This is thread twenty-four ladies and gents. I'm mostly reusing the OP, but getting rid of some points that are either no longer relevant (things Dave said to John in the beginning of Act 5) or no longer true (there are two Ophiuchus trolls).
For reference IDE is just a misspelling of idea that stuck.
Here are some things everyone should know, and some refutations:
- Lord English/Skipper Plumbthroat comparisons have been pointed out a million times before.
- The Hemospectrum is an arbitrary caste system, and the alien equivalent of racism. It is recognized only by Alternian culture, and only three of the twelve trolls. Sburb does not acknowledge its existence, that would be the same thing as separating human players based on their skin color. This is also why gray, not red, is Karkat's associated color.
- Also, he's below the bottom of their caste system. His blood color does not "wrap around" to become the highest.
- Terezi's dream self is blind because she wants to be blind, as she prefers her smellovision to normal sight. If staring into Skaia could blind you then half the characters would be blind.
- Humans do not have Troll Relationships! Any sane person would see a relationship based on hatred as pretty bad (if you did not realize this, you are a shipper and should seek help immediately).
- It is never said that First Guardians serve Lord English. More likely Doc Scratch is a special case.
- Bro =/= Any anime characters
- Jade's land doesn't reference anime either.
- GCat's existence was not hinted at during the Jack: Ascend flash. GCat is named for the initials of the four nucleotides of DNA, and thus is just continuing the theme.
- There are probably no special methods to reach God Tier besides the two we've seen so far. Also, the Quest Crypt works for either remaining life and thus Jake can still God Tier at this time.
- Most importantly, the best advice we can give you is do not attempt to look for patterns where there are none.
Now, add your own theories.
But remember: CD is the new final boss. He's the Coronation Demolitionist. It's him.