Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: Postfia: N7: Angry Cat Sounds

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

Re: Postfia: D2: I Know You Know

i'm really tempted to roleclaim just because of sotek

also rin learn 2 pants
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteCertainty View Post
    i'm really tempted to roleclaim just because of sotek

also rin learn 2 pants
    >: /pants/

My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar

was the letter thing at me, skunk?

no

But also yes

My air guitar is out of tune feralFantom's Avatar

o kay then

Land of Jinx and ♠ ♦ • ◘ ◙ ∙Misfortuπe (Ω∞)

Quote Originally Posted by Foerumokaz View Post
    I think I'll Vote Master Visceral

[JUSTJOKINGAROUND]Maybe Grutor is still alive because he is secretly all of the scum put together. All of them. [/JUSTJOKINGAROUND]
    No No, keep with the jokes. I find it funny.
    Nothing here but us chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Grutor View Post
    An interesting and horrible development. Scrutiny is a must at this point.
    Also, why am I not surprised by this?
    Why are you not surprised by this?
    What point exactly are you trying to make?

Nothing at all. I notice it was just one person and not two. The third party deal may be eliminated, unless survivor?

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

oh my god NO

WAIT CAN WE ASSUME THAT WE DON'T HAVE A VIG BY THE LACK OF DEAD GRUTOR
    IS THAT A THING
    WE CAN DO
    MOSTLY ME, NOT WE, BUT IDK.

ALSO WHERE IS MVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteCertainty View Post
    oh my god NO

WAIT CAN WE ASSUME THAT WE DON'T HAVE A VIG BY THE LACK OF DEAD GRUTOR
    IS THAT A THING
    WE CAN DO
    MOSTLY ME, NOT WE, BUT IDK.

ALSO WHERE IS MVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Hypothetical situation: Grutor is a bulletproof scum.

Also yeah vig doesn't exist. ALSO MIRDINI YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.
    [22:22:11] <TwoPrimes> in my eyes, scum usually votes first

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

NO OH GOD THAT WOULD JUST BE THE WORST
    THE WORST
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if mv doesn't show up can we lynch grutor

a nutritious alternative crepuscularDissembler's Avatar

Softlynch In Less Than Half A Day Votals

(6) Mister Visceral (Laset, armoredSkunk, DecidedlyDevious, Foerumokaz, absoluteCertainty, feralFantom)

abstaining: Fragowump, ~ATH, Crilly, seastormjt, Mirdini, MisterVisceral, dynamicEquilibrium, IntoxicatingStarlight, Grutor, Inoxfy, Pharas, Eidolonic, Zatch, rogue of void

With 20 alive, it is 11 to hard lynch and 6 to soft lynch. Deadline is 11:00 PM CT May 7th.

Everyone is expendable rogue of void's Avatar

Guys we aren't considering an even worse possibility here. What if grutor is our vig, but seriously other than his weird as fuck wanting to suicide why would we kill him, he doesn't seem that scummy to me?
    Also IS why would I go after Mirdini, I honestly don't think we have said 5 sentences to or about each other this game.

Two more hypothetical solutions are that the vig were either:

1. Afk through night and still is afk
    2. Wasn't very confident in his/her reads and didn't want to run the risk of killing town
    Click on the spoiler for a link to an incredibly cool card game or to look at an interesting adventure!

man I must've gone zzz just before this went up

anyway wanted him dead yesterday still want 'im dead today hey hey Vote: MisterVisceral

Quote Originally Posted by Crilly View Post
    ALSO MIRDINI YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.
    ?

also sotek y did I get no message ;-;

actually wow why did no-one send me a message

did scfia scare everyone off or something

Quote Originally Posted by rogue of void View Post
    Guys we aren't considering an even worse possibility here. What if grutor is our vig, but seriously other than his weird as fuck wanting to suicide why would we kill him, he doesn't seem that scummy to me?
    Also IS why would I go after Mirdini, I honestly don't think we have said 5 sentences to or about each other this game.
    I want you dead for never ever ever ever posting thoughts after promising to deliver them "in two hours" yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Mirdini View Post
    Vote: Rogue of Void hey mate all you've done is do silly RVS things and then yell really loudly when someone voted you

got any you know actual content to contribute?
    My mind is kinda geting butfucked over here between sleeplessness/ missing my sleep meds/ other shit I need to do for other places/ and finally schoolwork. I'm still in this but I'm gonna need a little while so I shift through this clusterfuck I came home from work to. And Dini unless I was killed and jsut ahven't found out about it yet I am still trying to go through the 50+ pages of tvfia. I sohould have something ready ion an hour or two
    Rogue TVshowfia ended

town won, congrats

now get yer head into this game~~~~
    well shitufck it did. Yeah like I said give me an hour or two to wake the hell up and make my mind work. Also WOOH win!
    Speaking of PROMISES CONTENT NEVER SHOWS UP(?) RoV my vote's sticking there until he comes back with posts of some form.
    You never posted after that promisepost yesterday.

Your only post today is pointless speculation on 'wat if grutor is vig', responding to an accusation of you being scum, and literally 0 opinions on anyone.

kill it with fiiiirrrrre

((still lynching MV because MV-lynch is far more productive. Someone shoot this man.))

Champion of Lurk and Derp Zatch's Avatar
    By the time you read this, I will already be in the FUTURE!

Oh no! Someone didn't do what they said they were gonna do! They are 99.9% scum!!!!!!!!!!!! /sarcasm

Gonna withhold from the Mister V lynch until he comes in and says his piece.

Also kinda hoping that Doof didn't protect me and die in the process. Though that is based solely on our last few words to each other yesterday and might not even be canon. That would also mean somebody tried to kill me on Night One. THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN!
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorSillyBiscuits A.K.A Eismo
    BUT THEN ZATCH PUT HIS BRAIN INTO OVERDRIVE AND MADE LOGIC

Quote Originally Posted by Zatch View Post
    Oh no! Someone didn't do what they said they were gonna do! They are 99.9% scum!!!!!!!!!!!! /sarcasm

I want you dead for never ever ever ever posting thoughts after promising to deliver them "in two hours" yesterday

You never posted after that promisepost yesterday.

Your only post today is pointless speculation on 'wat if grutor is vig', responding to an accusation of you being scum, and literally 0 opinions on anyone.

kill it with fiiiirrrrre

((still lynching MV because MV-lynch is far more productive. Someone shoot this man.))
    Rogue this is why you may want mirdini dead
    just
    saying

Sidenote: Do not early lynch visceral
    Or I will personally call you a dingle
    For that matter don't early lynch period
    Unless it's like redfia and the landspeed record paranoia lynch because it's too obvious

pew pew I'm a wizzard dynamicEquilibrium's Avatar

Okay, yeah, MV is probably scum
    that said, if I vote him we would probably end up hammering within like four hours, which is probably bad
    I'll be waiting for MV to show up before I push the wagon into hammerzone, because if he is somehow town we will have literally wasted an entire day
    I still fully intend to vote him, but I'd rather not hammer within the first six hours of the day phase
    Are deadline votes a thing in this game? If they are, DEADLINE VOTE: MISTER VISCERAL

RoV: Still scum
    I agree with mirdini, except with the added consideration of since there's no way he'll do anything but troll us if we actually do start a wagon on him, can someone please just vig rogue? PLEASE?

Also, since I do want to discuss something other than lynching MV before the day ends, might as well look at yesterday's bandwagon. With the knowledge that Red was town all along, people joining in the middle of the bandwagon have a significant likelihood of being scum trying to push it...
    Well, MV was certainly pushing it, but fF brought the lynch to softhammer... I'd be suspicious of fF from now on, and IS and DD also joined right in the nice, unobtrusive scummy center of the wagon. IS probably isn't scum, if only because of how ridiculously she defended red, but DD is ringing some bells
    "A man may fish with the worm that hath eat of a king and eat of the fish that hath fed of that worm." -Hamlet

"now you're making steampunk sound like a gender identity or something" - seedy

Quote Originally Posted by Crilly View Post
    Hypothetical situation: Grutor is a bulletproof scum.

Also yeah vig doesn't exist. ALSO MIRDINI YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID.
    Me? BP? No.
    The MV wagon, I'm not liking it. ~Vote while he's not here!~ Seems like we are repeating d1.
    I doubt there isn't a vig, (double negative) but as a recommendation don't use my analysis from d1.
    Seeing how nobody is trying to take lead this time I'm assuming cop didn't struck gold yet.
    I can't draw a finger anyone at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicEquilibrium View Post
    Okay, yeah, MV is probably scum
    that said, if I vote him we would probably end up hammering within like four hours, which is probably bad
    I'll be waiting for MV to show up before I push the wagon into hammerzone, because if he is somehow town we will have literally wasted an entire day
    I still fully intend to vote him, but I'd rather not hammer within the first six hours of the day phase
    Are deadline votes a thing in this game? If they are, DEADLINE VOTE: MISTER VISCERAL

RoV: Still scum
    I agree with mirdini, except with the added consideration of since there's no way he'll do anything but troll us if we actually do start a wagon on him, can someone please just vig rogue? PLEASE?
    Re: bold/underline. Why are you voting me.

Also, last night I whipped up some WAAAGOOONNN ANNNAALLYSSSIIISSS!!!!!

(12) Red709: (seastormjt, armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch, [Pharas])

Para voted Red before it was cool. I don't think that counts as starting the wagon though. Anyway, let's green it up over here.

(12) Red709: seastormjt(Paranoia), armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch, [Pharas]

Oh. looks like Para actually IS at the head of the wagon. AND HIS VOTING POST?!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    Rather than [inform] paranoia about a mechanic you actually find someone you think is town and elect them?

Vote: Red

Elect: Paranoia
    Is all the way back in RVS. And then it was all okay. UNTIL...

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    That post from red still gets under my tits for other reasons though. take a wild guess why!
    Paranoia tries to get more people on Red. So this is a pretty null vote here.

(12) Red709: seastormjt(Paranoia), armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch, [Pharas]

Quote Originally Posted by armoredSkunk View Post
    Pharas don't be offended but I'm switching my vote (still watching you though!)

unvote; vote Red709 because you are talking tons but uh you have spent considerably more time defending the scumspects than anything else, besides maybe fluff.

[four different Red quotes]

Your wall has a lot of townreads and nullreads but no scumreads. Who do you think are most likely scum? Give me two or three, please, and why.
    Skunk is already a townread for me, and his vote post is solid and green as hell. And then Grutor's vote is just "out of pure hatred" and there's no read from that. I still think he's just a trolling/disgruntled town though, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Laset View Post
    Alright then! vote: Red709 is now the bigger wagon so I will switch because I want him dead too.
    This is pretty much Sotek-grade stuff, so... Nothing out of the ordinary here. Sotek's been looking fine, too, so... GREEN!

Dini jumps on with:
    yeah okay that no-readwall is thing enough for me to feel perfectly fine with this

Vote: Red709

MV hasn't stopped being a thing though, would like him brought back up tomorrow?
    This vote is pretty alright and consistent with Dini's play. Sort of like Sotek's. He's been lookin' town so far anyway so green for him, too.

Starlight feared the hammer when we were almost at soft hammer. Now that Red's flipped town, this makes things a bit weird. Starlight either said that to look towny when the mislynch happened, or it was really just a derp. Star was kind of "eh" yesterday on my scumdar, and I still don't like her specific vote on Foe, so she gets vermilion.

Looks like Feral voted here before DD did.

(12) Red709: seastormjt(Paranoia), armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, [feralFantom], DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch, [Pharas]

Quote Originally Posted by feralFantom View Post
    I can get behind Vote: Red
    I see the points about his only defending not really hunting, because of his defending, it also makes for a very informative lynch possibly.
    I think this puts us at softlynch since MV was already on according to votals.
    RoV seems very odd and stuff, but I thought that last time too when he was town.
    Still think starlight isnt that scummy, but she's sure not doing much to push her to town read.
    SAFE SAFE SAFE SAFE LOOK AT ME I'M TOWN.

It doesn't help that he backed off the lynch later in fear of it being a mislynch. Placement is also bad. Vermilion for you. >

Then there's DD, whom I've liked a lot so far. I mean, he hasn't done anything exceptional, and that puts him above like half the player list. Outstanding in a way contrary to the word.

(12) Red709: seastormjt(Paranoia), armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, [feralFantom], DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch, [Pharas]

Quote Originally Posted by Doofaeus View Post
    actually wait... we're postal workers I don't think that fits the flavor. Or it's definitely more a scum role than someone working for Posteco.
    unvote

You get my vote now for sure.
    vote Red
    I'd actually say it seemed like a pretty town role. I just figgered he was lying by omission or something. But yeah this vote post isn't awful, but I still don't like Doof's vibes a whole lot. Eh. You get goldenrod.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamicEquilibrium View Post
    That's a pretty lame claim... it doesn't sound much like a role, and especially not a town one
    also the classic "hahaha I am town screw you" defense is really scummy
    rov is still an SK
    so please please lynch him later
    but I agree that the red lynch gets us more info, because IS is probably his scumbuddy so if he flips scum we killed two birds with one stone

Vote: Red709

Also rov is such total scum even though I am taking my vote off him I still want him lynched later and/or vigged
    And then dE pushed a mislynch. That's what this is, right? Right. Incidentally, this also makes me want to lynch RoV a little bit less.

Zatch's vote post checks out. He hammers upon request - completely fine. He hasn't seemed too bad this game either unless Foe turns up scum.

(12) Red709: seastormjt(Paranoia), armoredSkunk, Grutor, Laset, Mirdini, Mister Visceral, Intoxicating Starlight, [feralFantom], DecidedlyDevious, Doofaeus, dynamicEquilibrium, Red709, Zatch,

And that's it folks. So fF needs to be lynched, and sea, Doof, dE & Starlight need to be looked at. Stared at, even
    (I did these last night, before Doof was dead. Eh. Not much difference.)

Now to figure out what I did yesterday that makes everyone want me dead. :<

And grutor that is why I said that if visceral gets early hammer I will personally call the hammerer a dingle
    While i'm at it may as well draw them as a green bodysuit wearing annoying dwarf cartographer

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast