Terezi definitely has a beef with Gamzee; he duped her into thinking that Vriska was killing everyone, and nobody outsmarts Terezi Pyrope.
    She kinda duped herself, didn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    There's a lot in this update to worry about but there is something I can't help but notice.

Dave is kind of a Jerk at times without even realizing it.
    Rose just tries to keep him on a leash.
    Though Kanaya probably still has some issues regarding her assertiveness.
    Rose does obviously care about Kanaya, but she'll have to take care not Kanaya fall into the "Big Strong Rose" trap.

Where does it says Gamzee allows Karkat near him. I don't even think Gamzee even knows Kanaya is out to get him and I don't think Karkat knows to what extent her anger will last.
    Dave speculates that only Karkat has seen Gamzee here, but we still don't know for sure.

As for Gamzee being aware of Kanaya's vendetta against him, I don't know. He's probably a lot more lucid now that he's sobered up, seeing as he was able to outsmart Terezi pretty easily while sober, so my guess is that he's probably aware of it by now and that's why he's in cognito at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by User 18 View Post
    She kinda duped herself, didn't she?
    No, she didn't. Hussie confirmed on his Formspring that Gamzee manipulated her into doing it.

Part of Gamzee's power was to make it seem like Vriska was responsible for the murders, even though there was extreme evidence for it being Gamzee.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Qmark View Post
    The worst thing is that Dave probably doesn't even know Lil Cal is there. I'm telling you, the moment he has almost forgotten about the puppet they'll find Gamzee with it and Dave will have a mental breakdown.

Dave talked about it:

DAVE: talk about an elusive juggalo
    DAVE: probably like the shyest fuckin juggalo of all time
    DAVE: im pretty sure only karkats seen him
    DAVE: dont expect him to rat him out either because of the "morail" junk

Surprisingly, still not dead kaoticAntagonist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blaperile View Post
    The worst thing is that Dave probably doesn't even know Lil Cal is there. I'm telling you, the moment he has almost forgotten about the puppet they'll find Gamzee with it and Dave will have a mental breakdown.
    That will be one of the best things ever.

Rose and Dave just staring. Dave whispering "but i thought you killed him..."

Quote Originally Posted by kaoticAntagonist View Post

No, it'll happen in the new session, with both Cals at once.

Meanwhile, Dirk shows us his single-pixel smirk.

Banned
    I'm not sure. It's dark and moist and something is chewing on my foot
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I'm just imagining gamzee just isolating himself in a dark room, talking to cal sitting in his lap for hours on end about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoticAntagonist View Post

That would be amazing.

phantasmaid phantasmalDexterity's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

I was thinking about Gamzee. Then Home alone many films such as 2 with M. Culkin came to my mind. And suddenly I imagined this conversation saying: "Guys, have you seen Gamzee?""Oh, shit we left Gamzee back in a dream bubble!"
    I used to be around a lot but then PUASE.... happened.
    I used to have a cool signature, but it got nerfed.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous View Post
    No, it'll happen in the new session, with both Cals at once.

Meanwhile, Dirk shows us his single-pixel smirk.

All my love for this suggestion.

But don't forget about the newest Dream Cal!

I wouldn't be surprised if Real Dirk and Dream Dirk will act side-by-side at some point and they both have a Cal with them. And then there's Gamzee hugging his Cal.

And then Dave does a pirouette off the handle.