MSPA Forums
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Postfia: N7: Angry Cat Sounds

Re: Postfia: D1: I Like My Town With A Little Drop Of Poison

EBWOP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Foerumokaz View Post
    inb4 I realize that Intoxicating hadn't even posted after my explanation until his vote.
    I believe the pronoun you meant was her.

Well now.
    That's interesting.
    I leave for a while after tossing a RVS vote on Foerum and a bandwagon grows from their brothers' derpyness.
    Man, that would've been cool if they died while I was the first vote on them.
    But I suppose RVS is over so UNVOTE

Also, IS makes plenty of sense in admonishing Foe with that lack of common sense stuff.

Nullreads for everyone, except grutor really, cause who votes themselves d1? So partial town for them.

ROV is unusually quiet, and everyone else already poked him with a vote, so I'll wait to place mine anywhere.

Wait. Did you just say Grutor was a town read?

knight of valve time absoluteCertainty's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

i think grutor is town as well
    that doesn't mean that i don't want him to burrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/e632cb9c.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...v/cc92e765.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/55a7db68.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/b017accd.pnghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...e/ad165da3.png
    Best of Forum Games Quote Archive brought to you by the Obliteration Party Station.

Oh...

I kinda assumed he was a retarded third party.

Roll For Give A Frick Check Red709's Avatar
    Pronouns
    she/her/hers

uh
    what
    frago please enlighten me as to why whats probably a mislynch happening while your RVS vote was still on said mislynch in the first position would be a good thing. in any way. whatsoever.

I was just excited to see a lynch build after I voted for it, even if my vote held no significance.
    Cause really, I've never gotten a lynch going and if it were my first, even if it were a mislynch, I would know that I finally have some sort of power in mafia games.

No, that's half bs.
    The power part specifically.
    Cause my vote was completely unrelated to anything, I was just cool with being a hipster that one time.

I'm not ok with mislynches. They make me feel terrible.
    And because of that, I took my RVS vote down and am now attempting to find some place that's suitable for such a thing.
    which is more difficult d1 than I was hoping.

I.. hm. Yeah.

Explain this, please, Frago?

Oh.

And, ninja'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicating Starlight View Post
    Excuuuuuuuuse me for being quite suspicious, Foerum. I simply found it rather implausible that you knew your brother likes to screw with you and yet you still left your computer prone to general mischief. Sorry for being so common sensical, you'll forgive me if I seemed rather incredulous about the fact that you didn't simply password lock it. I was unaware that certain modern* computers are not made with a sleep/hibernate function.

*Within the past 12 years

UNVOTE because it all makes sense if his computer doesn't have sleep mode.

I couldn't make heads nor tails of Red's comment on Frago.
    Just saying.

/fluff????????

ninja'd by visceral

why
    why are you crying.gif
    please explain
    gifs alone do not a statement make, back it up with some words
    it may be worth a thousand words, but a few sentences will always be infinitely more comprehensible than a mere gif.

So here's the skinny. Townread on Skunk, he's scumhunting. I like Frago, too; he seems to be playing pretty openly and confidently. I'd just like to see him scumhunt more. Eido isn't doing anything outstandingly scummy anymore, but I'm still not please. Come at me.

Red, keep it in your pants. Nullread on Red because I can't distinguish annoying scum play from annoying town play LOL you know I love you though.

Yes Pharas get back heeeeere.

And that's all that sta-

Oh yeah and Beru's playing with an open hand too. I like her right now.

Eido, what do you think of Frago's explanation right there?

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicating Starlight View Post
    ninja'd by visceral

why
    why are you crying.gif
    please explain
    gifs alone do not a statement make, back it up with some words
    it may be worth a thousand words, but a few sentences will always be infinitely more comprehensible than a mere gif.
    You were being a jerk and it made me cry sarcastically like a junior plastic.

I didn't much care for it, actually.

+

I was just excited to see a lynch build after I voted for it, even if my vote held no significance.
    Cause really, I've never gotten a lynch going and if it were my first, even if it were a mislynch, I would know that I finally have some sort of power in mafia games.

Emphasis is mine, and they do backpedal off that a bit after that, but it just rubs me the wrong way. Like, I think it probably is new/excitable town, with the 'Oh, cool, people are voting for someone I saw something in, yay!', but something about it just makes me sort of go ehhhh. Nothing lynch-worthy, but certainly not in my town reads. Which are few.

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

@frag: ummmm no? that's... no? I.... aaahhhh hnnn n ooo just... asdfdssddfhk unvote because prolly just newbderp but sO MANY THINGS wrong with that pair pf posts....

...hnnn you know what let's see if another vote will make RoV feel like talking because id like to hear him speak yes indeed

The bold was quotes from up above, and I meant to bold the 'even if it were a mislynch' part. I have no idea what I did there, but I dun goofed.

Oh gosh this is pretty quick.

Let me summarize here, because what happened so far was just URGH and I can't form a coherent thought.

Obviously, we should ignore Grutor. Do not even waste a kill on him. He may be useless baggage, but there's no need to waste any bullets on someone like him.

As for Foe, I policy believe all RL excuses, as they are impossible to prove wrong. That wagon, on the other hand, oh my fucking god. Someone earlier made a point about scum jumping on the first scummiest thing, and I feel like that is exactly what is happening here. But, damn, who to pick. How about Intoxicating Starlight?

She feels overly cautious to me. Jumping on Foe, thinking little of it, being called out on it, overly cautious post explaining her unvote to make it not seem like she's intimidated by town? Not a good chain of events there...

a nutritious alternative crepuscularDissembler's Avatar

Sassmaster 3000 Votals

(4) Grutor (absoluteCertainty, Laset, Grutor, feralFantom)
    (2) Foerumokaz (Doofaeus, Eidolonic)
    (3) rogue of void (Mirdini, Crilly, Red709)
    (1) Crilly (rogue of void)
    (2) Eidolonic (Mister Visceral, InoxFy)
    (1) Red709 (Paranoia)
    (1) dynamicEquilibrium (Zatch)
    (1) Pharas (armoredSkunk)
    (2) Intoxicating Starlight (DecidedlyDevious, ~ATH)

abstaining: Pharas, dynamicEquilibrium, Foerumokaz, Intoxicating Starlight, Fragowump

With 22 alive, it is 12 to hard lynch and 7 to soft lynch

Deadline is 3:30 AM CT 4/30

I'm still suspicious of Intoxicating, not just because of her accusations of me though. It's how she handled the events associated with the accusations on me that makes me suspicious. Maybe if we can get some votes on her we'll squeeze out her innermost thoughts?
    Click on the spoiler for a link to an incredibly cool card game or to look at an interesting adventure!

Pronouns
    she/her/hers

attention people on the grutor wagon who arent on it simply because they want grutor dead on principle: MOVE THY VOTES ELSEWHERE PLEASE

those who DO want him dead as a matter of principle: move your votes and plead to vig sk or maf that he gets shot, its more productive

Yes, I am still quite new, I haven't ever lead, or been one of the first votes on anyone that has gained a wagon and lead to a lynch.
    I was excited about the possibility of finally achieving such, but it didn't happen, and it probably would've been a mislynch anyway, so I'm more than fine with it not happening.

/mostlyfluffthat'sunimportantentirely.

So apparently now I am no longer allowed to be legitimately suspicious of something. Nice. Thanks, ~ATH, way to instill confidence. You really know how to make some feel like their thoughts are worth something. Maybe sometimes I am just legitimately suspicious of something because it's too absurd, and could have been easily prevented(except his computer didn't actually have sleep mode so that's moot).

yeah. Thanks for naming those votals that, seedy. REAL great of ya.

Oh yes, regarding Fragowump: Jokes can be poorly received in mafia games, it's best not to joke around like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Foerumokaz View Post
    I'm still suspicious of Intoxicating, not just because of her accusations of me though. It's how she handled the events associated with the accusations on me that makes me suspicious. Maybe if we can get some votes on her we'll squeeze out her innermost thoughts?
    You know those stories where it's like "If you say the daemon's name then they'll go back to the nether" and then you don't get harassed by them and stuff? The same thing goes for pressure votes. They lose their power if you say their name. Stop that.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast