MSPA Forums
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 6 Reasons to Love a Little Girl's Show

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: 6 Reasons to Love a Little Girl's Show

Have you all forgotten hotblooded Pinkie Pie already?

So here's a pony cool stuff dump: Awesome edition!

She never asked for this.

Ultimate duckface.

Angry ponies.

Appropriate music for this picture.

Obligatory awesome.

Pixelkitties proves yet again why she is queen of felt.

This one is self-explanatory.

What.

The right way to cosplay.

Silly things, courtesy of Joey Darkmeat (first one is saucy)

Madmax finally updated her galaxy pony fight thing.

Egophiliac explains everything.
    Last edited by Zarhon; 04-29-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Zarhon, if I might ask, what do you do with your day? Because if you have time for this much awesome pony, there must be something else you do with the rest of your time.

All five minutes of it.
    Do not even look in here it is a goshawful mess that I do not have the time or sanity to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Freack View Post
    Zarhon, if I might ask, what do you do with your day? Because if you have time for this much awesome pony, there must be something else you do with the rest of your time.

All five minutes of it.
    Not sleeping helps. As does browsing tumblr (ask octavia has a big list of them) / know your meme / ponibooru. I really should be doing something more productive.

But the pile of unseen pony.

It keeps growing.

Forever.

|I hate ponies|

I |hate| ponies so, so much.

I also |hate| you too, Zarhon.

I read the hate with special emphasis.

Now I'm reading it as AM from I have no Mouth and I Must Scream.
    New Let's Plays available! Watch them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyBurst/videos

Unsertain Signboard... Triangle Man's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

1) Madmax is a woman, Zarhon. Also, find a personal project or something so you don't end up spending all your time on the net.

Not that I mind the stuff you dig up. Most of it is quite awesome.

2) That crazy madman named Terry made this comic. As per usual, it is completely and utterly bizarre and contains about two references.

3) Great responses to my other pic, but if you need a title think 'Twilight the Wizard'.

4) Speaking of this, my compulsive habits have led me to do a 'let's watch/commentate' for 'Lesson Zero'. Let's see how this goes, shall we?

(I'm still feeling a little antsy over my recent 'my mind is screwing with me again', but I'm telling it to screw off so that I can calm down and enjoy the evening anyways LETS GO!!!)

Quick Pause - It is very frustrating when you haven't told your family members that you've watched this show, you are too embarrassed about it to let them find out and then they keep coming into your room repeatedly because of vacuuming or because they want you to keep your stuff in your room and walk right in to throw it inside.

There is no such thing as privacy when you still live at home.

Anyways, back to the show.

Well, that was fun. It even made me feel 50% less nervous!

...But I still need more liquor.

Also, fun fact, I guess - when I imagine what this series might have looked like with human characters in a contemporary Earth setting, it usually takes place in the context of 'Human!Twilight Sparkle is recovering from a mental breakdown. Family Friend and part-time psychiatrist Dr. Celestia prescribes "getting a fucking social life" as her treatment, and the letters are e-mails meant to update her on her progress' or something stupid like that.

...I have weird thoughts sometimes. Then again, they come in handy for my creative writing, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Triangle Man View Post
    1) Madmax is a woman, Zarhon. Also, find a personal project or something so you don't end up spending all your time on the net.

Not that I mind the stuff you dig up. Most of it is quite awesome.

2) That crazy madman named Terry made this comic. As per usual, it is completely and utterly bizarre and contains about two references.

3) Great responses to my other pic, but if you need a title think 'Twilight the Wizard'.

4) Speaking of this, my compulsive habits have led me to do a 'let's watch/commentate' for 'Lesson Zero'. Let's see how this goes, shall we?

(I'm still feeling a little antsy over my recent 'my mind is screwing with me again', but I'm telling it to screw off so that I can calm down and enjoy the evening anyways LETS GO!!!)

Quick Pause - It is very frustrating when you haven't told your family members that you've watched this show, you are too embarrassed about it to let them find out and then they keep coming into your room repeatedly because of vacuuming or because they want you to keep your stuff in your room and walk right in to throw it inside.

There is no such thing as privacy when you still live at home.

Anyways, back to the show.

Well, that was fun. It even made me feel 50% less nervous!

...But I still need more liquor.

Also, fun fact, I guess - when I imagine what this series might have looked like with human characters in a contemporary Earth setting, it usually takes place in the context of 'Human!Twilight Sparkle is recovering from a mental breakdown. Family Friend and part-time psychiatrist Dr. Celestia prescribes "getting a fucking social life" as her treatment, and the letters are e-mails meant to update her on her progress' or something stupid like that.

...I have weird thoughts sometimes. Then again, they come in handy for my creative writing, so...
    PET SHOP!
    New Let's Plays available! Watch them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MelodyBurst/videos

Unsertain Signboard... Triangle Man's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by MobileMammal View Post
    PET SHOP!
    Quick! Somebody call in Iggy!!!

Speaking of which, I've seen this pic and this pic during my travels on the net. The second one is my favourite for obvious reasons.

Also this pic.

Quick! Somebody call in Iggy!!!

Speaking of which, I've seen this pic and this pic during my travels on the net. The second one is my favourite for obvious reasons.

Also this pic.
    Oh man. Iggy needs to be an MLP character.

Just for one episode.

A little three footed Boston with an attitude problem.

It can be a pony's pet, even. A pony named Josef, or Abdul.

struct specibus LayoutKind Violet CLM's Avatar
    Pronouns
    [none]

IDE time, everyone! Why does Applejack know how to make ice sculptures?

Given that she also apparently "knows how brides can be," I'm going to guess she makes a tidy profit on the side renting out Sweet Apple Acres as a wedding location.
    Last edited by Violet CLM; 04-29-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Is it me or it seems that every fic Obselescence writes gets featured on fimfiction and sometimes Equestriadaily?

Yeah, I know, fixed now.

As for personal projects, I got several college projects to do, but I just can't get myself to actually start doing them properly. (Once I do though, I usually power-work through them.) Even if I know I should be.

As for ice culptures, I imagine it's AJ's hobby she picked up as part of her Winter farm activites? She can't really do many farm-related activites during that time, other than making sure her crops / apple trees and farm assets don't get frozen over and ruined completely from the ice. She probably has to spend a few hours each day freeing something out of an ice block with an icepick, or removing stray ice boulders from her property.

She might even be offering ice-removal services to other ponies for a steady profit over the Winter?

I just learned that there is a fic called "Empty Room"

Naturally, this was the first thing I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by kholhaus View Post
    |I hate ponies|

I |hate| ponies so, so much.

I also |hate| you too, Zarhon.

I read the hate with special emphasis.

Now I'm reading it as AM from I have no Mouth and I Must Scream.
    Reminded me of Alizabal more.

Anyway you've probably seen these already, but they are still awesome. Especially the first one, since it's brony conversion bait.

Pinkie Pie Wallpaper from EQD

Octavia Wallpaper from EQD

This gorgeous thing looks like it was made by Blizzard
    Last edited by Zarhon; 04-29-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarhon View Post

Reminded me of Alizabal more.

Anyway you've probably seen these already, but they are still awesome. Especially the first one, since it's brony conversion bait.

Pinkie Pie Wallpaper from EQD

Octavia Wallpaper from EQD

This gorgeous thing looks like it was made by Blizzard
    I HATE STAIRS!

Wait, what?

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

wow there is way too much stuff on this page

MEANWHILE IN DIABEETUSLAND
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

I just learned that there is a fic called "Empty Room"
    Oh I enjoyed that fic. It has an absurd amount of plot twists though.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaflare View Post
    I counter your dawww with this piece of lulz.

Esabelle is awesome c: Metaflare's Avatar

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9202/littlebanner.png
    TROLLS IN SPOILER|TUMBLR HERE|IN WHICH ME AND MY FRIENDS PLAY GAMES

Pronouns
    he/him/his

Congratulations Vinyl, you are the new Rainbow Dash.

Pronouns
    [any]

I doodled up a pony flying a spaceship. But then got lazy and didn't even shade it or colour the outlines. But eh, it's not my OC but the Regular Pony.

Wonder how many headcanons say that the magneta eyed Vinyl was a changeling. Might be that Pinkie kept Razzle and that's why she was with Pinkie there.
    Yes.

I miss my ceiling fan. orderboundChaotic's Avatar
    Pronouns
    he/him/his

My thought: Vinyl has magenta eyes, but sometimes wears red contacts to look cool. Why does she also wear sunglasses? Same reason.

Wait a second.

Vinyl has magenta eyes, a spiky, cool looking multicolored mane, and has the coolest job in Equestria.

Rainbow Dash also has magenta eyes, a blue coat, a similarly styled, cool looking multicolored rainbow mane, and is obsessed with coolness.

What if Vinyl Scratch is the mother of Rainbow Dash?

Maybe she hooked up with a (rainbow?) pegasus in her youth and had him raise her in Cloudsdale (As a proper pegasus should, especially RD), while she stayed in ponyville as a DJ to pay for her flight camp training, both visiting each other on their spare time?

Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast