MSPA Forums
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: What would be the worst ending to Homestuck?

Pronouns
    they/them/theirs

Re: What would be the worst ending to Homestuck?

You know, I've decided this thread is irrelevant.
    Homestuck will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by deathsbuddy View Post
    You know, I've decided this thread is irrelevant.
    Homestuck will never end.
    Which is truly the best and worst ending all at the same time : D

It was mostly a dream.

Sort of like it was all a dream, except the dream in question happened during a cat nap John took between panels shortly after entering the medium. SBURB is all real, but everything from Act 3 on is his imagination. Two minutes of mostly recycled flash animation of John fighting minions, and then he dies to an imp.

The end.
    I need to do something creative, just so I can link to it in my sig.

The final boss dies in one panel. Talk about a let down!

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by ImperatorMortis View Post
    The final boss deflates and dies in one panel. The caption reads: "Talk about a let down!"
    FTFY.
    Alternatively,
    > Shit: Happen.

Cliffhanger.
    Oh God.
    No.

EB: what's that?

TT: The reward.

>[S] Homestuck: End

It ends with everybody looking at their creation.

Thinker of Thoughts WillyDeWulfe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cmow View Post
    The worst (?) ending: transition to ARG.

Last page is just a lat/long/elevation, and one of those ticking clocks with a silly number of fields ticking down to a few hundred years in the future.

Naturally AH has no intention of actually making anything happen at that place/time.
    The coordinates happen to lead to a frog temple on an island somewhere. Fans quickly charter planes and fly to the island en masse. Inside the temple, sitting inside an enormous flower, are two CDs in paper sleeves that are drenched in what may or may not be urine.

The fans on the island debate endlessly about what this means. Has Hussie gone through with some sort of incredibly elaborate trolling years in the making, is it just a clever part of the ARG, or could SBURB perhaps be real?

The software gets uploaded to the internet, despite the protests of certain paranoid true believers, and the server that hosts it gets DDOS'd in the first five minutes by people trying to download a copy for themselves.

NASA (or whoever keeps track of that stuff) detects several thousands of meteors heading straight for Earth that seemed to appear out of nowhere, and so it begins.

Wait no, that would be the best ending. Except for all the actual people dying, but...

Money is the best lawyer Sightedjt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDeWulfe View Post
    The coordinates happen to lead to a frog temple on an island somewhere. Fans quickly charter planes and fly to the island en masse. Inside the temple, sitting inside an enormous flower, are two CDs in paper sleeves that are drenched in what may or may not be urine.

The fans on the island debate endlessly about what this means. Has Hussie gone through with some sort of incredibly elaborate trolling years in the making, is it just a clever part of the ARG, or could SBURB perhaps be real?

The software gets uploaded to the internet, despite the protests of certain paranoid true believers, and the server that hosts it gets DDOS'd in the first five minutes by people trying to download a copy for themselves.

NASA (or whoever keeps track of that stuff) detects several thousands of meteors heading straight for Earth that seemed to appear out of nowhere, and so it begins.

Wait no, that would be the best ending. Except for all the actual people dying, but...
    depends if it works or not.

Thief of Blood (ACSP) Paninis Cupcake's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

How about this one for ya'll?

The heroes confront Lord English but lose to him. It then turns out to be a dream, but not John's...it's Meenah's. She realizes that all those awful things will happen if she plays this game. But at the same time, if she decides NOT to play, she'll be wiped out of existence. She then decides she won't after all - that way she'll prevent Lord English from ever being created. She hated her lot in life anyway. She then disappears. Nobody remembers her, the eleven other trolls, or their guardians, because they never existed.

Homestuck never happened.
    I'd let you watch, I would invite you, but the queens we use would not excite you.

May accidentally be an asshole

The final ending is a flash file that varies depending on browser, location, isp, like XKCD's Umwelt (http://xkcd.com/1037/) comic. Fans struggle to piece together the flash files from all browsers and locations; the fandom unites under the banner of "what happened"?

The critical flash needs Nougatvision to work; a browser that no longer exists and is only slighted at at kibo.com .

Quote Originally Posted by WillyDeWulfe View Post

maybe, that was the point of doing the entire homestuck comic, not the people dying, but many sessions of many people with the sufficient knowledge of sburb to beat it, and create many universe , instead of just one, or maybe to definetly destroy lord english

but it will probably be like wanting to go to hogwarts all over again
    Last edited by NVK; 05-22-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Flare Admin Calem Moderator Kíeros's Avatar

The worst ending would be that it's already over; it was actually finished at the end of act one. The rest of this is a giant enormous joke being played on all of us.
    Rules     :     Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Kíeros View Post
    The worst ending would be that it's already over; it was actually finished at the end of act one. The rest of this is a giant enormous joke being played on all of us.
    The whole comic loops back onto itself.
    There is no end, it just goes over and over and over and over...

Eridan comes back and uses his sciences to turn Lord English into a baby. Jake then promptly proceeds to eat him. The last panel is of uu watching the spectacle with hearts in his eyes while wearing a very creepy grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Of Derp View Post
    Or perhaps...

Lord English destroys the universe, in it's ruins there is an epic final battle between him and the rest of the Cast. With their powers combined they kill Lord English.

But as the dust clears, everyone is dead but John...

And the one most likely to die a heroic death discovers that he is now alone...

Forever...

In an empty universe...

(Cue credit music)
    I was thinking something similar, but a lot more depressing.
    Everyone had just defeated lord english, and the condesce, and jack, in a 'departed friends are resurrected and help' ending, and nobody dies or is hurt, until everyone just goes mad. Everyone just starts killing everyone in the most gruesome manners possible. limbs are flying everywhere, dear friends are using every power they have to erase everyone else from existence. This is all done in flash format, and it is graphic. when the dust settles, only john is there to preside over the healthy new universe. We witness the vast croak while triumphant music plays. Afterwards, there will be an update saying "you have just created a universe, what will you do?" A very detailed john is sitting in the fetal position, with the most dead eyes you can imagine, he is literally dead inside after seeing and participating in the madness. Over a series of several panels, the same shot of john staring into the camera with dead eyes gradually fades to black. That is the worst ending
    Last edited by genomefreak; 05-28-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by genomefreak View Post
    I was thinking something similar, but a lot more depressing.
    Everyone had just defeated lord english, and the condesce, and jack, in a 'departed friends are resurrected and help' ending, and nobody dies or is hurt, until everyone just goes mad. Everyone just starts killing everyone in the most gruesome manners possible. limbs are flying everywhere, dear friends are using every power they have to erase everyone else from existence. This is all done in flash format, and it is graphic. when the dust settles, only john is there to preside over the new universe. We witness the vast croak while triumphant music is playing. after which, there will be an update saying "you have just created a universe, what will you do?" A very detailed john is sitting in the fetal position, with the most dead eyes you can imagine, he is literally dead inside after seeing and participating in what went on. over a series of several panels, the same shot of john staring into the camera with dead eyes gradually fades to black. That is the worst ending
    John will be just like the Crimson Chin when he discovered that he was fictional. Just panels and panels and panels of him in the fetal position. Very bad ending indeed.

Theif of Hope

If you went to the very last page of the comic and before you could look at it your computer explodes.
    THAT would be a REALLY shitty ending.

The whole comic loops back onto itself.
    There is no end, it just goes over and over and over and over...
    oh god no. no no no.

This thread makes me nervous. It makes me more aware of how badly things can go wrong.

also because hussie reads the forums and you're giving him a lot of horrible ideas, if Tavrisprite was anything to learn from.

Land of Dikes and Windmills (Take a guess...)

> LE: Cause the Scratch. AGAIN. Then proceed to have a party with HIC, Bec Noir, and DD.

No wait, scratch that. I've got it.

> Hella Jeff: Ascend
    Last edited by Five; 05-29-2012 at 12:44 PM.
    Our Handles on PC are hexagonAdmirer/thegreatPretender (OOC) and aquaticDistress! Talk to us sometime!

I know everyone post in this thread and their mother has said this by now but:

If everyone dieOH WAIT

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

They all find out Lord English is actually a nice guy. Just misunderstood.

Hugs and feels all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden-Yoghurt View Post
    oh god no. no no no.

This thread makes me nervous. It makes me more aware of how badly things can go wrong.

also because hussie reads the forums and you're giving him a lot of horrible ideas, if Tavrisprite was anything to learn from.
    I'm pretty sure he's said before that that's a really stupid ending, i.e. it's not likely to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by xooxu View Post
    They all find out Lord English is actually a nice guy. Just misunderstood.

Hugs and feels all around.
    DUDE that'd be like... the awesomest ending ever. Shit, what's the parallel I'm trying to make?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-s1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's said before that that's a really stupid ending, i.e. it's not likely to happen.

DUDE that'd be like... the awesomest ending ever. Shit, what's the parallel I'm trying to make?
    You're trying to parallel this to the ending where they all find out Lord English is actually a nice, misunderstood guy, and there are hugs and feels all around.

Because it is unparalled.

An ending in which Meenah doesnt get with Karkat.

Quote Originally Posted by xooxu View Post
    You're trying to parallel this to the ending where they all find out Lord English is actually a nice, misunderstood guy, and there are hugs and feels all around.

Because it is unparalled.
    No I mean like there was a similar ending to something else I read/watched/pooped (?), I just forget what it was.