MSPA Forums
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Postfia: N7: Angry Cat Sounds

Re: Postfia: D2: I Know You Know

Quote Originally Posted by DecidedlyDevious View Post
    I don't really see how voting Zatch will be all that productive because

He is Zatch
    Hey DD could you maybe come up with something that may be more productive then?

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicating Starlight View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHHA

But seriously, Beru, are you going to tell us? or are you going to emulate seedy? Cause that's some mighty insubstantial a reason there!
    Not necessarily a bad post but I wanted to point out starlight here was the very first (and only) person to jump to zatch's defense after what, 3 votes? Which makes me think of beru's suspected scumteam, and then when we get down to...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharas View Post
    Ok people, so I promised a thing and I'm going to uphold my end of the bargain (unlike some people). Unfortunately, I seem to have a lot of scum reads. Whoops. This may or may not get me killed. /snerk/

Holy crap me, I can't believe that actually took Like... 3 hours? Wah. (I went from most posts to least posts with this one, btw)
    So I can't decide who is the scummiest of my scum reads. Hmmmm... Oh I know, lets go with... Vote: aS because even though I know I'm going to get flack for it, I don't like how he is tunnelling me. >:
    who has a null on star and two tentatively placed scumreads on MV and Zatch. Which looks kind of decent! Except it is accompanied by a bunch of safe reads and oh huh suddenly I look scummy? :?
    There's a good number of things that don't work here but the main thing is I am definitely not tunneling you Pharas? You are one of my top scumreads and I would be p happy with your lynch. Lobbying for lynch =/= tunneling.

However on that note don't be fooled Pharas. I may have unvoted MV but I'm still down with lynching him. That wagon is kind of out of control though and away-lynches are generally a bad idea.

skunknote: Fragowump I can understand it is overwhelming to come back to the game after missing a lot and I appreciate you trying to get involved. A C/D/V question* isn't going to cut it though. When you have time, I'd appreciate some more in-depth thoughts. Here are some questions for when you get back:
    Who looks the most suspicious to you from the Red wagon yesterday? (can be one person but the more the merrier)

*Cop Zatch; get that out of the way because I don't think we'll get much from ordinary methods
    Doc ???; I'm going to leave this one blank for now
    Vig MV/Pharas/maybe starlight, or better yet a lurker because I'm developing an aneurysm trying to read them

amendment: rereads are a good thing to do

Remove starlight from my viglist, I'm liking her more right now

Quote Originally Posted by armoredSkunk View Post
    who has a null on star and two tentatively placed scumreads on MV and Zatch. Which looks kind of decent! Except it is accompanied by a bunch of safe reads and oh huh suddenly I look scummy?
    There's a good number of things that don't work here but the main thing is I am definitely not tunneling you Pharas? You are one of my top scumreads and I would be p happy with your lynch. Lobbying for lynch =/= tunneling.

However on that note don't be fooled Pharas. I may have unvoted MV but I'm still down with lynching him. That wagon is kind of out of control though and away-lynches are generally a bad idea.
    Safe reads? I called over half of town scum for various reasons I found to be scummy. That's more than enough to convince other people to put a knife in my back. Also, of your 35 posts you made reference to me/used my name 13-14 times. That's a good third of your posts. Clearly there is a disconnect here. Frankly, I don't see how I'm one of your scummiest read when there have been waaaaaaaaaaay worse people on the table.

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

rin, tunneling is not what AS is doing to you
    tunneling is what i was doing to grutor, but only if i thought grutor was scum.
    if you are tunneling someone that is the only person you are interested in
    AS has made posts about people who are not you
    therefore not tunneling :v
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteCertainty View Post
    rin, tunneling is not what AS is doing to you
    tunneling is what i was doing to grutor, but only if i thought grutor was scum.
    if you are tunneling someone that is the only person you are interested in
    AS has made posts about people who are not you
    therefore not tunneling :v
    =P Fine, but I still don't like his lack of ~raisins~ towards me.

Lol dd it's not defending zatch
    It's asking beru why she thinks we should lynch zatch
    Which is hardly a defense of zatch at all!

Especially since i'd actually seriously consider it if beru gives us reasons

OOPS SKUNK POSTED THAT
    IT'S DIRECTED AT SKUNK NOT DD
    L O L

Everyone is expendable rogue of void's Avatar

Shit about me, so basically I am narcoleptic and they recently figured out, like yesterday, that they need to up my meds. So I should be back up and running tonight after I get off work or by this afternoon just before work.

With all due respéct, RoV, please don't join any further mafia games if all you're going to post is excuses for not posting. That said I take your word for it this time, and look forward to your next post this afternoon.

I agree with Ruru on this. Not exploring other vote options today is a waste of day time. But Zatch?
    I'd honestly think any of Frag, RoV or Foerum would be significantly more productive on account of having a bunch of posts and marginal content.

Heck, you three. Post at least 3 town reads and scumreads with reasoning. ASAP.

Considering I haven't been the platonic ideal of activity either, I'll do it too.

Town:
    Skunk- I don't think I need to elaborate too much on this one. He's been contributing. A lot.
    Eidolonic- Everything about him since after RVS makes me feel he's actively trying to help town.
    Starlight- The Foerum-directed snark actually makes me feel town on her, and she's made some pretty good posts at the start of D2. The only thing that feels kinda weird about her is how on and off she was of the Red lynch.
    Fantom1-

Scum-
    Mistah Vistah- This guy's reads are all over the place, if I didn't think this guy was scum I wouldn't be voting him.
    Foerum- I know he's been around but I can't remember him talking about anything except the bro thing, and looking back shows he also checked in at the end of yesterday to non-commitally say how far Red was from hardlynch. I sense a whole lot of nothing from his posts and I don't like that.
    Frag- Oh god every SINGLE post he makafjwr jhnwejnfh ajdf nj3294j 98v3ujwahrf ahv113e 32. He doesn't have the excuse of being new. He's been in at least 2 games before this one.

1Fantom would be a nullread at best except.
    Quote Originally Posted by feralFantom View Post
    Unvote
    Gonna take a gamble and say that scum didnt get told our specific alignment title
    This makes me pretty much certain that Fantom is town.

Hmmm, I need to reread to give some reads, and i don't have time for that tonight.

However, if I can use my Night Action correctly, I think I may be able to prove my towniness by D3. InoxFy, I think you'll just have to talk it over with aS during D3.
    Click on the spoiler for a link to an incredibly cool card game or to look at an interesting adventure!

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by armoredSkunk View Post
    Hey DD could you maybe come up with something that may be more productive then?
    Lynchin MV

But really, maybe I'll explain why I think this Zatch train is a bad route a little bit more clearly since people don't seem to be understanding.

As I said, Zatch is Zatch. As others have (rightfully) pointed out, that doesn't preclude him from being scum. However I just haven't seen scum Zatch, and nobody who has jumped on that train has shown scum Zatch in any convincing capacity. I just don't think we're going to get anything interesting out of pursuing him!

Yes I agree, but I was kind of more hoping to hear your opinions on other people as well?

And hey MV, did you visit anyone last night, for any reason?

My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar

The Zatch train seems really weird. I don't see the point of it if you give no actual reasons to react/respond to
    I'm all for going down all the avenues though

Fragowump continues my first day impression of reallyweird
    The whole oh yay I started a wagon, Oh this vote isnt even a vote. I don't know if its even a scumread its just weird

Pharas's wall is also odd to me because it seems like the lightest scum reads have the most reasons

I just haven't seen scum Zatch
    read Marvelfia where he was NINJA GODFATHER

he's surprisingly Zatchconsistent iirc (might be misrecollecting though it's late I've had a bit to drink and that game was a while ago)

Land of Jinx and ♠ ♦ • ◘ ◙ ∙Misfortuπe (Ω∞)

Heh not going anywhere fast. Why don't we just use our gut feeling here and just vote for the people we want dead? I feel like the band wagoning is more of an excuse to make the game go faster.
    Nothing here but us chickens.

I'm not goin to give Zatch a pass just because he has a rep for being derpy. If we do that all the time he'll finally roll scum and we'll just be "hur hur he's zatch he is like this all the time" and then he wins.

Case in point, DHIAU
    Lynchin MV

But really, maybe I'll explain why I think this Zatch train is a bad route a little bit more clearly since people don't seem to be understanding.

As I said, Zatch is Zatch. As others have (rightfully) pointed out, that doesn't preclude him from being scum. However I just haven't seen scum Zatch, and nobody who has jumped on that train has shown scum Zatch in any convincing capacity. I just don't think we're going to get anything interesting out of pursuing him!
    ALSO ALSO

Care to explain this, DD?

I thought he might be scum at the time. The way Beruru jumped on him now makes me think he is not scum. Reads change, you know? Especially after Day 1. Like how I thought IS might be scum but am not so sure about it now on second thought.

If you want something to talk about, how about the fact that ~ATH has all but disappeared?

nahhhh ~ATH disappears all the time we can talk about him later, right now I have leads to talk about.

My problems with your posts weren't that you changed opinions, but that you were "not goin to give Zatch a pass just because he has a rep for being derpy" and then do just that with "Zatch is Zatch." Still want to hear more from you though! Why do you not think starlight is as scummy now?

And what are your opinions on the people that are talking? Such as, but not limited to, Sotek, Pharas, and FF?

Land of Jinx and ♠ ♦ • ◘ ◙ ∙Misfortuπe (Ω∞)

All I can say is armored is that your trying to hard for someone who has one vote on him and Zatch might be a possible candidate but I can see he's tide up in multiple games considering if he doesn't even remember what he said from D1.
    Between you and Zatch who's the safe lynch?
    Nothing here but us chickens.

guess what Grutor, my vote isn't even on him!

Nor am I on Zatch!

But nice chainsaw defense.

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

unvote

my reasons were "make more people talk about zatch"

i have succeeded

yay
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

I'm 90% sure Sotek is town for reasons. Hey if Beru can use it as an excuse to jump on Zatch, then well

I feel like Pharas is a good scum candidate for her strange arguments on... just about everyone.

I think FF might be lukerscum. Playing kind of how he did in Redfia when he was scum

Somewhat confident you are town.

I'm starting to feel IS is town because I've been agreeing with things she's said today.

The interesting thing about Mirdini is Red wanted us to look at him today when Red flipped town. Him AND Sotek really, but as I previously stated I'm pretty confident Sotek is town. It would kind of depend on if I felt Red was just completely off base or if there was a kernel of truth to what he was saying. I can't say Mirdini has been as active as he usually is, but as usual he remains an enigma.

Still don't like the "REASONS" jump on Zatch by Beruru. I don't care if it's inconsistent with what I said Day 1. It was so bizarre and out of the blue and a bunch of people just said yeah okay.

All of this still leads me to preferring MV dead though

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast